LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 02-16-2014, 04:06 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
If I remember, once you told me you were reading the Kardec publications. You will find plenty of answers about magnetism in those books, specially in the 'medium's book'.
The link between magnetism and "Le Livre des Médiums", is even more tenuous than the the link to Miroslaw.

Good luck with your free energy amplifier. Hope you don't spend too much money on it.
Old 02-16-2014, 05:19 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
The link between magnetism and "Le Livre des Médiums", is even more tenuous than the the link to Miroslaw.
Humm... Not exactly, because his type of magnetism and ability are covered in that book. But I'd say that the link between your brain and your cranium is non-existent.

5. What is the state in which the universal fluid presents itself to us in its greatest simplicity?

"To find it in its absolute simplicity, we must trace it up to the spirits who are completely purified; in your world it is always more or less modified for the formation of the compact matter which encompasses you; but what you call the animal-magnetic fluid is the universal fluid in the simplest state in which it can be known to you."

6. It has been said that the universal fluid is the source of life; is it also the source of intelligence?
No; this fluid only vitalizes matter."

Simple, precise and complete.
Just like science is.
Details are covered by the striving scientific mind.
Quote:
Good luck with your free energy amplifier. Hope you don't spend too much money on it.
Don't worry, it won't happen.
My only regret is to not have used this technology before, paying absurd amounts of money to corporations whose only interest is to keep the naive general consumer slavered to them.
No more.
Old 02-16-2014, 06:51 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
5. What is the state in which the universal fluid presents itself to us in its greatest simplicity?
"To find it in its absolute simplicity, we must trace it up to the spirits who are completely purified; in your world it is always more or less modified for the formation of the compact matter which encompasses you; but what you call the animal-magnetic fluid is the universal fluid in the simplest state in which it can be known to you."

6. It has been said that the universal fluid is the source of life; is it also the source of intelligence?
Your previous post implied that this was a serious book.
Now it see it's a Comedy of Errors.
Old 02-16-2014, 07:42 PM
Guru

Quote:
Your previous post implied that this was a serious book.
Now it see it's a Comedy of Errors.
name one.
Old 02-16-2014, 08:48 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
name one.
You've already named two in your previous post:
Quote:

Old 02-16-2014, 09:48 PM
Guru

Considering you have a serious problem to express yourself, I'll go slow.

What e-r-r-o-r-s do-you-see?
Old 02-17-2014, 08:39 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Considering you have a serious problem to express yourself, I'll go slow.

What e-r-r-o-r-s do-you-see?

Just read it ->

It's nothing but gibberish.
And you think this is real science?
Old 02-17-2014, 01:31 PM
Guru

Quote:
But I'd say that the link between your brain and your cranium is non-existent.
Apparently you have no more knowledge of physics and electronics than biology, as there is no link between the brain and the cranium
Old 02-17-2014, 04:27 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post

there is no link between the brain and the cranium
At dowsers like Mr. Hung this link exists, but is one way only.
Old 02-17-2014, 09:40 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
At dowsers like Mr. Hung this link exists, but is one way only.
Are you talking about a diode-link ?! Man, this is electronic !! ...
So , we have a diode, a body and rods making capacitor with ground...Mmmh, where is the coil used to tune to the hidden frequencies ?
Old 02-18-2014, 11:03 AM
Guru

Quote:

Just read it ->
[/SIZE]

It's nothing but gibberish.
And you think this is real science?
Universal fluid in the simplest (primitive) form = animal magnetic fluid = fluid responsible to acomplish motion of photon energy caused by a charge on the precessing axis. The charge energy is proportional to m.c^2, with spin motion speed 'c' and a variation of this fluid being electricity.

Where is the 'gibberish'?
Old 02-18-2014, 11:45 AM
Guru

Quote:
Universal fluid in the simplest (primitive) form = animal magnetic fluid = fluid responsible to acomplish motion
Yuo invented the simplest (primitive) form of god.
Old 02-18-2014, 12:48 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
More importantly ... which part of it is not gibberish?
Old 02-18-2014, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Universal fluid in the simplest (primitive) form = animal magnetic fluid = fluid responsible to acomplish motion of photon energy caused by a charge on the precessing axis. The charge energy is proportional to m.c^2, with spin motion speed 'c' and a variation of this fluid being electricity.

Kardec's books I found many information. It says "universal fluid" forms magnetic fluid, electric fluid, galvanic fluid and others.
I think I understand the what you say: this fluid forms spin of photon and who has the same speed of light?
Old 02-18-2014, 11:43 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablo72 View Post
Kardec's books I found many information. It says "universal fluid" forms magnetic fluid, electric fluid, galvanic fluid and others.
I think I understand the what you say: this fluid forms spin of photon and who has the same speed of light?
That's correct. In reality, there many mistaken conclusions about electromagnetism.
There's an incorrect view that an alternating voltage field travels along with electromagnetic radiation before being transduced by an antenna or conductor for instance. This simply can't be. Besides suffering a dramatic decrease when propagating in air due to resistance the alternating voltage field only is present after the transduction procedure when is sufficient strong to be measured.
Actually there is no transverse wave component to electromagnetic radiation. This is not a 'wave', but a stream or flow of spinning photons.
I have already stated here that science is only one, but due to political, economic, philosophical and many other reasons, wrong interpretations are momentarily accepted as true. Thank God it is just momentarily.
Just to illustrate that, a few days ago, a scientific group in Stanford broke the 'reverse time simetry of light', one 'basic law' of physics, when they created a synthetic magnetic field that could bend photons, guiding its direction and impinging different properties to it when traveling ahead compared to when traveling back or vice versa.
We are all science infants who will always keep learning. Tough there are the ones who do not want to.