LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 09-03-2008, 12:26 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-sani View Post
I might think(believe) different from the most and then it was always somebody doing it.
Leaving everything apart concetrating yourself in what you really like can give you the desired result.It don't matter and I don't really care if this is called dowsing or anything else.
It could be done in a milion different ways or maybe even more.
I see some people trying to oppose to the willness of some others and it shouldn't be so since it is proved through time that the advandage of human race is that anything is possible to be done but when is trully wanted.
Well in dowsing there is a certain way of doing things in order to achieve results much faster than you should.
This is how I see it and that comes up from what hapened up to now.
Of course it is private experiences and thoughts coming out over here and then others should respect them since nobody puts a knife on their neck in order to do so.
If everybody agreed then it would be no need proving things or finding solutions.
Dowsing is a very ancient practice. As such, it has been fairly tested many times by many legitimate researchers (not just LRL salesmen). In ALL cases when it has been fairly tested, the results of dowsing have always been in line with simple "guessing".

In the past few decades, there are those who have added do-nothing electronic components to their dowsing wands, in the hope of cashing in on big profits from those gullible enough to believe some physical or scientific process was going on. IN TRUTH!!! No amount of do-nothing electronics can negate the fact that the heart of the contraption still employs plain old "dowsing", and as such will ALWAYS produce results that are like "guessing".

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 09-06-2008, 12:40 PM
Guru

JUst keep repeating it to yourself and you will believe it. I've said it before that science does not understand what they can't measure and they don't have a clue about the light of consciousness. They know the observer influences the experiment, but that's about all they know. Christopher Hills was definitely the most knowledgable person on this subject. His book "Supersensonics" is a masterpeice on the subject. That guy was a mega genius. Most people cannot even understand what he says. I had to read it at least five times and I still don't get it all. He explains about the scientists who dared to consider the subject and they were all banished by their peers, their careers destroyed.

Hills studied yoga in India and became the president of the World Yoda Association. Anyone who is so arrogant to think they can learn to dowse in twenty minutes is living in self-deception. They will never learn to dowse with that attitude. Like Hills and Fred Stewart say, learning to become an accomplished dowser takes fifteen plus years of living it. And that's with an experienced teacher. Most people are not ready to accept what is needed to learn. The negative attitude is a sure way to destroy your chances of success.

As much as I have talkd about dowing lately, I don't use it that much. It is stressful on the body. A frequency transmitter is a lot easier to learn but there are some problems. Things like mineralization can be nearly impossible to deal with.

An expert dowser does not need a rod. Most people can learn to feel the psychic twinge, the electricity in the palm of their hand. The skin on the palm is an area with many nerve endings. The acupuncture points act as a wave guide for the energy. Some top dowsers do not even need to feel the electricity in their skin. You can feel this energy when you walk through a signal line from a frequency generator depending on the atmospheric conditions. I discovered it myself that air pressure has an effect on negative ions which makes for good locating conditions. Then I read the same thing and that ions facilitate the energy to travel through the air.

I also suspect that some failed dowsers have never dowsed except on a full stomach. They eat then go attempt to dowse. This is a sure way to get bad results. You just can't feel it.It's sort of like trying to make a telephone call on a busy line. And many times I find myself daydreaming or thinking about something other than the target. This is totally unacceptable.
Old 09-06-2008, 01:01 PM
Guru

Very interesting what you said about the frequency transmiter Mike.
Can you please go into a more detailed explanation about that?
I understood that even a profesional dowser when is treasure hunting prefers using a frequency transmiter.Can you please explain why they find it easier that way?
Do they find the exact spot of the target much easier?
Does their energy drain slower so they can dowse for more?
Is the results more secure or accurate?
My self always thought that when dowsing whith the aid of a frequency generator I have more possibilities getting fooled by a rusty iron piece going there instead of going where the gold is as we set the freq. generator.

I agree Theseus that there are people out there selling long range devices that do nothing else than dowsing.But this happens everywhere and in every subject so it doesn't say anything to me if somebody tries to get rich through this.
It is not all priests right anyway.

Last edited by g-sani; 09-06-2008 at 01:23 PM. Reason: orthography
Old 09-06-2008, 02:29 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
JUst keep repeating it to yourself and you will believe it. I've said it before that science does not understand what they can't measure and they don't have a clue about the light of consciousness.
And you do? Tell me why "science" should waste time investigating something that lies strictly within the realm of pseudoscience? Studying something where each result is different from all others and happens in a random fashion is a never-ending task and incredibly fruitless. Much like dowsing.

Quote:
Christopher Hills was definitely the most knowledgable person on this subject. His book "Supersensonics" is a masterpeice on the subject.
Christopher Hills was an author of books, and a charlatan. He made his fortune as a wallet miner, writing books about nonsense and selling them to the gullible and technically challenged. His theories are so far out in left field, they can't even be discussed except in the light of the twilight zone.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 09-06-2008, 02:58 PM
Guru

Two more necessary conditions for the succesfull dowser:50 years of training and empty stomach.
To be amended to the already very long list.
I wonder if this is mentioned when selling L-rods.
Old 09-06-2008, 05:33 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
JUst keep repeating it to yourself and you will believe it.
Isn't this the mantra of the dowser? The skeptics do not need to "believe", we just look at the results of the double-blind tests, and it is clear that dowsing is only as accurate as guessing.

Quote:
I've said it before that science does not understand what they can't measure and they don't have a clue about the light of consciousness.
There you go again ... repeating the mantra.

Quote:
Christopher Hills was definitely the most knowledgable person on this subject. His book "Supersensonics" is a masterpeice on the subject. That guy was a mega genius. Most people cannot even understand what he says.
This is why skeptics frequent the Remote Sensing Forum ... it's a laugh a minute.

Quote:
Anyone who is so arrogant to think they can learn to dowse in twenty minutes is living in self-deception. They will never learn to dowse with that attitude. Like Hills and Fred Stewart say, learning to become an accomplished dowser takes fifteen plus years of living it. And that's with an experienced teacher.
Like Dell, it is obvious that you also never bothered to watch "The Enemies of Reason". Some of the dowsers in the documentary had as much as 40 years experience (and the old guy in the background looked like he had about 80 years) but none of them could pass the double-blind test. Their results were the same as just guessing.
Quote:
An expert dowser does not need a rod.
And do you know why? Because it's all in the mind.

Quote:
Most people can learn to feel the psychic twinge, the electricity in the palm of their hand. The skin on the palm is an area with many nerve endings. The acupuncture points act as a wave guide for the energy. Some top dowsers do not even need to feel the electricity in their skin. You can feel this energy when you walk through a signal line from a frequency generator depending on the atmospheric conditions. I discovered it myself that air pressure has an effect on negative ions which makes for good locating conditions. Then I read the same thing and that ions facilitate the energy to travel through the air.
Theseus used the term "technically challenged", and frequently we have described this stuff as "pseudoscience", but in this particular case I think a better term is "codswallop". If you don't know what that means, then google it.

Quote:
I also suspect that some failed dowsers have never dowsed except on a full stomach. They eat then go attempt to dowse. This is a sure way to get bad results. You just can't feel it.It's sort of like trying to make a telephone call on a busy line. And many times I find myself daydreaming or thinking about something other than the target. This is totally unacceptable.
This is an even bigger load of codswallop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-sani View Post
Very interesting what you said about the frequency transmiter ...Is the results more secure or accurate?
No difference. The results are exactly the same as before.
Old 09-06-2008, 06:47 PM
Guru

Quote:
JUst keep repeating it to yourself and you will believe it. I've said it before that science does not understand what they can't measure and they don't have a clue about the light of consciousness. They know the observer influences the experiment, but that's about all they know. Christopher Hills was definitely the most knowledgable person on this subject. His book "Supersensonics" is a masterpeice on the subject. That guy was a mega genius. Most people cannot even understand what he says. I had to read it at least five times and I still don't get it all. He explains about the scientists who dared to consider the subject and they were all banished by their peers, their careers destroyed.

Hills studied yoga in India and became the president of the World Yoda Association. Anyone who is so arrogant to think they can learn to dowse in twenty minutes is living in self-deception. They will never learn to dowse with that attitude. Like Hills and Fred Stewart say, learning to become an accomplished dowser takes fifteen plus years of living it. And that's with an experienced teacher. Most people are not ready to accept what is needed to learn. The negative attitude is a sure way to destroy your chances of success.

As much as I have talkd about dowing lately, I don't use it that much. It is stressful on the body. A frequency transmitter is a lot easier to learn but there are some problems. Things like mineralization can be nearly impossible to deal with.

An expert dowser does not need a rod. Most people can learn to feel the psychic twinge, the electricity in the palm of their hand. The skin on the palm is an area with many nerve endings. The acupuncture points act as a wave guide for the energy. Some top dowsers do not even need to feel the electricity in their skin. You can feel this energy when you walk through a signal line from a frequency generator depending on the atmospheric conditions. I discovered it myself that air pressure has an effect on negative ions which makes for good locating conditions. Then I read the same thing and that ions facilitate the energy to travel through the air.

I see... you're stone too!

Maybe you lick some hallucinogenic toad just before hitting on keys!

I think you need a good clinic Mike! Like Paris Hilton!

Kind regards,
Max
Attached Images

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 09-06-2008, 06:57 PM
Guru

Quote:
I can only assume, from the statement above, that you believe dowsing and the use of a frequency transmitter with your L-rod are two different processes.

If you think dowsing and an ideomotor response are not involved when you use a frequency transmitter --please explain what you think it is that causes your L-rod(s) to swing, lock or indicate? Please be specific when explaining the forces or fields involved.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 09-06-2008, 10:30 PM

Quote:

May the force be with you.

HH Rudy,
MXT, HeadHunter Wader

Do or do not. There is no try.
Yoda
Old 09-06-2008, 10:51 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
May the force be with you.
I think the part about Yoda was a typo.
Old 09-07-2008, 02:32 AM
Guru

G-sani, I'm no expert on why a frequency generator works. I'm no dowsing expert, either. The only way I can put it is I rely on the frequency generator to do most of the work for me. It's just less emotional strain. It is easier for me to relax. And the target response is usually much better. Yes, you are going to get some false targets.
Old 09-07-2008, 03:32 AM

While I am skeptical when it comes to dowsing, I know that years and years of meditation can produce some remarkable results. If you have never seen the following documentary:

http://www.amazon.com/Ring-Fire-Indo...ref=pd_sim_b_1

you owe it to yourself to watch it.

The episode where the doctor sets fire to the newspaper using his palm is worth watching.
Old 09-07-2008, 05:17 AM

This thread was getting a little off track but thanks to Mike(Mont) and others like Dell Winders, we are back on track now and all now understand how to dowse. I was really impressed with the wisdom of the reply
"may the force be with you".
Yoga?, maybe it is Yoda and Puke Skydowser- this one maybe ate too much before going out?
Now I am going to get into the right frame of mind to dowse.
Beam me up Scotty!
Old 09-07-2008, 10:54 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joecoin View Post
While I am skeptical when it comes to dowsing, I know that years and years of meditation can produce some remarkable results. If you have never seen the following documentary:

http://www.amazon.com/Ring-Fire-Indo...ref=pd_sim_b_1

you owe it to yourself to watch it.

The episode where the doctor sets fire to the newspaper using his palm is worth watching.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8iCIYx1CYc
The newspaper trick comes after about 2mins 30secs.
Old 09-07-2008, 01:04 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8iCIYx1CYc
The newspaper trick comes after about 2mins 30secs.
I am impressed by the sound operator trick
Old 09-07-2008, 01:16 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
I am impressed by the sound operator trick
And - it is a trick.
Watch this one, where Derren Brown demonstrates the 1-inch punch ... without touching.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBXXA5xhcQ0
It's amazing what tricks the mind can play.
And while we're at it - this one's great fun to watch -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwvA0...eature=related
Old 09-07-2008, 01:40 PM
Guru

I learned to dowse in 1981. No rods. The unit had a GSR hooked to a supposedly resonating circuit and antenna. Only thing was the circuit was not even hooked up. I rewired it so the pot's actually did something in line with a variable capacitor and the antenna (no power source). The antenna was attached to the black box and you turned it 360 degrees until the GSR meter made what I called a "fish strike" .The meter would make a quick, sharp but small deflection for a good hit. I really did get the Eureka sensation when on line. Actually I imagined the antenna was a laser beam scanning the area. I find dowsing very draining on my energy. Ten or fiftenn minutes maximum.
Old 09-07-2008, 01:56 PM

Quote:
And - it is a trick.
Watch this one, where Derren Brown demonstrates the 1-inch punch ... without touching.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBXXA5xhcQ0
And while we're at it - this one's great fun to watch -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwvA0...eature=related
Qiaozhi,

The 2 links you posted are indeed probably tricks, but I don't think the doctor in Indonesian is a phony. Just my opinion.

Again, I am no fan of dowsing and I believe that all of the LRL's that I have seen are a scam.
Old 09-07-2008, 02:32 PM
Guru

Quote:
Qiaozhi,

The 2 links you posted are indeed probably tricks, but I don't think the doctor in Indonesian is a phony. Just my opinion.

Again, I am no fan of dowsing and I believe that all of the LRL's that I have seen are a scam.
Here's another for the "Geotech's stoned collection 2008" !

That stuff will kill you! Stop right now!

"

someone said...
Old 09-07-2008, 03:17 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Qiaozhi,

If you put your sensible hat on for a moment, you will concur that (of course) it is a trick. No-one can set fire to newspaper by simply touching it.

And yes - the two links I posted are tricks. Derren Brown is a skeptic of paranormal matters, and freely admits that he has no psychic powers. It's a combination of psychology, magic, misdirection and showmanship. Even when he admits that the stuff he does is a trick, some people just don't believe him. That's how much they really want to believe. Amazing!
Old 09-07-2008, 03:34 PM
Guru

Quote:
If you put your sensible hat on for a moment, you will concur that (of course) it is a trick. No-one can set fire to newspaper by simply touching it.

And yes - the two links I posted are tricks. Derren Brown is a skeptic of paranormal matters, and freely admits that he has no psychic powers. It's a combination of psychology, magic, misdirection and showmanship. Even when he admits that the stuff he does is a trick, some people just don't believe him. That's how much they really want to believe. Amazing!
"No-one can set fire to newspaper by simply touching it."

You're wrong!

I know a couple of girls that will set on fire anything... with a little touch!

But maybe this is too off-topic here!

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 09-07-2008, 04:45 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
I know a couple of girls that will set on fire anything... with a little touch!
Please PM me their details...
Old 09-07-2008, 05:20 PM
Guru

Quote:
And - it is a trick.
How can he knows the exact moment the guy is making the punch movement, when standing brehind ?
Everytime i see a similar demonstration , i feel frustrated to see that no real scientific examination has been made to the "phenomenon."
Old 09-07-2008, 11:30 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
How can he knows the exact moment the guy is making the punch movement, when standing brehind ?
Everytime i see a similar demonstration , i feel frustrated to see that no real scientific examination has been made to the "phenomenon."
The student is already mentally prepared to believe the punch will happen. When the punch is done from behind, there are audible clues before the "punch" is made. Either clothes rustling, or the sound of breathing. Then it's simply up to the mind to take over.
Old 09-08-2008, 12:28 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi
The student is already mentally prepared to believe the punch will happen. When the punch is done from behind, there are audible clues before the "punch" is made. Either clothes rustling, or the sound of breathing. Then it's simply up to the mind to take over.
Hmmmm...

Is this how dowsing and frequency generators work too? After hours of meditating, are there psychic clues that tell the dowser/LRL-user which direction the signal line is shooting from?

May the farce be with you.

Best wishes,
J_P