LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 02-13-2014, 09:26 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post

WM6 made a good attempt at duplicating Miroslaw, but he clearly lacks a sufficient amount of the oily/waxy stuff called sebum:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sebaceous_gland
This is true. At my college age, all candidates for electronic college was tested for palms sweating. Strong palms perspirators was refused from school enrollment. My palms sweating was very poor and I may be enrolled.

I have very dry palms, so I need to artificially moisten my hand to perform Miroslav palm trick. Miroslav is aparently strong palm perspirator and he does not need for additional moisture his hands to perform palm trick.
Old 02-13-2014, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Pablo, I consider today, one of the most important dates in this forum. You and some members who emailed me finally witnessed how the 'administrator-skeptic' of this forum was entirely debunked and his true nature miserably exposed. Everybody finally saw for themselves how he behaves when called to stand by his principles and beliefs. In this case, he ran in terror from my proposal of a challenge against Miroslaw. Fact is, he is history. His credibility even among his peers is now bellow ground. Actually I have never had much doubt that skeptics in reality are only psychologically disturbed people. Just take a look at their master grandpa randi and at what misery he is now.

But ozzy is not the only one acting like that. As I said above, skeptics in this forum are like a herd. When one 'dolly' runs to a side, the rest follows. They are the same. You saw that the challenge was open to any of them and you know the results. Their big mouthes are huge. They speak out the BS they want. But when confronted... well, you saw it. It's another story.
So, again, this was a very fortunate day for the honest who stands by what he preaches. The day that all of you people saw for yourselves, the true nature of 'big mouth' skeptics.
I am considering telling this case over TNET, where a much broader audience watches, so they also get to know about it.

Finally, don't worry, I believe there are decent people here who knows science and that will sustain a nice discussion about this subject. Maybe I will repost that question, set skeptics on ignore and move on.

Regards.
yes. They learned a lesson.
Old 02-13-2014, 01:07 PM

Mr. hung, I see videos that Miroslav atracts metal with talc and later plastic gloves. You said magnetism is two ways. One is electron flow as in electricity, but plastic gloves act as insulator, no? So is this other way you talk about?
Old 02-13-2014, 02:32 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablo72 View Post

I see videos that Miroslav atracts metal with talc and later plastic gloves.
Yes, isolated from outer world in his apartment, but never under independent supervision in public.
Old 02-13-2014, 06:40 PM
Guru

Quote:
Mr. hung, I see videos that Miroslav atracts metal with talc and later plastic gloves. You said magnetism is two ways. One is electron flow as in electricity, but plastic gloves act as insulator, no? So is this other way you talk about?
Very good observations. There are pictures and videos showing him attracting plastic, ceramic, and wood among several other materials and not necessarily metal. Magnetism has a much, much deeper meaning than you might think or imagine. Miroslaw claims his powers are psychokinesis and that his mind does the job when he's concentrated.
Tough more power is indeed generated when he concentrates because the flux is converged, unfortunately he is mistaken when points out the cause residing in his mind. It does not.
You see, that is the reason why I posted that question regarding two ways magnetism is generated. This is simple to answer by anyone who has got an average background in physics. But when I directed the question to the skeptics and not to others, there was a purpose for this. By correctly answering it, there was a good chance they would follow the remaining explanation.

Skeptics have always wandered in forums claiming to be electronic engineers and physics experts. They speak out that 'science' does not support the working principles of LRLs or dowsing. So, when I jumped in with a simple question on magnetism, what happened?
They muted. Not a single miserable skeptic risked answering it. So that's how they know 'science'.
Pablo, I will say again. Miroslaw is just one of many who can do the same thing. Their 'bio systems' is that dictates the extent of each one's capabilities. They are the 'vehicles', the interfaces. Much more important than the 'agent' is what becomes involved to produce the event.
Old 02-13-2014, 07:07 PM
Guru

Quote:

They are the 'vehicles', the interfaces.
Vehicles that bring naive sheep to dope-heaven.

All Miroslav scam tricks are easily repeatable by non magnetic and non psychic medium.

Do you wish to see video of those tricks using talc or plastic gloves as "interfaces"?
Old 02-13-2014, 10:24 PM
Guru

-
Old 02-13-2014, 10:40 PM
Guru

Quote:
-
Escape from the truth is not the solution.

The truth will always ultimately catch you up.
Old 02-13-2014, 11:35 PM
Guru

Quote:
You see, last week I asked ozzy what magnetism was and how he defined it.
Quote:
[To Quiaozhi] Are you that insecure and frightened to the point of mixing things? Both questions were directed to you and none else.
And now :

Quote:
You see, that is the reason why I posted that question (...). This is simple to answer by anyone who has got an average background in physics. But when I directed the question to the skeptics and not to others, there was a purpose for this.
(...) So, when I jumped in with a simple question on magnetism, what happened?
They muted. Not a single miserable skeptic risked answering it. So that's how they know 'science'.
So, you directed your question to Qiaozhi only, and now, as he refuses to participate to you childish games, you try to stand as the only one with the Secret Knowledge ?
How funny ...If you stay isolated with your superior level of knowledge, you could become a special martyr
As always, you backup your nonsense with distorted reality, all this to try to reinforce your decaying delusional universe... Hung´s law of contradictions ?
Old 02-13-2014, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Very good observations. There are pictures and videos showing him attracting plastic, ceramic, and wood among several other materials and not necessarily metal. Magnetism has a much, much deeper meaning than you might think or imagine. Miroslaw claims his powers are psychokinesis and that his mind does the job when he's concentrated.
Tough more power is indeed generated when he concentrates because the flux is converged, unfortunately he is mistaken when points out the cause residing in his mind. It does not.
You see, that is the reason why I posted that question regarding two ways magnetism is generated. This is simple to answer by anyone who has got an average background in physics. But when I directed the question to the skeptics and not to others, there was a purpose for this. By correctly answering it, there was a good chance they would follow the remaining explanation.

Skeptics have always wandered in forums claiming to be electronic engineers and physics experts. They speak out that 'science' does not support the working principles of LRLs or dowsing. So, when I jumped in with a simple question on magnetism, what happened?
Pablo, I will say again. Miroslaw is just one of many who can do the same thing. Their 'bio systems' is that dictates the extent of each one's capabilities. They are the 'vehicles', the interfaces. Much more important than the 'agent' is what becomes involved to produce the event.
You not anwsered my question.
Is this other way of magnetism you refer?
And how wood and plastic can be magnetic?
Old 02-14-2014, 12:17 AM
Guru

To make our trans-scientist Mr. Hung more happy, here replication of "Magnetic" Miroslav plastic gloves trick:

In contrary to Miroslav gloves video, taken from safe distance, mine is taken from vicinity and gloves are clearly presented from all sides. Enjoy in body magnetism.

http://youtu.be/fgxKMlpbO00
Old 02-14-2014, 09:54 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
To make our trans-scientist Mr. Hung more happy, here replication of "Magnetic" Miroslav plastic gloves trick:

In contrary to Miroslav gloves video, taken from safe distance, mine is taken from vicinity and gloves are clearly presented from all sides. Enjoy in body magnetism.

http://youtu.be/fgxKMlpbO00
You are not serious.
Old 02-14-2014, 11:07 AM
Guru

Quote:
You not anwsered my question.
Sorry, I will try to address all your doubts before my spare time is over and I become awfully busy again.
Quote:
That's correct. Actually not 'another way' but the known other way.
First way is the flow of electrons generating a magnetic field within a coil for instance. And the other way is simply their charge rotation around the atomic nucleous. Yes, unlike the 'skepthics', I bet you guessed it... the spin.
Let me make it easier for you. Atoms and molecules may be strongly attached or 'bonded' to the physical matter and their outer electrons not necessarilly paired or 'linked' inside the bonds. When they spin, a small magnetic field is then generated, which will vary in intensity according to the same angular direction in its orbits and axis alignments, which also brings to the table your other question.
Quote:
For this to be answered, a logical question would have to be asked first: What makes a magnetic material different than a 'non' magnetic material? As I said earlier and according to what we were taught in school, all materials, and this includes magnets are formed by neutrons, protons, and...electrons. Tough this is an innocent, lacking an outdated view, let's stick to it for a moment for the sake of this explanation.
So, if they are made up of the same fundamental particles, what turns them different in which one is 'magnetic' when the other is not?
Two things: direction and alignment.
Magnets retain electrons rotational charges or spin in the same angular direction and with their axes aligned, while the so called 'non magnetic' materials are the opposite with non organized spins and non aligned axes.
Do you follow me? OK, let's move on to answer your question now.
'How wood and plastic become magnetic'?
When their electrons behave like described above for magnets.
Of course, there are a whole lot more to that yet and I have already warned here that the term 'magnetism' probably will cover a whole book just to define it. That ain't exactly what you had learned in your high school physics is it?
Pablo, I expect you to understand if not fully, at least mostly, what is going on Miroslaw's ability when we finish this discussion.
Renowned physicists and scientists Dr. Karger and Dr. Bauer of the Max Planc Institute thoroughly researched Miroslaw. Read the results:

"Miroslaw Magola is able to attach objects to himself by psycho kinesis -he can lift objects and move them around using only his mind. On the 16 January 1997, he met Dr Karger from the Max Planck Institute in Munich, Germany, who sought to determine whether he was spoon-bending or not. During the experiment, Dr Karger was able to touch the objects at all times (and did so). Miroslaw attached objects to various parts of his body. Some were supplied - and even attached - by Dr Karger. What most impressed the doctor was Miroslaw's psychic manipulation of a cup. Without physical contact, Magola raised the cup from the tilting it along horizontal and vertical axes. He kept it hovering in the air, moved it around and put it down. Afterward: J Karger agreed Miroslaw's powers are paranormal. He will further studies of the chemical reactions and physical changes that occur in Miroslaw during such demonstrations. "The key to humanity's advancement is the study of our own bodies” said Magola."

I added the bolds to make some clarifications.

1 - As I already said, when they state 'using only his mind', this is the term they used due
to complete lack of correct tangible origin.

2 - 'paranormal' is a term used to describe something extraordinary not known in science.
Actually paranormal or para-normality DOES NOT exist. Everything of this nature is
nicely, simplistically and beautifully featured in science and physics for any scientist to
look at. He only needs to interpret it right.

Regards.
Old 02-14-2014, 02:41 PM
Guru

Backed the turkey but forgot to eat it...
Just noticed I missed the most important... bold # 3.

Quote:
What most impressed the doctor was Miroslaw's psychic manipulation of a cup. Without physical contact, Magola raised the cup from the tilting it along horizontal and vertical axes. He kept it hovering in the air, moved it around and put it down.
The text narration does not mention if Miroslaw did this with his 'mind' or imposing his hands above the cup.
I tend to imagine he did this in this latter way.
Whatever this might be, can you envision the huge, unprecedented meaning that this represents?
Simply, all the ordinary knowledge and common beliefs about gravity, magnetism, magnetic fields, inertia, etc. goes down the hole.
When I say 'ordinary knowledge' I mean what the Academia wants us to embrace no matter how much evidence we find on the contrary. And the non-closed minded, non-naive and non-politically imprisoned scientist rises above that and is not surprised at all. Fortunately there are hundreds if not thousands of them.

Getting back to the manipulation of a cup without physical contact... Humm...magnetic polarization at distance over materials that are 'non magnetic...
Sounds familiar?

Pablo, I will let you elaborate on that. And I'm sure you will have a lot of fun. I also invite the dowsers to come in now. They will finally know how and why dowsing works.
Dell, hows about adding some new elements to your 'mental dowsing' theory now?
I really think you definitely should.
Old 02-14-2014, 02:54 PM
Guru

What impresses me is how magicians make appears girls form air . This proves of course that theory o evolution is a big lie and that the human race appeared on earth spontaneously.
Old 02-14-2014, 04:21 PM
Guru

Not much point, Hung. Like a religion, the Proclaimed skeptics have a "Belief" system that won't be changed by truth, fact, or physical evidence. Until they at least learn there is a difference in the applications of an L shaped Rod which has multiple uses, physics & meta-physics, there is not much hope for them. It's an ego destroying mind block they are unable to overcome.

These are Not Skeptics in the rational sense, but more like a minority cult seeking public recognition by deceptive means. In the rational sense we are all Skeptics. We are skeptical of what we do not know, or understand. We are skeptical because of fear or doubt. Any proclaimed Skeptic here have any fear of Snakes, spiders, sharks, or other things you might encounter in lifer? Of course, you are a proclaimed skeptic of all, and anything you don't understand.

The difference between rational skepticism, and the the super egotism of proclaimed skeptics running this forum, is an open mind to learning, and knowledge.

A normal rational Skeptic is open minded to learning and overcoming their fear of being wrong about what they do not understand, or fear. Their ability to learn and gain knowledge, is not handicapped by ego, and cultish "beliefs".

Hung, You can't change their "Beliefs", only pity them for wasting a mind . Dell
Old 02-14-2014, 04:23 PM
Guru

Not much point, Hung. Much like a religion, the Proclaimed skeptics have a "Belief" system that won't be changed by truth, fact, or physical evidence. Until they at least learn there is a difference in the applications of an L shaped Rod which has multiple uses, physics & meta-physics, there is not much hope for them. It's an ego destroying mind block they are unwilling to overcome.

These are Not Skeptics in the rational sense, but more like a minority cult seeking public recognition by deceptive means. In the rational sense we are all Skeptics. We are skeptical of what we do not know, or understand. We are skeptical because of fear or doubt. Any proclaimed Skeptic here have any fear of Snakes, spiders, sharks, or other things you might encounter in lifer? Of course, you are a proclaimed skeptic of all, and anything you don't understand.

The difference between rational skepticism, and the the super egotism of proclaimed skeptics running this forum, is an open mind to learning, and knowledge.

A normal rational Skeptic is open minded to learning and overcoming their fear of being wrong about what they do not understand, or fear. Their ability to learn and gain knowledge, is not handicapped by ego, and cultish "beliefs".

Hung, You can't change their "Beliefs", only pity them for wasting a mind . Dell
Old 02-14-2014, 04:33 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
What impresses me is how magicians make appears girls form air . This proves of course that theory o evolution is a big lie and that the human race appeared on earth spontaneously.
I applaud your logic. Spoken like a true proclaimed Skeptic, and a credit to Carl Morland, and his forum. Dell
Old 02-14-2014, 06:47 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
I applaud your logic. Spoken like a true proclaimed Skeptic, and a credit to Carl Morland, and his forum. Dell
I am glad you can understand sarcasm.
After all, you are the one that make judgments and labeled me as a skeptic, i didn´t auto-proclaim myself anything..

I am someone that believes in what can be shown AND scientifically demonstrated, and don´t just blindly believes in everything that others say.
It´s called THINKING.
Old 02-14-2014, 06:56 PM
Guru

Quote:
To scientists, a subject of research.
To 'skepthics, a magician.

Makes sense.

50,000 EU
Old 02-14-2014, 07:31 PM
Guru

Quote:
I am glad you can understand sarcasm.
After all, you are the one that make judgments and labeled me as a skeptic, i didn´t auto-proclaim myself anything..

I am someone that believes in what can be shown AND scientifically demonstrated, and don´t just blindly believes in everything that others say.
It´s called THINKING.
I apologize if the label doesn't fit. However, your posts in no way diminish a lack of support of the views, or mentality of the proclaimed skeptics on this forum. Dell
Old 02-15-2014, 12:15 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
I apologize if the label doesn't fit. However, your posts in no way diminish a lack of support of the views, or mentality of the proclaimed skeptics on this forum. Dell
Absolutely: I keep and open mind, but won´t accept blindly every affirmation about extraordinary claims made here.
If those you call "skeptics" do that ( Are they a race, or an ethnic group ? ) , then you can say I support their view.

Quote:
To scientists, a subject of research.
To 'skepthics, a magician.
Makes sense.
50,000 EU
Ahaha, you inverted the roles. Funny. Again. You have been very funny lately.
By the way, i should have said "illusionists" as it´s a (lucrative) profession for many
Old 02-15-2014, 02:10 PM

Impressive Mr. hung, congratulation for complete explanation. Now I undewrstand better.
I like to say the person who cured my pain also impose his hands high over my back. I began feel heat in location.
I also know about Frans Mesmer and animal magnetism. Do you think it is same?
Old 02-15-2014, 10:35 PM
Guru

Default Forget the gold how about some girls appearing

Quote:
Yes, fascinating. Is it possible to specify parameters for the girl?
Goldfinder
Old 02-16-2014, 03:24 PM
Guru

Quote:
Impressive Mr. hung, congratulation for complete explanation. Now I undewrstand better.
I like to say the person who cured my pain also impose his hands high over my back. I began feel heat in location.
I also know about Frans Mesmer and animal magnetism. Do you think it is same?
Heat was a result of biological reaction in you skin from the magnetizing effect from the healer.
Mesmer found out about the 'magnetic fluid'. In current science there is no appropriate term yet to classify it that I know of, so I will just call 'substance'.
As I said we have only 'scratched' the tip of the iceberg regarding magnetism. We live in a world now with plenty of information, experiments and conclusions. You only need to be interested in learning.
If I remember, once you told me you were reading the Kardec publications. You will find plenty of answers about magnetism in those books, specially in the 'medium's book'.

As an example of what the science of magnetism can offer to you, in a few days I'll be implementing in my home a system that works like a 'free energy amplifier'. Actually it captures electrons from the earth and creates a new very interesting magnetic effect. If say, 20 watts is input in this system, the output will be 6 kilowatts. In terms of current, as an example, 0.2A at input stage will raise to about 200A at the out stage. An increase of 100 times the original input current.
This will reduce my current (no pun intended) electricity bill about 95%.

This is a goal I was chasing since 2009, but still had not the time to sit and implement. But now, I was encouraged, specially after two Brazilians here have developed it and found a new effect in electromagnetism.
And I will tell you more. Lots of LRLs presently being discussed in this forum, would benefit IMMENSELY from this new tech. Almost all, including Mineoro, PD, PDK, etc. Not so much the Bionic X4 as it is already using fluxgates and benefiting in some sense from it.
Discussions about omega coils and ferrite positioning is completely meaningless after this.

But this is another story...
Regards.