LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 11-05-2011, 04:28 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
I said "I think", and unless that means something other than I can't say for sure, how can that be a lie? Unless of course you are insinuating that I intentionally meant to deceive, in which case your mind reading is not accurate, either. I was actually trying to be honest and let someone off the hook on this one since if it wasn't built by Vernell there is a remote possibility that whoever built it did use different frequencies. However, one frequency does match the Vernell Six, so go figure. I might have read that Dell was licensed to build them but I don't recall. So I'm not convinced.
You started this thread with these opening words: "...I feel it is my civic duty to report that the VR-800 report is way off".
And now you try to pass off "I think" as your sorry excuse to say it is ok to make false accusations?

Read your words:
"To be fair to Vernell Electronics, I do not think that unit Carl reported on was built by them. That one says V.R.800 and Vernell's units say VR(tm)800".

Yes... That is a LIE..!!!

You know very well it was built by Vernell because Dell said it was.
Dell explained all about the nameplates and trademark.
You read the same forum posts we did.
You don't have to recall, because I posted the link where you can read Dell's words and your own words in the same thread!
You cannot think it was built by someone else unless you have serious brain dysfunctions.
Have you ever considered it is your civic duty to apologize when you are aware that you made false accusations?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 11-05-2011, 04:58 AM
Guru

Quote:
I was actually trying to be honest and let someone off the hook on this one...
I'm shocked you didn't pick up on this one. Your meds or whatever you are on seem to have dulled your brain to a dumbed-down state (see, I didn't use the word "stupid").
Whoa, you are going to have a bad hangover.
Old 11-05-2011, 05:35 AM

You all are Because he is just going to go round and round and round.

LOL

Old 11-05-2011, 06:00 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by homefire View Post
You all are Because he is just going to go round and round and round.

LOL
Well... Yah,
He starts out the thread to talk about Carl's phony LRL report.
Then, when he can't answer Carl to tell what is deceptive in his report, he tries to use fake information to say Vernell did not build this machine.
Then he gets busted and pretends he was "trying to be honest, to let some one off the hook", while not stopping to think that you can't be honest when you are spreading information you know is false.

It seems pretty clear the only time he was telling the truth was when he said he does not read 95% of what is in this forum.
No need to show Mike(Mont) the facts that cannot be erased.
When he can't cope with facts, he will just make derogatory insults which I suppose makes him feel better.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 11-05-2011, 06:42 AM

You know whats going on, Everone else knows whats going on. I know whats going on.

The sad part is I'm not so sure Mike knows what going on. LOL

I wonder if Mike was the one that Poked me in the eye?

How I learned to mind my own business....

I was walking past the mental hospital the other day,
And all the patients were shouting, '13....13.....13.'

The fence was too high to see over, but I saw a
Little gap in the planks, so when I looked through to see
What was going on .....Some idiot poked me in the eye with a stick!

Then they all started shouting '14....14....14'...
Old 11-05-2011, 02:02 PM
Guru

BTW, it's called the Vernell 'Standard Six' tm. Sorry, I'm not reading any more posts. There is no intelligent life forms here. To rephrase that, you guys are talking out your rear on a topic you know nothing about, sort of like on t-net.
Old 11-06-2011, 02:07 AM
Guru

Quote:
BTW, it's called the Vernell 'Standard Six' tm. Sorry, I'm not reading any more posts. There is no intelligent life forms here. To rephrase that, you guys are talking out your rear on a topic you know nothing about, sort of like on t-net.
Dearest Mike... have you ever thought about exactly what "VERNELL" stood for, you blundering idiot.

Love ya, SWR
Old 11-06-2011, 12:25 PM
Guru

Down, Bowser.
Old 11-06-2011, 12:28 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Mike(Mont) you are a liar!
You have been busted!

You know very well the Dell Systems LRL Carl-NC tested was built by Vernell and sold by Dell Winders with the Omnitron label on it.

Carl-NC described the equipment he tested here:
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=56940
"...The shipping box said it came from Dell Systems. The manual said Dell Systems. The front of the unit said Dell Systems. The rear label said Dell Systems. Based on all that, I assumed the device came from Dell Systems. It makes no difference to me what individual actually designed the circuit, operated the soldering iron, or the hot glue gun".

Dell Winders states he used and sold Vernell products here:
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=56818
"...The world knows, and Carl knows that at one time I used, & sold Vernell products. It's no secret. Dell"

Dell Winders tells how he came to sell LRLs made by VR Electronics here:
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13301#post56337
"...Vernon Rose, (Vernell) did not start manufacturing FD's until 18 months later, which I also introduced to the market at competetive pricing to stop a profiteering monopoly that was taking place".
"...I added the name "Dell Systems" to "Omnitron" to make the distinction between other manufacturers "Omnitron" and my own".
"...I do not legally own the copyright patent for the name "Omnitron" or "Dell Systems" but I did obtain verbal permission to use the latter, not that it means anything".

But wait....
Mike(Mont) was posting in this same thread where Dell explained the details.
Read the link to see what dell posted -- then scroll down. Who else is making posts here? Not Mike(Mont)...!!? http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13301#post56337
You will see Mike(Mont) made 18 posts in that thread where Dell explained he was selling Vernell LRLs that with his label on them.

Mike(Mont) knew the truth all along..!!
And now he comes and spreads lies which he knows to be wrong information in the forum. Why?
To make false accusations against Carl-NC again ?
"...I do not think that unit Carl reported on was built by them".

It won't work, Mike(Mont)..!!
You can't fool us when we can read the truth.
You cannot delete your posts here like you do on other forums.

Best wishes,
J_P

p.s. V.R. is for Vernon Rose, founder of Vernell Electronics, and tm does indeed stand for trademark, which Dell says he had verbal permission to use.
Down, Bowser! Bad dog!
Old 11-06-2011, 02:43 PM
Guru

Quote:
Sorry, I'm not reading any more posts. There is no intelligent life forms here.
Then:

Quote:
Down, Bowser.
Quote:
Down, Bowser! Bad dog!

Old 11-06-2011, 03:11 PM
Administrator

Quote:
I said "I think", and unless that means something other than I can't say for sure, how can that be a lie?
Your first words were "Carl's phony LRL report," with the conclusion that I'm unethical, and now you're not so sure? You only think? You don't really know?

Mike, here is what I know.
I know the VR800 is a piece of garbage, regardless of who made it. It know it has no ability to detect or locate gold. I'm $25,000 sure of that.

I know that you're a braggart who can't do the things you think you can do. I know you can't successfully use an LRL or even dowse better than random guessing. I'm $25,000 sure of that. And I know you're equally sure of it, too.