Quote:
Originally Posted by taxma1981 View Post

The cross is a rebel or by passover?

Old 04-16-2011, 11:23 PM
Guru

Default THE GREEK PISTOLDETEKTOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-sani View Post
Too many people were trying to post at the same time on the same thread called "Magic PD" and the server went down.
Hello

Now that this "MAGIC PD" is working as LRL,even with fresh buried GOLD,its time for the man name VASILLIS go to America and participate in the Karl´s CHALLENGE !!!
Or there is some problem ???

Regards
Old 04-17-2011, 03:29 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Hello

Now that this "MAGIC PD" is working as LRL,even with fresh buried GOLD,its time for the man name VASILLIS go to America and participate in the Karl´s CHALLENGE !!!
Or there is some problem ???

Regards
The same "problem" with your PD!!!!

Regards
Old 04-17-2011, 08:47 PM
Guru

Default Greek PD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
The same "problem" with your PD!!!!

Regards
Wrong answer, the Alonso´s PD cant locate fresh buried gold in Karl´s field test,but Vasillis PD can do the job.
So why he not go for the big CHALLENGE ???
Old 04-20-2011, 01:43 PM

Because this so called greek pistoldetector doesnt work.
Also I dont think that these guys are more smarter than Mr Alonso.
Regards
Old 04-20-2011, 10:49 PM
Guru

Default GRREK PISTOLDETEKTOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrodetect View Post
Because this so called greek pistoldetector doesnt work.
Also I dont think that these guys are more smarter than Mr Alonso.
Regards
Hello

If you know that its becouse you test this LRL,thanks for your information.
So Mr Vasilis is not a good LRL maker,he is better in sell fake LRL´s for big price.
And Geo desapoint me with his 100% FAKE videos,using the greek PD,he said it works,he is a LIER,i never imagine Geo can do this to the FORUM...
The question is WHY to deceive people here with this fantasies ?

Regards
Old 04-21-2011, 05:25 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hello

If you know that its becouse you test this LRL,thanks for your information.
So Mr Vasilis is not a good LRL maker,he is better in sell fake LRL´s for big price.
And Geo desapoint me with his 100% FAKE videos,using the greek PD,he said it works,he is a LIER,i never imagine Geo can do this to the FORUM...
The question is WHY to deceive people here with this fantasies ?

Regards
Yoy make a BIG mistake.
You tell me lier because i did not give to you the schematic of my PD and from the head.
I can post here your emails where you ask from me about the coils and PD. Also my PD is not the same with magic PD so I do not understand how you concluded that my gun does not work and that I am a liar.
Now about fantasies.... look yourself.
Old 04-21-2011, 01:00 PM
Guru

Default Greek PD

Quote:
Yoy make a BIG mistake.
You tell me lier because i did not give to you the schematic of my PD and from the head.
I can post here your emails where you ask from me about the coils and PD. Also my PD is not the same with magic PD so I do not understand how you concluded that my gun does not work and that I am a liar.
Yes,i ask you just a simple draw of the greek PD coils,not schematic,not wire diameter or how many turns, AND YOU REFUSE TO GIVE ME THIS LITTLE INFORMATION.
You are one OPURTUNISTIC PERSON,NOT A REAL FRIEND.
A real friend not refuse this,after what i done to you concerning the ALONSO´s PD,i give to you all the information you want,and you have the PD in your hands for test.
This is the reason i´m desapointed with you.I think even Max or Andreas are better than you,Geo you must see your self,your behavior is desgusting,sorry to tell this.
Sometimes little things spoil the friendship,but also reveal who are the real friends.

If someone here not agree with me,just let me know.
Old 04-21-2011, 01:04 PM
Guru

Default Greek PD

Quote:
Yoy make a BIG mistake.
One other thing Geo

I also can show here one of your E-mail where you propose i send Alonso´s PD to Greece(for you to study) in change of the Greek PD schematic.

SORRY,I`M NOT INTERESTED IN ERRATIC OR NOT WORKING LRL PROJECTS.
Old 04-21-2011, 01:23 PM
Guru

Default TROJAN HORSE

Quote:
One other thing Geo

I also can show here one of your E-mail where you propose i send Alonso´s PD to Greece(for you to study) in change of the Greek PD schematic.

Name:  TrojanHorse.jpg
Views: 5789
Size:  25.2 KB

Name:  TrojanHorseMythImage.jpg
Views: 5689
Size:  27.9 KB
Old 04-21-2011, 01:25 PM
Guru

Default The trojan horse

Quote:
Since the old times the greeks are very smart
Old 04-21-2011, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Since the old times the greeks are very smart
not a nice thing to throw poison in your wine !!!! + Silence is golden = (allegorical) Greek proverb
without a touch of irony.

friendly , epitopios
Old 04-21-2011, 09:04 PM
Guru

Default Greek PD

Quote:
Originally Posted by epitopios View Post
not a nice thing to throw poison in your wine !!!! + Silence is golden = (allegorical) Greek proverb
without a touch of irony.

friendly , epitopios
Not so bad as poison in the wine, i imagine George a good person and a good friend,but he is more concentrated in the greek PD only for him,for his hiden gold boxes.I think he not share his project with nobody.
Maybe the person who was useful in the past can be again in the future,but he not pay atention tho this...
Anyway after Astrodetect words i lose my interest in the greek PD.
Old 04-22-2011, 01:11 AM
Guru

I believe that everything made or produced up to now has certain limitations.
If somebody can live whith them then success probably could prove very close.
If you are looking for the mean machine straight away then sorry but you have to wait.
So somebody must adjust himself according to the abillity of what he uses then all he needs is some luck to make a treasure discovery come true.
The same applies whith the greek PD.
You have to master it to have results and mind you only if you are lucky enough.
So I am wishing good luck
g-sani
Old 04-22-2011, 04:41 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-sani
I believe that everything made or produced up to now has certain limitations.
If somebody can live whith them then success probably could prove very close.
If you are looking for the mean machine straight away then sorry but you have to wait.
So somebody must adjust himself according to the abillity of what he uses then all he needs is some luck to make a treasure discovery come true.
The same applies whith the greek PD.
You have to master it to have results and mind you only if you are lucky enough.
So I am wishing good luck
g-sani
Hi g-sani,

The limitations of fishing rods is they cannot catch fish when the fish are not hungry.
And they cannot catch fish when the fish are not near the hook.
This is a good reason to never go fishing, because a fishing rod will never pass a double blind test to find the hidden fish.

But with metal detectors it is different.
A metal detector will find a buried metal 2 inches under the ground every time.
And it will always pass the double blind test.
The limitations for metal detector are when the hidden metal is too far distance or if it is too small.

But what about the limitations for LRL?
You like the pocket fisherman because it is small to fit in your back pack and it will catch fish some times even if it cannot pass a double blind test.
You also bought an Examiner because it is small to fit in your back pack and it will find treasure some times even if it cannot pass a double blind test.

My question is:
1. How many fish did you catch when using the pocket fisherman?
2. How many treasures did you recover with the RangerTell Examiner?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 04-22-2011, 04:52 AM
Guru

Quote:

Really i don't understand what are you mean.
Do you understand?????
Old 04-22-2011, 05:02 AM
Guru

Quote:
One other thing Geo

Yes, you ask me to construct for you a PD as my new PD, and i said OK but after October where i am not busy, but i wanted to send me the Alonso's PD so to make some more measurements.
If you don't remember well i speak about the measurements that you did not make when i was to Portugal and you promised that you will make and post them to me.
So for another time where is your problem???????
Old 04-22-2011, 05:41 AM
Guru

Quote:
Yes,i ask you just a simple draw of the greek PD coils,not schematic,not wire diameter or how many turns, AND YOU REFUSE TO GIVE ME THIS LITTLE INFORMATION.
You are one OPURTUNISTIC PERSON,NOT A REAL FRIEND.
A real friend not refuse this,after what i done to you concerning the ALONSO´s PD,i give to you all the information you want,and you have the PD in your hands for test.
This is the reason i´m desapointed with you.I think even Max or Andreas are better than you,Geo you must see your self,your behavior is desgusting,sorry to tell this.
Sometimes little things spoil the friendship,but also reveal who are the real friends.

If someone here not agree with me,just let me know.

Before answer about friends etc i attach your email and my answer.
Morgan """Geo,i´m very interested to have one of this Greek PD,even with all components DELETED for me not have temptations for cloning. That´s becouse the Alonso´s PD not go to this BIG distances as the Greek PD.
Can you make one of this for me when have free time ???
If yes,tell me how much cost,it remains in SECRET between us.""

Geo """" now i will have free time only this month. Next month i will start work at my farm. Maybe at october when i will finish my work and if the PD works ok, to make one for you if you will send to me for one week the original PD"""

I gave info to you (about bandpass filter around 3th coil) but you wanted the schematic. If you was a friend why you never gave me something for free????
Always were looking to exchange schematics with other schematics.
You promised that you will send me a few more waveforms from the PD but after few days began to mocked. Remember;;;; Was you a good friend???
Do you remember that you told me
Do you remember that you asked from me not to give details from the PD in the forum.
The PD is yours and you too had to give truthful information to the forum. On the contrary, did nothing when some members were shouting me instead of you. So are friends;;;;
I Just ask .......

ps...There is still enough time to rectify
Old 04-22-2011, 05:46 AM
Guru

And something simple......
You or Dimitris did not work my PD. So how you say that my video is FAKE and i am Liar.
I urge public apology for this category of you
Old 04-22-2011, 02:04 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi g-sani,

The limitations of fishing rods is they cannot catch fish when the fish are not hungry.
And they cannot catch fish when the fish are not near the hook.
This is a good reason to never go fishing, because a fishing rod will never pass a double blind test to find the hidden fish.

But with metal detectors it is different.
A metal detector will find a buried metal 2 inches under the ground every time.
And it will always pass the double blind test.
The limitations for metal detector are when the hidden metal is too far distance or if it is too small.

But what about the limitations for LRL?
You like the pocket fisherman because it is small to fit in your back pack and it will catch fish some times even if it cannot pass a double blind test.
You also bought an Examiner because it is small to fit in your back pack and it will find treasure some times even if it cannot pass a double blind test.

My question is:
1. How many fish did you catch when using the pocket fisherman?
2. How many treasures did you recover with the RangerTell Examiner?

Best wishes,
J_P
Hallo J_P
Pocket fisherman has a very good success rate but examiner don't.
I found a bronze buckle once but anybody could do it if he was a dowser.Apart from that I am a supporter of the theory of rangertell.I thing it exists.
This is a dowsing LRL whith some electronics that help you to tune better in what you are looking for.In what extent this can happen is a different story and depends on the person using it as well.
I said it before that I used it out in the field only a few times and then borrowed it to a good friend that really loved it.He wants to give me the money I paid for it to keep it.
I liked its construction and size and I knew from the begging what I was buying.
I paid for it because I thought the price was not that bad.
Anyone believing that it works he can make it work.
I am sure that you understand the story.
Dowsing is for believers and not for sceptics.
Regards
g-sani
Old 04-22-2011, 02:21 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-sani
Hallo J_P
Pocket fisherman has a very good success rate but examiner don't.
I found a bronze buckle once but anybody could do it if he was a dowser.Apart from that I am a supporter of the theory of rangertell.I thing it exists.
This is a dowsing LRL whith some electronics that help you to tune better in what you are looking for.In what extent this can happen is a different story and depends on the person using it as well.
I said it before that I used it out in the field only a few times and then borrowed it to a good friend that really loved it.He wants to give me the money I paid for it to keep it.
I liked its construction and size and I knew from the begging what I was buying.
I paid for it because I thought the price was not that bad.
Anyone believing that it works he can make it work.
I am sure that you understand the story.
Dowsing is for believers and not for sceptics.
Regards
g-sani
Hi g-sani,
Yes I know the story.
Dowsing is for believers, not skeptics.

This is the same as the story of catching very large fish.
Story of catching very large fish is for story-believers when drinking beer, not for the chef who will actually cook the fish.

But I have a good idea for you. If the Examiner works for dowsers, then you can sell the examiner to your friend who wants it. And you can buy a plastic box and put an antenna on it with a handle and calculator glued on top. It will not cost more than 10 eu. And it will work as well as the Examiner because you will have a dowsing rod with calculator.

This will leave you with much money in reserve for buying large fish for days when pocket fisherman does not work well.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 04-22-2011, 06:50 PM
Guru

Default greek pistol lrl

Quote:
And something simple......
You or Dimitris did not work my PD. So how you say that my video is FAKE and i am Liar.
I urge public apology for this category of you
hello george

my public apologies for you for call you a lier. i tought your lrl is the same as the vasillis lrl,and i have witnesses who told greek lrl is a fake,maybe your lrl is diferent,we will see.
bring it to portugal and test it with the medalion,if you get more than 3 meters you are a lrl winer and have created something beter than alonso´s lrl.
about the information you want from alonso´s lrl i need to go again for the osciloscope,and should i do this for a person who hide one simple question about coils in your lrl???
sorry i think we stay just like this.

Regards
Old 04-22-2011, 09:33 PM
Guru

Quote:
hello george

my public apologies for you for call you a lier. i tought your lrl is the same as the vasillis lrl,and i have witnesses who told greek lrl is a fake,maybe your lrl is diferent,we will see.
bring it to portugal and test it with the medalion,if you get more than 3 meters you are a lrl winer and have created something beter than alonso´s lrl.
about the information you want from alonso´s lrl i need to go again for the osciloscope,and should i do this for a person who hide one simple question about coils in your lrl???
sorry i think we stay just like this.

Regards

Regards
Old 04-22-2011, 10:24 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi g-sani,
Yes I know the story.
Dowsing is for believers, not skeptics.

This is the same as the story of catching very large fish.
Story of catching very large fish is for story-believers when drinking beer, not for the chef who will actually cook the fish.

But I have a good idea for you. If the Examiner works for dowsers, then you can sell the examiner to your friend who wants it. And you can buy a plastic box and put an antenna on it with a handle and calculator glued on top. It will not cost more than 10 eu. And it will work as well as the Examiner because you will have a dowsing rod with calculator.

This will leave you with much money in reserve for buying large fish for days when pocket fisherman does not work well.

Best wishes,
J_P
Once they were some fishermen drinking beers together whith some hunters and after they had a few beers one after the other started telling stories about their achievements.
More beers on the table and the fish caught by the fishermen were becoming bigger and bigger.
And then suddenly a hunter stood up and shouted.
"I am fed up whith you fishermen, either you make your fish smaller or otherwise stop drinking beers"