LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 06-15-2010, 05:55 PM

COOL PICTURES.
Old 06-16-2010, 12:55 AM
Guru

Lightbulb

@ Qiaozhi
Very cool E-guitar design - has something from H.R.Giger (Alien movie design).
But for what is this hitec pistol?

@ WM6
You confused DVD-Player with micro-wave! Or do you cook your salami-bread with the DVD?

@ J_Player
Absolutly correct - the larger the electrostatic electrode surface the better - and i think I reached already the useful portable size.

The gain doesn't double in sqare-cm but is more like this (round plate, electricity cable):

no antenna (5cm wire) 20cm
10cm wire: 40cm
20cm diameter plate: 70cm
30cm diameter: 1m
50cm (my new antenna): 1m50

So with an 1m antenna you could get around 2m but for outside usage it starts to get problematically (especially if its windy) and really heavy. So the reasonable maximum size is reached.

Anyway - Morgan and Esteban pointed me/us in direction electrostatic so I want to find out if it works or not. Otherwise we can't rely on any information here!

The new test has shown that the holding person of such an electrostatic detector also works as an antenna - the same if a person with sensitive MD has a shovel in his other hand.

Therefore it could become problematically to construct a very sensitive detector that can recognise positive and negative static fields - it always would or could detect the holding person.

Perhaps in the future I use this new antenna as a shield while the real antenna is in front of it. Electrostatic works like loaded capacitors so the antenna also should look like such.

If I would skip the whole "electrostatic stuff" for now I would be never be shure if it works or not, so even that I'm more curious how the PD passive receiver works I hope that I find a way to make the FETs recognition more sensitive and better positive-negative static recognisable.

Therefore perhaps I build this circuit again and see what further improvements still could be made. Adding a mVU-Meter, a transformer coil to the FET and other signal-amplificaton stuff.

Quote:
Static Sound increases if treasure is near
Well, so the field above the treasure is positively charged, while the detector holding person is negative grounded?

As you can see - still too many important questions we need answers for.
Old 06-16-2010, 01:25 AM
Guru

btw. I had already an electrostatic receiver!

It's a 2in1 wiresearcher from multiTEC (Made in China, ca. 10 years old) but it doesn't use FETs, just simple transistors (9014, C9014).

The windings are ca. 130 / 35.

The LED also is 2in1 with green and red light, depending if metal is near or with blinking if electricity flows in the cable.
Attached Images

Old 06-16-2010, 07:37 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funfinder View Post

The LED also is 2in1 with green and red light, depending if metal is near or with blinking if electricity flows in the cable.
Wonderful solution!

What about singing togheter with blinking?
Old 06-16-2010, 12:03 PM
Guru

Exclamation

@ WM6
What with singin' and blinkin' is? You're confusing this with disco detection by the light beam at night! Or ask Jan Plestenjak what is with singin', he sings at the moment at my Sat-TV. Or now: Ela - Glas Sirene - with a little bit blinkin' "bling bling" we better find with MDs than buying...

But now I found out what we really need is called: "field mill". It is the most sensitive electrostatic detector - down to 10v/meter while our detectors only have around 1kV.

Weather stations and airports use it to collect smallest changes in electrostatic field. But we need one that is not fixed to ground.

And I found a second important fact:

If this is not grounded, the electrostatic flows around a metallic object.
So the question is, how "untouched" the buried metal object remains within the ground by the electrostatic field and what effects the ion-imigration "halo" causes.

A person, standing on ground is negative loaded by influence (=electrostatic interaction).
And on cloudless sky there is 100 V/m to 300 V/m static charge. This can raise (at thunder and lightning) up to 25 - 35 kV/m. Ion concentration in air has also large differences.

btw. there are exists also alot mechanical electrostatic detectors - even the radioactive elements like Polonium had been detected by them long time ago by couple Curie, because of ionisating the air around. Those devices detecting the physical attraction force of strong electrostatic forces but are too sensitive for outside.

And I doubt the field mill alias rotation-voltmeter with it's little holes has enough sensitivity compared to a electrostatic-detector with 50x50cm antenna. It may be possible, if very sensitive parts are used, but we have to find it out. At least the difference between some 10volt/meter would detect the buried treasure alot better as some detector that only recognises changes of 1kV/m.
Attached Images

Old 06-16-2010, 02:54 PM
Guru

Hi Funfinder,

thanks for interesting wiki drawings.

It is someway wrong, valid only in case that Koerper is not isolated from soil. If it is isolated (eg PU soles) Koerper get positive charge (especially from windy, dry and hot air). You can easily check this by pocked radio layed on ground by bring your finger close to the antenna. It sounds nice leap sparks.
Old 06-17-2010, 12:45 AM
Guru

@ WM6
Correct, the grafic was from wikipedia, findable by inputting filename into google:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...l=&oq=&gs_rfai=

exactly from this page, everyone really interrested in electrostatic should have read:
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elektro..._Feld_der_Erde

(no working website translator available ? - at least google & babelfish does not work)
http://translate.google.com/translat...de&sl=de&tl=en

I'm wearing shoes with PU soles but I'm not shure they really will isolate enough.

Some days ago I touched an electic fence for cattle and still had been electricuted. The sparks was ca. 3-5mm - so the voltage was around 10kV. No problem for me, also burned (nice technique for filigran brandings!) already little holes in my skin by putting alu-foil with a sharp edge over my plasma-ball.

I can try it with a pocket radio how good the isolation works.

But something else:
WM6, if you are really that good informed can you tell us how that "wire, pipe & power - detector" above could have been build just by some usual NPN-transistors?

And it really detects pure electrostatic, too, not just 220w ac, I've tested this already.
Old 06-17-2010, 08:53 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funfinder View Post

But something else:
WM6, if you are really that good informed can you tell us how that "wire, pipe & power - detector" above could have been build just by some usual NPN-transistors?

And it really detects pure electrostatic, too, not just 220w ac, I've tested this already.
FET or NPN, principle are the same. Read my post #13 in this thread. As you can build SW radio by 1 or by 11 transistors. Yes it can detect E Field, atmospheric charge (depend on antenna used) inclusive.

But right question is, does precious metals in soil expose detectable E. Field? Or even better: does precious metals on soil expose any detectable E. Field or detectable changing in atmospheric charge?
Old 06-19-2010, 02:37 AM
Guru

OK, thanx for the info, I will try to built something with PNPs.

This hi-amp BC547 circuit from your post#13 mainly detects all kind of electromagnetic radiation differences but I wonder if it's sensitive enough.

Your questions are absolutely legitime.
If the soil consists of relative dry sand like in deserts the electrostatic would "flow around" the metal so it should be detectable.

But most of the time it lies in earthy, mineralized etc. soil that "shortcuts" the buried metal as long as there has not build up some galvanic charge difference aka ionic interaction with the surrounding region.

And - more important, from what distance this is detectable if at all...

For shure the electrostatic field will induce something into the buried metal (similar like the eddy currents of usual MDs do) and this may charge it over a very long period so it gets a special electrostatic potential like a lightning rod can attract the flash.

But does this potential (we need to know what kind of potential it is exactly) has enough power for detection, especially for long range detection???

Building some ultra high sensitive multi radiation-detector is the one thing, but adjusting it another...
Old 07-22-2010, 01:21 PM
Guru

Thumbs up

Long time no posts here - well I also was in holiday (emerald hunt in rila mountains ) but now we can continue our important LRL developments:

But first I have a question:

Someone here knows a simple but very effective modification of my circuit(s) so it is "swimming" inbetween the electrostatic field and will detect both "directions"?

But I would prefer to use the FET with this. It should detect the raise and fall of the electrostatic field out of an fixed and "silent zero-value".

I will try for finding a simple solution but if some here has a good idea it would save us precious time and you can proove how good are your electronic skills!
Attached Images

Old 08-01-2010, 06:31 PM
Guru

Lightbulb

I found now the solution below.

It's more sensitive and it also recognises my hand from 10cm distance with little antenna.

Because of the capacitor it starts to "brt brt brt" - the faster, the more energy. This is not so good for listening to the original high voltage AC noises but the main purpose is to find both electrostatic charges.

Maybe I'll incorporate this circuit into the already existing one and then I'll have to find to attach the antennas or plates correct so it doesn't always detects me!
Attached Images

Old 02-04-2011, 06:05 AM

hi funfinder
wonderful- i want to build the fet version but i am still suspense that can this shematic reality found gold underground? if it can so i am going to build it but if it not proper for find treasure underground please send me a good shematic and pcb of your best workable gold finder.( mehdi1m2m@yahoo.com )
regards
mehdi
Old 02-04-2011, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehdi View Post
hi funfinder
wonderful- i want to build the fet version but i am still suspense that can this shematic reality found gold underground? if it can so i am going to build it but if it not proper for find treasure underground please send me a good shematic and pcb of your best workable gold finder.( mehdi1m2m@yahoo.com )
regards
mehdi
Hi,
mehdi where are you from ? maybe help you............
Old 02-04-2011, 05:32 PM

Hi Funfinder;

Any photos of the device?? Great info.
Old 02-05-2011, 06:05 AM

hi raff33;
i am from iran
i am waiting for your help.....!
regards
mehdi
Old 02-05-2011, 07:20 PM

Quote:
hi raff33;
i am from iran
i am waiting for your help.....!
regards
mehdi
Hi,
I send you a Private Messages
Old 02-16-2011, 07:53 AM

hi raff33
thanks but he dont reply to me.
i built the fet version but the led light every time!!!!!
where is the problem(s)?
thank you
mehdi
Old 02-17-2011, 11:36 PM
Guru

Default ???

Quote:
hi raff33
thanks but he dont reply to me.
i built the fet version but the led light every time!!!!!
where is the problem(s)?
thank you
mehdi

Maybe you need to try this LRL outside from your home,becouse is very sensitive to electromagnetic fields,lights,TV,Computer,etc etc ...