LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 02-05-2011, 10:31 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo
Hi J_P.
If you don't "play", then the problem is my "Bad English".
You have the tention to understand the oposite....., sorry.

Regards
Hi Geo,
I don't know what is "to play" or what is "tention to understand the oposite".
But I know I can show success to find coins on the beach at long distance equal or better than the best dowsing experts from Greece and from other countries when I use my "guess" method for long range locating.
I can also locate large treasures from extreme long distance using my "guess" method to locate very large treasures from more than 100 miles.
I can prove this in the same manner you can prove your dowsing works 20-30% success.
Only difference is my "guess" method will show better than 90% success.
I believe your dowsing works same as I believe my guessing works.
And I believe Randi and Carl-NC will not pay prize money when we demonstrate our success with dowsing or guessing.
I believe they will pay prize money only when we pass their tests.
My guessing cannot pass their test, and I think your dowsing cannot pass their test.
They will pay prize money only when we can tell which exact numbered location they hid the treasure, and they will not allow us to use a metal detector for pinpointing.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 02-06-2011, 01:20 AM

Thumbs down

Yeah, sure, lets wind a Coil on stainless Steel.
Let me spell it for you: B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T.
Any further Questions ?
Old 02-06-2011, 06:37 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Geo,
I don't know what is "to play" or what is "tention to understand the oposite".
But I know I can show success to find coins on the beach at long distance equal or better than the best dowsing experts from Greece and from other countries when I use my "guess" method for long range locating.
I can also locate large treasures from extreme long distance using my "guess" method to locate very large treasures from more than 100 miles.
I can prove this in the same manner you can prove your dowsing works 20-30% success.
Only difference is my "guess" method will show better than 90% success.
I believe your dowsing works same as I believe my guessing works.
And I believe Randi and Carl-NC will not pay prize money when we demonstrate our success with dowsing or guessing.
I believe they will pay prize money only when we pass their tests.
My guessing cannot pass their test, and I think your dowsing cannot pass their test.
They will pay prize money only when we can tell which exact numbered location they hid the treasure, and they will not allow us to use a metal detector for pinpointing.

Best wishes,
J_P

Hi J_P.
I say that you understand the oposite from what i write or i mean!!!!.
I say that at beaches the success is big (near to 100%) but there is not reason to play with dowsing. A metal detector is enough for coins because they are only 5... 20cm inside the sand. But at the mountains when i am looking for big treasure then 20 or 30% is OK.
I am not interesting for the Carl's money because i like him.
Remember when Esteban said to come for the test......, so forget it!!!!
I will tell you for another time.. you never saw a real dowsing man and for this reason you write what you write.

Regards
Old 02-06-2011, 07:14 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo
Hi J_P.
I say that you understand the oposite from what i write or i mean!!!!.
I say that at beaches the success is big (near to 100%) but there is not reason to play with dowsing. A metal detector is enough for coins because they are only 5... 20cm inside the sand. But at the mountains when i am looking for big treasure then 20 or 30% is OK.
I am not interesting for the Carl's money because i like him.
Remember when Esteban said to come for the test......, so forget it!!!!
I will tell you for another time.. you never saw a real dowsing man and for this reason you write what you write.

Regards
Hi Geo,
You are wrong.
I saw a real dowsing man who is a good friend.
This man was an astrophysicist who used dowsing to find gold nuggets in California, Alaska, Mexico, and many other places.
But he did not use a metal detector for pinpointing. He used only dowsing to recover gold nuggets.
I know what it looks like when a person is dowsing.
And I can tell you that my "guess" method to locate buried coins at the beach is much easier than dowsing, and it gives better success rate.
This is a fact!

You can come to my beach and show your dowsing... at the same time I will show my guessing...
I will guess the exact direction to look for buried coins in less than 2 seconds and I will guarantee that you will find at least 5 coins in the direction that I guess.
How long will it take for you to dowse for the same success as I can find in 2 seconds?

I can also guess the exact direction to find very large treasures located more than 100 miles distance...
How long will it take for you to dowse to find these same treasures?

I can also use my guess method in the mountains.
I was able to locate a very large iron deposit when I was in the mountains at 5300 feet altitude (1.6Km altitude).
The center of this large iron deposit was located about 4000 miles distance from where I was standing when I made my guess, and it is the largest iron deposit contained on the planet earth.
I cannot prove this by recovering all the iron, but I have read that scientists also agree the iron is located in the same place where I located it by my guess method, and they also say it is the largest iron deposit contained on the planet earth. So I am thinking my guess method works very well in the mountains.

I think my guessing is a more efficient method to locate treasures at long range than your dowsing.
Maybe if you practice more, then you will be able to dowse better than I can guess.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 02-06-2011, 10:15 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Geo,
You are wrong.
I saw a real dowsing man who is a good friend.
This man was an astrophysicist who used dowsing to find gold nuggets in California, Alaska, Mexico, and many other places.
But he did not use a metal detector for pinpointing. He used only dowsing to recover gold nuggets.
I know what it looks like when a person is dowsing.
And I can tell you that my "guess" method to locate buried coins at the beach is much easier than dowsing, and it gives better success rate.
This is a fact!

You can come to my beach and show your dowsing... at the same time I will show my guessing...
I will guess the exact direction to look for buried coins in less than 2 seconds and I will guarantee that you will find at least 5 coins in the direction that I guess.
How long will it take for you to dowse for the same success as I can find in 2 seconds?

I can also guess the exact direction to find very large treasures located more than 100 miles distance...
How long will it take for you to dowse to find these same treasures?

I can also use my guess method in the mountains.
I was able to locate a very large iron deposit when I was in the mountains at 5300 feet altitude (1.6Km altitude).
The center of this large iron deposit was located about 4000 miles distance from where I was standing when I made my guess, and it is the largest iron deposit contained on the planet earth.
I cannot prove this by recovering all the iron, but I have read that scientists also agree the iron is located in the same place where I located it by my guess method, and they also say it is the largest iron deposit contained on the planet earth. So I am thinking my guess method works very well in the mountains.

I think my guessing is a more efficient method to locate treasures at long range than your dowsing.
Maybe if you practice more, then you will be able to dowse better than I can guess.

Best wishes,
J_P

Hi J_P.
I never told that i am better than your friend.
My friend who teached me the dowsing don't use metal detector, only the lrods.
Now about "guess".... it is not a good idea me to come to your beach to see your method. I think it is better solution you to came at Greece to locate a big treasure and to take the half. So you will gain the half treasure, the travel to Greece and one friend, me!!!

Regards
Old 02-06-2011, 06:14 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo
Hi J_P.
I never told that i am better than your friend.
My friend who teached me the dowsing don't use metal detector, only the lrods.
Now about "guess".... it is not a good idea me to come to your beach to see your method. I think it is better solution you to came at Greece to locate a big treasure and to take the half. So you will gain the half treasure, the travel to Greece and one friend, me!!!

Regards
Hi Geo,
My friend also uses L rods, and he does not need to use metal detector to pinpoint nuggets. My guessing can find more treasure than his L rods. He only found less than 1/2 kilo of gold nuggets, but I found many stores full of jewelry from very long distance with my guessing.

It will be good to visit Greece for treasure hunting, and for good beaches, and islands, and excellent Greek restaurants. But I am too busy at my work. Still I can demonstrate my guessing method for treasures in Greece. My guessing method works for very long distances, so I will tell you where the treasure is, then you can take your metal detector for pinpointing. Remember, I am locating buried treasure in Greece at more than 11.000 Km distance, so the location will not be exact. You must do the final pinpointing before you recover the treasures and send 1/2 to me...

Ok.... I am guessing while I look at my world map....
I can tell you there are hundreds of locations of valuable treasures in Greece and many Greek treasures in the water from ships that sank with Greek treasures.
Here are a few Greek treasure locations to get started with:

Location 1: Athens
This location is difficult because there are many banks and jewelry stores that give confused signals to hide the treasure location guesses. I am getting many treasure location guesses, but at more than 11,000 Km, it is hard to pinpoint exactly where to dig. Maybe you can pinpoint these treasures and recover them.

Location 2: All islands in the southern Aegean sea to the south and east of Athens
I am guessing thousands of lost treasures in the waters near these islands. Of course I cannot say exactly where from 11,000 Km. You will need to use diving equipment and a waterproof PI detector to pinpoint and recover these.

Location 3: The mountains to the north of Athens
I am certain my guess will be proven true that there are many treasures in these mountains. Of course, it will take some time to pinpoint and recover these treasures. I would suggest taking some fishing and hunting equipment in case you become tired of pinpointing these treasures I located.

I can guess many other treasure locations in Greece, but it will be more accurate when I have time to visit and tell you the direction of the treasure at closer range. But still you must admit my guessing method is remarkably accurate at more than 11,000 Km distance. Please send a PM when you pinpoint the treasures I located so I can give you instructions where to ship my 50%

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 02-06-2011, 08:17 PM
Guru

Hi J_P.
I agree.... but there is a problem.
I don't send money or treasures to unknown persons. So you must visit Greece and to meet me.

Regards
Old 02-06-2011, 08:23 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo
Hi J_P.
I agree.... but there is a problem.
I don't send money or treasures to unknown persons. So you must visit Greece and to meet me.

Regards
Hehe...
Now you see the problem of long range locating from too much distance.
We will need to wait until I can visit Greece, then recover all the treasures I located.
Or you can recover them now and keep them

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 02-07-2011, 07:10 AM

hi to all
i build the electric dowsing rod but it is not work?!!!
can anyone help me please?
Attached Images

Old 02-07-2011, 07:55 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehdi View Post
hi to all
Hi.
I don't believe that this schematic works!!!!
Old 02-07-2011, 09:19 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
hi to all
I hope those are not CMOS ICs in your photo.
Old 02-07-2011, 09:42 AM

hi qiaozhi
no not cmos ics but why?
Old 02-07-2011, 02:21 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
hi qiaozhi
no not cmos ics but why?
Because you have them embedded in polystyrene, and CMOS ICs can be destroyed by an electrostatic discharge. Just checking.
Old 02-08-2011, 06:55 PM
Guru

Default LRL

Quote:
hi to all

Hi,it looks Dr. Best project,it must work,chek everything.
Old 02-10-2011, 08:57 AM

hi morgan
sensitivity is very poor it sound near tv (about 15cm) but no reflex for any thing in more distant of 15cm. when i tuch the u brass the suond come to off.
where is the problem?
Old 02-10-2011, 11:01 AM

Quote:
hi morgan
sensitivity is very poor it sound near tv (about 15cm) but no reflex for any thing in more distant of 15cm. when i tuch the u brass the suond come to off.
where is the problem?
maybe a gold sample here too !! just check it ( play with it)
friendly , epitopios
Old 02-11-2011, 04:46 PM

hi epitopios
wath is the mean of ( maybe a gold sample here too!! ) ?
please more description.
thanks
mehdi
Attached Images

Old 02-12-2011, 12:27 AM
Guru

Default Antenna

Quote:
hi epitopios
wath is the mean of ( maybe a gold sample here too!! ) ?
please more description.
thanks
mehdi
Adapt mini zahori antenna to transistor pin instead of U rod and see progress near TV screen.
Old 02-12-2011, 06:14 AM

hi morgan
ok but how?
mini zahori have 2 antenna (L1,L2) so L1 most conect to B of bc107 but L2 conect to where???? may be to ground? !!!
regards
mehdi
Old 02-13-2011, 03:48 PM
Guru

Default ???

Quote:
hi morgan
ok but how?
mini zahori have 2 antenna (L1,L2) so L1 most conect to B of bc107 but L2 conect to where???? may be to ground? !!!
regards
mehdi

Try only the small antenna who connect to B of transistor.
Later can use the other antenna connected to ground.Ans see results,its experiments.
Old 02-13-2011, 07:30 PM

ZAHORI ANTENNA

Before :

http://i.imgur.com/syozx.jpg

and after :

http://i.imgur.com/TlGEf.jpg

regards , epitopios
Old 02-13-2011, 08:11 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by epitopios View Post
ZAHORI ANTENNA

Before :

http://i.imgur.com/syozx.jpg

and after :

http://i.imgur.com/TlGEf.jpg

regards , epitopios
Η τρελα που θα παει????
Εβαλες μια σπειρα παραπανω...(11)
Old 02-13-2011, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Η τρελα που θα παει????
Εβαλες μια σπειρα παραπανω...(11)
αετίσιο μάτι έχεις ? (eagle eye you have ) xa xa xa ,πάντως κάτι λαλάει μολις κοντευει κιτρινο
http://i.imgur.com/941Fi.jpg
Old 02-13-2011, 08:57 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by epitopios View Post
αετίσιο μάτι έχεις ? (eagle eye you have ) xa xa xa ,πάντως κάτι λαλάει μολις κοντευει κιτρινο
http://i.imgur.com/941Fi.jpg
Αυτο καλα το εκανες.....
Τα ιοντα που θα τα βρεις στον αερα
Old 02-13-2011, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Αυτο καλα το εκανες.....
Τα ιοντα που θα τα βρεις στον αερα
θα τα πετύχω στις εκπτώσεις !!!!