LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 02-05-2010, 11:00 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
They do Esteban, they do. Actually much more than that.

But assure yourself that in all parts of the world there are hidden 'little NASAs' that also hate publicity as well.
It's not USA exclusive anymore. Welcome to globalization...
Yes. Since NASA and his men patent surveying aerial for track minerals...
Old 02-05-2010, 11:02 PM
Guru

yes esteban i see the double anten put most directional and further the lines of lrl detection, they carry for most center, and shield the noises
Old 02-06-2010, 12:34 AM
Guru

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Funny, DR Hung appearing each time discussion gets interesting or constructive.
Then he ruins everything with the help o a few ridiculous declarations.
Is that to get the credits of the constructive discussion or just to kill it ?

Indeed it looks like that!

Hung's friendly efforts on Esteban's salvage from unpleasant situations are worth of real respect. And i do respect that.
BTW...i also respect Esteban. Despite his lunatic claims, that dude is real pal, pretty agile enthusiast and nice tempered character. Being member on these forums for long time i realized that Esteban is generaly pretty descent and good man. That's why i usually do talk with him half seriously on LRL subjects.
If we could ever meet, most probably we would be good friends, despite huge differences in our experiences.
Yet...i wouldn't be "me" if i would so easy forget and forgive this claim:

" ...2cm SINGLE COIN AT 75CM DEPTH IN SOIL is ABLE TO PRODUCE PHENOMENA DETECTABLE AT SOIL SURFACE WITH IR LRL !!!!!..."

Boooooooooooooooooooooooahahahahahahahahahahahah!

Old 02-06-2010, 09:13 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred
Funny, DR Hung appearing each time discussion gets interesting or constructive.
Then he ruins everything with the help o a few ridiculous declarations.
Is that to get the credits of the constructive discussion or just to kill it ?
Do yo think his purpose is to disrupt people who are trying to learn through using facts? ...
Or could his purpose be to promote "HungScience"?

Consider the source of information where hung claims he was quoted out of context.
Let's see hung's whole post in it's original context:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hung (from TNet)

Carl-NC wrote:
IR radiation strikes the surface of the soil, is converted to heat, which thermally conducts (poorly) through the soil.

This is wrong.
What strikes the earth are short waves. UVA,UVB and C.
But before they hit the earth's suface, a good portion is reflected back in the atmosphere.

Long waves in form of IR are released back FROM EARTH's surface 24 hours a day during the cooling process. So, there's no such thing as IR penetrating the s
oil or IR striking the surface of the earth.
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.p...tml#msg2132437

And from hung's next post: ...This is a scientific fact.
Any meteorology book will teach you this".
Ummmm.... "...there's no such thing as IR penetrating the soil or IR striking the surface of the earth"?
Are we all supposed to act stupid now as if we believe this crap?
Doesn't everyone know that most of the solar energy that strikes the earth is IR and visible light, and less than 8% UV?

Does Dr. hung become upset when he sees people trying to figure things out by using facts?
Apparently neither science nor pseudoscience concepts served well to prove hung is a genius who leads a team of scientists to discover advanced secret methods to find fabulous treasures and coins from a mile away (or even to prove that he actually built something that works). Maybe something new was needed to promote himself to a position of high acclaim and esteem among the others who make forum posts:

HungScience!

In his collection of proclamations of HungScience principles, the esteemed
Dr. hung has accummulated a body of "HungScience facts" in his forum posts:

"Gold is the most powerful 'self defensive' metal when it comes to avoid any harm to its structure, such as rust, oxidation, etc. Its DNA produces a substance which coats the metal to fight against those 'threats'."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=84058

This is the principle in which the Rangertell Examiner works. Resonance to the elements subatomic levels when a carrier signal line is shot and returned".
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=41226

"Back to the Examiner’s concept, there’s a portion in ECE which I already mentioned which might explain how the magnetic fields produced by the unit even diminute might be working provided one gets free of the standard Maxwell Heaviside concept and maybe start to find some backup on the Aharonov-Bohm and the field and potential relationship..."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=63626

"If you navigate the internet correctly, you will find out how ALL scientific comunity in the world utilizes AIAS as basis for their research".
http://geotech1.com/forums/showthrea...3185#post63185

"So, there's no such thing as IR penetrating the soil or IR striking the surface of the earth".

These are just a few examples of "HungScience facts" posted by Dr. hung. I can cite pages of more "HungScience" diatribe that shows up in hung posts declaring principles that nobody has ever heard of except hung and members his "secret team". We see that HungScience is based on axioms that neither scientist or pseudoscientists try to promote.

So what is Dr. hung's point of trying to convince people here and at TNet that the earth is heated by the sun's UV, not IR from the sun? Why does he want us to think there is no such thing as IR striking the surface of the earth, and IR is only sent away when the earth is cooling? Could it be to prove he is smarter than Carl-NC, so we must ignore basic facts Carl points out, and believe only the science of Dr. hung?

One thing for sure... it's not science, and it's not even pseudoscience.
It's HungScience!

Hmmm.... maybe you are right...
It is pretty disruptive to interject HungScience into the middle of a serious discussion of actual facts and scientific principles.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 02-06-2010, 09:15 AM
Guru

Ivconic,

Be sure that your amazement in your quote is proportional to your complete unwareness about the subsoil phenomena. This is evidently true according your posts.

Esteban is right and whoever has deeply studied the so called 'phenomena' knows (not believes) about it.
A gold object, the deeper it's buried and the longer it's remained under the ground, will produce a 'detectable field' many, many times its size. The 2 cm gold coin in your example, if the right conditions above are met, can exhibit a field up to 100 times or more its own size.

I will not go deeper in this subject because most of this is classified matter and I CHOOSE not to give all details. So I ask you to respect that.

Gold, copper,silver, the noble metals present different formations than ferrous ones and their atoms are 'linked' by an electron cloud type pattern. When they are buried for a long time they end up presenting different electric and magnetic properties from the surrounding terrain. Ferrous metals with the passing years do not produce relevant fields. But noble metals do produce an intense electromagnetic field, being gold the greatest of all.
To understand how this happens, you have to understand some concepts as 'deformed wave' and 'induced wave'.
The first one behaves as an electron when trespassing an electric or magnetic field. Its trajectory is 'changed' in the direction of those fields. Being proportional to their intensity, so that its trajectory becomes 'curved'.
The induced field is even more important. In physics, induction is to estabilish an electric current, producing a near current. Electric induction is the electric redistribution in a conductor when positioned in an electric field. EM induction is the electric current production by variation of the induced flux, generating an EMF induced in a circuit, according to the variation of current intensity in other circuit.
The fields produced by buried gold have the widest span in terms os 'aperture' which reaches abour 120 to 150 degrees.

I ask you: Do diamagnetic and paramagnetic materials create electric and magnetic fields?

Ivconic, I am making an exception to you who I think altough 'skepthic' as the notorious ones here, you are not quite like the others. You have a considerable techical background and you are independent thinking. Different from some Carl's followers here who keep following the old, and I should say deteriorated scientific agenda trying with this have the least 'support' to evidence why long range locating of metals 'cannot be possible'. This is pathetic.
If you just go to TNet you will see that each day, Carl has less and less credibility there with the LRL users. And this is really good. Good because people are awakening from the pretense that 'science' does not back up LRLs. This fallacy will tend to die in the shortest time possible until it will be vanished.
I don't like to discuss scientific facts in forums, specially this one because I know there's a lot of 'outsiders' who we might know what their intentions are and also because many skeptics follow the wikipedia type science.
Please, I'm not saying that I know more than anyone else here. Please, no.
I'm just saying that it's very hard to discuss or argue with somebody who can't have the ability to think beyond the concepts they learn in high school.
Science is passing everyday to new revisions, interpretations and new data. People should be exactly like that if they want to evolve.
Regards.
Old 02-06-2010, 10:35 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivconic View Post

Indeed it looks like that!

Hung's friendly efforts on Esteban's salvage from unpleasant situations are worth of real respect. And i do respect that.
BTW...i also respect Esteban. Despite his lunatic claims, that dude is real pal, pretty agile enthusiast and nice tempered character. Being member on these forums for long time i realized that Esteban is generaly pretty descent and good man. That's why i usually do talk with him half seriously on LRL subjects.
If we could ever meet, most probably we would be good friends, despite huge differences in our experiences.
Yet...i wouldn't be "me" if i would so easy forget and forgive this claim:

" ...2cm SINGLE COIN AT 75CM DEPTH IN SOIL is ABLE TO PRODUCE PHENOMENA DETECTABLE AT SOIL SURFACE WITH IR LRL !!!!!..."

Boooooooooooooooooooooooahahahahahahahahahahahah!
I am who laugh at you, but I understand you. Your expectative is very poor. But in other side, you make me very sad...

Old 02-06-2010, 12:42 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
there's no such thing as IR penetrating the soil or IR striking the surface of the earth"?

Out of context, many things become wrong...
I was refering to the main IR along with other factors to produce visible phenomena through photographs.
The IR released by earth in the cooling process as radiation. Not the striking IR as Carl pointed out.
When twisted, many statements become other things...

Old 02-06-2010, 12:47 PM
Guru

Quote:
Dude, science is not mine or yours. Science is one and only. You either understands it or not.
[quote=J_Player;106919]Let's see hung's whole post in it's original context:
(.... ) (they are all very funny)

Then:
Quote:
Dude, science is not mine or yours. Science is one and only. You either understands it or not.

Quote:
Be sure that your amazement in your quote is proportional to your complete unwareness about the subsoil phenomena. This is evidently true according your posts.(...)
I will not go deeper in this subject because most of this is classified matter and I CHOOSE not to give all details. So I ask you to respect that.

Man this is too funny.
Max has the clown pictures, but Hung in the Elected.

Don´t let him disrupt this conversation any more
Old 02-06-2010, 02:19 PM
Guru

No Frederico,
As I see the only clowns here are Carl, who thinks IR is not released back from surface and that voltage is only a potential just like wiki says, keeping twisting what I say, your buddy above who is a self confessed liar and youself, who to date still do not have a clue of which transistor in your PD board is inverted.

But why bother, this forum is a circus anyway...peroba

PS. Oh sure, I was forgetting about Ozzy, the SKEPTHIC mor who was elected (by who?!!) auxiliary moderator.
What a forum! And still some enlighteneds think that Tnet is the funny one...
Old 02-06-2010, 03:09 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
I am who laugh at you, but I understand you. Your expectative is very poor. But in other side, you make me very sad...
Sad?! Why?
I thought you are the bright one!?
Keep cool, we are mostly joking here (talking mostly about me).

Man can't be expert in all things. I really do not understand IR principles good enough. But i have common sence and using it i can make some conclusions and form some opinion.
Your approach (as someone who supposed to be more expert in IR) is wrong. You usually just post few unprovable claims and than stop.
If you want to be understood better than post more logical and technical explanations here. Give us examples. Give us something "material" and provable.
It is easy me to beleive to William Lahr because i made TGS according to his traced schematic and i saw TGS is working and it is real thing. It was not empty story from Lahr or Tesoro or anybody else.
Also is easy me to beleive to Carl Moreland because he gave us HH project and we made it (i made it twice and second time was much success) and now we know HH is real and workable - not just empty story and bunch of unsupported claims.
Also Zahori...who posted it here first? It was you? I made Zahori and i saw that actually it is workable, ok not useable as LRL , but workable as electronic device...so i do beleive in Zahori project and i would for sure beleive in you if you were ever posted any functional LRL schematic.
But you didn't.
You posted many claims, many stories, many "thumbnail" schematics......but none of the workable and provable LRL project so far! How come?

I am man of action, i don't like to think to much, i like to work and finally to get some use of my work.
With all your stories you better join some phylosophical forum and post there your phylosophy... but not here, no please, no thank You!
You are welcome here, of course, but if you have not nothing real, workable and provable to offer here...than please shut up and do not post empty tales no more.
Come to Off topic part of forum and we can debate and discuss other subjects as many as you like.
Best Regards FRIEND !

Old 02-06-2010, 03:27 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Dude, science is not mine or yours. Science is one and only. You either understands (sic) it or not.

And clearly you do not.
Old 02-06-2010, 03:34 PM
Guru

Quote:
Ivconic,

Be sure that your amazement in your quote is proportional to your complete unwareness about the subsoil phenomena. This is evidently true according your posts.

Esteban is right and whoever has deeply studied the so called 'phenomena' knows (not believes) about it.
A gold object, the deeper it's buried and the longer it's remained under the ground, will produce a 'detectable field' many, many times its size. The 2 cm gold coin in your example, if the right conditions above are met, can exhibit a field up to 100 times or more its own size.

Gold, copper,silver, the noble metals present different formations than ferrous ones and their atoms are 'linked' by an electron cloud type pattern. When they are buried for a long time they end up presenting different electric and magnetic properties from the surrounding terrain. Ferrous metals with the passing years do not produce relevant fields. But noble metals do produce an intense electromagnetic field, being gold the greatest of all.
To understand how this happens, you have to understand some concepts as 'deformed wave' and 'induced wave'.
The first one behaves as an electron when trespassing an electric or magnetic field. Its trajectory is 'changed' in the direction of those fields. Being proportional to their intensity, so that its trajectory becomes 'curved'.
The induced field is even more important. In physics, induction is to estabilish an electric current, producing a near current. Electric induction is the electric redistribution in a conductor when positioned in an electric field. EM induction is the electric current production by variation of the induced flux, generating an EMF induced in a circuit, according to the variation of current intensity in other circuit.
The fields produced by buried gold have the widest span in terms os 'aperture' which reaches abour 120 to 150 degrees.

I ask you: Do diamagnetic and paramagnetic materials create electric and magnetic fields?

Ivconic, I am making an exception to you who I think altough 'skepthic' as the notorious ones here, you are not quite like the others. You have a considerable techical background and you are independent thinking. Different from some Carl's followers here who keep following the old, and I should say deteriorated scientific agenda trying with this have the least 'support' to evidence why long range locating of metals 'cannot be possible'. This is pathetic.
If you just go to TNet you will see that each day, Carl has less and less credibility there with the LRL users. And this is really good. Good because people are awakening from the pretense that 'science' does not back up LRLs. This fallacy will tend to die in the shortest time possible until it will be vanished.
I don't like to discuss scientific facts in forums, specially this one because I know there's a lot of 'outsiders' who we might know what their intentions are and also because many skeptics follow the wikipedia type science.
Please, I'm not saying that I know more than anyone else here. Please, no.
I'm just saying that it's very hard to discuss or argue with somebody who can't have the ability to think beyond the concepts they learn in high school.
Science is passing everyday to new revisions, interpretations and new data. People should be exactly like that if they want to evolve.
Regards.

Hung i am hardly trying to keep the open mind for various ideas. But from time to time it is so difficult. Time passed and no response from "other side" (you - the beleivers).
Proper response would be some material proof, some workable project, something to rely on. I would like to join your "club" and be active LRL proponent, why not? But first you have to make me beleive in that.
In my last 20 years i've been checking, testing and exploring many ideas based on LRL principles...made by me but also made by many other people.
So far NEITHER one proof to support it. Neither a moment where i was in doubts; is there something real in all this or not. Neither a moment! Nothing happened in those 20 years to make me to wander about it's reallity.
100% proofs that it is pseudo science, bogus and charlatanic.
Sorry if this sounds rude...but it is true.
Like Esteban; you also didn't gave here (or anywhere else that i know) any material clue, project, schematic...or whatever, to give people a hint, a clue...a slitest hope that there is something real in all those LRL mess.
So ...put yourself in my position and you will better understand my attitude.
I am not juddging your or Esteban's attitude at all. I am juddging your and Esteban's persistent insisting on tales and stories without slitest wish to support those with something more material.
But i will talk with both of you in future too. Our differences are not enough good reason to stop talking.

Your attitude upon Carl is unjust, partial and unfair. I never heard from Carl (in public, neither other way) nothing bad for you or anybody else.
As a matter of fact i never heard from him anything about you out of his public posts. He has not "followers", so as i see. He is most invisible and most absent admin i ever seen. His influence on me or any other member here is next to none.
Your personal argue with Carl is just what it is. I am not interested to mix in it. It is your thing and better to stay like that. I never juddged upon you or anybody else here relying on Carl's behavior and words (although i can not see nothing bad and unusall in those too - all i see is common argue, typical for all forums).

Regards!

Old 02-06-2010, 03:49 PM

Arrgggh. Can we get back to the technology and less the personalities?
Its kinda funny. The guys that believe there is something here are showing their detectors but not their circuits or why they work. If we readers could be enlightened we may be able to improve the designs like that being done with more traditional techniques here. I don't really have much from what I read as to what the IR detector is detecting. Or to complicate things some of the detectors presented don't have IR detectors but have antennas. So is there a common design thread and belief to what is being detected? What can I build to take out to a park, beach, ghost town, and find something? Is there a circuit on this site that the promoters approve?
Old 02-06-2010, 03:59 PM
Guru

Quote:
Sad?! Why?
I thought you are the bright one!?
Keep cool, we are mostly joking here (talking mostly about me).

Man can't be expert in all things. I really do not understand IR principles good enough. But i have common sence and using it i can make some conclusions and form some opinion.
Your approach (as someone who supposed to be more expert in IR) is wrong. You usually just post few unprovable claims and than stop.
If you want to be understood better than post more logical and technical explanations here. Give us examples. Give us something "material" and provable.
It is easy me to beleive to William Lahr because i made TGS according to his traced schematic and i saw TGS is working and it is real thing. It was not empty story from Lahr or Tesoro or anybody else.
Also is easy me to beleive to Carl Moreland because he gave us HH project and we made it (i made it twice and second time was much success) and now we know HH is real and workable - not just empty story and bunch of unsupported claims.
Also Zahori...who posted it here first? It was you? I made Zahori and i saw that actually it is workable, ok not useable as LRL , but workable as electronic device...so i do beleive in Zahori project and i would for sure beleive in you if you were ever posted any functional LRL schematic.
But you didn't.
You posted many claims, many stories, many "thumbnail" schematics......but none of the workable and provable LRL project so far! How come?

I am man of action, i don't like to think to much, i like to work and finally to get some use of my work.
With all your stories you better join some phylosophical forum and post there your phylosophy... but not here, no please, no thank You!
You are welcome here, of course, but if you have not nothing real, workable and provable to offer here...than please shut up and do not post empty tales no more.
Come to Off topic part of forum and we can debate and discuss other subjects as many as you like.
Best Regards FRIEND !

Sad for you and your attitude. For all this you ask and ask me?
I notice that you're an only can discuss high topics! Persons like you degradate this forum. Also: if you don't have nothing workable and provable to offer here, what are you doing here! Of course, don't wish to post here because you're the first that comercialize such devices. This is real too!

Goodbye!
Old 02-06-2010, 04:06 PM
Guru

Esteban said to Stevan (you, the admin of your forum): Goodbye!
Attached Images

Old 02-06-2010, 04:16 PM
Guru

Quote:
No Frederico,
So you call me Fred-erico ?
Quote:
who to date still do not have a clue of which transistor in your PD board is inverted.
Pleaaase tel me wich transistor ...I neeed to know...Oh wait, maybe it is the on you burnt in your PD ?
Old 02-06-2010, 04:22 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Carl, who thinks IR is not released back from surface...
I know that it is, and said so in the original thread: "Yes, I agree that re-radiation from the ground is IR." But the conversation was, what heats the soil in the first place?

You said:

The UV ... is absorbed by the surface of the earth. This parcel which is absorbed is THE ONLY souce of heat for our planet and it occurs during the sunlight period.

So, IT'S NOT the IR from the sun which is responsible for the heating process , but the UV short radiation absorbed which causes IR to be released by the earth's surface.

Again, this is flatly wrong, and there's no way around the fact it is wrong.

Quote:
and that voltage is only a potential just like wiki says,
Just like all of science says.

When you have voltage ... as a flowing constant also, resistance does oppose to it.

Show me.

Also, you did a copy/paste that had 2 errors:

When we speak of a certain amount of voltage being present in a circuit, we are referring to the measurement of how much potential energy exists to move electrons from one particular point in that circuit to another particular point.

Did you spot the error in this sentence? Here's a hint... I have a 1uF cap and a 100uF cap both charged to exactly 1 volt... which one has more potential energy? Which one has a higher electric potential?

Just like voltage, resistance is a quantity relative between two points.

No, resistance is an absolute quantity between two points. Unlike voltage, it is not relative.

This is the risk of relying on copy/paste instead of actually understanding the concept.

Quote:
who to date still do not have a clue of which transistor in your PD board is inverted.
What's a PD board?
Old 02-06-2010, 04:28 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
What's a PD board?
Pistol Detector
Old 02-06-2010, 04:45 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Esteban said to Stevan (you, the admin of your forum): Goodbye!
Back to serious things:
I believe the halo and your observed effect is the same or closely related, and induce local changes in soil conductivity, by direct contamination, molecular arrangement (similar to iron powder that will follow magnetic "lines"), or ion propagation if you like.
This anomaly is probably more vertically oriented, as JP pointed.
There is a voltage gradient above the surface , but also below.By changing the conductivity, it will locally shortcut it.
It could even be visualised as a (conductive) rod vertically stuck in the earth.
Old 02-06-2010, 04:57 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hung i am hardly trying to keep the open mind for various ideas. But from time to time it is so difficult. Time passed and no response from "other side" (you - the beleivers).
Proper response would be some material proof, some workable project, something to rely on. I would like to join your "club" and be active LRL proponent, why not? But first you have to make me beleive in that.
In my last 20 years i've been checking, testing and exploring many ideas based on LRL principles...made by me but also made by many other people.
So far NEITHER one proof to support it. Neither a moment where i was in doubts; is there something real in all this or not. Neither a moment! Nothing happened in those 20 years to make me to wander about it's reallity.
100% proofs that it is pseudo science, bogus and charlatanic.
Sorry if this sounds rude...but it is true.
Like Esteban; you also didn't gave here (or anywhere else that i know) any material clue, project, schematic...or whatever, to give people a hint, a clue...a slitest hope that there is something real in all those LRL mess.
So ...put yourself in my position and you will better understand my attitude.
I am not juddging your or Esteban's attitude at all. I am juddging your and Esteban's persistent insisting on tales and stories without slitest wish to support those with something more material.
But i will talk with both of you in future too. Our differences are not enough good reason to stop talking.

Your attitude upon Carl is unjust, partial and unfair. I never heard from Carl (in public, neither other way) nothing bad for you or anybody else.
As a matter of fact i never heard from him anything about you out of his public posts. He has not "followers", so as i see. He is most invisible and most absent admin i ever seen. His influence on me or any other member here is next to none.
Your personal argue with Carl is just what it is. I am not interested to mix in it. It is your thing and better to stay like that. I never juddged upon you or anybody else here relying on Carl's behavior and words (although i can not see nothing bad and unusall in those too - all i see is common argue, typical for all forums).

Regards!

Rule # 1:
Don't expect ever a working LRL schematic from me and most probable from Esteban also.
Reason? Do I really need to tell you? Hmm. Guess not. You are sufficiently intelligent to figure out why.
So, keep insisting on this here is just silly. Forget it. You or anyone who perpetuates this kind of proof request.

2 - Our main concern is that the devices we own, have built and projected, remain strictly in our own use. NOT COMERCIALLY intended.

3 - I did not need anybody here in the past to show me the way towards LRL technology I know today. I simply 'rubbed' my face in papers, scientific research teams and learned also a lot from the scientific comunity.
So, I believe if you do the same you will have better results.

4 - If you already did this as you said in your post, then you are in the same situation as Carl's. Trapped inside scientific limitations which avoid people to step one level above.
It's your choice. You either get free from it or die stuck on it. What I explained to you in my post about the phenomena is a good start for you to evolve. I have nothing more to tell you.

You see, skeptics have a peculiar and terrible attitude not only in this forum, but in others. When they face something they cannot comprehend, they tend to make fun and bash things. How stupid!
Learn man!

If I, Esteban, Art, G-Sani, Dman, Dell, Tim Williams and many others make use of LRLs and have found gold many times FROM LONG RANGE, insisting this is not real by skeptics is simply P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C.

You are very mistaken about Carl. Ask Dell Winders what I mean and you will know.

Finally, despite being a skeptic, you are relatively polite and have smarter attitudes than many here. Please keep it like that.

Regards.
Old 02-06-2010, 05:40 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
The UV ... is absorbed by the surface of the earth. This parcel which is absorbed is THE ONLY souce of heat for our planet and it occurs during the sunlight period.

Absolutely correct. It's called radiant energy. The only source of heat is the one which is absorbed.

Quote:
So, IT'S NOT the IR from the sun which is responsible for the heating process , but the UV short radiation absorbed which causes IR to be released by the earth's surface.
Correct, the returning (reflected IR), refering to how the halo is expected to form around buried noble metals when in conjunction with magnetic fields of earth.

Proof: Get a camera, apply IR filter and process it with the right algorithms.
Another proof: The fire ball phenomena appearing over gold veins at night.

Quote:
When you have voltage ... as a flowing constant also, resistance does oppose to it.
You think of voltage as a potential. It's not only a potential, but also a flow as electromotive force.
Wake up! If voltage is too high it travels through the nucleous of the conductor. If lower it travesl through the surface!
Current is a 'control' of this flow.
Ask Mr. John Bedini to demonstrate his motor to you. Ask him what voltage is.
Note: This is not an opinion anymore.

Quote:
When we speak of a certain amount of voltage being present in a circuit, we are referring to the measurement of how much potential energy exists to move electrons from one particular point in that circuit to another particular point.
Did you spot the error in this sentence? Here's a hint... I have a 1uF cap and a 100uF cap both charged to exactly 1 volt... which one has more potential energy? Which one has a higher electric potential?
What??
Carl, how the examiner antenna aligns to a target?

Quote:
No, resistance is an absolute quantity between two points. Unlike voltage, it is not relative.
Absolutley wrong!
Well, unless you always work in constant temperature and use platinum diridium conductors.
Dude this is a falacy. It's relative. Relative to temperature and several other factors.

Quote:
What's a PD board?
A board that one of your followers inverted a transistor.

Note: The text I used in Tnet was inserted by me from the net to reference my post.

Carl, if I had the time, I surely would post all mistakes, one by one from your LRL bogus(sorry) reports that you claim to be a scientific explanation for them not supposedly working.
If I only had the time....
Old 02-06-2010, 06:02 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Rule # 1:
Don't expect ever a working LRL schematic from me and most probable from Esteban also.
Reason? Do I really need to tell you? Hmm. Guess not. You are sufficiently intelligent to figure out why.
Let me guess ... because you don't have one?
Old 02-06-2010, 06:07 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:

Absolutely correct. It's called radiant energy. The only source of heat is the one which is absorbed.

Correct, the returning (reflected IR), refering to how the halo is expected to form around buried noble metals when in conjunction with magnetic fields of earth.

Proof: Get a camera, apply IR filter and process it with the right algorithms.
Another proof: The fire ball phenomena appearing over gold veins at night.

You think of voltage as a potential. It's not only a potential, but also a flow as electromotive force.
Wake up! If voltage is too high it travels through the nucleous of the conductor. If lower it travesl through the surface!
Note: This is not an opinion anymore.

What??
Carl, how the examiner antenna aligns to a target?

Absolutley wrong!
Well, unless you always work in constant temperature and use platinum diridium conductors.
Dude this is a falacy. It's relative. Relative to temperature and several other factors.

A board that one of your followers inverted a transistor.

Note: The text I used in Tnet was inserted by me from the net to reference my post.

Carl, if I had the time, I surely would post all mistakes, one by one from your LRL bogus(sorry) reports that you claim to be a scientific explanation for them not supposedly working.
If I only had the time....
Complete gobbledygook and pseudo-scientific nonsense.
Giving John Bedini and Dell Winders as references clearly demonstrates that you are "lost in space".
Old 02-06-2010, 06:17 PM
Administrator

Back to the "tells"...

The system 10 also offers a method of finding people buried in avalanches, and rubble, even finding dead bodies, and could be used in police searches for weapons, bombs, and narcotics.

Here we have the suggestion that this optical technology can "see through" rubble and avalanche debris (snow, mud) and detect people. Also weapons, bombs, narcotics... exact same claims made by bogus LRLs.
Old 02-06-2010, 06:26 PM
Guru

Dr. hung is teaching HungScience again!
Without looking any further than this forum thread, I found two new "facts" to add to the end of the collection of HungScience.

"Gold is the most powerful 'self defensive' metal when it comes to avoid any harm to its structure, such as rust, oxidation, etc. Its DNA produces a substance which coats the metal to fight against those 'threats'."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=84058

This is the principle in which the Rangertell Examiner works. Resonance to the elements subatomic levels when a carrier signal line is shot and returned".
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=41226

"Back to the Examiner’s concept, there’s a portion in ECE which I already mentioned which might explain how the magnetic fields produced by the unit even diminute might be working provided one gets free of the standard Maxwell Heaviside concept and maybe start to find some backup on the Aharonov-Bohm and the field and potential relationship..."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=63626

"If you navigate the internet correctly, you will find out how ALL scientific comunity in the world utilizes AIAS as basis for their research".
http://geotech1.com/forums/showthrea...3185#post63185

"So, there's no such thing as IR penetrating the soil or IR striking the surface of the earth".

Carl-NC asks: The UV ... is absorbed by the surface of the earth. This parcel which is absorbed is THE ONLY souce of heat for our planet and it occurs during the sunlight period. Absolutely correct. It's called radiant energy. The only source of heat is the one which is absorbed.
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=106968

http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=106968

Viva HungScience!

Best wishes,
J_P