LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 07-27-2011, 01:08 PM

Default ineed help again

hallo wm6 itry a good laser pointer and agreen laser also and the sensor included the wave length which i use in laser but in night it doesnt work again what is proceduer to fix that

thanks
Old 07-27-2011, 02:46 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by expert View Post
hallo wm6 itry a good laser pointer and agreen laser also and the sensor included the wave length which i use in laser but in night it doesnt work again what is proceduer to fix that

thanks
Try reflection from lower distance, say 1-2m first, and tune directivity of sensor. Directivity can be very delicate.
Old 08-24-2011, 09:43 PM

Default hallo wm6 and thanks alot

hallo wm6 can you give me the destance between tubes and laser pointer and Diameter for the tube -if this be deffrent- and if i use 20 mw laser grean or red it is good or its not enough

thanks alot
Old 08-25-2011, 10:50 AM

Default please wm6

please ineed answer thanks alot
Old 08-25-2011, 12:25 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by expert View Post
hallo wm6 can you give me the destance between tubes and laser pointer and Diameter for the tube -if this be deffrent- and if i use 20 mw laser grean or red it is good or its not enough

thanks alot
Hi expert,

distance isn't so much important, you can take distance given in schematic and description. More important is focusing, tube and laser have to to be set at the same focus point. So you need first to decide at which distance you wish to dowse most of the time. Say that your selected distance is 3m, then you need to focus your sensing tubes and laser at the same focusing point at 3m distance. Request some precise work with fixed laser ON and small movement of sensor tubing to get LED response. Once you get LED response you need to fix tube too. Try for test first from smaller distance, say 1m and after skilled this, go on your selected longer distance.
Old 11-14-2011, 05:17 PM

Default BIONIC 01 used for sale

Two-year of warranty and have been revised by OKM September 8, 2011

link: http://annonces.ebay.fr/viewad/OKM-B...nkw%3Dbionic01
Old 11-29-2011, 09:38 PM

The latest Bionic 1 how to use video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QYYAeyGGto
Old 12-02-2011, 12:01 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIJ View Post

I have friends from germany who try the BIONIC-01,but they said it not work as LRL.

The guy with gold bar making the test is very convincing but i not believe,or i will heard good news from the treasure hunters using the BIONIC.
Old 12-02-2011, 09:49 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIJ View Post

Hi MIJ,

This thread is not about the Bionic 01 made by OKM.
This is a parody of their locator called the BOInic 01 Goldy with designs by WM6.
If you begin at the first post you will see he shows a locator circuit which uses an ingenious optical detection arrangement.
But you will not be able to locate buried treasure by building this circuit because it is only a parody.
You will find this thread is one of the most entertaining in the LRL forum, but it is not about the OKM Bionic 01.

If you want to know about the OKM Bionic 01, you can read a condensed summary of the Bionic 01 locator performance in another thread.
You will see OKM company is known to produce fake videos which do not show the actual performance you will find when you use the Bionic by yourself.
They are able to trick people because the Bionic 01 has a gradiometer in it which is able to detect some magnetic anomalies at limited range.
They use this short range detection to create the illusion and to convince you there is long range detection working through bionic/ionic signals.
You can build a gradiometer which works better for about £200, and nobody will try to fool you to think it performs better than a gradiometer.
Look at the reports from people who actually used the Bionic 01 for treasure hunting at the links I show in this summary:
http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showthread.php?p=136629#post=136629

There is also a complete thread for the bionic 01 if you want to read for a few hours or make posts about the Bionic 01:
http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...ad.php?t=16173

But don't forget to read through this parody thread for some very entertaining reading.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 12-09-2011, 08:01 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
but i not believe,or i will heard good news from the treasure hunters using the BIONIC.
Now you can listen or... read.
http://www.okmmetaldetectors.com/met...hyton-iran.php

I know of two treasure hunters who found gold with the Bionic 01. One of them found Inca gold artifacts.

But why should I give details, if you and some others will say you don't believe right?
Old 12-10-2011, 12:00 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post

I know of two treasure hunters who found gold with the Bionic 01. One of them found Inca gold artifacts.

But why should I give details, if you and some others will say you don't believe right?
Hi Hung,they can put what they want in the OKM site for propaganda,should we believe that story?

When i was visiting OKM,i have a look on the artefacts they have,claimed to be found with OKM devices,all RBF material...and the artefacts they said gifts from TH´s using OKM´s,all copy...
Old 12-10-2011, 12:05 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post

BTW : I know one person who paid 1500 E to rent the BIONIC-01 for one month.
This one a professional searcher from Germany(Bavaria) he learn very well how to balance this device,and make the final conclusions ,that not work LRL.
REPORT : can be erratic and most of the times inconclusive.

during one month using this device in good places he find NOTHING
Old 12-10-2011, 04:10 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post

This one a professional searcher from Germany(Bavaria) he learn very well how to balance this device,and make the final conclusions ,that not work LRL.
OKM Bionic can be used as electronic dowsing rod only.

OKM Bionic is electronic dowsing rod with poorly-conceived-design, because one one of the most important elements of the dowsing rod is to maintain direct contact of dowser body with the dowsing rod core functionality. In case of Bionic this touch is lost, so we can expect that it can work worst than usual wooden or metallic dowsing rod.