LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 03-09-2009, 01:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanZero View Post
Maybe... But i dont know how.

Fine tuning your frequency is the key! GOOD LUCK....
Old 04-16-2009, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanZero View Post
Maybe... But i dont know how.
Au frequency: 142.4Hz
Range : 75 feet
Depth : 3 feet
Old 04-17-2009, 05:42 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweatofglory View Post
Hi GEO,

In your own field experience, Is it ok to use 5khz for gold 5lbs and above?
Thanks and more power!
Hi.
No i did n't tried at so big gold objects
I tried at some coins (about 190 gold coins ). Also i tried at 15kgr copper (other frequency) and it went exactly up of the object center.

Regards
Old 04-17-2009, 05:43 AM
Guru

Quote:
Au frequency: 142.4Hz
Range : 75 feet
Depth : 3 feet

142.4 Hz or Khz???
How big was the object???
Regards
Old 04-23-2009, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
142.4 Hz or Khz???
How big was the object???
Regards
142.4Hz. more than 15kgs.
Old 04-25-2009, 01:19 AM
Guru

Default Gold Frequence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Around good conductive metals buried for long time exists a magnetic and electric field, this make the difference with the vecinities in the soil... Also can exist re-radiadated radio waves... The main problem is to detect small items at great depth, but big treasures is great in "emission".
Hello Esteban

During my searches with Pistoldetektor very often i find aluminium scrap and foil...Finaly i made one modification in PD to avoid this unwanted metals,and now it works only with noble metals,detection range not afected.
If you are interested to know more about this,just send PM.
Again,thanks a lot for your explanations about LRL´s and the phenomenom.
It seems the Key to detect only the Gold frequence depends on electromagnetic resonance produced by sample connected to Receiver circuit.

Regards
Old 04-25-2009, 12:21 PM
Guru

Keep researching and you will get to isolate only gold. Not silver, bronze, etc. There's not only correct resonance involved. There's also phase and other things.

Our MIDAS can detect a gold coin for instance at incredible distances even if there's silver, iron, etc. on top of it.
Old 04-25-2009, 01:57 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Keep researching and you will get to isolate only gold. Not silver, bronze, etc. There's not only correct resonance involved. There's also phase and other things.

Our MIDAS can detect a gold coin for instance at incredible distances even if there's silver, iron, etc. on top of it.
Would incredible distances be several inches, several feet, hundreds of yards or a couple of miles?

Where is the public evidence of detection at incredible distances? A YouTube video would be good. Talk is cheap, demonstrate it.

When does the debunkering begin?

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 04-25-2009, 03:35 PM

Quote:

Hi,

I agree with you. 5grms Gold = 5kms distance
Old 04-26-2009, 12:13 AM
Guru

Default Midas ?

Quote:

Ok,i dont say that i have developed better LRL than you & your TEAM,i´m not E.Engeneer,but now the Pistoldetektor is more selective,i change Ferrite for other thing,it works,only Gold or Silver.
I send details to Esteban,he will analize and make his conclusions,or maybe laugh about this...
What i can tell you is the PD get much more LRL signals than any Mineoro (i have 3 Mineoro models),Mineoro is obsulet in bad ground conditions and not catch little objects,this happens in my contry.
Old 04-26-2009, 12:20 AM
Guru

Default LRL,limited distances

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus View Post
Would incredible distances be several inches, several feet, hundreds of yards or a couple of miles?

Where is the public evidence of detection at incredible distances? A YouTube video would be good. Talk is cheap, demonstrate it.

When does the debunkering begin?
Distances with LRL elektronik devices are limited,if the person who sell LRL talk about MILES is a liar,this is fantasy. The true is one coin 2 or 4 meter distance and one treasure 15m to 80m,this is the reality if using LRL based at frequencies+electromagnetic resonance.
Old 04-26-2009, 12:31 AM
Guru

Default THE REAL CHALLENGE

Quote:

Today i can say to you,come here to my field test,where exist gold buried many years ago,and i CHALLENGE you,if you catch the gold medal more than 2 meters distance i give you one price. My PD detect gold medal 2m distance very easy,come here and try your LRL devices.

The price is my Pistoldetektor
Old 04-26-2009, 04:40 AM
Guru

Hi Morgan and Hung.
What about the weather and temperature that needing to work your PD? Before 2 days i was at a mountain where there are old treasures and tried my PD but without results. Temperature was low and one day before had rained

Regards
Old 04-26-2009, 04:45 AM
Guru

Quote:
142.4Hz. more than 15kgs.
Thank you. I must locate a big treasure (more than 100Kgr gold) so i will try and this frequency. Generator output is 20V P-P at 4 Ohm load. I believe that it is ok for a distance 300... 400m

Regards
Old 04-26-2009, 10:48 AM
Guru

hello morgan, why you no think anyone can detect to most distance what you can
esteban says he can detect objectives to most of 50 mts, hung can quit your pd jajja remember he has friends whit lrls of alonso
be cautelous because your pd can go whit hung jajaja
one embrace my lrl genius'
atte. dman
Old 04-26-2009, 10:55 AM
Guru

geo; i see, isnt easy work whit soil weat in use of frecuence oscilation in conection direct whit electrodes, in excesive weat humedad, the electrodes short circuit one to other closed the field, and not go away, very little weat in soil help, but very much not, i think electricity of electodes colapse in contact near the emision, may be is succes whit one to one, electrodes separated to large distance
regards dman
Old 04-26-2009, 11:06 AM
Guru

you morgan have the pd succes in function because you can copy in direct of pd of alonso, but pd is not easy to clone, is very demasiado critic, are two power detectors in one, the tx and other , rx
for right function is neccesary put equal same,s two and other afinations, but all is possible in lrls, you not be esceptic in think lrl go to 100 mts, remember lrl work whit rf, not menosprecie to hung, less to esteban jaja
you soon can has one lrl power can detect to the gold in the moon
best regards my dear friend
dman
Old 04-26-2009, 08:33 PM
Guru

Default PD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi Morgan and Hung.
What about the weather and temperature that needing to work your PD? Before 2 days i was at a mountain where there are old treasures and tried my PD but without results. Temperature was low and one day before had rained

Regards
My PD only have problems with storms or rainy days,as nothing to do with electrostatic.
Old 04-26-2009, 08:37 PM
Guru

Default PD

Quote:
Originally Posted by detectoman View Post
hello morgan, why you no think anyone can detect to most distance what you can
esteban says he can detect objectives to most of 50 mts, hung can quit your pd jajja remember he has friends whit lrls of alonso
be cautelous because your pd can go whit hung jajaja
one embrace my lrl genius'
atte. dman
Tropical weather in Paraguay ,all this humidity produce more electric field around buried metals,but the challenge is here,with european weather.
No problem to give my PD to the winer
Old 04-26-2009, 11:18 PM
Guru

Default The PHENOMENON

Quote:
Around good conductive metals buried for long time exists a magnetic and electric field, this make the difference with the vecinities in the soil... Also can exist re-radiadated radio waves... The main problem is to detect small items at great depth, but big treasures is great in "emission".
Hi Esteban

I agree 100% with you about this PHENOMENON explanations.
In Pistoldetektor,the Passive Receiver working alone cannot detect very weak eletromagnetic field around small buried objects,so it needs one external stimulator of pulses to work in limit,and with the exact frequence/resonance its possible to reject the unwanted targets,thats what i have done,it works and i´m open to start challenge against other LRL´s.
Thanks to answer my thread and to find interest in the changes i have done in my pistoldetektor.

Regards
Old 04-26-2009, 11:27 PM
Guru

STIMULATOR COIL. Find best distance. Stimulator coil is in this position.
Attached Images

Old 04-26-2009, 11:42 PM
Guru

Default Old DCH

Quote:
STIMULATOR COIL. Find best distance. Stimulator coil is in this position.
I agree. This is the same oscilator used in old DCH Mineoro. Geo told about one treasure found in Greece 80m distance,with Mineoro DCH .
As you told,treasures irradiate more electric field,detection range can be even biger than 80m.
Old 04-27-2009, 02:47 PM
Guru

hola, hola esteba y morgan, hace tiempo esteban preguntaba que cual era la causa de que un tesoro pudiera detectarse y se decia que era el efecto bateria, o que podria ser fenomeno ionico, en el caso del pd yo tengo una teoria de que es lo que detecta, y lo comprendo porque si yo arrastro un desarmador de acero contra un metal cercano a una extension electrica el pd suena, y concluyo que son las peque/nas chispas de electricidad estaticas las que hacen pitar el aparato, y tambien con rayos distantes el pd suena, suena pues con las cargas de cierta clase de corriente electrica, parecidas a la estatica que puede producir un peine energizado, y entiendo que las monedas sueltan pequenas cargas de chispas entre si, o descargas, entonces el pd como es un detector de radio frecuencia las detecta, o tambien es que el pd lanza electricidad por medio del campo magnetico del omega y hace short circuits
podria ser que otro tipo de lrl funcione de otra manera detectando el halo, pero en el pd, son las cargas estaticas que sueltan entre si las monedas continuamente y en el caso de las monedas que encontro morgan estas soltaban muchas chispas por eso le fue facil, y una sola moneda solo suelta pequenas chispas contra la tierra y es mas dificil de detectar ya que estas chispas son mas debiles y mas ocasionales
el pd es para medianos entierros
otro abrazo
dman.
Old 04-27-2009, 02:52 PM
Guru

concluyo pues que es el calor del sol al calentar la tierra que hace que se carguen electricamente y independientemente las monedas ya que estan aisladas por medio del oxido adquirido a traves de los a/nos y entonces sufren pequenas descargas electricas como mini baterias, y sueltan corrientes entre si, y si son muchas las descargas son mas fuertes y detectadas a distancia, simples baterias
dman
Old 04-27-2009, 02:54 PM
Guru

para mi que son tres o hasta cuatro tipos de emanaciones que despiden los tesoros, gases halo electricidad y radiacion
dman.