LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 02-09-2008, 02:53 PM
Guru

Default luck

So you are not going to help anyone now the question WHY ARE YOU HERE.
Old 02-09-2008, 02:53 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Of course, I understand, this kind if the only you can post!
Old 02-09-2008, 03:00 PM
Guru

Default Post

Ok we had our fun now let us get back to this LRL stuff.
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clondike Clad View Post
So you are not going to help anyone now the question WHY ARE YOU HERE.
... But this thread is "Post photo of your LRL project?". I'm here for to post photos of LRL project.

I think that nobody helps another kind of pics nothing to do with the original intention: Post photo of your LRL project.

Regards

Esteban
Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by J_Player
Originally posted Esteban
by Of course, I understand, this kind if the only you can post!
I can post twice as much: (.)+(.)

Best wishes, J_P
Old 02-09-2008, 03:02 PM
Guru

Default Post

Let us get back to this LRL stuff we had our fun now it is time to get to work and make a working LRL
Old 02-10-2008, 10:34 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
J_Player

Of course, you can receive 500 Khz with a small ferrite RF trafo!!! If not, Roberts isn't the supossed radio-designer!!!
Hello Esteban

I´m building the pistoldetektor,and what you think about the PCB 5(with the ferrite) its usefull or useless ?...
Some people here tell me this circuit do nothing.
I already made the 6 PCB. I didn´t find Tantalum capacitors 22 mF and no buzzer,but very soon i get all to finish this device ,i hope.

best regards
Old 02-10-2008, 11:08 AM
Guru

Default the buried long time ago phenomena.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Is your problem if you can't. Not mine. Your "logic" doesn't work here... since phenomenom has not explained by nobody, but there is waiting for you...
When i use the Alonso Pistoldetektor near old houses and farms i find many coins and objects(also some jewlry from liberal & absolutist wars). So,i find this device very usefull,but i note that if rainy days or the device is not in the limit of sensitivity(critical adjustment) i find near nothing...After locate and pinpoint targets device needs retuning very often.
I made many experiments with this device and stay some targets to dig because some of them i know for sure its aluminium or bronze junk,so i use this spots to make experiments with other devices,Mineoros ans other normal MD´s are useless to find this targets at the distance of 4m and 8m,but with PD i get them!!!
Like Esteban say,there is a phenomena with non ferrous metals buried long time ago. I can say it takes only 10 years for a silver coin create enough "energy field" to be located 4 or 5 meters distance with this device,and if its aluminium this energy field grow more faster.
I can say this Alonso Pistoldetektor is not perfect but its very usefull device and maybe some people here can improve it to become better.

Best regards
Old 02-10-2008, 11:26 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
...After locate and pinpoint targets device needs retuning very often.

Best regards
Hi Morgan
I have the same problem and until now my pistol is unable to locate a long time buried object from medium or long distance.
Old 02-10-2008, 11:31 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan
I can say this Alonso Pistoldetektor is not perfect but its very usefull device and maybe some people here can improve it to become better.
People can not improve it unless they first have the pistol same as original to work with same performance. Then maybe they can improve from the design for better performance.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 02-10-2008, 02:29 PM
Guru

Quote:
I´m building the pistoldetektor,and what you think about the PCB 5(with the ferrite) its usefull or useless ?...
Much more useful than you think!!
Pistol detector at the time it was being built.
Original Sonalarme buzzer and vintage tantalum capacitors.
Attached Images

Old 02-10-2008, 02:34 PM
Guru

Quote:
I made many experiments with this device and stay some targets to dig because some of them i know for sure its aluminium or bronze junk,so i use this spots to make experiments with other devices,Mineoros ans other normal MD´s are useless to find this targets at the distance of 4m and 8m,but with PD i get them!!!
Best regards
You are restless aren't you?

One of my team members has a couple of 3 gram gold sample buried in his backyard. With his FG80 he can pick it all the time.
I repeat. I just can't imagine how you can't do the same with your device.
Maybe you have a huge bad luck and needs to be 'rezado por um padre'? Certo Morgan?
Old 02-10-2008, 05:31 PM
Guru

Default LRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi Morgan
I have the same problem and until now my pistol is unable to locate a long time buried object from medium or long distance.
Hello GEO

Its normal,this happens because maybe i made some mistakes when copy the circuits from the original device or maybe the original antenna as some secret coil arrangement...Let me finish my device and test it.
Try to calibrate your device until ear some slow beeps and then turn antenna into sun diretion,the device should stop beeping and become extremly sensitive. When its like this you can detect in air test a little gold ring or 10 cent coin at 50 cm. If not regulate in limit you can detect the coin only 20 or 30 cm in air test.
If you device dont have this performance its because something is wrong...
I hope to have more lucky with my PD,i´m doing all 6 PCB independent ,all the same as Alonso device.Of course it will be the probleme with the antenna.
regards
Old 02-10-2008, 05:43 PM
Guru

Default FG80

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
You are restless aren't you?

One of my team members has a couple of 3 gram gold sample buried in his backyard. With his FG80 he can pick it all the time.
I repeat. I just can't imagine how you can't do the same with your device.
Maybe you have a huge bad luck and needs to be 'rezado por um padre'? Certo Morgan?
Hello

I test my mineoros,and my friends mineoro FG80 in many test fields where real GOLD its buried lond time ago and its useles and randomic devices! Last time i was near to break my DC2008 against a wall!!! If works its only in Brazil,or only in Garopaba near the factory.Sorry to desapoint you.
I think Alonso should concentrate only in Pistoldetektor devices and forget the DC,FG series,complete useless devices and the expensive broken dream of many TH who fall in MINEORO factory...
Old 02-10-2008, 05:44 PM
Guru

Here is a picture of me finding a gold cache.
The schematic of the secret detector is from Olonza,but i know it all.
I got the idea when diving to catch lobsters.They normally like to live close to wrecked ships, where there is burried metal.So i thought they could detect it.They told me they could see the lead i had on my back in total darkness too.

Fred.
Attached Images

Old 02-10-2008, 06:10 PM

X-field strength meter
http://www.ltn.lv/~slanarsx/xf/
Old 02-10-2008, 06:31 PM
Guru

Hi all,
Morgan, I wish you have not made mistake in reflection the original circuits otherwise all other things reach to nowhere.
Really thanks to you for your efforts in trying this effort.
Really thanks to others; Max, Fred and Qiaozhi for consequent leadings in making the schematic.
Especial thanks to Max for full schematic.
Especial thanks to Geo for some of his leadings at least to me for wire wraping manner.
Morgan you really didn't need to make 6 separate PCBs, thanks to Max; with Max schematic blessing you can assemble all in one single board like I did. unfortunately electronic is not my profession at all and I'm high and dry in this, but I love treasure seeking and detection.
now the most problem for me is wire wrapping and how to make it. I'm entering in second phase.
in god providence and friends helps here I go ahead.
any help and leading here will be seriously appreciated. after that I will put all my obtained in your access.
Attached Images

Old 02-10-2008, 07:58 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marisviens View Post
X-field strength meter
http://www.ltn.lv/~slanarsx/xf/
Some other interesting stuff can also be found here:
http://www.metaldetector.lv/
Old 02-10-2008, 08:07 PM

Default ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Some other interesting stuff can also be found here:
http://www.metaldetector.lv/
are from? the web site is not in englisc and i don't know what e saids you can traslate?
Old 02-10-2008, 08:18 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrechigi View Post
are from? the web site is not in englisc and i don't know what e saids you can traslate?
No idea.
Although this domain originates in Latvia.
I just liked the photos. Particularly these ones: http://www.metaldetector.lv/fini.html
Old 02-10-2008, 09:23 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael View Post
Hi all,
Morgan, I wish you have not made mistake in reflection the original circuits otherwise all other things reach to nowhere.
Really thanks to others; Max, Fred and Qiaozhi for consequent leadings in making the schematic.
Especial thanks to Geo for some of his leadings at least to me for wire wraping manner.
Morgan you really didn't need to make 6 separate PCBs, thanks to Max; with Max schematic blessing you can assemble all in one single board like I did. unfortunately electronic is not my profession at all and I'm high and dry in this, but I love treasure seeking and detection.
now the most problem for me is wire wrapping and how to make it. I'm entering in second phase.
any help and leading here will be seriously appreciated. after that I will put all my obtained in your access.
Good luck Michael
Old 02-11-2008, 12:04 AM
Guru

Thumbs up LRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael View Post
Hi all,
Hello

I apreciate all your work in this PCB,and i can say that its maybe better than my 1,2,3,4,5,6 PCB´s.
Good luck with ferrite and antenna. I´m sure your new device will put your Mineoro FG80 in hollydays for long time !!!

Kind regards
Old 02-11-2008, 12:17 AM
Guru

Default Hung LRL ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Much more useful than you think!!
Pistol detector at the time it was being built.
Original Sonalarme buzzer and vintage tantalum capacitors.
Hello Hung

I see you already made one Pistoldetektor for you.Its very nice,but tell me why you need it if you have the fantastic and powerfull Mineoro FG80,why you need to find single gold coin at 8 meters distance with PD if you can find it with FG80 at 70meters distance ?...

Regards
Old 02-11-2008, 03:22 AM
Guru

x field strength meter???

Hi marisviens
What is it?
Are you know more about it?
Regards.

Last edited by aft_72005; 02-11-2008 at 03:25 AM. Reason: x field strength meter
Old 02-11-2008, 07:40 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hello Hung

I see you already made one Pistoldetektor for you.Its very nice,but tell me why you need it if you have the fantastic and powerfull Mineoro FG80,why you need to find single gold coin at 8 meters distance with PD if you can find it with FG80 at 70meters distance ?...

Regards
Hi Morgan,

You're right.
I just decided to replicate it to try to enhance it. I said in the past that as I'm deeply involved in the finishing on my own LRL system, I would investigate the PDC later. But the device you presented has the advantage of being able to be copied from the beginning thanks to the great job you did in showing the details. Unlike the PDC which has lots of circuits filled with resin. And I don't want in any way to run the risk of ruin it.
Besides, the pistol detector will be a good project to try our discoveries and developments we reached with our LRL system. But first the pistol has to be replicated with the highest fidelity possible.

PS. Recheck your switch connections as the way it is shown may lead to errors in replicating them.

Regards.