LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 11-06-2007, 02:13 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Williams View Post
That is one reason I stopped selling LRL's. Because of all the problems other people had with other LRL's! The AM radio did it for me. I use my own equipment. I service all my equipment. It does pay to research before you buy any piece of equipment. Like does he have a return policy? Contacts to people that use his equipment.

There are always good and bad points to any equipment. It pays to understand how to use it also. I always gave a number of emails to users and let the person talk and find out from them the good and bad.

If any manufacture does not give you at lease 4 users to talk to do not buy from him. If he does not have a return policy, do not buy from him. If he does not offer FREE training, do not buy from him.
Hi Tim,
yes I understand your points. I totally agree: no warranty, no way !

Best regards,
Max

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 11-08-2007, 12:22 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by detectoman View Post
ya sabes que te aprecio mucho hermano esteban, y admiro tu gran interes por desarrollar estos aparatos, como los de largo alcance, tu tienes gran paciencia par hacer muchas cosas y muchas muy complicadas, y has investigado muchos tipos de detectores desde hace mucho tiempo, en unos dias de estos te escribo un correo, ya que estaba operando con una computadora muy lenta pero ya compre esta otra y tengo conexion rapida, y ahora si podra atender a tantos amigos que tengo'
bueno te mando un abrazo y por favor no nos abandones nunca' en este grupo ya que tus colaboraciones son siempre muy importantes

afectuosamente detecotman

Hola Detectoman

Gracias. Espero tu correo.

Un abrazo,

Esteban
Old 11-09-2007, 04:42 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post

At one place i found a small piece of gold (thin plate 2cm x 1 cm) at 30cm depth. With this small target it was problem to center the detector. I used a detector (whites XLT) to center and to find the object.
As i saw it, it can detect old gold (not fresh) very easy.
I am very curious on how you dated the thin plate of gold. Was it a dated gold coin?

How can one tell the different between “old gold” and “fresh gold” when it is in a thin plate format?
Old 11-09-2007, 05:30 PM
Guru

Quote:
..... I always gave a number of emails to users and let the person talk and find out from them the good and bad.
Hi Tim, Nice to see such behavior of you as a seller.
Quote:
..... If any manufacture does not give you at lease 4 users to talk to do not buy from him. If he does not have a return policy, do not buy from him. If he does not offer FREE training, do not buy from him.
This is exact what mineoro sellers did with me frequently.
no answer to my e-mails, no desire to introduce me other users e-mail. maybe their alibi is: "this is our policy"
Old 11-10-2007, 03:26 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
I am very curious on how you dated the thin plate of gold. Was it a dated gold coin?

How can one tell the different between “old gold” and “fresh gold” when it is in a thin plate format?
Hi Jim,
interesting question. there are no oxides etc... that could give an idea there on recovered gold item age.

Expecially if it's a flat gold plate.

But you must consider also that Geo talked about ancient places... you know... he's from Greece and I think he understand very well if something is from one age or another... cause of other things there that could give particual indication of age of soil layer where he was prospecting with the LRL.

That doesn't automatically mean that target is really from that particular age... but just indications on its supposed age. If there are signs on object or anything that could mark it better to a particular age that will be even more useful.

Best regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 11-15-2007, 02:33 PM
Guru

A friend sent my this picture. He has one and MAYBE lend me for try.
Attached Images

Old 11-15-2007, 04:13 PM

Default greet

Finally a serious person hi esteban I hope that this trend revive silent
Old 11-15-2007, 04:26 PM
Guru

Hi Putrechigi

I hope have a chance for to try, perhaps first days of december.
Old 11-15-2007, 05:06 PM

Default ok

ok There is no problem waiting fervently, the hope is the last to die
Old 11-15-2007, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael View Post
Hi Tim, Nice to see such behavior of you as a seller.
This is exact what mineoro sellers did with me frequently.
no answer to my e-mails, no desire to introduce me other users e-mail. maybe their alibi is: "this is our policy"

Michael, it is good to see that you are honest man!
I dont need to remind you about all the argue we had in the past. Now all things comes to right place, as i see.
Unfortunatelly you already wasted your money, it is to late to retreive it.
But you can contribute here by posting more about your experiences with mineoro. So far no reasons to beleive that you gonna fake your reports. Unlike few others (already known proponents).
Regards!
Old 11-16-2007, 06:12 PM
Guru

Robrts, always I have been honest to all as you.
I've gathered many experiences with FG80 and will put here albeit in many times I've put some here. but as I'm sensitive for declaring true comments, I should at first become full assured about a subject then assert it.
about previous arguments, I was really honest cos expressed what I personally had experienced not based on heard. this is my habit.
still is soon for me to get a decisive deduction, but at this time I declare I can't tell FG80 works or not cos haven't found anything by it after searching many places.
as another side we checked most of these places by various kind of conventional detectors (e.g. 2 type of very powerful PI MD) and found nothing. When we find an object in a place where FG gives no signal, can decisively call it not-working device.
Now, we have a very powerful signal (from our unique PI) about 15 meters beyond the found point by FG80 in a vast plain. we must dig to tell the truth. if not be Viscous-magnetized.
Old 11-17-2007, 10:32 AM

Good approach Michael. I agree. That should be the way to do almost everything in life. First to check and recheck,study and explore before showing in public and claim some claims. Only way to earn public respect!
I think you already know that. Pitty is that few others dont want to accept that as universal truth.
Regards!
Old 11-17-2007, 11:08 AM
Guru

Quote:
Robrts, always I have been honest to all as you.
I've gathered many experiences with FG80 and will put here albeit in many times I've put some here. but as I'm sensitive for declaring true comments, I should at first become full assured about a subject then assert it.
about previous arguments, I was really honest cos expressed what I personally had experienced not based on heard. this is my habit.
still is soon for me to get a decisive deduction, but at this time I declare I can't tell FG80 works or not cos haven't found anything by it after searching many places.
as another side we checked most of these places by various kind of conventional detectors (e.g. 2 type of very powerful PI MD) and found nothing. When we find an object in a place where FG gives no signal, can decisively call it not-working device.
Now, we have a very powerful signal (from our unique PI) about 15 meters beyond the found point by FG80 in a vast plain. we must dig to tell the truth. if not be Viscous-magnetized.
Hi Michael,
if you have large signal by PI MD in a large field I suggest you dig asap. It's not very often that you could find a large natural magnetic spot in such conditions, so must be something metallic underground.

But be very careful: sometimes large metalic items in the middle of a field could be also some unexploded weapon dropped by an airplane. You have to know if the area you are searching in was in past a place bombed during some war etc cause if target is a large unexploded thing you'll need very skilled person to dig without make a big mess.

The excavation must be done using extreme care in such conditions, and digging on longer sides of located target... but just by one skilled person a few at a time.

Who knows ? maybe is just rusty iron full of explosives... but maybe not and could change your life in better !

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 11-17-2007, 04:54 PM
Guru

Hi Max, thank you for your attentions and kinds.
about the area; what I know based on old people comments, there hasn't been any history or report of past bombardment or other thing like it. all that area is very ancient and we frequently in different diggings have found ancient ceramics for about 3500-4000 years ago.
the area is stretched in thousands hectares and we are sure when we dig a place will find manmade objectsor scraps( pot sherds, ash, charcoal powder or bones)
our PI is very very powerful and as detects metal at depth, detects most Viscous magnetized very clearly.
of course all those viscous-magnetized we have found up to know were manmade things: a kind of mud-brick which we are sure had been heated at the preparing time and contains iron.
at 3 weeks past we found these in one location by PI, where FG80 had no beep.
of course got some experiences about PI behavior on viscous-magnetized. and for this we gave up digging for 2 other points with such signal behavior.

we went to another location at that area. where last year had somehow a constant signal by FG80 and empty hole based on its' pinpointing. we searched the place from 20 meters of the point (a circle with 20 m radius around the point) about 15 meters beyond the point we got a powerful signal. of course it has a big field about 10 meters of center. i.e. from 5 m of FG pointed, the signals started. the closer to center the more powerful signal appeared and from opposite side it gradually faded out until 10 meters.(this was for all directions). we think it can be a good objects. this week we took our Rover C and checked there. it approves a big considerable field.
God knows the best, I wish haven't found damn Viscous-magnetized.
Old 11-19-2007, 05:09 PM
Guru

Geo, can you show me inside the circuit (BOX).
Old 11-24-2007, 10:34 PM
Guru

Default I have Gold medal buried for many years.It was to test performance of metal detector

Quote:
Hi Geo,
Good to read such pleasant news.
would you please write a little about your tests: target, conditions,....
How do you claim it detects only gold?
did you know about your target situation; i.e. how you knew
its' location whereas it was old. did you find it incidentally?
what object, from which distance and what depth?
Haven't you found out it finds just superficial small targets?
BTW; Geo, have you used from mineoro devices before this and give a comparison note here?
please share us with more information.
Thanks a lot.
Hello,i´m new in this Forum,i want to share information about my LRL Mineoro.
Old 11-24-2007, 10:46 PM
Guru

Hello Michael. You are a good TH,you have a lot of experience...
I do metal detecting only for hobby...
Old 11-25-2007, 03:51 AM

Default mineror

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
hello Morgan
did mineoro respond to your buried medal, did you find gold with your mineoro, please share your experience about this device.

Regards,
Old 11-25-2007, 05:58 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Morgan. with pleasure, I'm ready to share our experiences. Although I've put some before in thread "I now own a Mineoro FG80" put by Carl-Nc or in this thread. anyway you prefer; put here in public sight or via e-mail.
Quote:
You are a good TH,you have a lot of experience...I do metal detecting only for hobby....
Thank you, but I do metal detecting seriously only for finding big treasures.
Old 11-25-2007, 09:53 PM

Smile Hello !!!

Hello to everybody from Greece and from another mineoro unhappy user !!!
Old 11-25-2007, 10:04 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by digital logic View Post
Hello to everybody from Greece and from another mineoro unhappy user !!!

Hi digital logic!

Please tell us of your experiences with your Mineoro - both good (if any) and bad.
Old 11-25-2007, 10:29 PM

Hello,
some times it look like to works !!! I tryed with pdc210 pdc205 and fg79
With mineoro pdc205:
At a standard 10 years burried target , from 30 times who maked test only 4 times it worked and only 1 time -who we stayed near to the target a half day-it worked perfect only for 1 minute !
I will write all the expiriences from mineoro machines to the near future!
Old 11-25-2007, 10:54 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by digital logic View Post
Hello,
some times it look like to works !!! I tryed with pdc210 pdc205 and fg79
With mineoro pdc205:
At a standard 10 years burried target , from 30 times who maked test only 4 times it worked and only 1 time -who we stayed near to the target a half day-it worked perfect only for 1 minute !
I will write all the expiriences from mineoro machines to the near future!
Hummm... I think I know who you are... There might be another reason for your presence here. Hint,hint...

Wel, comenting on your statements. It worked when the ionic conditions allowed it to work. If not it won't work. In rainy days for instance, it won't work as we all know the electrostatic phenomena won't happen in moisted air.
It's not the detector which is limited. It's the phenomena itself and with practice and a litle common sense you'll know the best times to research in the field. Simple as that. They might not be perfect machines, big deal, as there's no perfect machine or failproof device in modern technology. It's an utopia. But drawbacks and limitations can be worked out.
Jee, how we survived al those years without the cell phone?

It's funny. I might be one of a few or even the only one sucessful Mineoro user here in this forum. As I said in the past, I know dozens of PDC210 users, a bunch of FG80 users, both in Brazil and outside. 80% are from Brazil. Those sucessful users seem not to bother to come to a forum (no need to be this one specific). In USA, for instance, did you ever see people like Hank Carey and Donald Dereck bother to come to a forum? I never did.
But the unsucessful yes, come to a forum to complain.
Old 11-25-2007, 11:26 PM
Guru

Default DC2008 Mineoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosha View Post
hello Morgan
did mineoro respond to your buried medal, did you find gold with your mineoro, please share your experience about this device.

Regards,
During all the year i test Mineoro in my field test over this gold medal buried for 20 years. Unfortunly NO SIGNAL
Old 11-25-2007, 11:35 PM
Guru

Default Mineoro DC2008

I allready put all imformation about performance of this device in Forum. In air test,it work like a weak metal detector,one large gold coin-20cm,jar with silver coins 50cm...In all weather conditions work like this. I don´t find targets with pinpoint,this machine works very bad,it´s a broken dream...