LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 06-07-2010, 09:07 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
...Be careful with what you say here, otherwise you may cause a serious short circuit in Carl&gang's neurons.
Is this from personal experience?
Old 06-07-2010, 10:47 AM
Guru

Hey Mike, nice try in your temptative to start a discussion over elevated matters, but as you see... even after years, some 'patients' still get disturbed.
Better try somewhere else... This place is doomed in ignorance.
Old 06-07-2010, 01:53 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Hey Mike, nice try in your temptative to start a discussion over elevated matters, but as you see... even after years, some 'patients' still get disturbed.
Translation:
Better to spread pseudo-scientific nonsense, concerning signal lines and dowsing paraphernalia, on other forums than to waste time here where BS is not tolerated.
Old 06-07-2010, 02:31 PM
Guru

--deleted--
Old 06-07-2010, 02:39 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi hung

you are more and more Gauss forwarded. This can lead to total circular polarisation of brain wave.
Old 06-07-2010, 03:29 PM

Here's a quick way to check if signal lines exist. Set 2 gold coins or silver coins down 10 ft or more apart. take the OLE dowsing rods, (coat hangers will work) and walk between them. Let me know what happens. LT
Old 06-07-2010, 03:40 PM
Guru

finixdigger, you are making a mistake here. It's going to depend on which target you are dowsing for. If you are thinking silver you won't get any response. And this depends on whether you can dowse or not. A true MFD-type signal line does not rely on mental discrimination. That's been a major roadblock for those who can't understand this.
Old 06-07-2010, 03:57 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
finixdigger, you are making a mistake here. It's going to depend on which target you are dowsing for. If you are thinking silver you won't get any response. And this depends on whether you can dowse or not. A true MFD-type signal line does not rely on mental discrimination. That's been a major roadblock for those who can't understand this.
On the contrary, there is no such thing as a true signal line. They simply do not exist as tangible entities. If they did, there would be other ways (conventional instrumentation) to sense them, besides with a dowsing wand.

"Signal lines" is merely a term concocted by those dowsers who want to believe there is something physical going on between the sought after target and some other object or device. In reality it is a dowser's way to explain what happens when their ideomotor response fires, and the dowsing contraption (LRL/MFD included) is moved by their own hand or wrist movements. It "seems" to them they have stepped on or have crossed their imaginary "signal line".

In essence, they would rather believe there are tangible "signal lines" than believe they were responsible for the ultimate movement of their dowsing contraption. I guess it makes them feel better.... or provides a stroke for their ego.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 06-07-2010, 05:18 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenixdigger View Post
Here's a quick way to check if signal lines exist. Set 2 gold coins or silver coins down 10 ft or more apart. take the OLE dowsing rods, (coat hangers will work) and walk between them. Let me know what happens. LT
This is not proof for the existence of signal lines. It only demonstrates the ideomotor effect at work. In other words, it's a trick of the mind.
Old 06-07-2010, 05:23 PM
Guru

fenixdigger, I am not arguing the point that a person can detect a line of force between the two gold pieces. In dowsing this is referred to the union ray and is sympathetic resonance.
Old 06-07-2010, 07:45 PM

Ok, I sort of left out something I just assumed would take place.
Have someone else put the coins down. If you can take rods and locate water or electric lines, you can do this. Some people can't. I have time and time again put rods in people's hands and watched the surprised look on their faces when the reaction occurs.
The point I was headed to was that when you pump signal into the ground, a material that "resonates", will "link or chain" to the same material. They do this on their own, but the mfd intensifies this effect.
*****Now it's easy to do this and won't cost a cent, so please before you jump on this, try it. 5 min. time. Prove it to yourself- yes or no
We are talking about things that were studied by Tesla, Rife, Keeley,and others long ago. Since these guys were a lot smarter than me, I'm apt to believe SOME of what they say.
When you take sub atomic behavior and add harmonic freqs. to it, things can get strange.
TRY IT. Is it more important to be a skeptic or to be correct? LT
Old 06-07-2010, 08:13 PM

Let me also respond with this. Hall Effect Generator. Want to detect signal lines with electronics? Works best if an amp of 100 watts is used with the mfd.

Here's something I'd like to hear explained. I will go to a site and pinpoint a location. (with a magic toy)

One of my guys will come and do the same. He will end up within 2 or 3 ft of where I did. With a different toy.

Next guy, same thing. how is this possible if there is not "something" guiding us to the spot?

This can happen days apart and no markers are left to point the way, only a golf tee in the spot. Now most time you can't see this from 3 ft away.

Problem here is that while some people think we are tricking ourselves into believing this exists, we are thinking you are tricking yourselves into thinking it doesn't. Kind of a catch 22 thing. That's why I asked to try it before the flogging starts. IF you ever SEE this 1 time you will rethink a lot of this.
The real scam that goes on, is that someone sells a device to make a profit and never intends to see that it works or that they help the buyer be able to use it. Not everyone is like that. Finding them is HARD. LT
Old 06-07-2010, 08:45 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus
On the contrary, there is no such thing as a true signal line. They simply do not exist as tangible entities. If they did, there would be other ways (conventional instrumentation) to sense them, besides with a dowsing wand.
Hmmm...
This is what the folks at Vernell Electronics provided. Apparently they did not agree that signal lines can only be imagined in the mind of dowsers. They provided "other ways" to sense them. The Magnacast 5000 has a receiver with a signal strength meter and a speaker that makes clicking sounds when the "scan gun" antenna is pointed at the signal line. According to the instruction manual, the clicking becomes faster when pointed at the signal line, then slows down when pointing away from the signal line. If this "scan gun" behaves as Vernell Electronics describes it, then it is a non-dowsing electronic sensor of "signal lines". So we now have another way to find the signal line without using dowsing.

There is a lot more information in the instruction manual for the Magnacast 5000. They describe controls on the transmitter that would suggest there is an amplifier inside the box, or at least an attenuator that could vary the power level. But more important, they describe some tests that give clues to what frequency it operates at. For example, their test requires you hold an AM radio next to the transmitter coil antenna and turn the tuning dial to the lowest setting on the dial, below the lowest frequency broadcast station. Then listen for audible tones changing on the AM radio as you turn the knob for different metals at the transmitter.

It seems likely the Magnacast 5000 sends a carrier around 500 KHz with an AM audio tone that is selected by turning the knob to point at one of the different metals printed on the faceplate. Because the instructions say to hold the AM radio next to the transmitter coil, maybe this close proximity is needed to pick up the modulation from a weak signal. The receiver at the scan gun is tested by watching the signal strength meter, and listening for clicking sounds. But they also talk about conditions when you may hear AM radio broadcasts from the "signal line finder" receiver.

After reading this test, it seems likely this model is not the same as the other Vernell Electonics LRLs. It has a way to adjust the power level, and it uses a receiver that can also receive AM broadcasts under certain conditions. The evidence suggests a carrier around 500 KHz modulated with AM audio tones to select different metals. If I were to speculate, I would think they used the VR-800 signal generator to modulate the amplitude of a power transistor that drives the coil transmitter.

Unlike VLF coils which geologists use to locate metal and other objects under the ground, the Magnacast 5000 does not locate any metal. It is claimed to locate "signal lines" in the air that connect from the buried metal to the coil at the transmitter.
If the claims made by Vernell Electronics are to be believed, the Magnacast 5000 may be suitable equipment to conduct a test to see if a signal line exists or not by listening to the clicking sounds produced by receiver.

Read the Magnacast 5000 manual here: https://vernellelectronics.safenetse...0-from-PDF.pdf
Attached Images

Old 06-07-2010, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Ok, I sort of left out something I just assumed would take place.
Have someone else put the coins down. If you can take rods and locate water or electric lines, you can do this. Some people can't. I have time and time again put rods in people's hands and watched the surprised look on their faces when the reaction occurs.
The point I was headed to was that when you pump signal into the ground, a material that "resonates", will "link or chain" to the same material. They do this on their own, but the mfd intensifies this effect.
*****Now it's easy to do this and won't cost a cent, so please before you jump on this, try it. 5 min. time. Prove it to yourself- yes or no
We are talking about things that were studied by Tesla, Rife, Keeley,and others long ago. Since these guys were a lot smarter than me, I'm apt to believe SOME of what they say.
When you take sub atomic behavior and add harmonic freqs. to it, things can get strange.
TRY IT. Is it more important to be a skeptic or to be correct? LT
You are correct . Between two similar objects there is a signal line, but is extremely weak and we need a very sensitive human receiver in order to detect this line.
Now, when we broadcast a "molecular" frequency we form some kind of electronic analogue,a electronic witness.
In this case, the signal line is orders of magnitude stronger (depended from the transmitting power), but usually not so pure.
Old 06-07-2010, 09:34 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Problem here is that while some people think we are tricking ourselves into believing this exists, we are thinking you are tricking yourselves into thinking it doesn't. Kind of a catch 22 thing.
Not really. If you take the time to do a double-blind test you will see that the "signal line" effect magically goes away. Unfortunately very few dowsers are willing to test their beliefs, and those that do rapidly go into excuse mode.
Old 06-07-2010, 09:39 PM

Thanks, Good info. This may be what I need to deal with the wind. LT
Old 06-07-2010, 09:56 PM

All I know for sure is what happens when we hunt. For 3 guys to hit the same spot days apart. that would seem like a "triple" blind test.

I bet "we" didn't take the little rods out in the yard and try what I mentioned,
did "we"? Nothing to be scared of. I've never heard of the "boogie dowser" getting anyone.

I have to go with what I see with my own eyes. I understand the reluctance to blindly accept wild sounding claims. There does come a point where you have to say this is reality when you see it enough.

I could tell you some real good stories, but I was there and it's still hard for ME to believe and if anyone did believe me, I would think them a fool.

I will try the Magnacast and keep you updated. Like I say the best proof---STACK"S AUCTION LT
Old 06-07-2010, 11:09 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenixdigger
All I know for sure is what happens when we hunt. For 3 guys to hit the same spot days apart. that would seem like a "triple" blind test.

...I will try the Magnacast and keep you updated. Like I say the best proof---STACK"S AUCTION LT
A double blind test of locating unknown buried metal during a treasure hunt means that nobody at the testing site has any idea where the buried metal is while the test is in progress. Not the person searching for the metal. Not the person conducting the test, not any observers. And there are no clues of where the metal is buried or not buried, such as shovel marks, disturbed dirt, or golf tees. If anyone has a clue where the treasure is located or not located, then he cannot be at the test site or in view of anyone at the test site until after the test is completed. A person with knowledge of the location of the buried metal could visit the test site in between test trials as long as nobody else participating in the test was there, but then he would need to leave before people returned to perform the next test. He could finally return and tell everyone what clues he knew about the location of the buried metal after all the tests are completed, and the results are checked.

In your case, there could not have been a double blind test because at least you observed a second and third person locating the same location as someone before located. What you saw was not a double blind test, but an incidence where three different people chose the same location for buried metal on different days when using dowsing rods. This can be a remarkable experience when you see it happen. But it does not satisfy most Geotech skeptics, who want to see actual double blind tests performed in front of a few skeptical witnesses.

I would be interested to hear what happens when you use the Magnacast 5000 to locate "signal lines". I am particularly interested in whether the clicking sound really does increase its rate when pointed at the "signal line" between the buried metal and the transmitter coil. If you have a frequency counter, it would also be good to learn exactly what frequency the carrier is set to, and what audio frequencies are measured for each of the metal selections.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 06-08-2010, 12:50 AM

I'll let you know how it does.

When we hunt, we have a location of about 1/2 acre to check. When we are all there, some one checks E/W lines, another checks N/S lines. The other person sets up a mfd and films what is going on.

We circle the area if we get a line. To end up with 4 points that are N/S and E/W of each other, each person finds 2 points on his own and checks the other 2 points. MOST of this is in the blind until the compass comes out.

Some times we are on roads doing this 1/2 mile apart. We mainly use Examiners. thanks, LT
Old 06-08-2010, 01:37 PM
Guru

fenixdigger, like I said, I make no guarantees. There are going to be times you won't be able to get it to work as you would like, same as any MFD-type unit. But I can attest to a few times my L-rods could not find the target that I located it with the Magnacast. You should check with Vernell Electronics about their return policy. I think it is thirty days with restocking fee, but don't quote me on that. It's going to take time and lots of practice so plan on this.
Old 06-08-2010, 02:02 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:

When we hunt, we have a location of about 1/2 acre to check. When we are all there, some one checks E/W lines, another checks N/S lines. The other person sets up a mfd and films what is going on.

We circle the area if we get a line. To end up with 4 points that are N/S and E/W of each other, each person finds 2 points on his own and checks the other 2 points. MOST of this is in the blind until the compass comes out.

Some times we are on roads doing this 1/2 mile apart. We mainly use Examiners. thanks, LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
fenixdigger, like I said, I make no guarantees. There are going to be times you won't be able to get it to work as you would like, same as any MFD-type unit. But I can attest to a few times my L-rods could not find the target that I located it with the Magnacast. You should check with Vernell Electronics about their return policy. I think it is thirty days with restocking fee, but don't quote me on that. It's going to take time and lots of practice so plan on this.
Obviously you have no intention of ever performing a double-blind test, and therefore will remain ignorant as to the real cause of the effect you are experiencing.
Old 06-08-2010, 03:17 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi
Obviously you have no intention of ever performing a double-blind test, and therefore will remain ignorant as to the real cause of the effect you are experiencing.
Double blind test from Mike(Mont)? Of course not!
Mike(Mont) has already explained his committment to the power of mind over electronic instruments for detection of signal lines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont)
"Someone who is skilled with the rods is going to be able to detect a signal line much sooner than with an electronic receiver"
...Of course with L-rods, the receiver is the human body, brain, nervous system, and consciousness necessary to "make sense" of it all. Even when using an electronic receiver, the person needs a brain and a few mental skills to interpret what is happening. Anyone who tries to compare this to a metal detector is either deceptive or --deleted--. You cannot compare the two.

...I can find a signal line without rods. I hold my arms out from my sides and relax my wrists so my hands point down somewhat. I call it the scarecrow stance. Then I walk around the transmitter (arms parallel to signal line) until I feel the psychic electricity. I can't pinpoint the target with this method, just the signal line. I use the Revelation Locator Rod. There is no other rod that has as low stiction. It has an extremely low start-up torque threshold that borders on the infinite. Of course it's not, but it's imperceptible.

...In my years of locating, NOTHING compares to a signal line when it comes to discriminating. Even with an MFD/HID, if you just use the sweep technique instead of crossing/tracing the signal line, you are not getting the physical discrimination, just mental discrimination.
We can easily conclude Mike(Mont) is not interested in using physical instruments to measure what he is sensing. From what he has told us, it should be obvious he considers the power and sheer knowledge that comes from the mind to be superior to anything an electronic instrument could detect or measure. The only physical appliance that could help is a good rod to act as an antenna to gather the energy of the "signal line" for a biological/mental experience. From reading Mike(Mont)'s previous posts detailing how he detects signal lines, it becomes apparent his method takes him traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind; a journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination.

What electronic instrument can measure what he sees there?
What human observers standing nearby could see what he sees there?
Do you really think he would allow anyone to try to document his performance?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 11-12-2010, 09:25 AM
Guru

Quote:

So....how did it go for you? How about sharing some of those films?
Old 11-14-2010, 02:42 PM

As I told you on other sites, I don't make some info public. Whether you believe it exists or not doesn't matter. It's not meant for you to start with nor are the P/M messages and e-mails a lot of us swap.

If I were to consider a bunch of people to be swimming in a delusional sea of false ideas, I would just leave it alone and not get involved. I would do this for 2 reasons. First, not my business and second ,just in case history proved it out at a later date, I would not want to be the ultimate *******. Remember our "flat world discussion"????
Old 11-14-2010, 02:49 PM
Guru

Quote:
As I told you on other sites, I don't make some info public. Whether you believe it exists or not doesn't matter. It's not meant for you to start with nor are the P/M messages and e-mails a lot of us swap.

If I were to consider a bunch of people to be swimming in a delusional sea of false ideas, I would just leave it alone and not get involved. I would do this for 2 reasons. First, not my business and second ,just in case history proved it out at a later date, I would not want to be the ultimate *******. Remember our "flat world discussion"????
Well good golly....you sure do make your blathering nonsense public.

Your belief in the Flat World Myth speaks volumes, as well.