LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 08-07-2012, 02:20 AM

well well, not to bother you but two things first that alonzo to cheating and cheat if it is, but I also met some coins and another gold pieces with FG80 and without alonzo with me.
and may be alonzo have hidden mini oscillators, alonzo or patricia, have many years perfecting the tricks to convince buyers that the teams work well.

best regards
Old 08-07-2012, 04:35 AM

Default ?

Hi J_P

Why you think it is time to buy Mineoro LRL.

Best regards,

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post

But maybe what I think is wrong...
Maybe it is time to buy Mineoro LRL...

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-07-2012, 06:23 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
About a couple years ago, I and a friend found out that by employing a 2box transmitter tuned in a particular frequency, and also specially angled and placed close to a small target, we could 'excite' the ionic emanation from a small target up to the point of PDCs and FGs easily detecting the item. In this instance a gold medal was found.
Prior to the TX use, the signal was unstable and the PDC would only pick it in sparse beeps very close. When the TX was used, the target beeps turned constant and detectable at 4-5 times the distance.

I believe the oscillator Alonso buried close to the target was for this purpose.

Rgds.
And, what a coincidence, Mineoro does 2-box units! Check the frequency and then look at the schematic that was posted above. What a coincidence! What was planted is known in the industry as a "sonde". We (Fisher) just happen to know a thing or two about such matters, being the oldest company in the business.

Of course what Mineoro was up to had nothing to do with "exciting ionic emanations" (that's pseudoscience malarkey for the gullibillies) and has everything to do with the fraud to which Hung himself has just admitted to knowing about!

Besides which the Mineoro website itself contradicts the notion that you can plant a target and then recover it, it even contradicts the notion that anything that happens with targets is detectable! Mineoro knows exactly what kind of business LRL's are, and the business is fraud.

We all know the same thing about LRL's, debunkers and merchandisers alike, that the things are frauds. The only disagreement is over what should be said and done about it.

Hung, what should be said and done about LRL fraud, is there anything you'd like to clarify that hasn't been covered by the factory already?

--Dave J.
Old 08-07-2012, 07:42 AM
Guru

Default A prediction about Mineoro

Hung, I'll make a prediction about Mineoro.

They are a strangely bifurcated business-- the fraudulent LRL stuff, and the real electronic locating apparatus. Their fraudulent non-swivelling LRL stuff is the worst in the LRL industry, lacking even a swivel to fool yourself with (hence the fakery with hidden transmitters to which you have actually confessed!); and some of their real electronic locating apparatus looks like it might be pretty darn good although I haven't gotten my hands on it myself to know for sure.

The Internet is really rough on the LRL business. You saw what it did to Chuckie, he advertised that nobody could hide from H3tec and in the end he was the one who tried to hide from it. He couldn't hide, the monster he created caught up with him and ruined him.

Hung, you're next, and here's why.

Mineoro has become a good sized "real company". They're at a crossroads, they're going to have to choose whether they're in the LRL business or the real detection apparatus business. They won't be able to do both. The LRL business is doomed because the Internet is such a great venue for exposing fraud, and thanks in part to that same Internet the real detection apparatus can be as successful as they like depending on how good their engineering and marketing is. They've got this figured out now, that's why they're talking to Minelab. The handwriting is on the wall: they're gonna have to dump their LRL business because it discredits their real business and because having to deal with the problems of the LRL business sucks energy out of their real business.

Please feel free to give 'em my contact information, maybe there's some avenue in which Mineoro and FTP-Fisher could collaborate. There's stuff they've got that we'd probably like to have, and there's stuff we've got that they'd probably like to have. Obviously LRL's are not a part of this picture, they're an obstacle to it. It's unthinkable that Minelab wouldn't have already told them that, if Mineoro weren't bright enough to have it already figured out. But they are bright enough to have it already figured out. They're gonna dump the LRL business.

LRL's will still be around, but they won't have the Mineoro trademark on them.

That's my prediction for Mineoro. But I could be wrong. So, Hung, you know these people personally, what do you predict about Mineoro's future?

--Dave J.
Old 08-07-2012, 10:05 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
About a couple years ago, I and a friend found out that by employing a 2box transmitter tuned in a particular frequency, and also specially angled and placed close to a small target, we could 'excite' the ionic emanation from a small target up to the point of PDCs and FGs easily detecting the item. In this instance a gold medal was found.
Prior to the TX use, the signal was unstable and the PDC would only pick it in sparse beeps very close. When the TX was used, the target beeps turned constant and detectable at 4-5 times the distance.

I believe the oscillator Alonso buried close to the target was for this purpose.

Rgds.
This would be one possible explanation ... except, Alonso allegedly ran off with the gold treasure, leaving nothing behind to be 'excited'.
Old 08-07-2012, 12:15 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosha View Post
Hi J_P

Why you think it is time to buy Mineoro LRL.

Best regards,
It is time to buy Mineoro only if you think I am wrong, and you believe Mineoro is a good way to find treasure from long distance.
If you believe Mineoro is not a good way to find treasure from a long distance, and if you believe Alonso hides transmitters to make Mineoro beep, then maybe not a good idea to buy Mineoro.

Best Wishes,
J_P
Old 08-12-2012, 03:33 PM
Guru

Quote:

Rgds.
Hi Hung.
I agree with you!!
I made some experiments on it. Also the beeps from oscillator are not the same (they are continously) as the beeps from a target.
But Alonso must be more "clear" when he make tricks as this.

Regards
Old 08-12-2012, 03:46 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by robalocarapanda View Post
hello, sorry for the delay here I sent the diagram of the first oscillator was found. Alonzo told us that we did not use PI teams that erased the ionization or the signal and that equipment and did not find but, the second reason was because he did not want oscillators we found buried around the marks previously buried.

best regards
Hi robalocarapanda.

The schematic of the oscillator is wrong!!.
If the transistor is the BC548 (NPN) then you must reverse the collector with the emitter.

Regards
Old 08-12-2012, 04:27 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi Hung.
I agree with you!!
I made some experiments on it. Also the beeps from oscillator are not the same (they are continously) as the beeps from a target.
But Alonso must be more "clear" when he make tricks as this.

Regards
How could Alonso's oscillator excite the target, when the target is no longer there?

This is not a riddle.
Old 08-13-2012, 02:42 AM

Question

Quote:
It is time to buy Mineoro only if you think I am wrong, and you believe Mineoro is a good way to find treasure from long distance.
If you believe Mineoro is not a good way to find treasure from a long distance, and if you believe Alonso hides transmitters to make Mineoro beep, then maybe not a good idea to buy Mineoro.

Best Wishes,
J_P
Old 08-13-2012, 06:19 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
How could Alonso's oscillator excite the target, when the target is no longer there?

This is not a riddle.
I'm not talking about this case, perhaps he forgot the oscillator. The oscillator signal was so strong that I think it would be impossible Alonso to laugh anyone.
My opinion ..... i am not sure
Old 08-13-2012, 07:57 AM
Guru

Quote:
I think no...
I watched the videos... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpIhf3tO27I

I think Alonso was carrying the transmitter in his hand and was pushing the button to make beeps with his thumb.
You can see him holding his left hand closed to hide the transmitter that he was holding at the time the FG90 was beeping (see 00:30).
I think he made it beep by pushing the switch on the transmitter.
When he came close to the treasure, he was worried that the others might see his transmitter, so he put the transmitter in his camera case (see 00:44).
This transmitter was the same as the transmitter you found, except it had no 555 to make periodic beeps.
Instead, he put a switch that he could push with his thumb.

You can see that when Alonso makes his field demonstrations, he always carries his camera bag.
But why does Alonso carry his camera bag?
His camera bag is cumbersome, and it is always getting in the way.
Why didn't he leave the camera bag back in the car if he was not going to use it?
Alonso had no need to carry his camera bag, other than to hide the transmitter when people come close to where he is walking, and might see him holding the transmitter in his hand.

When Alonso came close to the treasure, he needed to take the transmitter out of his hand, because the other people were coming close to him, and they might see it in his hand.
This is the reason why he put the transmitter in his camera bag at 00:44.

Now watch at 00:50 to 01:33...
You can see that Alonso's hand is pressing on his camera bag every time when the FG90 is beeping.
It appears he is continuing to press the transmitter button through the camera case.
After 01:33, Alonso takes his hand off the camera bag.
What happened?
Did Alonso become convinced that the FG90 was close enough to the treasure to make beeps without the transmitter?

You can see the treasure they found at 11:55 is not an old treasure like all the treasure from ancient times that was found in this region.
It is modern jewelry which you can buy in the jewelry store in Brazil, or France.

I would guess that Alonso takes several transmitters with him when he goes to demonstrate LRLs working.
I think he has a small one to fit in his hand, and another hidden in his camera bag, which he can use to make beeps by pushing on the bag with his fingers at the place where the transmitter switch is.
I think he also gives a transmitter to Patricia, or the other factory workers who help him.
But who cares what I think?
LRL enthusiasts are best to ignore what I think, and buy their LRLs as they believe.

Best Wishes,
J_P
Hi J_P.
At 00:25 until 00:33 Alonso locate the object (you hear the beeps) with the left hand far from his camera bag.

Regards
Old 08-13-2012, 08:05 AM
Guru

One more....
I tried to see again the videos with the Mineoro and the oscillator but now the videos does not exist in the Utube.
Can anyone send me the videos??? via email???

Regards
Old 08-13-2012, 01:20 PM
Guru

Hi Geo, although you are not very honest , but I sent all movies to gvrond@excite.com.
of course I had converted first files and merged all in one single file in *.flv format. you need winrar software to execute split files to single file.
Old 08-13-2012, 06:51 PM

Default the videos are real and we find another oscillator in the field

really that the videos are real, the video is real, was carried out immediately after that we, I end up the surprise of finding the oscillator, we stopped and we do, we can do in the back of the videos that my daughter 16 years and one side is the wife of the ingeniro mail, was not going to make a fraud in front of my daughter ..
we were like 2 hours trying all the LRL and all the signal captured some more some less but doubt, we jump when the LRL Tesla White did not detect the signal, we at last the LRA since the end with the ionic field was strange that in days past and this was alonzo LRL tried it and gave us the last 4 beps two to the left and two right and did not give more, they finished the ionic field.

there were two strange things, first teams gave beps LRL and LRL beps without moving, you aimed the LRL bep bep bep and sounded boe.
second, the tesla did not work.

decided to locate the target with a PI and the target was not in its original place was in another and there was a cactus cut with a knife and covered with earth, it was more strange then had a white trash down the cactus, that was more rare, that's how we discovered the oscillator, and decided to present the methods, we were angry alonzo, each person traveled two hours with LRL to test and see if that day would be a good day to search the old road, which led to people and their cargoes of gold, from Mexico to Veracruz as well as the hideouts of bandits who stole around.
Old 08-13-2012, 09:51 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player
I think no...
I watched the videos... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpIhf3tO27I

I think Alonso was carrying the transmitter in his hand and was pushing the button to make beeps with his thumb.
You can see him holding his left hand closed to hide the transmitter that he was holding at the time the FG90 was beeping (see 00:30).
When he came close to the treasure, he was worried that the others might see his transmitter, so he put the transmitter in his camera case (see 00:44).

This transmitter was the same as the transmitter you found, except it had no 555 to make periodic beeps.
Instead, he put a switch that he could push with his thumb.

You can see that when Alonso makes his field demonstrations, he always carries his camera bag.
But why does Alonso carry his camera bag?
His camera bag is cumbersome, and it is always getting in the way.
Why didn't he leave the camera bag back in the car if he was not going to use it?
Alonso had no need to carry his camera bag, other than to hide the transmitter when people come close to where he is walking, and might see him holding the transmitter in his hand.

When Alonso came close to the treasure, he needed to take the transmitter out of his hand, because the other people were coming close to him, and they might see it in his hand.
This is the reason why he put the transmitter in his camera bag at 00:44.

Now watch at 00:50 to 01:33...
You can see that Alonso's hand is pressing on his camera bag every time when the FG90 is beeping.
It appears he is continuing to press the transmitter button through the camera case.
After 01:33, Alonso takes his hand off the camera bag.
What happened?
Did Alonso become convinced that the FG90 was close enough to the treasure to make beeps without the transmitter?

You can see the treasure they found at 11:55 is not an old treasure like all the treasure from ancient times that was found in this region.
It is modern jewelry which you can buy in the jewelry store in Brazil, or France.

I would guess that Alonso takes several transmitters with him when he goes to demonstrate LRLs working.
I think he has a small one to fit in his hand, and another hidden in his camera bag, which he can use to make beeps by pushing on the bag with his fingers at the place where the transmitter switch is.
I think he also gives a transmitter to Patricia, or the other factory workers who help him.
But who cares what I think?
LRL enthusiasts are best to ignore what I think, and buy their LRLs as they believe.

Best Wishes,
J_P

Quote:
Hi J_P.
At 00:25 until 00:33 Alonso locate the object (you hear the beeps) with the left hand far from his camera bag.

Regards
Hi Geo,
Of course Alonso's hand was not near the camera bag at 00:25 until 00:33.

Maybe you did not read my post. Here is what I said:

"I think Alonso was carrying the transmitter in his hand and was pushing the button to make beeps with his thumb.
When he came close to the treasure, he was worried that the others might see his transmitter, so he put the transmitter in his camera case (see 00:44)".

We know that after Alonso and his team left France, nobody could find good detection with the FG90...
Do you really believe Alonso did not use a hidden transmitter during that demonstration?

Best Wishes,
J_P
Old 08-14-2012, 04:50 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael View Post
Hi Geo, although you are not very honest , but I sent all movies to gvrond@excite.com.
of course I had converted first files and merged all in one single file in *.flv format. you need winrar software to execute split files to single file.
Hi Michael.
Thanks very much for the videos, but why you say me No honest????
I did not said any lie !!!!!!

Regards
Old 08-14-2012, 04:59 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Geo,
Of course Alonso's hand was not near the camera bag at 00:25 until 00:33.

Maybe you did not read my post. Here is what I said:
"I think Alonso was carrying the transmitter in his hand and was pushing the button to make beeps with his thumb.
When he came close to the treasure, he was worried that the others might see his transmitter, so he put the transmitter in his camera case (see 00:44)".

We know that after Alonso and his team left France, nobody could find good detection with the FG90...
Do you really believe Alonso did not use a hidden transmitter during that demonstration?

Best Wishes,
J_P
Hi J_P.
You have not right.
At 1:34 ... 01:40 the man from France pinpoint the object and the Alonso has his hand far from camera bag. So how the FG90 beeps when pinpint????
I also have doubts as you, but I can not say anything without proof.
I am interesting more for the truth and not if Alonso is a fraud or not.

Regards
Old 08-14-2012, 05:13 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Michael.
Thanks very much for the videos, but why you say me No honest????
I did not said any lie !!!!!!

Regards
Hi, my purpose was not for this thread or these subjects, it was for giving consults for making Good, workable LRL, but……. Forget it man, no matter.
Old 08-14-2012, 08:03 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael View Post
Hi, my purpose was not for this thread or these subjects, it was for giving consults for making Good, workable LRL, but……. Forget it man, no matter.
Hi Michael
Its a big story that i can't write here.
Some of your ("good friends") maybe stop me!!!!!!!
But as you wrote, Forget it.........
The LRL game is not so honest

Regards
Old 08-14-2012, 09:18 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Michael
Its a big story that i can't write here.
Some of your ("good friends") maybe stop me!!!!!!!
But as you wrote, Forget it.........
The LRL game is not so honest

Regards
Hello Geo

Mr. Alonso admit that it was making tricks with hide oscillators to deceive people and make them believe there is treasure,also the clever ideia to insert the transmitter inside the cactus is amazing,nobody go to dig the cactus,i can say that becouse Hugo sent me one message.
Also Mr. Alonso say sorry for that and is asking forgive to the maxican LRL team.
The team agree to not complain to police becouse of advanced age of Mr.Alonso.

And of course he and Patricia,both shooting the transmitters in the french forest,this is very well organized team,this is important to make believe the potential clients that MINEORO is good LRL,but we know the true...

Regards

Name:  pesq04.jpg
Views: 2777
Size:  131.6 KB

Name:  49149_100000235440317_5293184_q.jpg
Views: 1974
Size:  27.0 KB
Old 08-15-2012, 04:00 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi J_P.
You have not right.
At 1:34 ... 01:40 the man from France pinpoint the object and the Alonso has his hand far from camera bag. So how the FG90 beeps when pinpint????
I also have doubts as you, but I can not say anything without proof.
I am interesting more for the truth and not if Alonso is a fraud or not.

Regards
Hi Geo,
I already told the answers to your question of how the FG90 was beeping when his hand was far from his bag.
Alonso had more than one transmitter. One small one to hide inside his hand, one for inside his bag, and one for Patricia.
Also, when the FG90 is finally very close to the treasure, then it does not need a transmitter to make beeps.
Go to read my posts above.
I already explained all this.

Nobody can prove that Alonso or Patricia had transmitters on the day when they made a treasure hunt in France, unless Alonso wants to tell us the truth.
The reason is because nobody stopped to look at what is inside Alonso's closed hand to see what button he was pushing with his thumb when the FG90 was beeping.
And nobody took a look to see what is inside his bag.
Nobody thought it was important to check with a radio direction finder to see if any oscillator was being used.

But if you really want the truth, you can ask Morgan.
He received emails from people who were there, and they say the truth is the FG90 did not work to find treasure from long distance after Alonso and his team left.
It only worked when Alonso and Patricia were there to help find treasure.
This is a fact.

Another fact is robalocarpanda found a transmitter which Alonso buried near a test treasure that he stole in Mexico.
This is also the truth.

Another fact is Carl-NC tested an FG80 and some other Mineoro locators. He found that the FG80 did not detect gold. But it did detect his electric fence.

Look here: http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...0&postcount=42
You will find over 20 posts where people tell their story of bad detection or no detection from Mineoro after they waste their money.

Nobody made false posts to tell these facts. They are the truth.

From what I can see, it appears the Mineoro locators are good for short distance locating, (maybe 1 meter).
But they will need a secret transmitter to make them beep from long range.
The short distance locating from the FG90 which I see in the video makes me think maybe it is better to use only a metal detector.
For the same cost as an FG90, you can buy several very expensive metal detectors, including a 2-box, a Lorenz, and some nice White's or Fisher metal detectors, and maybe still have money left to go to the movies.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-15-2012, 05:39 AM
Guru

Best Wishes,
J_P
Old 08-15-2012, 10:26 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Geo,
I already told the answers to your question of how the FG90 was beeping when his hand was far from his bag.
Alonso had more than one transmitter. One small one to hide inside his hand, one for inside his bag, and one for Patricia.
Also, when the FG90 is finally very close to the treasure, then it does not need a transmitter to make beeps.
Go to read my posts above.
I already explained all this.

Nobody can prove that Alonso or Patricia had transmitters on the day when they made a treasure hunt in France, unless Alonso wants to tell us the truth.
The reason is because nobody stopped to look at what is inside Alonso's closed hand to see what button he was pushing with his thumb when the FG90 was beeping.
And nobody took a look to see what is inside his bag.
Nobody thought it was important to check with a radio direction finder to see if any oscillator was being used.

But if you really want the truth, you can ask Morgan.
He received emails from people who were there, and they say the truth is the FG90 did not work to find treasure from long distance after Alonso and his team left.
It only worked when Alonso and Patricia were there to help find treasure.
This is a fact.

Another fact is robalocarpanda found a transmitter which Alonso buried near a test treasure that he stole in Mexico.
This is also the truth.

Another fact is Carl-NC tested an FG80 and some other Mineoro locators. He found that the FG80 did not detect gold. But it did detect his electric fence.

Look here: http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...0&postcount=42
You will find over 20 posts where people tell their story of bad detection or no detection from Mineoro after they waste their money.

Nobody made false posts to tell these facts. They are the truth.

From what I can see, it appears the Mineoro locators are good for short distance locating, (maybe 1 meter).
But they will need a secret transmitter to make them beep from long range.
The short distance locating from the FG90 which I see in the video makes me think maybe it is better to use only a metal detector.
For the same cost as an FG90, you can buy several very expensive metal detectors, including a 2-box, a Lorenz, and some nice White's or Fisher metal detectors, and maybe still have money left to go to the movies.

Best wishes,
J_P
Hi J_P.
You see everywhere transmitters. I don't believe that all the team of Mineoro at Paris had hidden transmitters. If so then why they did not hide transmitters at Greece or at Fyrom????
Now about the cost of FG90 etc.... this is another story. Our problem is if it works or if it is a fraud and not the cost.
But enough about it because with what we write we promote them.
Regards
Old 08-15-2012, 01:21 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi J_P.
You see everywhere transmitters. I don't believe that all the team of Mineoro at Paris had hidden transmitters. If so then why they did not hide transmitters at Greece or at Fyrom????
Now about the cost of FG90 etc.... this is another story. Our problem is if it works or if it is a fraud and not the cost.
But enough about it because with what we write we promote them.
Regards

I believe the MINEORO can locate a treasure,but it must be a large treasure,and the weather conditions etc,must be special.For any kind of small object this mineoro LRL is problematic,even my PDK´s are not so good as i think,it experience diferent behavior out from Portugal and Greece,well,i´m honest about that,anyway i´m building one VHF to solve the problem.
Hugo is using one PDK-2 in Mexico,said is a bit erratic,but i tried here before sent to him,and it was very stable. The good new,he get some clear signal in old house but cant get signal with conventional metal locator...maybe very deep target ?
The PDK-2 also gave beeps in the cactus transmitter,but it was the false target...

The Alonso use hide transmitters for potential clients.Is one easy way to make them believe this LRL is working good,and they buy the LRL...10000 E ;-)

Robalocarapanda (Hugo) sent me email where is possible to understand Mr.Alonso said sorry for the hide transmitters and is asking forgive to the mexican team. Also he said will compensate them with a special LRL the CENTURION ,so everything is clear to me,no doubt,Alonso was playing the bad boy...