LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 07-06-2009, 12:44 PM
Guru

Quote:
Jinns are independent god creatures with their especial abilities, behaviors, tribes and rules. they at last will die like us. but ghost especially belongs to human and after death will be delivered to other highly greater world ( as one time something like this happened for us and we were delivered from uterine world to this world) ghost has no choice or control right and can never remain here or do anything in this world, despite the many fanciful stories or movies.
Michael, you seem to know a incredible amount of information, involving rules, tribes, habits and other details.

I'm curious where you learned all these specifics.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 07-06-2009, 02:38 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDREAS View Post
Hi vista2000
I believe, you need same machine with this prototype. Very strong deep searching machine. Only one problem, battery work fine for max 1 hours
best regards
Andreas
Hi Andreas

Welcome! Look strong as a truck.

Regards

Esteban
Old 07-06-2009, 04:07 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus View Post
Michael, you seem to know a incredible amount of information, involving rules, tribes, habits and other details.
I'm curious where you learned all these specifics.
Yes, and maybe it’s a big question for other friends.
Answer: after we started digging over our first found treasure point and me personally was hit at 8 meters depth…….. I started to know enough about these creatures. cos it was a serious alarm for me.

Although I’d heard many thing about them and had read 1 book about it, decided to know much more, so looked all the markets in my country and prepared 4 other books and read eagerly all of them. Some themes were incredible. In a part of one of the books author has pointed to human killing by jinns and it was only in “Treasure hunting” based on some rare reports he had gathered, This scared me seriously and caused to look for a knowledgeable Guru who be really able to conquer them.
I had heard some things about these persons, but had no believe in such things, so after a tiresome search found him that I mentioned about his work in 2 previous page #51, 53, 58 and 74.
He would toughly and conservatively Speak about jinns info, but when I persisted on a question: why they kill human when try To dig up treasure, he answered some things you can read in previous pages.

Guru is man like all of us but he has access to specific science to conquer them And he has worked on and nurtured his soul/ghost that can easily see jinns and conquer them, if we all had done what he has done all along his life, would have done what he can. But very very rare persons in this world has such abilities.
This is the power of ghost that human owns but he is ignorant about and never deeply notice this main ability. That’s why have been told: “Human is superior of creatures”
Old 07-06-2009, 06:22 PM

Hi all friends,

Why it is important for you that i am one girl or one boy ?!!!

we want speak about MD in this site, not about our ******ity...
I often use my nickname (NIMA) in internet conversations...
Is this important for you ?!!!
Old 07-06-2009, 07:32 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael View Post
Yes, and maybe it’s a big question for other friends.
Answer: after we started digging over our first found treasure point and me personally was hit at 8 meters depth…….. I started to know enough about these creatures. cos it was a serious alarm for me.

Although I’d heard many thing about them and had read 1 book about it, decided to know much more, so looked all the markets in my country and prepared 4 other books and read eagerly all of them. Some themes were incredible. In a part of one of the books author has pointed to human killing by jinns and it was only in “Treasure hunting” based on some rare reports he had gathered, This scared me seriously and caused to look for a knowledgeable Guru who be really able to conquer them.
I had heard some things about these persons, but had no believe in such things, so after a tiresome search found him that I mentioned about his work in 2 previous page #51, 53, 58 and 74.
He would toughly and conservatively Speak about jinns info, but when I persisted on a question: why they kill human when try To dig up treasure, he answered some things you can read in previous pages.

Guru is man like all of us but he has access to specific science to conquer them And he has worked on and nurtured his soul/ghost that can easily see jinns and conquer them, if we all had done what he has done all along his life, would have done what he can. But very very rare persons in this world has such abilities.
This is the power of ghost that human owns but he is ignorant about and never deeply notice this main ability. That’s why have been told: “Human is superior of creatures”
Interesting. Thanks for the insight.

Could you elaborate any on the details of what you felt "when you were hit at 8 meters" ?

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 07-06-2009, 09:21 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by vistac2000 View Post
Hi all friends,

The thing is that it is hard to believe that you are a girl, (and even more the girl in the picture), so people have problem in trusting you.
If they don´t trust they don´t want to share.
If you just claim to be a girl to atract sympathy, you don´t deserve much replies.This is just my point o view.
Anyway: good luck, you need in any case.
Regards,
Fred.
Old 07-07-2009, 12:51 PM
Guru

Quote:
Interesting. Thanks for the insight.

Could you elaborate any on the details of what you felt "when you were hit at 8 meters" ?
It began with a sever headache that suddenly occurred to me and afterward
My ankle began to feeling burning ended to sever pain. It was entirely unnatural and unprecedented weird event for me along my life by this time.
So my partners sent down the cable of lift and lifted me up. Headache lasted less than 2 days but ankle pain about 3 months which I couldn’t walk appropriately or even sit.
The interesting thing in my ankle was I never had any sign of inflammatory reactions, nothing.

The Guru told this point that; for first alarm, their very slight hit is on ankle and head of human. They do some thing like tickling with a finger. If they strike a little tough will definitely kill human and these creatures themselves avoid of human killing as much as possible, especially when they know human is really ignorant of existence of them at the place.
Anyway that’s a strange subject that we can’t understand or realize their behaviors. You see, if human had their abilities and powers what would do with them? Would definitely exploited of power (what is doing every day against animals, plants and…) , but jinns are very patient, reasonable with high control on their actions and nerve. They respect and observe their own rules strictly and never break their rules. Really strange.
Old 07-07-2009, 02:27 PM
Guru

Quote:
It began with a sever headache that suddenly occurred to me and afterward
My ankle began to feeling burning ended to sever pain. It was entirely unnatural and unprecedented weird event for me along my life by this time.
So my partners sent down the cable of lift and lifted me up. Headache lasted less than 2 days but ankle pain about 3 months which I couldn’t walk appropriately or even sit.
The interesting thing in my ankle was I never had any sign of inflammatory reactions, nothing.

The Guru told this point that; for first alarm, their very slight hit is on ankle and head of human. They do some thing like tickling with a finger. If they strike a little tough will definitely kill human and these creatures themselves avoid of human killing as much as possible, especially when they know human is really ignorant of existence of them at the place.
Anyway that’s a strange subject that we can’t understand or realize their behaviors. You see, if human had their abilities and powers what would do with them? Would definitely exploited of power (what is doing every day against animals, plants and…) , but jinns are very patient, reasonable with high control on their actions and nerve. They respect and observe their own rules strictly and never break their rules. Really strange.
Thanks for that.

Given the circumstances you were in, the activity and the depth, I can obviously think of other reasons for what you experienced, other than jinns. I'll not iterate them at this time, but suffice it to say they would fall in line with Occam's Razor.

However, let's assume for the moment that your experience was the result of what the jinns put upon you.

Have you ever wondered exactly why these jinns would be protecting buried treasures in the first place? I mean it's not like the treasure is going to do them any good. And certainly the original person who placed the treasure there is probably not coming back for it.

Do you think the original owner of the treasure invoked these jinn entities to carry out these guard tasks, or do you suppose they merely float around in the ether picking buried treasures at random to guard?

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 07-07-2009, 03:26 PM
Guru

Also, i wonder why (if) it attacked only you and not you patners?
Old 07-07-2009, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Maybe only he believed Jinns...!
Old 07-07-2009, 04:56 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi,
I don't belive in Jinns ... I'm western guy... you know... but I can maybe belive in power of credit cards and existence of malls... ...sorry, joke...
but I think someone could explain this way for belivers:

he was in the pit... so nearest to the treasure... and the jinn then attacked him cause of that and to give also a sign for others... like... don't go down the pit... or you'll find yourself in a "world of $hit" !

It's logic... belivers will understand it this way I think.

Kind regards,
Max

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 07-07-2009, 05:04 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi all friends,

Hi,
not really important at the end...
hmmmm... maybe you have "dubts"... and maybe someone here can give advices... like Dr. Hung... well known brazilian surgery miracle!

hmmmmm... maybe you can't use surgery in your country... I see it really hard for people who wanna do... hi-risk involved I think...

What to say... maybe you need one way ticket to meet Dr. Hung... btw he's also expert in remote sensing and LRLs... he can make the LRL you need , no dubt!

Which metal detectors ??? You started this as remote sensing thread...

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 07-07-2009, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Hi all friends,

For those interested i can suggest real time webcam on some msngr. Than we will know for sure the right answer. But real webcam not pseudo softcam with prepared shots!!!
Old 07-07-2009, 05:27 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by peroon View Post
For those interested i can suggest real time webcam on some msngr. Than we will know for sure the right answer. But real webcam not pseudo softcam with prepared shots!!!
UH!

BTW these webcams are too far easy to trick... one see a pretty girl... and INSTEAD... there's something else behind the keyboard...

I think... better don't know... too many secrets here!

Just another to the pile!

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 07-07-2009, 05:27 PM
Guru

Quote:
Ahh, but i thought you knew her: she says you broken her hart but she still love you ?? How did you do that ?
Old 07-07-2009, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Ahh, but i thought you knew her: she says you broken her hart but she still love you ?? How did you do that ?
Did i ever mentioned that i am Grandmaster of cyber love!? Duke of broken hearths! Don't ask me how! I have my secrets...you know!
Old 07-07-2009, 05:38 PM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
UH!

BTW these webcams are too far easy to trick... one see a pretty girl... and INSTEAD... there's something else behind the keyboard...

I think... better don't know... too many secrets here!

Just another to the pile!

Kind regards,
Max
Tell me something about it!
I was ready to buy one way ticket to Tehran!
(if only my dear wife can see this!!!)
(this peroon nick returns all the money invested....now i am sure in that!)
Old 07-07-2009, 05:49 PM
Guru

Quote:
Tell me something about it!
I was ready to buy one way ticket to Tehran!
(if only my dear wife can see this!!!)
(this peroon nick returns all the money invested....now i am sure in that!)

tell you what ? I know exactly same as you....

I'm just guessing our Vistac2000 here is the kind who like trick the people...

Indeed... I don't suggest you buy a one-way ticket to Teheran at now... I see it hard that then you'll take a cab and will show to his/her parents' house with a bouquet of flowers... and camels...

Seems not so safe idea!

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 07-07-2009, 06:05 PM

Yeah...it was long term "processing" myself over messenger (few weeks on yahoo messenger). I was attracted not only with pretty nice girl i saw on webcam window, but also with numerous shots of fantastic persian kitchen, persian sites, splendid persian culture and history. And i started to learn Farsi language too. To tell you the truth; Farsi is not hard to learn and understand. Most difficult part was writing and reading!
Day by day i was more and more "cooked" on persian way!
Yet...i founded it very suspectable, once i realised that webcam shot was the same all the time!!!
Same room (nothing changed...neither one detail), same dress, same time of the day, same movements.....!???
So.....i guess we all are very weak to oriental charms! Aren't we?!
Old 07-07-2009, 06:39 PM
Guru

Quote:
Yeah...it was long term "processing" myself over messenger (few weeks on yahoo messenger). I was attracted not only with pretty nice girl i saw on webcam window, but also with numerous shots of fantastic persian kitchen, persian sites, splendid persian culture and history. And i started to learn Farsi language too. To tell you the truth; Farsi is not hard to learn and understand. Most difficult part was writing and reading!
Day by day i was more and more "cooked" on persian way!
Yet...i founded it very suspectable, once i realised that webcam shot was the same all the time!!!
Same room (nothing changed...neither one detail), same dress, same time of the day, same movements.....!???
So.....i guess we all are very weak to oriental charms! Aren't we?!

that happens to people everyday... just someone will send flowers , camels or will make the sad discovery when too late!

But cause you're smart you noticed the details... were always the same.

Details are important.

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 07-07-2009, 07:14 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus
...Have you ever wondered exactly why these jinns would be protecting buried treasures in the first place"? I mean it's not like the treasure is going to do them any good. And certainly the original person who placed the treasure there is probably not coming back for it.
I have wondered about that exact question. A question that comes to mind is "why anybody would be protecting buried treasures in the first place? I mean it's not like the treasure is going to do them any good".

Think about it... gold, diamonds and other treasures don,t do anybody any good, do they?

The commercial value of gold and diamonds exists mainly for grinding tools and in the electronic connector industry. The real driving force behind the value of gold and diamonds is that people covet them, and are willing to pay a monetary price for them. Isn't this the same driving force that causes people to visit the Geotech forums? And the driving force that causes people to pay large prices, or even risk their lives to find these golden treasures?

Perhaps Michael has already given the answer to your question of why Jinns would want to protect these treasures in the first place. "...jinns like gold much more than human especially when it becomes ancient they love it more than their life. so after death of owner they never leave it and consider themselves as owner of treasure". Apparently the reason is because the Jinns covet old treasures more than people do. Maybe they have a form of economy that makes these ancient treasures valuable to them as well.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 07-07-2009, 08:39 PM
Guru

Quote:
Thanks for that.

Given the circumstances you were in, the activity and the depth, I can obviously think of other reasons for what you experienced, other than jinns. I'll not iterate them at this time, but suffice it to say they would fall in line with Occam's Razor.

However, let's assume for the moment that your experience was the result of what the jinns put upon you.

Have you ever wondered exactly why these jinns would be protecting buried treasures in the first place? I mean it's not like the treasure is going to do them any good. And certainly the original person who placed the treasure there is probably not coming back for it.

Do you think the original owner of the treasure invoked these jinn entities to carry out these guard tasks, or do you suppose they merely float around in the ether picking buried treasures at random to guard?
about original owner it's obvious they don't exist anymore from more than hundreds or thousands years ago.
they don't live any more. but jinns are still over treasures. As they live for thousands years based on what I've read and heard by this time.
of course many many things are unknown about these mysterious creatures.
surely at the time of assigning jinns for treasures, main purpose had been guarding, now with what kind of their
reactions and how, unclear, they can react on any form and use any of their abilities.
we don't know exact, me like you, me as mush as you. but I really experienced a strange true thing.
Old 07-07-2009, 08:46 PM
Guru

Quote:
Oh, yes, good question, the question that had made my mind busy for a while.
answer: I'm the manager and head of my team/partners I set all things, tools, appointments, planning and so on to program. and in work I'm the most active member, at that time I was personally working with electrical Hammer at 8m depth. as we were told at first they target and alarm the head of team to suspend their work. when head is dissuaded then work will be stopped. if all persist on continuing, all will be affected one by one.

I told, they're strange, and any suggested question comes from this strangeness. they have their own rules and do it very neatly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1843
Maybe only he believed Jinns...!
Oh, it's better than not believing in any thing in this world, as I remember well you are an atheist don't believe in even god,… http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...t=12663&page=3 #51

no expectation to you believe in this, you at first need to fix your mind for essential thing; GOD. it's now more important for you. jinn is the last case, don't take it serious and never bother your mind for this, otherwise will never get to anywhere for god. .
Old 07-08-2009, 02:07 AM

Quote:
Oh, yes, good question, the question that had made my mind busy for a while.
answer: I'm the manager and head of my team/partners I set all things, tools, appointments, planning and so on to program. and in work I'm the most active member, at that time I was personally working with electrical Hammer at 8m depth. as we were told at first they target and alarm the head of team to suspend their work. when head is dissuaded then work will be stopped. if all persist on continuing, all will be affected one by one.

I told, they're strange, and any suggested question comes from this strangeness. they have their own rules and do it very neatly.

Oh, it's better than not believing in any thing in this world, as I remember well you are an atheist don't believe in even god,… http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...t=12663&page=3 #51

no expectation to you believe in this, you at first need to fix your mind for essential thing; GOD. it's now more important for you. jinn is the last case, don't take it serious and never bother your mind for this, otherwise will never get to anywhere for god. .
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...5&postcount=60
Have fun with your beliefs!
Old 07-08-2009, 05:51 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1843 View Post
Ok, good, so what? it's confirmative of what I put above.
thank you for that. I told you are atheist and this link confirms it more and is attributed to all people who believe in god you call them all "solid and frozen mind".

OK, let take a look on your brilliant mind :
you are disciple of this Idea: "seeing is believing" here: http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...t=12663&page=2 #46
so if you admit your own word, and still stand on your words you should never believe in much more invisible things e.g. any kind of waves in ordinary human science realm; radar, wireless, radio and ....... waves.
If your answer be :"I realize to these based on their effects, cos I see their work" ,
Ok, it’s what we tell about other invisible things: " we realize to god existence based on all of his creatures."
and also to jinns based on their effects, but with a great difference; god never can be or have been seen by no one whereas jinns can be seen by some rare especial persons.

when you conclude: "they don't exist cos I don't see" is from serious problem in the logic and analogy part of your mind that is closed and...... ,see? such mind not merit to work on.
now call yourself open-minded???? which is very funny.
of course I never like to get you or any guy like you believed these, no, it's useless for me.
If you believe it what will I catch? so better you remain in that level and enjoy of your brilliant mind abilities.

every time I put this info is only for guys who believes them but ignorant about their reactions in THing, as most people in Middle East believe in jinns and Vistac is one of them tried to put for him/her to be cautious
otherwise for atheists is as if blowing in a cage.