LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > The Challenge

Old 08-18-2011, 10:01 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave J. View Post
My mistake (sort of), the new LRL is "C-21". I still regard it as intentional misappropriation of a trademark.

To my knowledge, Chuckie has more firsthand experience with trademark fraud than anyone else here, perhaps he could be persuaded to post comment?

--Dave J.
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...1&postcount=29
Old 08-28-2011, 06:47 AM
Guru

Default Chuckie's goin' retro!

The "new" H3tec website is sort of up and running, generally similar to the old one. Colorful, navigable, charmingly naive and clunky in a country bumpkin sort of way, doesn't waste any time on real content, it's all about the tongue-in-cheek gullibilly pitch which is about entertainment rather than information. No more ugly "Hunged" website. If Chuckie's got attack malware re-installed, my security suite didn't flag it. Maybe he's given that up, using your primary business site to earn a few extra bucks as an illegal attack site is a really stupid business proposition.

He still can't remember whether he's doing business as H3Tec or Hewlett-Packard, and his laughable testimonials and awards are back. Love that new testimonial at the top-- the customer (who may be a complete fabrication, but that detail doesn't matter) admits he doesn't have time to actually dig the wonderful stuff he's "finding". It's great "read the advertisement!" material.

Another funny part is what ain't there or on Facebook -- excitement over his Nevada oil well gusher and all the oil prospecting contracts the news has brought him. Not even his belated discovery of the buzzword "fracking" added credibility-- in fact it made the story look more ridiculous.

That "Mexican vacation" story was probably our peek into his brain, where he finally realizes that his big time oilman fantasy wasn't paying the bills, and he needs to replace it with a fantasy about Mexican treasure to inspire him to get back to the work of conning gullibillies, and kiss the imaginary gusher goodbye.

However, he's got a history of liking oil fantasies, so I predict that his big time oilman fantasy will re-emerge.

--Dave J.
Old 10-16-2011, 08:32 AM
Guru

Default Bing delivers Chuckie Google?

http://www.webpronews.com/h3tec-gain...e-deal-2007-12

The farther back you look, the clearer the Chuckie Picture develops. Anyone found his prison records yet?

--Dave J.
Old 10-16-2011, 02:31 PM
Guru

To repeat, I have heard that some people really like the H3Tec. I also heard that one guy wished he hadn't bought one--he was talking skeptic garbage and I can only assume he was brainwashed. I don't know much about it except the price is obscene. I have also said the MFD equipment I use costs twenty times less and works for me and many others. I sure love it.

You know Dave you seem to have some hatred in your heart. You really need to "get over it". That guy isn't your problem--you are putting it on yourself just like every other skeptic. I realize you guys get some kind of adrenaline rush/fix from thinking you are right. That's an inferiority complex. And I read somewhere that "gossip is the last resort for people without a life." You gotta ask yourself what it is that you are not satisfied with in your life. Remember material wealth is an addiction and the thing about addictions is you are never satisfied for long. That's a low-life existence.
Old 10-16-2011, 03:14 PM
Guru

I'm certain I will get a barrage of criticism for making this post so I'll say we are all guilty. One thing though, the moderators never seem to get down on anyone who makes personal attacks on LRL users. You really tipped your hand on this one. That's
the pseudo-skeptic in full daylight.
Old 10-16-2011, 03:20 PM
Guru

Quote:
http://www.webpronews.com/h3tec-gain...e-deal-2007-12

The farther back you look, the clearer the Chuckie Picture develops. Anyone found his prison records yet?

--Dave J.
That's an interesting link. I remember reading that story when I was researching to find out who that Chuckie is.
It seems interesting he would buy a full page ad in USA today to promote H3Tec.
As best I can recall, he placed the magazine ad asking the president of Motorola to contact him so they could discuss building the H3Tec into mobile phones.
And I believe he did get a reply but nothing seemed to come of it.
I suppose Motorola has their own tech staff who are capable of determining what technology is suitable to put in their phones.

Also interesting to note the credentials shown in that link:
"
President and CEO of H3tec, Charles Christensen, has been working on the H3 detector for eight years after extensive experience studying in engineering, math and science and working with NASA, aircraft and automation".

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 10-16-2011, 06:11 PM
Guru

One of the centers of unhappiness is the Power center of consciousness. Here people either cooperate with you or they threaten your games. More prestige the more you can manipulate poeple. The more a person is successful, the more they are lacking on the inside. Heart disease is one consequence. You need to denouce the emotionally backed demands of the addiction. The idea of dominating people, manipulating, controlling them to increase your prestige, wealth and pride, that's low-life addiction more than some homeless person.
Old 10-16-2011, 08:53 PM
Guru

Default link to the mag ad (.pdf)

http://www.marketingpilgrim.com/wp-c...3tecfinal1.pdf

--Dave J.
Old 10-16-2011, 09:44 PM
Guru

Quote:
Unbelievable!

Not technology (there are none inside those "invention"), but people morality that does not stop even prior human lives.
Old 10-17-2011, 04:23 AM
Guru

Default Chuckie can't hide from H3Tec

Chuckie can't hide from H3Tec, the monster he created will track him down and bite his britches until the end of his days.

--Dave J.
Old 10-17-2011, 05:40 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Anyone found his prison records yet?
Not sure whether he's served any time, but I found that he had two "Violations of Protective Order," that is, violation of restraining orders; 1996 & 1998. Also a "Speed greater than reasonable and prudent" charge. And Chapter 13 bankruptcy in 1996. And a slew of small claims judgements.

I'm told he married Kathy for her money, she had a rather large inheritance that he used to fund H3Tec. I'm also told she is in deeeeep denial.
Old 10-19-2011, 04:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
Not sure whether he's served any time, but I found that he had two "Violations of Protective Order," that is, violation of restraining orders; 1996 & 1998. Also a "Speed greater than reasonable and prudent" charge. And Chapter 13 bankruptcy in 1996. And a slew of small claims judgements.

I'm told he married Kathy for her money, she had a rather large inheritance that he used to fund H3Tec. I'm also told she is in deeeeep denial.
This is better than watching re-runs of All My Children.

HH Rudy,
MXT, HeadHunter Wader

Do or do not. There is no try.
Yoda
Old 11-11-2011, 10:49 AM

Hi Carl,

Interesting exposure on 'Chuckles' and his H3 scam.
Here in the UK we have been busy exposing our own home grown fraudsters for the last 3 years, see my blog at:

http://explosivedetectorfrauds.blogspot.com/

We have had a go at Chuckles in the past, but are now inspired to aggravate him further thanks you your article.

We have also built up a collection of legal threats but still wait (3 years now) the promised 'court action'.

If it's ok with you Carl I would like to link my blog to your site and use some of the information you have posted on the H3 for my own article. Wouldn't like to breach anyone's copyright.
regards to all,
Techowiz
Old 11-11-2011, 12:28 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Techowiz View Post
Hi Carl,

Interesting exposure on 'Chuckles' and his H3 scam.
Here in the UK we have been busy exposing our own home grown fraudsters for the last 3 years, see my blog at:

http://explosivedetectorfrauds.blogspot.com/

We have had a go at Chuckles in the past, but are now inspired to aggravate him further thanks you your article.

We have also built up a collection of legal threats but still wait (3 years now) the promised 'court action'.

If it's ok with you Carl I would like to link my blog to your site and use some of the information you have posted on the H3 for my own article. Wouldn't like to breach anyone's copyright.
regards to all,
Techowiz
Good work Techowiz. All support to you.
Old 05-08-2012, 05:54 AM
Guru

Chuckie's home page has gotten real funny.

Is there anyone who doesn't know just what it is he's intending to mine?

--Dave J.
Old 05-08-2012, 08:23 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Chuckie's home page has gotten real funny.

Is there anyone who doesn't know just what it is he's intending to mine?

--Dave J.
http://www.h3tec.com
I imagine this means they followed a "signal line" to the photographed location, and this is proof that there's something there.
Old 05-08-2012, 09:32 AM
Guru

Apparently he is, after long time lost in space, finally able to detect the planet Earth.
Old 05-08-2012, 10:27 AM
Guru

C'mon, you guys, did you check out the home page?

Did you see a mine?

Did you see any statement regarding what mineral might be found on that site?

Did you see any evidence that Chuckie has ever even been to that spot, other than the presumption that he took a photo of a pretty Utah landscape?

Remember Chuckie's oil well story, where he wanted to be a big shot oilman, but was the last person on the planet to discover the word "fracking"? As soon as it supposedly produced a smidgin of oil, the story stopped. As far as I could determine, the whole thing was pure fantasy. Is there any evidence whatsoever that the whole oil well thing was anything other than pure fantasy?

Many years ago I worked on a gold mine where there really was gold, but the claim owner had it figured out that gold was a nonrenewable resource that required hard work to extract, whereas investors were a renewable resource and you didn't have to work up a sweat and get your hands dirty to mine investors. When myself and a couple other basically honest collaborators figured out what was really being mined, we bailed out, but the lesson was well learned.

Chuckie seems to have left H3Tec spinning in the breeze hanging from a rope. He was right, not even he could hide from H3Tec.

Following his posts on his bulletin board and Facebook, he was bragging how much money he was spending. You don't see him bragging how he paid the bills out of the profits. Add it up: the photo on his home page is "truth in advertising". His greatest asset is a nondescript hilltop, or maybe just a photo of a nondescript hilltop he can pretend to own.

* * * * * AND THAT BRINGS US BACK TO LRL'S! * * * * * **

The damn things are frauds. That's the key to understanding everything else you see the purveyors thereof doing.

--Dave J.
Old 05-08-2012, 10:48 AM
Guru

Hi Dave,

as I understand your post, Chuckie's LRL is able to detect GIM (Gold Investors Mine).

So, we can take this as final evidence that his LRL's are working in real.
Old 05-08-2012, 11:09 AM
Guru

Like Thomas says in the Gravitator ad, "action at a distance". I have long praised Thomas' ads for "truth in advertising" even if the apparatus itself is fraudulent.

--Dave J.
Old 05-08-2012, 12:30 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
http://www.h3tec.com
I imagine this means they followed a "signal line" to the photographed location, and this is proof that there's something there.
Quote:
C'mon, you guys, did you check out the home page?

Did you see a mine?

Did you see any statement regarding what mineral might be found on that site?

Did you see any evidence that Chuckie has ever even been to that spot, other than the presumption that he took a photo of a pretty Utah landscape?

My reply was meant to point out (in a mocking sort of way - note the rolleyes emoticon) that there was no evidence in the photo of a mine entrance, or any mention of what the mine may (or may not) contain. If the so-called mine actually exists, that is, which I highly doubt.

But - as they say - you cannot hide from H3Tec, so there must be a mine there, even you cannot see it ... mustn't there?

Old 05-08-2012, 02:35 PM
Administrator

"Here is our mine."

What I still see is www.h3tec.com, which has been their mine for several years now. Web sites are a wonderful way to mine for gullibillies. My guess is that, already, several H3 gullibillies are clamoring to "get in on the ground floor" of this phenomenal opportunity. It's clear from some of their postings that they are neck-deep in delusion, and since most of them are likely tired of digging up Charlie Brown rocks and pretending they're valuable meteorites, maybe it's time to kick that delusion up a notch. A whole mine full of Charlie Brown rocks!

About 15 years ago, Claude Cochran pioneered web site mining for LRL gullibillies. He had a doozy, with photos of piles of Filipino gold bars, and the caption "Look what was just found!" but, as anyone with operational gray matter would note, he failed to note "with what." And that's the story of LRL advertising: imply, and reel 'em in.

- Carl
Attached Images

Old 05-10-2012, 03:19 PM
Guru

R.I.P.

Last edited by Qiaozhi; 05-11-2012 at 08:32 AM. Reason: Image removed. Using a photo of someone's funeral as the basis for a joke is in very bad taste. Shame on you Hung.
Old 05-10-2012, 07:33 PM
Guru (Administrator)

As Mark Twain said, "The rumors of [the LRL Forum's] death have been greatly exaggerated".

Or something like that.
Old 06-01-2012, 06:56 AM
Guru

Check out Jim Anderson's post of 26 May 2012 titled "Depth", on the H3Tec bulletin board.

He's posting his firsthand experience of how someone who's been bamboozled gets bamboozled, sticks with the salespitch story meanwhile, and creates a system of alabis for the whole experience. And is evidently not embarrassed to do this in public, he doesn't even realize what evidence he's providing. Read the advertisement!

Think about it. This comes after Chuckie jerked the rug out from under the H3Tec magic gizmo, saying he's not even in that business any more.

It really gets pitiful when Jim thanks Chuckie and Kathy for all they've done for him. And the funny thing is that they probably have. Having calculated well.

My purpose in posting here is not to be hard on Jim. Read his post: he got victimized by a con game. He's discovered that nothing really makes any sense what he got dragged into, he's struggling hard with that discovery, but there's bait that's keeping him in the game. The con game has many of the elements I saw in Wayman Mitchell's religious obedience cult (with which I had a lot of interaction a few years back), and have seen in studying other obedience cults. Once you're in, it's really hard to get out.

My purpose is to point to a publicly available picture painted by an actual victim in his own words, of how the system works. In a few short sentences, Jim is providing an eloquent and detailed picture of what has happened to him and why he's hanging in there for it. So-called "skeptics" don't have to make this stuff up, in one short post you can hear it straight from a victim who happens to be a very good writer. Anyone who wants to understand how LRL fraud works can learn it straight from the Chuckies of this world and also from their victims, without having to rely on the assertions of so-called "skeptics".

--Dave J.