LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 12-12-2007, 10:22 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
It appears the reason he keeps coming back for more abuse is because he doesn't mind the criticism as long as there are a few followers who consider him a great guru of unknown science. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pathological_liar
Interesting ... mythomania could quite possibly be a correct diagnosis.
It seems to fit really well:

"... pathological liars tend to become hostile or try to disregard the fact they lied; ..."

"... but for a compulsive liar telling lies is routine - it becomes a habit and a way of life."

However, Hung does appear to actually belief this nonsense. In that case my diagnosis is "self-deception": http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-deception
which in itself incorporates an element of mythomania.
Old 12-12-2007, 10:51 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Listen, I don't have time for all this crap from these sick minds. It's only a bit surprising (or not?) to see how Carl the moderator allows some attitudes here. But I think this won't change.

In respect to the Examiner users, who probably chose not to open the box and risk damaging the unit, I will keep updating possibly regularly.
I chose not to post about the probes (altough it's ubelievable nobody could still not figured it out) for the reason to avoid Carl twist this info before more confirmations.
Yes, if Palamedes had one unit in hand, I believe he would have done it already.

Right now I have my confirmation, my engineer's and yesterday I received an email by RT with a new one which I will try to replicate to make sure it's accurate before I divulge.
It supposedly shows that increasing the frequency in the calculator, the voltages (in mv range) also raise. They place the probes in a different spot.
Although I'm positive about the variances I measured, I want to check RT's procedure first.

Either way, it's not surprising at all and everything is within the parameters expected for the concept of such device. Only it would be a confirmation the calculator is indeed outputting frequencies, if the RT procedure can be replicated. Now, if this can make the device locate things all the time, is another story and research.

I hope the examiner users comprehend this as I, like them,also got interested in the unit's working principle and there's no going back anymore.
As I don't have a sensitive meter at hand right now (not the time) I hope to use my engineer's as soon as possible.
Regards.

PS. I'll ignore every post who I think it's not constructive regarding this subject not to mention offensive ones. So it's up to you waste your time or not.
Hunf please post the votage points for us.
Don't let them stop you from giving info to us.
Old 12-12-2007, 11:58 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clondike Clad
Do you really believe hung ever measured any voltage variances in a Ranger Tell? Doesn't it look like hung is using every excuse possible to avoid telling us where to hook up the probes to see a voltage reading as he described? Isn't this whole story about leaving for the field another stalling technique to evade proving these measurements were made?
Attached Images

Old 12-13-2007, 12:05 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
Carl, please don't post false statements about me.
Where did I do that?

Quote:
On one hand you say I didn't give you any reasons why I think your Examiner report is flawed,...
Yup... you said my report had errors, but you didn't point out any. Do you disagree?

Quote:
...then you say the reason is I don't know physics.
Yup again... your comments clearly showed you don't understand basic induction principles. Do you disagree?

- Carl
Old 12-13-2007, 01:19 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clondike Clad View Post
Hung already told us that it will take several days and engineers ,along with as "sensitive meter" just to tell us where are the test points in a 3-components circuit.

BTW due to the "complexity" of the circuit i´m sure that if you get close to neon lights, computer, power lines or broadcast station,you will get a (uV)reading anywhere in the circuit.
Fred
Old 12-13-2007, 02:05 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred
BTW due to the "complexity" of the circuit i´m sure that if you get close to neon lights, computer, power lines or broadcast station,you will get a (uV)reading anywhere in the circuit.
Dang! I wonder if you put a gold ring in the microwave oven and rig it to run with the door open, will you be able to measure some voltage on the Ranger Tell as you scan past the ring?
Old 12-13-2007, 05:28 PM
Guru

Quote:
Don't worry Clondike. Nobody will stop me to divulge the truth.
Stand by.
Regards.
Old 12-13-2007, 09:53 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Stand by.
Regards.
Uh-oh, there goes that flying pig again!
Attached Images

Old 12-13-2007, 11:17 PM
Guru

Quote:
Stand by.
Regards.
Ok will stand by for info.
Old 12-15-2007, 08:38 PM
Guru

Default Hung waiting for the test points

Are you giving the test points so I can check My Unit.
Did you let them run you away?
Let me test and I will post the voltage.
Old 12-15-2007, 09:41 PM

Default There can't be any victory here...

Quote:
Are you giving the test points so I can check My Unit.
Did you let them run you away?
Let me test and I will post the voltage.
Hey Clondike,
those voltage variances along with testpoints will never be revealed.
Why?
Simple reason:
Hung had accident while prospecting in a desert with his new LRL device.. no harm done, just slight selective amnesia.. forgot everything about those measurements.
Attached Images

Old 12-15-2007, 10:15 PM
Guru

Default I hope Hung will give voltage points

I hope he will give those measurements points
He can post photo of area for measurements
Old 12-16-2007, 05:05 PM
Guru

Default Hung what about postint voltage points?

Are you going to show how to get the voltage reading on thr RT.
Old 12-16-2007, 05:21 PM
Guru

Quote:
Are you going to show how to get the voltage reading on thr RT.
Hung posted here that "luckily he will post results "early next week".
So i am sure we dont have to wait much more.I have been anxiously waiting, the week-end seem it will never end!
Fred.
Old 06-09-2011, 04:26 PM

Hello, Mr. Hung. I would ask you if you send me your e-mail address, to talk about Rangertell and your tests so far. I can not send you a private message. I do not know why. Thank in advance, Goran.
Cheers.
Old 06-09-2011, 04:41 PM

My e-mail is goranspeed@yahoo.com
cheers
Old 06-09-2011, 05:39 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by goranspeed View Post
I can not send you a private message. I do not know why. Thank in advance, Goran.
Cheers.
You were unable to send an PMs because you had not made any posts. Now your post count is above 1, it should be ok. Please try again.
Old 06-09-2011, 06:27 PM

Thanks. Cheers
Old 05-13-2012, 01:48 AM

i decided to give the rangertell i try myself,my brother has an older unit,he had some sucess at first,then all the test later did not work,i will have a new model in a week,my impression of the people who make and sell the rangertell is that they beleive in the unit,i do not beleive they are lyeing to anybody,but it may work for some people and not everybody,i will see.
Old 05-13-2012, 04:07 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold24h View Post
...my impression of the people who make and sell the rangertell is that they beleive in the unit...
Their belief in the unit ends at your credit card. They are frauds.

Quote:
...but it may work for some people and not everybody,i will see.
In the same way a Ponzi scheme works for some people and not others. Mostly for the people running the Ponzi scheme.
Old 05-13-2012, 05:44 AM
Guru

Quote:
i decided to give the rangertell i try myself,my brother has an older unit,he had some sucess at first,then all the test later did not work,i will have a new model in a week,my impression of the people who make and sell the rangertell is that they beleive in the unit,i do not beleive they are lyeing to anybody,but it may work for some people and not everybody,i will see.
Go to the website and take a look at what you find there. An enormous amount of word-salad pseudoscience intended to impress people who know nothing of science, and to confuse people who think they know a little bit.

The Mineoro site has the same thing for their LRL products, although written with less word-salad unintelligible blather, at least with Mineoro you can tell what it was they said even though it may have been either irrelevant or total BS.

When you go to the websites of companies that manufacture stuff that's not fraudulent, you don't see those kinds of salespitches. This principle of how to pitch fraudulent products is demonstrated by... yes..... Mineoro! Their non-LRL VLF locating products can be presumed to actually work, and therefore Mineoro does not try to fake it with a bunch of pseudoscience.

It's been said many times that the people who manufacture and sell LRL's know the same thing about LRL's do that the dreaded "skeptics" do, that LRL's are frauds. The difference is that the dreaded "skeptics" who have figured out how the LRL business works, don't want to ruin their personal reputations by going into that business themselves.

--Dave J.
Old 05-13-2012, 11:14 AM
Guru

Quote:
I don't recommend buying this locator.
But if you are determined to buy it, then there is a precaution you can learn from other people who bought Examiners and were not happy with the lack of performance.

The deluxe Examiner costs $999 while the T-G version 8.08B costs $719.
If you buy your Examiner through ebay, you will have a 7 day period when you can return the Examiner and receive your money back.
But you must pay the return shipping cost and a $50 restocking fee.
Other buyers of Examiner complained that they did not have time to test the Examiner and send it back before the 7 day trial period was expired, and they were stuck with an Examiner that did not find hidden treasures.
You should be prepared to test this locator as soon as it arrives, then send it back before the 7 days have passed when you see it does not locate treasure.

See here for the ebay trial period details: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Rangertel...170b4727#rpdId

It will be good to hear your report after you receive the Examiner so we can know whether it finds treasure or not for you.
If it turns out we are wrong, and your Examiner is locating treasure, please post pictures of all the treasure you find.

Best wishes,
J_P