LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 05-03-2011, 11:47 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
It is not "possibility", it is reality. There are nanoparticles of gold in every soil. But to harvest gold out of it, is better to use AlfaAlfa than your PD or MFD:

http://nanotechweb.org/cws/article/tech/9690
If growing AlfaAlfa becomes popular, then all that nano-gold is going to play havoc with LRLs.
Old 05-03-2011, 12:07 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael View Post
Hi friends.
I'm back from the latest expedition for a treasure searching.On recent location where for 2 weeks ago I took PD got serious strong signals by thatfrom each direction, but this week I got no signal with my powerful PI. the MDL was entirely silent.

I scanned the center of location to more than 20 meters radius around, it was entirely silent, so concluded there is no treasure, surely nothing.

from these I personally concluded that:
1- PD-detected place (where before was located by a MFD) was definitely a hot location.
2- with high possibility There is tiny gold( natural gold powder) inside soil which are not detectable for PI, but produces a noticeable field which is detectable for LRLs like PD.The PI especially with big 2m x 2m loop only detects dense targets (manmade)and by this moment have never got strong signal for soils.These were my latest experience with PD.Have any of you encountered such thing?Regards.

Hi Michael.
This is a very common problem. When there is a small object as a coin at depth 40cm then pd can detect it but none MD can detect it. If the terrain is not so hard you can dig about 10cm depth and then try again with a small coil (20...30cm).

Regards
Old 05-03-2011, 03:01 PM
Guru

Default PD discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael View Post
Hi friends.
I'm back from the latest expedition for a treasure searching.On recent location where for 2 weeks ago I took PD got serious strong signals by thatfrom each direction, but this week I got no signal with my powerful PI. the MDL was entirely silent.

I scanned the center of location to more than 20 meters radius around, it was entirely silent, so concluded there is no treasure, surely nothing.

from these I personally concluded that:
1- PD-detected place (where before was located by a MFD) was definitely a hot location.
2- with high possibility There is tiny gold( natural gold powder) inside soil which are not detectable for PI, but produces a noticeable field which is detectable for LRLs like PD.The PI especially with big 2m x 2m loop only detects dense targets (manmade)and by this moment have never got strong signal for soils.These were my latest experience with PD.Have any of you encountered such thing?Regards.
Hi

One time i get signals all over the ground in a big area with my PD and MINEORO DC2008. The ground presents quartz stones everywere,and i think there are native gold in this field,but never made any holes to prove that...

Regards
Old 05-03-2011, 03:38 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Hi

One time i get signals all over the ground in a big area with my PD and MINEORO DC2008. The ground presents quartz stones everywere,and i think there are native gold in this field,but never made any holes to prove that...

Regards
One time I got strong signals from my guess technique for finding treasure. I used my VLF metal detector to check the area and pinpoint. I found a gold ring with some small diamonds buried about 12 cm deep. I am sure there was also some microgold in this same soil....

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 05-03-2011, 05:58 PM
Guru

I see everyone is well and that life goes on.
Good.
Old 05-03-2011, 08:03 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
I see everyone is well and that life goes on.
Good.
Yes....
Hi Fred
Old 05-03-2011, 10:59 PM
Guru

Hi Geo !
Hope to see that video some eday.The French one was interesting.
Is Hung still all wrong and everyone else still all right ?

Happy prospecting , summer is coming!
Old 05-04-2011, 04:47 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Geo !
Hope to see that video some eday.The French one was interesting.
Is Hung still all wrong and everyone else still all right ?

Happy prospecting , summer is coming!
Hi Fred.
Who video??
Regards
Old 05-04-2011, 08:39 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi Fred.
Who video??
Regards
He means the Mineoro video in the French forest that was posted on youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpIhf3tO27I
Old 05-04-2011, 06:14 PM
Guru

Exactly, thanks Qiaozhi.
I think it is clear in that video that it works at least as a regular MD, but at some distance and with no visible coil.
Old 05-06-2011, 11:05 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
He means the Mineoro video in the French forest that was posted on youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpIhf3tO27I
Actually, it was not that one i was referring to, but this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmV7d..._order&list=UL

Qiaozhi, i find the one you refer to highly suspicious, and i want to look at it more carefully.
Old 05-06-2011, 02:41 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Actually, it was not that one i was referring to, but this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmV7d..._order&list=UL
I particularly liked the part where she tipped the pile of dirt over Alonso's shoes.
Old 05-06-2011, 03:53 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred
Exactly, thanks Qiaozhi.
I think it is clear in that video that it works at least as a regular MD, but at some distance and with no visible coil.
Hi Fred,

I see the same as you see.
After watching those videos in France, I noted several things:

1. The FG90 was beeping at metal which was buried at a depth I could find them with a metal detector. The Mineoro seemed to be beeping at a greater distance than an average metal detector coil would beep. But there seems to be some difficulty to determine exactly where the location the FG90 is beeping. They spend half their time trying to figure out where the buried metal is, and slowly digging and trying to figure out when they found it.

So I imagine if a group of treasure hunters had come to that location only with a metal detector, they would also find the buried jewelry pieces in about the same time or less. I don't see an advantage to using the FG90 in the two recoveries they showed. I know my metal detectors would require a little more time searching the ground until I found the location where the rings are, but they could pinpoint the ear rings easily. In the end, it seems it would take about the same amount of time, except I would not make a mistake of pinpointing if I use my metal detectors. I am wondering what is the advantage of using the FG90. The alleged answer to this question brings us to note 2:

2. I noticed these videos did not show the FG90 locating buried metal at long range. I often read stories of more than 1 Km detection distance. And certainly more than 30 meters. But I don't see this distance here.

3. When I read the Mineoro literature, I read how FG90, FG80, FG79 etc. means they detect "fresh gold". But in the video, I did not hear the FG90 beeping when the fresh gold was in front of it. I only heard it beep when the gold was buried in the dirt. This makes me think the FG90 does not beep for fresh gold. It also makes me wonder about the Mineoro propaganda that says gold ions travel into the air up to 7.2 feet above the buried gold. I did not see any signs of the FG90 beeping at ions in the air. Not even after they opened the hole and spread out the dirt where all the ions came from. I saw it beep when it was held close to the gold metal only when it was buried. This makes me think there are not gold ions floating in the air where the FG90 can capture them or beep at them.

4. After noting the strange performance of the FG90 not behaving as it was described by Mineoro promoters, I am wondering what caused it to beep?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 05-06-2011, 10:10 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
4. After noting the strange performance of the FG90 not behaving as it was described by Mineoro promoters, I am wondering what caused it to beep?
Of course there is always the possibility of a hidden transmitter causing the FG90 to beep.
An remote control garage door opener would do the trick.
Old 05-07-2011, 01:23 AM
Guru

The FG90 seems to beep only when it is convenient, when people are expecting it to do so. When nobody give attention to it or just handle it, it stays silent.
Except that i cannot find any thing obvious.
Those are interesting videos .
Old 05-07-2011, 05:06 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Of course there is always the possibility of a hidden transmitter causing the FG90 to beep.
An remote control garage door opener would do the trick.
To me it seems to work normally. I do not believe in hidden transmitter.
But the Mineoro that I had 3 years ago, never worked with such ease. Usually no beep at all, and if it was near at power line then beep at all.
As i remember it was very sensitive to any remote control garage door opener

Regards
Old 05-07-2011, 06:55 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by aft_72005 View Post
Hi Geo
But strange , because my only ferrite can detect !!!!!!!!!!!
I am interest also what is Morgan result????
Best regards.

Hi aft
Can you tell us what modifications you have made to the passive receiver and it detects as LRL?
Thanks
Old 05-07-2011, 08:11 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
To me it seems to work normally. I do not believe in hidden transmitter.
But the Mineoro that I had 3 years ago, never worked with such ease. Usually no beep at all, and if it was near at power line then beep at all.

Regards
That was also my experience. What you see in the videos does not match what you see in practice. I'm not saying that this definitely is the case, but it's almost like someone is triggering the "detector" using an external device. After that it only takes some simple sleight of hand for the treasure to appear in the hole. Notice that a Mineoro operative is always close by helping to sift through the soil. It is never left to the potential customer to do the recovery. From a skeptical point of view, the videos are not conclusive proof. A little misdirection, showmanship, and some electronic trickery could achieve the same result.
Old 05-07-2011, 10:20 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo

Originally posted by: Qiaozhi
That was also my experience. What you see in the videos does not match what you see in practice. I'm not saying that this definitely is the case, but it's almost like someone is triggering the "detector" using an external device. After that it only takes some simple sleight of hand for the treasure to appear in the hole. Notice that a Mineoro operative is always close by helping to sift through the soil. It is never left to the potential customer to do the recovery. From a skeptical point of view, the videos are not conclusive proof. A little misdirection, showmanship, and some electronic trickery could achieve the same result.
Hmmm.... We see videos of Mineoro users finding treasurer only at short metal detector distances with much random beeping.
But we see videos and hear stories of Mineoro finding treasure at longer distances when Mineoro factory workers are there.

The Mineoro factory people cannot be pushing the remote for the garage door opener because people would see the opener.
If they did, then people would wonder why the factory people carried a garage door opener near the treasure site.
If they wanted to press a button to send a signal, they would need to use some other kind of transmitter that people would not question why they keep it in their pocket and carried it to the treasure testing grounds.

Best wishes,
J_P
Attached Images

Old 05-07-2011, 11:55 AM
Guru

Default Signal transmiter

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hmmm.... We see videos of Mineoro users finding treasurer only at short metal detector distances with much random beeping.
But we see videos and hear stories of Mineoro finding treasure at longer distances when Mineoro factory workers are there.

The Mineoro factory people cannot be pushing the remote for the garage door opener because people would see the opener.
If they did, then people would wonder why the factory people carried a garage door opener near the treasure site.
If they wanted to press a button to send a signal, they would need to use some other kind of transmitter that people would not question why they keep it in their pocket and carried it to the treasure testing grounds.

Best wishes,
J_P
What about INSIDE THE DIGITAL CAMERA ???
Old 05-07-2011, 12:05 PM
Guru

Default ???

Quote:
What about INSIDE THE DIGITAL CAMERA ???
i believe mineoro can give some solid beeps in a large target,never in small earring,i have my experiences with mineoro and many stories of people using mineoro all over the world.
Name:  pesq04.jpg
Views: 1797
Size:  131.6 KB
Old 05-07-2011, 12:12 PM
Guru

Default !!!

Quote:
i believe mineoro can give some solid beeps in a large target,never in small earring,i have my experiences with mineoro and many stories of people using mineoro all over the world.
Attachment 15245
In the picture ,note Alonso holding the camera.
This was the first time those buyers found something with mineoro. After buy and take LRL´s to their country they not have again this performance.This happens very often,this happens to me.
what i´m saying is just my imagination,i dont know nothing,but i found both videos suspicious.I´m wondering,Maybe i´m wrong???
Old 05-07-2011, 12:33 PM
Guru

Default CONCLUSION

Quote:
This was the first time those buyers found something with mineoro. After buy and take LRL´s to their country they not have again this performance.This happens very often,this happens to me.
what i´m saying is just my imagination,i dont know nothing,but i found both videos suspicious.I´m wondering,Maybe i´m wrong???
MY CONCLUSION

I HAVE CONFIRMATION THAT SOME MINEORO MODELS WORK AS LRL ONLY WITH LARGE AMOUNT OF PRECIOUS METALS,THIS INCLUDES SOME APRECIATED PINPOINT ABILITY.

ALL THE OBJECTS I HAVE FOUND WAS ONLY WITH MODEL DC2008,ALLWAYS WITH SPARZED SIGNALS IN THE AREA NEAR THE OBJECTS;AND NEED ALL THE TIME CONVENTIONAL MD TO PINPOINT THE TARGETS.

FINAL CONCLUSION:
MINEORO MAYBE USE SOME TRICK TO CONVINCE POTENTIAL BUYERS TO MAKE BUSINESS WITH THEM.
WHEN I LEFT BRAZIL WITH MY MINEORO I WAS CONVINCED THAT I BOUGT A REAL LRL;BUT AFTER EXTENSIVE SEARCHING OF POTENTIAL GOLD AREAS AND MOST OF THE BEST BEACH (THE MORE PRODUTIVE IN GOLD RINGS)I CANT GET GOOD RESULTS, I CONCLUDE MINEORO USE SOME KIND OF A TRICK TO DECEIVE.
OF COURSE SOME OF THE MINEORO MODELS WORK AS LRL,BUT NEVER WITH THE PERFORMANCE THEY SHOW IN THE FIELD TEST, IN GAROPABA:
I SENT EMAILS FOR MINEORO USERS IN MINEORO SITE,AND NEVER RECEIVE ANSWER.

I CHALLENGE ALL MINEORO USERS(EXCEPT HUNG) TO POST HERE THEIR EXPERIENCES AND TELL ME IF I`M WRONG.
Old 05-07-2011, 01:12 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan
Hi Morgan,

For me it is only my imagination of how it could be done too.
But I think a lot of the videos we see from Mineoro are made for demonstation only. I think some of them are for treasures they already recovered, then they make the video after, so they are only showing the technique of making adjustments for beeping. Maybe sometimes when we hear the beeping, it is made to beep artificially only to demonstrate when we expect to hear beeps.

I think it would be better to see a Mineoro beep at a real treasure detected from 840 meters or 1200 meters distance that you can dig and keep in your collection of treasures.
Not a demonstration video only to show how factory people use the detector.

Best wishes,
J_P
Attached Images

Old 05-07-2011, 01:36 PM
Guru

Personally i would simply put a garage door opener in my shoe

But honestly in those videos i don´t think anyone that appears on the images is doing this.