LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 04-13-2009, 09:47 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
he unit cost is 10,500 and 500.00 for each element. Each is leased for a year. So if you have silver and gold it will cost you 1000.00 a year to use the unit. Training is 1500.00 dollars. A resent repair cost 1500.00. You also have to sign a disclosure at purchase.
Old 04-15-2009, 12:04 AM
Guru

Default Star Wars Rod

Quote:
:shoc ked:
Old 05-09-2010, 03:46 AM
Administrator

Anyone want to guess what I've gotten a hold of?
Old 05-09-2010, 09:47 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
Anyone want to guess what I've gotten a hold of?
Is it one of these?
Attached Images

Old 05-09-2010, 11:29 AM
Guru

grandma's dousing whirley gig
Old 05-09-2010, 05:23 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Is it one of these?
Bingo!

Now we can see once and for all whether this thing quacks.
Old 05-09-2010, 05:33 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
Bingo!

Now we can see once and for all whether this thing quacks.
I'm betting it quacks.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 05-09-2010, 06:21 PM
Guru

Carl can't seem to work a simple MFD and L-rod. Does anyone really think this one will be any different? Just like with every other device he attempted to use, all this will prove is that he can't use one. We already know that. SSDD
Old 05-09-2010, 08:56 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
Carl can't seem to work a simple MFD and L-rod. Does anyone really think this one will be any different? Just like with every other device he attempted to use, all this will prove is that he can't use one. We already know that. SSDD
Must be that left-handed problem again.
Old 05-09-2010, 10:36 PM
Guru

Quote:
Right on Mike. Carl's statements and reports about LRLs are a complete joke and also are fake.
His post here is irrelevant regarding the H3Tec.
I would probably pay attention if an unbiased person tested it.
The only thing relevant to find out is whether Carl is a complete handicap regarding those devices or he has an agenda to protect anything that can harm conventional MD toys specially now he works for some manufacturer.

Don't take this seriously. Heck, I don't even need to tell you that Mike, you know this very well.
As always he will say the thing can't possibly work, he tested and it did not detect anything. Oh... What a shocker...

Regards.
Old 05-09-2010, 11:22 PM
Guru

You got that right, Hung. Moreso, there is an implication that it's scientific "proof".

Whether the device works or not, I don't know. I have heard a couple reports of not-so-good results, but I doubt these people had much if any experience with it or any locator.
Old 05-09-2010, 11:23 PM
Guru

Quote:
Probably????

Probably anyone who tested it and did not get it to work as advertised (claimed), would be a "biased" person in your opinion.

Get real, Hung.

If the H3Tec is more than just another dowsing rod in disguise, I'm sure Carl will make that fact known. I'm also sure if the thing turns out to be another intuition indicator, he will tell us that too.

Incidentally, no one needs to protect the MD industry from your pseudo-science contraptions. If anything, the MD industry will sell more units, since all LRLs seem to have a terrible time honing in on possible targets.

Once the LRL is used to box in the target to a 25 or 40 foot square area, then the MDs come out so something of value can be found, thus satisfying the ego and the "belief system" of the LRL operator.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 05-09-2010, 11:29 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Quote:
Right on Mike. Carl's statements and reports about LRLs are a complete joke and also are fake.
His post here is irrelevant regarding the H3Tec.
The only thing relevant to find out is whether Carl is a complete handicap regarding those devices or he has an agenda to protect anything that can harm conventional MD toys specially now he works for some manufacturer.

Don't take this seriously. Heck, I don't even need to tell you that Mike, you know this very well.
As always he will say the thing can't possibly work, he tested and it did not detect anything. Oh... What a shocker...

Regards.
According to H3 Tec's website, this gizmo uses Nano-Ionic Resonance ... so it's not a dowsing device, or at least that is the implication. If this is the case, then Mike's comment, "Carl can't seem to work a simple MFD and L-rod.", and Hung's statement, "The only thing relevant to find out is whether Carl is a complete handicap regarding those devices...", have no bearing here.

This is the H3 Tec blurb ->

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nano-Ionic Resonance™ (NIR) is the patented and branded technology inside all H3 Tec licensed devices. If it isn't licensed by H3 Tec, it isn't using NIR™ technology. From handheld detectors to the advanced chip sets inside flying drones and satellites, NIR is on the way to becoming the industry standard for long-range detection of natural resources and harmful substances.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

So the question is whether Nano-Ionic Resonance™ (NIR) is really patented, or is this just a load of bull? I guess we will find out the ugly truth fairly soon.
Old 05-10-2010, 12:38 AM

Default H3TEC

Carl,

That is very good news! It will be your best report to date once you crack that thing open and take pictures,backward engineer a schematic-wow!

Randy
Old 05-10-2010, 04:48 AM
Guru

Do I hear whining from the same old mildly retarded LRL enthusiasts? Are these the same whiners who claim no testing done by a skeptic is valid, while they refuse to demonstrate any tests in front of the same skeptics to prove they are right? It seems to me that if any LRL enthusiast wanted people to believe a long range detector works, then they would demonstrate it working instead of simply claiming they find lots of stuff. But we don't see this. We only hear talk about how they really, really work, and anyone who says they don't work shouldn't be listened to.

So what does all this talk mean? Nothing.
I have already discovered that it is not worthwhile to listen to what Dr. hung claims to be true. (Isn't this the same hung who told us that gold DNA produces a substance that coats the metal surface to fight against oxidation)?
But even the people who say it can't work are simply giving opinions, not telling us anything we don't already know. What really counts is some real, credible tests that show what the thing does or does not do. So I will listen to people who show real evidence that it works or does not.

Some recent events with magic bomb detectors that sell for $30,000-$60,000 each:
We know the Quadro Tracker is no longer sold in the USA since the makers were arrested by the FBI for fraud and it was banned in 1996. Sales were then moved to the UK with a new nameplate called the "Mole". Today a UK manufacturer sells the ADE651 which is identical to the Quadro Trakcer in a new color, and the GT200 (Sniffex) to the governments of Afganistan, Iraq and Thailand among others. But then a BBC Newsnight investigation into the "magic wand detectors" was broadcast on 22 January 2010. Then the maker of the ADE651 and the GT200 bomb locators was arrested in Britain on suspicion of fraud, and the devices were banned for export to Iraq and Afghanistan. Read the story here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programme...ht/8520303.stm

Here is one page that lists the H3Tec detector along with the Sniffex and other similar detectors that look similar to a dowsing rod: http://sniffexquestions.blogspot.com/
Be sure to watch the video of the GT200 being opened in Tailand to show the electronics inside that makes it worth £22,000 ($36,000). You now have a clear view of what the circuit inside is reading when you insert one of the cards in the handle to set the machine to read any particular substance. The government of Thailand has since banned the use of the GT200 for locating bombs.

But why is the H3Tec locator is listed among the Sniffex, GT200, Mole, Quadro tracker and ADE651?
Isn't the H3Tec claimed to be new high tech electronics that uses Nano-ionic resonance to locate any substance?

Nano resonance is an emerging field that focuses on light absorption spectropscopy, using nano-substrates to enhance the detection of specific light frequencies. Somehow, this doesn't seem like a proper technology to use for locating things that may be buried or hidden behind other objects. Nano resonance is an experimental laboratory technology at this stage, with much improvement needed before it is incorporated into mainstream components. The uses that scientists see for this technology are in medical diagnosis instruments, enhanced optics, spectroscopy, microscopes and products such as LEDs. Scientists do not see nano-resonance as a viable long-range detection technology, but they think it can improve laboratory instruments and possibly make LEDs brighter.

And now we have H3Tec telling us they have a super-expensive LRL that can locate gold and any other substance at up to 10 miles range using nano-ionic resonance methods. It seems doubtful they produced the silicon substrates needed for the enhancements that come from nano-resonance, but even more doubtful that nano resonance can detect any buried treasure at up to 10 miles distance. However, this is only my opinion. Since we cannot see the substrates they are using in their chips without destroying them, the only viable test for the H3Tec seems to test it and see what it detects. It would also be good to take a look at the circuit boards to see what kind of sensors are installed and how they are interfaced to the electronics. This would give some basic clues to whether this is another Quadro Tracker style scam or maybe a legitimate machine.

About for testing the H3Tec locator...
So what's so hard about testing a H3Tec detector? See this guy using one?

If he can do it, then why can't anyone can do it regardless of their education or skill levels? After all, the manufacturer of this locator says it detects any substance utilising the principle of nano-ionic resonance. A nano-resonant sensor connected to a test machine only requires that the operator turn on the machine and operate it to identify a substance. So there is no dowsing necessary in order for it to work. Simply turn it on and let it find the hidden substance at a distance up to 10 miles.

I will be looking forward to Carl's report, and any other reports from people who run credible tests on this locator.

Best Wishes,
J_P
Old 05-10-2010, 06:27 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Would you consider the owner of H3Tec to be biased? If he agrees to a randomized double-blind test, would you accept the results?
Old 05-10-2010, 09:38 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
http://sniffexquestions.blogspot.com/
Be sure to watch the video of the GT200 being opened in Tailand to show the electronics inside that makes it worth £22,000 ($36,000).
Message to Hung and Mike Mont - try defending that!
Old 05-15-2010, 06:09 AM
Guru

The photo I saw said "Radioactive". Probably just put there to scare you from opening it. If your hair stats to fall out you probably got too much. Oh, guess I'm too late.
Old 06-22-2010, 03:23 AM

Default H3 patent

I have just used and tested an H3 that was purchased within the last six months. On the device cover it says its patented under patent 60/747.894. Does anyone know where to find this patent?
Old 07-11-2010, 12:34 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthQuest View Post
I have just used and tested an H3 that was purchased within the last six months. On the device cover it says its patented under patent 60/747.894. Does anyone know where to find this patent?
Is this what you are looking for?

http://tinyurl.com/2bclznb
Old 07-11-2010, 02:01 PM
Guru

Default The same old song.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
If you consider reference to a duck a scientific explanation you are the most ignorant pretend scientist to post such stupidity on the internet.

The question to be answered, was the claimed Dowsing rod (?) being used in a meta-physics application, or a physics application?

There is a huge difference.

You are right, Tim Williams, is a good guy. So am I.

I don't know how you conned Whites, into hiring you, but it's obvious that whatever Kenny, is paying you , he's getting ripped off by a scientific pretender Dell. Quack! Quack!

It has been some time ,but not one thing has changed on this site.
LRL don't work,scammer are still scammimg.
Fools are still fools.
10oz of silver?????? I can detect that with a XL PRO with a 25inch coil and Carl can't walk pass me.WHY CAN A LRL WHO CAN DETECT FOR MILES CAN"T PICK UP A 10 oz SILVER BAR.
CLUE......LRL AT THIS TIME DON'T WORK............
Old 07-11-2010, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Is this what you are looking for?

http://tinyurl.com/2bclznb
Thanks Jim! Exactly what I was looking for. May your helpful actions chase you down and cause you to be blessed beyond measure! hehe
Old 07-12-2010, 12:43 PM

So, any News about whats inside the H3Tec "Treasure Tricorder" ?

Old 07-16-2010, 09:01 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthQuest View Post
Thanks Jim! Exactly what I was looking for. May your helpful actions chase you down and cause you to be blessed beyond measure! hehe
Not a problem.

How did your test with the H3 go? Is it everything you hoped it would be?
Old 07-17-2010, 03:17 PM

The owner/operator of the H3 was very inexperienced so we didn't get the results we had hoped. When I used it myself it seemed to work much better but I knew too much about the test targets so my results would have to be considered mind biased.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Not a problem.

How did your test with the H3 go? Is it everything you hoped it would be?