LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 12-04-2011, 07:38 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
Dear Morgan I belive too, that those Crypton is a true 100% LRL, sadly this not mean that Crypton can detect something like gold and silver in real field.

Crypton is developed and build to find only one really big finding in his lifetime. Only one big finding in all his lifetime! Do you wish to know which big finding?
maybe the 3800 E ?
Old 12-04-2011, 08:29 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post

maybe the 3800 E ?
Bingo! You are hard right, dear Morgan. 3800 Euro will be the only finding in whole lifetime of those 100% Crypton.
Old 12-05-2011, 06:04 AM
Guru

WM6, you are very hard.
The IR led inside the LRL is very expensive.
Old 12-05-2011, 07:27 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
WM6, you are very hard.
The IR led inside the LRL is very expensive.
Very good Geo, so naive buyer can compensate lost by reseling expensive led via eBay.

I think that more propulsive marketing name for those device would be CRAPTON.
Old 12-05-2011, 08:39 AM
Guru

Quote:
Very good Geo, so naive buyer can compensate lost by reseling expensive led via eBay.

I think that more propulsive marketing name for those device would be CRAPTON.
Hallo WM6,
A very good idea for all the rest of us over here is if you Morgan or Geo and also anybody else that is expert in electronics could make LRLs for us paying you just the cost price for parts and electronic components.
Of course this will be very nice of you and also good for everybodys pocket.
Yes, anybody would love this.
Old 12-05-2011, 10:51 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-sani View Post
Hallo WM6,
A very good idea for all the rest of us over here is if you Morgan or Geo and also anybody else that is expert in electronics could make LRLs for us paying you just the cost price for parts and electronic components.
Of course this will be very nice of you and also good for everybodys pocket.
Yes, anybody would love this.
Why not, good idea.

But, I have not the slightest intention to produce and sell something, only complete and precise plans for free how to build it for anyone.

To say about present situation, I have already developed and built real scientifical based electronic dowsing rod, only need some time to build it in form of pistol and post it here. This for those who ask for real electronic dowsing rod.

Next I have in concept (in schematic) remote sensing device. Not for kilometers or XYx10m as by known fraudster only for distance not detectable by available MD. For target as 20x20 plate and bigger. Based on the principle of radar. Not yet developed and build as working device but on basis some past experiments with such circuits I consider concept as promising. All clear and repeatable plans and total free.

So save your money and wait in first half of 2012 will all be out.

I hope for some new working, repeatable, clear and free schematic from Geo, Morgan, J_P, Esteban, and other known LRL builders too.
Old 12-05-2011, 03:22 PM
Guru

Quote:
Why not, good idea.

But, I have not the slightest intention to produce and sell something, only complete and precise plans for free how to build it for anyone.

To say about present situation, I have already developed and built real scientifical based electronic dowsing rod, only need some time to build it in form of pistol and post it here. This for those who ask for real electronic dowsing rod.

Next I have in concept (in schematic) remote sensing device. Not for kilometers or XYx10m as by known fraudster only for distance not detectable by available MD. For target as 20x20 plate and bigger. Based on the principle of radar. Not yet developed and build as working device but on basis some past experiments with such circuits I consider concept as promising. All clear and repeatable plans and total free.

So save your money and wait in first half of 2012 will all be out.

I hope for some new working, repeatable, clear and free schematic from Geo, Morgan, J_P, Esteban, and other known LRL builders too.
Hi WM6, this is very good news.
I remember you talking about the electronic dowsing rod in some other thread.I am not sure but I think that you also put the schematic in the forum.
You see I believe that you are willing to give full info about these projects but you know that the rest of the people whenever they put something here it is always incomplete and this for a guy that has no relation to electronics looks like mission impossible.
Of course I don't blame anybody that keeps things for himself but if you think of yourself into the position of the inexperienced you know that he is completely lost and he will never do it.
You must in other words understand that most of the people will always buy.Some others want their LRLs to have a proffesional built quality and some others like you don't care at all about that as long as they are working.On the same hand the definition of the working LRL might be completely different for you than me or somebody else.
Some people spend over $200 for a pair of shoes and some others have never spend more than $50 for them eventhough they have enough money to spend. Does this say anything to you? Or can you say that they are wrong? It is only that you express your personal opinion in a matter and nothing else.
When it comes to Crypton now I asked Andrea to borrow it to me for testing and he kindly did it.Mind you that I didn't know Andrea before that.
This is not everybodys behaviour or practice if you understand what I mean. Myself while on treasure hunting I am enjoying working whith different LRLs trying to figure out what is this tiny part the distant locator in use can offer in order to take advantage on calculating the position of a possible target.
May be Crypton has also a few particularities as a working LRL but definately is a tool out in the field and I believe there will be a time that it will give me some treasure.
If this will be big or small it won't really matter as long as it will happen.
Regards
g-sani
Old 12-05-2011, 03:40 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi WM6, this is very good news.
I remember you talking about the electronic dowsing rod in some other thread.I am not sure but I think that you also put the schematic in the forum.
You see I believe that you are willing to give full info about these projects but you know that the rest of the people whenever they put something here it is always incomplete and this for a guy that has no relation to electronics looks like mission impossible.
Of course I don't blame anybody that keeps things for himself but if you think of yourself into the position of the inexperienced you know that he is completely lost and he will never do it.
You must in other words understand that most of the people will always buy.Some others want their LRLs to have a proffesional built quality and some others like you don't care at all about that.Some spend $200 for a pair of shoes and some others never spend more than $50 about them eventhough they have enough money to spend.
When it comes to Crypton now I asked Andrea to borrow it to me for testing and he kindly did it.Mind you that I didn't know Andrea before that.
This is not anybodys behaviour or practice if you understand what I mean.
While on treasure hunting I am enjoying working whith different LRLs trying to figure out what is this tiny part the distant locator in use can offer in order to take advantage on calculating the position of a possible target.
May be Crypton has also a few particularities as a working LRL but definately is a tool out in the field and I believe there will be a time that it will give me some treasure.
If this will be big or small it won't really matter as long as it will happen.
Hi g-sani,
You tell a very interesting story.
For most commercial LRLs I think they do not work.
But for Crypton I cannot know if it works before I see the reports from people who use them.
I cannot know the Crypton performance because we do not have years of reports like we have for Mineoro and Omnitron.
Also, I know very certainly that Andreas is a fine electronic engineer.
I do not think he will produce circuits that do nothing.
So I will wait until after I see many reports from owners of the Crypton before I make my opinion of how well does the Crypton work.

You have shown one video and report for the Crypton.
But I also remember you bought the RangerTell Examiner.
Did you also make tests with the Examiner?
How is the performance from the Examiner?
Does it locate treasure better than the Crypton?
Or does it locate treasure worse than the Crypton?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 12-05-2011, 04:50 PM
Guru

Quote:

Some people spend over $200 for a pair of shoes and some others have never spend more than $50 for them eventhough they have enough money to spend. Does this say anything to you? Or can you say that they are wrong? It is only that you express your personal opinion in a matter and nothing else.
Yes this is freedom of decision between different possibilities. But to have those freeedom one need first to know all his possibilities. It is relatively easy in case of shoes.

But what in case of LRL, if you are only bombarded with fraudulating scam LRL promotion? You have no chance for freedom decision. So sceptic are here to give you other opinion and info of other possibilities. With sceptic you get full freedom for your final decision: to buy something cheap and working like MD or extremly (if for one not even catastrophic) expensive and in almost all cases nonworking things like LRL.
Old 12-05-2011, 05:13 PM
Guru

Finally what to believe;;;
My friend Gsani at the video shown the Cryfton, saying that what he found was a missile of ball, ie lead.
But Andreas underlined that the Cryfton detects only Au, Ag and Cu.
Therefore my friend George detected the missile of ball with the metal detector and not with the Cryfton.

Regards
Old 12-05-2011, 06:16 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi g-sani,
You tell a very interesting story.
For most commercial LRLs I think they do not work.
But for Crypton I cannot know if it works before I see the reports from people who use them.
I cannot know the Crypton performance because we do not have years of reports like we have for Mineoro and Omnitron.
Also, I know very certainly that Andreas is a fine electronic engineer.
I do not think he will produce circuits that do nothing.
So I will wait until after I see many reports from owners of the Crypton before I make my opinion of how well does the Crypton work.

You have shown one video and report for the Crypton.
But I also remember you bought the RangerTell Examiner.
Did you also make tests with the Examiner?
How is the performance from the Examiner?
Does it locate treasure better than the Crypton?
Or does it locate treasure worse than the Crypton?

Best wishes,
J_P
Hallo J_P,
Yes I also bought the Rt Examiner you got very good memory.
There is no comparison between Crypton and RT.
You know very well that RT is involving dowsing in its operation when Crypton is all electronics.
Better say that if somebody can dowse then in his hands all LRLs involving swiveling are working.
So allthough I found things whith RT I cannot guarantee you that is working for everybody.Now a friend of mine is got it and he loves it.He discovered a place whith some bronze coins spread all over the place but I also remember him finding coins whith his rods a couple of times. So what can I say?
Apart from that I undestood that something is changing when you try to adjust using the only button.
As far as Crypton concerns Andreas designed a beutifull machine.Very good design quality wooden box, light, whith nice buttons-adjustments and really sensitive.
To give you an idea about its sensitivity once there was a big transformer of the electricity company at 60 meters away and about five meters above ground and I could get it easily everytime I was passing the detector from this direction.
Check photo to understand what I am talking about.

Regards
g-sani
Old 12-05-2011, 08:39 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hallo J_P,
Yes I also bought the Rt Examiner you got very good memory.
There is no comparison between Crypton and RT.
You know very well that RT is involving dowsing in its operation when Crypton is all electronics.
Better say that if somebody can dowse then in his hands all LRLs involving swiveling are working.
So allthough I found things whith RT I cannot guarantee you that is working for everybody.Now a friend of mine is got it and he loves it.He discovered a place whith some bronze coins spread all over the place but I also remember him finding coins whith his rods a couple of times. So what can I say?
Apart from that I undestood that something is changing when you try to adjust using the only button.
As far as Crypton concerns Andreas designed a beutifull machine.Very good design quality wooden box, light, whith nice buttons-adjustments and really sensitive.
To give you an idea about its sensitivity once there was a big transformer of the electricity company at 60 meters away and about five meters above ground and I could get it easily everytime I was passing the detector from this direction.
Check photo to understand what I am talking about.

Regards
g-sani
Hi g-sani,
Thank you for your report.
I agree with you.
From every test I see with the Examiner I see it does not work any different than dowsing.
So far, I have seen maybe 40 people try to locate things, and nobody can find the target if they do not know where it is hidden.
But these are not people who are dowsers.
So maybe I will see different results for people who do dowsing.

You get very long detection for a large transformer.
I wonder how much distance users will find for gold and silver buried things.
So far I only see your video showing your treasure hunt.
Now it is time to wait for other owners of Crypton to report the performance they find.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 12-05-2011, 08:59 PM
Guru

I know 2 persons that had not good results with Cryfton.
Old 12-05-2011, 09:31 PM

Quote:
I know 2 persons that had not good results with Cryfton.
Dear Geo
Can you explain more for 2 persons and results with crypton?
Old 12-05-2011, 11:00 PM
Guru

[QUOTE=Geo;140412]I know 2 persons that had not good results with Cryfton.[/QUOTE

Hi Geo,
It will be very interesting to talk whith them Geo.I would like to listen to their experience whith it.Please invite them to discuss it over here if there is no problem.
To tell you the truth I believe they are lying(????) and they never had a Crypton in their hands.
So please ask them to just show some picture of themselves holding a Crypton and then we can listen to them what they say.
It is been fashionable lately and particularily in Greek forums people talking about detectors that they have never seen before not even in a photo.
Regards
g-sani
Old 12-06-2011, 04:57 AM
Guru

I can't tell more.
George, i don't speak about tyrempora.....
There are two other persons who tried it.
I don't like to tell more because i was not there. And i don't speak about Greek forums.

Regards

Btw.. iam looking to find 2 videos from Esteban where he locates a target at his home to see how works this detector. The detector from Esteban was similar to Crypton.
Old 12-06-2011, 05:03 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubin View Post
Dear Geo
Can you explain more for 2 persons and results with crypton?
Hi.
As i replied to gsani , i don't like to tell more. I know that they tried the Cryfton at an ancient place with a lot of buried objects and they did not take any beep. But i don't know anything more about weather conditions... etc
Old 12-06-2011, 07:48 AM
Guru

This is why I am saying that they are rumors around and nothing else.
Old 12-06-2011, 08:30 AM
Guru

Quote:
This is exactly correct.
If a story cannot be told for all the details, so we can check with the people who made the tests to see if it is true, then it is only a rumor, and it should not be told at all.
If two people really had this experience with Crypton, then they can come here and tell their story.
If they do not come here to tell their story, then their story is only a rumor.

Anybody could make the same rumors for different story.
I could say I know there are two people who found more than 40 ounces of gold artifacts of ancient Byzantine treasures and roman coins buried when using Crypton, but I can't say more.
Even if my story is true, then it is still nothing more than a rumor because nobody can confirm it is true or not true.
Maybe mu rumor story is the same as telling true fishing stories.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 12-06-2011, 03:12 PM
Guru

Quote:
This is exactly correct.
If a story cannot be told for all the details, so we can check with the people who made the tests to see if it is true, then it is only a rumor, and it should not be told at all.
If two people really had this experience with Crypton, then they can come here and tell their story.
If they do not come here to tell their story, then their story is only a rumor.

Anybody could make the same rumors for different story.
I could say I know there are two people who found more than 40 ounces of gold artifacts of ancient Byzantine treasures and roman coins buried when using Crypton, but I can't say more.
Even if my story is true, then it is still nothing more than a rumor because nobody can confirm it is true or not true.
Maybe mu rumor story is the same as telling true fishing stories.

Best wishes,
J_P

Hi J_P.
You are absolute with certain things, but it is not always so.
Did you ever think, if these people are some people of the Cryfton company, so there will never say publicly that this detector has a problem;;;;
One Case!!!!

Regards
Old 12-06-2011, 03:15 PM
Guru

Quote:
You know very well that I never speak to air.

Regards
Old 12-06-2011, 04:17 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi J_P.
You are absolute with certain things, but it is not always so.
Did you ever think, if these people are some people of the Cryfton company, so there will never say publicly that this detector has a problem;;;;
One Case!!!!

Regards
Yes Geo,
I did think there might be people at the Crypton company who will not make all their internal testing public.
I think this is true for most companies.
I think most companies release only the test results which they approve for public release.

But still, whether a rumor is true or not, it remains a rumor until it can be verified to be accurate.
And you already told us it cannot be verified because you cannot say more about this rumor.

But we see a much different story for the French Mineoro dealer....
We see the story that Morgan told was not a rumor because he showed us the written statement that was made by the company worker...
We do not see only some rumor stories that Morgan told.
If you want people to believe the rumor you post here, then why don't you post a written statement from these workers as Morgan did?

Do you understand the difference between a rumor and a verifiable historical event?
Already you are trying to decide what to believe before we even see what treasure hunters are reporting.
The only actual report of using the Crypton I can see was made by g-sani.
He said he likes it, and he showed a demonstration of him using it.
I wait to see more reports from actual users so I can make an informed opinion of how I think it works.
I do not believe rumors which cannot be checked to determine if they are accurate or not.
I ignore rumors until I see evidence they are true.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 12-06-2011, 06:20 PM
Guru

Hi J_P.

You ignores rumors, But I must tell what I know

Regards
Old 12-06-2011, 06:26 PM
Guru

Quote:
Yes Geo,
I did think there might be people at the Crypton company who will not make all their internal testing public.
I think this is true for most companies.
I think most companies release only the test results which they approve for public release.

But still, whether a rumor is true or not, it remains a rumor until it can be verified to be accurate.
And you already told us it cannot be verified because you cannot say more about this rumor.

But we see a much different story for the French Mineoro dealer....
We see the story that Morgan told was not a rumor because he showed us the written statement that was made by the company worker...
We do not see only some rumor stories that Morgan told.
If you want people to believe the rumor you post here, then why don't you post a written statement from these workers as Morgan did?

Do you understand the difference between a rumor and a verifiable historical event?
Already you are trying to decide what to believe before we even see what treasure hunters are reporting.
The only actual report of using the Crypton I can see was made by g-sani.
He said he likes it, and he showed a demonstration of him using it.
I wait to see more reports from actual users so I can make an informed opinion of how I think it works.
I do not believe rumors which cannot be checked to determine if they are accurate or not.
I ignore rumors until I see evidence they are true.

Best wishes,
J_P
I will tell you another story J_P to understand the situation.
Andreas a couple of months ago offered to the Greek forum to give them a detector to test it.He asked them to choose their representitives and give them the detector for 1 or 2 weeks and when they like.Anyway this didn't finally go as they were planing and for some reason something else happened instead.
Andreas took his LRL and went there and visited them but this was in a different box than the one which is used for Crypton today.
They took him up to the mountains to test it in a place he didn't know before and they asked him to demonstrated it there.
So Andreas did his search and he ended up whith 5-6 spots of about 1 sq.meter each.
Then they used the MD they had and they confirmed 4 of the targets.They unearthed them and I remember that it was 2 coins and also something else.Also it was a target they didn't dig and one or two not possible to corfirm whith their MD. Anyway I am not very accurate whith these numbers but this is not my point anyway.
So after that they agreed that the LRL was successfull detecting from distance and after some days they started complain that in the place they took him was many coins around.
How can you say a thing like that when it was left to you to choose the place and how can you accuse him that Crypton is something else from the one he demonstrated to you that day? Do you know what was in that box that time or you know what is inside Crypton now? Cuessing is far away from truth and in this situation means nothing.
Andreas offered them the LRL to test it for a week or so and these people instead of saying "thank you" complained that this period was not enough so they didn't do it.
Instead of doing what was right for themselves by keeping a low polite profile taking the oportunity for the test they prefered to accuse him calling him names showing a very bad attitude. You didn't like his detector? He is there to tell him and let him know what you think otherwise he wouldn't offer you testing it.
We are here to make friends and talk all things out. Isn't it?
We must do our hobby as everything in life trying to learn and become better. But yes, I believe that we are here also to learn and not just have a nice time.
They are people treasure hunting just for glory and they want through this to verify themselves compared to the others. The truth is I don't really like them.
I am doing it for my own pleasure but I wouldn't mind if I get the results as well.
That is all.

All the best
g-sani
Old 12-06-2011, 07:03 PM
Guru

Quote:
I will tell you another story J_P to understand the situation.
Andreas a couple of months ago offered to the Greek forum to give them a detector to test it.He asked them to choose their representitives and give them the detector for 1 or 2 weeks and when they like.Anyway this didn't finally go as they were planing and for some reason something else happened instead.
Andreas took his LRL and went there and visited them but this was in a different box than the one which is used for Crypton today.
They took him up to the mountains to test it in a place he didn't know before and they asked him to demonstrated it there.
So Andreas did his search and he ended up whith 5-6 spots of about 1 sq.meter each.
Then they used the MD they had and they confirmed 4 of the targets.They unearthed them and I remember that it was 2 coins and also something else.Also it was a target they didn't dig and one or two not possible to corfirm whith their MD. Anyway I am not very accurate whith these numbers but this is not my point anyway.
So after that they agreed that the LRL was successfull detecting from distance and after some days they started complain that in the place they took him was many coins around.
How can you say a thing like that when it was left to you to choose the place and how can you accuse him that Crypton is something else from the one he demonstrated to you that day? Do you know what was in that box that time or you know what is inside Crypton now? Cuessing is far away from truth and in this situation means nothing.
Andreas offered them the LRL to test it for a week or so and these people instead of saying "thank you" complained that this period was not enough so they didn't do it.
Instead of doing what was right for themselves by keeping a low polite profile taking the oportunity for the test they prefered to accuse him calling him names showing a very bad attitude. You didn't like his detector? He is there to tell him and let him know what you think otherwise he wouldn't offer you testing it.
We are here to make friends and talk all things out. Isn't it?
We must do our hobby as everything in life trying to learn and become better. But yes, I believe that we are here also to learn and not just have a nice time.
They are people treasure hunting just for glory and they want through this to verify themselves compared to the others. The truth is I don't really like them.
I am doing it for my own pleasure but I wouldn't mind if I get the results as well.
That is all.

All the best
g-sani

Αυτο που κολαει παλι????
Μην με αναγκαζεις να πω ονοματα, η δοκιμη εγινε στην περιοχη μου σε αρχαιολογικο χωρο και δεν εκανε Κιχ. Ο ενας της παρεας ηταν αυτος που το διαφημιζε τοσο πολυ.
Μηπως σου λεει τιποτα?????

Regards