LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 01-16-2012, 12:15 PM
Guru

That is a complete and well documented project !
So good it could be posted on the other forum, where (i think) if it belongs too

I would really like to see it working !
Old 01-17-2012, 07:07 AM

Hi all
My opinion on the subject of what kind of signals we are detecting with the PD is that for me every buried metal generates as you said NOISE, -----so for me it doesnt have to be a special signal but very simply noise being generated from all kinds of phenomena as you mentioned, ------so long as we have some kind of receiver to receive this noise we can detect long range.....
Old 01-17-2012, 08:49 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrodetect View Post
Hi all
My opinion on the subject of what kind of signals we are detecting with the PD is that for me every buried metal generates as you said NOISE, -----so for me it doesnt have to be a special signal but very simply noise being generated from all kinds of phenomena as you mentioned, ------so long as we have some kind of receiver to receive this noise we can detect long range.....
If you are searching for buried metal noise, you will left yourself with long nose.
Old 01-19-2012, 12:21 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi kahyal,
I can see you are a believer that a locator that detects metals will work long range when you put it in a pistol.
Maybe this is true and maybe no.
I see many people make pistols that will detect metal, but they have problems for finding long range.

I know of a circuit schematic for a detector of metals that works by transmitting VLF radio signals very far away from the pistol, then uses a receiver coil to listen for some changes in the signal that is being received.
This locator is so sensitive that it must use a nulling adjustment as well as a sensitivity control for finding signals that can originate in very distant locations.
This circuit was designed by some top electronic engineers in the USA many years ago, but it was forgotten.
What most people do not understand is this locator does not use integrated circuits which filter out the tiny signals that modern designs cannot find.
But LRL experimenters know better.
They know how important these tiny signals are for locating treasure.
They know these signals are lost when they use modern components.
This is why so many LRL experimenters look for this circuit.
I have seen many different versions of this circuit with different transistors and components ... and they do not work for most people who build it.
Maybe this is because they do not use the correct methods for building their PD.
Or... maybe it is because they do not have the correct schematic version.
I hear rumors that the pistol has a difficult time to work when the parts are changed for modern parts.

But I have the original circuit design using the original transistors and all the original components.
Some years ago I read that one of the Geotech engineers has this original locator design made into the pistol project.
He did not build a copy using modern parts.
He has the original locator from 30 years ago which he modified into a PD without changing any components.
He never will tell how much treasure he found.
I am thinking he found many ancient hammered coins, but I do not think he will tell if he found some Celtic gold treasures.
I don't know for certain because he did not say what he recovered or not recovered.
But I remember he said he received some very strange signals that he never received from any of his metal detectors.
Then he became silent.
We never again heard about any more treasures he found...
I can only guess he spends his spare time treasure hunting using his original version PD locator.
Maybe he wants to keep the original design as a secret so only he can use it.
But I will tell all details...!!

You can look below for a complete schematic.
Nothing is missing. It shows all the original parts that you will see if you open the locator and look on the circuit boards.
There are very few of these original locators left in the world.
People buy them as soon as they are listed for sale, so you will not be able to find one.
But you can build a copy from the original parts, because I show everything below.

Note: one transistor is no longer manufactured, so I put the substitute transistors that you can use to get the same results.
Also, you will need to find a mica capacitor. You can find these on ebay.
Good luck with your PD that detectors metals
J_P
Hi J_P

you are very good in electronics and schematics,same as Karl NC.Maybe you are Karl ?!...
And you like so much WHITES brand locators,yes,you and Karl the same person,or i´m wrong?
Nice work
Old 01-19-2012, 01:05 PM
Guru

Default CODEX VISIGOTORUM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehdi View Post
J-P
be careful, you don't have permit to contempt to Iran.
your work is great and i am sure you are great man too, and i am sure you don't want to contempt to Iran, so please edit your post as soon as possible !!
Hi Mehdi

I agree with J_P,that Iran is great historical and cultural among the arab countries,but i heard some stories of how your country deal with TH´s,simple and clean,they hang them all !!! and this is very bad,i have nothing against arabs,simple not agree with this law,and China apply the same law to TH´s !!!
In my country we have 400 years of arab ocupation after the year of 711 DC,when the arabs win big battle(Guadalet) against Visigotic worriors,so also the VISIGOTORUM CODEX is someting bad,barbarians simple cut the right hand if people stole something,but arabs allways hanging until this recent days ??? So,what can worse than put the life of a person so low that can die becouse of TH activity,maybe prisons are overload???thats the point i dont like ,if i´m wrong about this law in your coutry,i´m sorry to post this,but thats what i heard about...

Name:  GRB08930.jpg
Views: 8263
Size:  38.6 KB

Name:  leg_visig_guerreros_01.jpg
Views: 8248
Size:  28.9 KB
Old 01-19-2012, 01:20 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Hi J_P

you are very good in electronics and schematics,same as Karl NC.Maybe you are Karl ?!...
And you like so much WHITES brand locators,yes,you and Karl the same person,or i´m wrong?
Nice work
Hi Morgan,
No I am not Carl-NC.
He is much smarter in electronics than me.
This is easy to see in some of his posts where he shows some very detailed mathematics that are needed for advanced work with circuit design.
I consider him a brilliant electronic engineer, while I am only a hobbyist without his credentials.

You can also be sure I am not Carl-NC because Carl would never make a post where he considers the location of buried metal may be detectable from a long distance from the secondary effects found in the soil.
You can read his posts where he states that he does not believe halos exist for non-ferrous metals.
But from reading my posts, you can see I consider the "halo effect" to be a residual secondary effect that can happen when buried metals corrode in small amounts over a long period of time.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-19-2012, 02:13 PM
Guru

Quote:

If J_P is Karl NC, then I am Karolina NC.
Old 01-19-2012, 06:48 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
If J_P is Karl NC, then I am Karolina NC.
Hi Karolina !
♥♥
Old 01-19-2012, 10:13 PM

Default About Iran

[QUOTE=Morgan;141540]Hi Mehdi

I agree with J_P,that Iran is great historical and cultural among the arab countries,but i heard some stories of how your country deal with TH´s,simple and clean,they hang them all !!! and this is very bad,i have nothing against arabs,simple not agree with this law,and China apply the same law to TH´s !!!
In my country we have 400 years of arab ocupation after the year of 711 DC,when the arabs win big battle(Guadalet) against Visigotic worriors,so also the VISIGOTORUM CODEX is someting bad,barbarians simple cut the right hand if people stole something,but arabs allways hanging until this recent days ??? So,what can worse than put the life of a person so low that can die becouse of TH activity,maybe prisons are overload???thats the point i dont like ,if i´m wrong about this law in your coutry,i´m sorry to post this,but thats what i heard about...
Hi Morgan,

Iran is not Arab country,
Regarding hanging person because of TH, in my country Saudi Arabia TH is not allowed but Also is not a crime, I never heard any one jailed because of TH.
Old 01-19-2012, 10:45 PM
Guru

[QUOTE=mosha;141556]
Quote:
Hi Mehdi

Hi Morgan,

Iran is not Arab country,
Regarding hanging person because of TH, in my country Saudi Arabia TH is not allowed but Also is not a crime, I never heard any one jailed because of TH.
That is great news ! maybe you have better law than in my country
Old 01-20-2012, 07:46 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Hi Karolina !
♥♥
Fred, didn't you have something with Wilma??
Old 01-20-2012, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Hi Mehdi

Attachment 17837

Attachment 17838
Morgan, some info about Iran:
Iran is not Arab country, Iran is Persian! The name of Iran (ایران) is the Modern Persian derivative from the Proto-Iranian term Aryānā,, meaning "Land of the Aryans", first attested in Zoroastrianism's Avesta tradition.
The term Ērān is found to refer to Iran in a 3rd century Sassanid inscription, and the Parthian inscription that accompanies it uses the Parthian term "aryān" in reference to Iranians. However historically Iran has been referred to as Persia or similar (La Perse, Persien, Perzië, etc.) by the Western world, mainly due to the writings of Greek historians who called Iran Persis (Περσίς), meaning land of the Persians. In 1935 Rezā Shāh requested that the international community should refer to the country as Iran. Opposition to the name change led to the reversal of the decision, and in 1959 both names were to be used interchangeably. Since the Iranian Revolution in 1979 the official name of the country has been the "Islamic Republic of Iran."
most people that live in Iran are Persian - Azeri( Azerbaijan's turk's) - turkmen's - kurd's and a few Arab's and other people. the language of Iran is farsi but with Arab alphabet.
in Iran TH is not allowed and TH's have 1 or 2 years jail! but not more than this!
if you need more info, i can post more info here.
Attached Images

Old 01-20-2012, 02:33 PM
Guru

Quote:
Fred, didn't you have something with Wilma??
Wilma?? You mean Messy69 maybe, but i suspected that there was a little supplement to it that i wouldn´t like.
Old 01-20-2012, 02:42 PM
Guru

Quote:
Wilma?? You mean Messy69 maybe, but i suspected that there was a little supplement to it that i wouldn´t like.
No, no Fred, it is about Wilma. I have photo of you two in delicate position.
Old 01-20-2012, 03:03 PM
Guru

Quote:
Was interesting to read mehdi, thanks !
Old 01-20-2012, 03:07 PM
Guru

Quote:
No, no Fred, it is about Wilma. I have photo of you two in delicate position.
I am sure JP would be happy to see a picture, as long as we can see the hands.
Old 01-20-2012, 03:39 PM
Guru

Quote:

I am sure JP would be happy to see a picture, as long as we can see the hands.
OK Fred, on your responsibility:

Old 01-20-2012, 05:45 PM
Guru

Quote:
OK Fred, on your responsibility:
I ams sorry WM6, but i had to report this post using the red triangle because of privacy and +18 issues.
Regards,
Fred
Old 01-20-2012, 11:04 PM
Guru

Quote:
Iran is not Arab country, Iran is Persian! The name of Iran (ایران) is the Modern Persian derivative from the Proto-Iranian term Aryānā,, meaning "Land of the Aryans", first attested in Zoroastrianism's Avesta tradition.
The term Ērān is found to refer to Iran in a 3rd century Sassanid inscription, and the Parthian inscription that accompanies it uses the Parthian term "aryān" in reference to Iranians. However historically Iran has been referred to as Persia or similar (La Perse, Persien, Perzië, etc.) by the Western world, mainly due to the writings of Greek historians who called Iran Persis (Περσίς), meaning land of the Persians. In 1935 Rezā Shāh requested that the international community should refer to the country as Iran. Opposition to the name change led to the reversal of the decision, and in 1959 both names were to be used interchangeably. Since the Iranian Revolution in 1979 the official name of the country has been the "Islamic Republic of Iran."
most people that live in Iran are Persian - Azeri( Azerbaijan's turk's) - turkmen's - kurd's and a few Arab's and other people. the language of Iran is farsi but with Arab alphabet.
in Iran TH is not allowed and TH's have 1 or 2 years jail! but not more than this!
if you need more info, i can post more info here.
Hi Mehdi

Thanks for all this information,i see your country as a lot of history and potential treasures.So be careful to not stay this 1 or 2 years in jail.

regards
Old 01-21-2012, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Was interesting to read mehdi, thanks !
thank you
Old 01-21-2012, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Hi Mehdi

Thanks for all this information,i see your country as a lot of history and potential treasures.So be careful to not stay this 1 or 2 years in jail.

regards
thank you Morgan, don't worry i am careful
Old 01-27-2012, 02:06 PM
Guru

Default NMR Spectroscopy

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi sakis1,

Thank you for posting your tips to learn about the NMR that you use on your pistol.
I read your all the websites that show images where you say "look at google images for NMR.
I found that all the images showed powerful magnets that are used to create a very strong magnetic field to put unknown samples into so the NMR can be measured.
What I read from the links you showed, the only way to obtain a strong enough magnetic field to detect NMR frequencies requires using a superconducting magnet to make a 12 Tesla or more field field to insert a sample into. Liquid nitrogen and liquid helium are required in order to cool the solenoid coils cold enough to create the superconducting electromagnet so it can reach a large current flow to create this enormous magnetic field.
Of course, the superconducting magnet wire is usually a copper clad niobium-titanium alloy, because ordinary copper wire does not work.
I can see from your google NMR images that a computer is used to make calculations from the MHz data taken from the sensors in the NMR cyrogenic chamber.
The final calculation can identify what element was present from the precession data.
See below for some images I found when I made the google NMR image search as you said.

I had no idea that you have found a way to miniaturize a superconducting solenoid to generate intense magnetic fields strong enough to perform NMR spectrometry.
This is quite a feat.
This magnetic field is only 200,000 times stronger than the earth's natural field, but it should be strong enough to give adequate results for NMR spectroscopy.
It seems even more amazing that you have been able to identify buried samples without placing them into the 12 Tesla superconducting field on your PD first.

What I am wondering are three questions:
1. How do you keep the liquid nitrogen and liquid helium cold long enough for treasure hunting so your superconducting coil can maintain the 12 Tesla field?
2. What power source do you use to drive your superconducting magnet?
3. How did you manage to get buried treasures to precess when they are not first placed inside the 12 Tesla magnet cavity on your PD?

Best wishes,
J_P
another link for NMR
http://www2.chemistry.msu.edu/facult...y/nmr/nmr1.htm

http://www.physorg.com/news3668.html
Old 01-27-2012, 03:34 PM
Guru

Default NMR with TWO Coil

NMR with TWO Coil

https://www.victoria.ac.nz/scps/rese...rctic-nmr.aspx

Old 01-27-2012, 06:14 PM
Guru

Hi humhum,
These are very interesting links that explain NMR and NMR measuring instruments.
In your first link, I see a lot of good information about hydrogen resonance in various organic compounds that can be found when using a superconducting magnet to create a 2.35 Tesla magnetic field.

Your second link shows a portable NMR sensor made by researchers from the Berkeley Laurence Laboratory, University of California, and the Institute for Technical Chemistry in Germany.
They found a way to arrange a large Neodymium-Iron-Boron rare earth magnet produce a 0.2 Tesla magnetic field that could detect NMR.
It is good they were able to produce a 0.2 Tesla field, or it wouldn't work, according to the researchers.
“The variations within the magnetic fields of previous portable NMR devices are usually orders of magnitude too large to detect chemical shifts,”

Your third link shows another portable NMR sensor used by scientists near the north pole.
Since they are only looking for structural details of ice, they are not using equipment to identify the hydrogen in the ice.
They are trying to make images more like an MRI image that show the brine pockets in the ice samples they placed inside the coil of their Tecmag-Aries NMR system.
This Tecmag Aries MNR sytem can make images using only a 0.03 Tesla magnetic field, when you are using their software to display it on a computer.
The decay times look roughly similar to what we see on a proton magnetometer for distilled water to precess.

Do you think any of these articles show equipment that you think sakis1 connected to his PD using the metal locator circuit above?

Best wishes, J_P
Attached Images

Old 01-28-2012, 05:25 PM
Guru

Hi ma330

have you got any results with this device jet?
Regards
Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma330 View Post
for dera freand wm6