LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 03-08-2016, 04:52 PM

Colleague WM6 want to say that my land where I live device does not work, but elsewhere in the interior, away from the sea is no problem. My IGA -1 discovered an underground river at a depth of 75 meters. I mean the device is working, but not everywhere.
Old 03-08-2016, 05:25 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjoykin4 View Post
HI Geo. Antenna was made fom highly polished brass disks. Diameter of smaller 5 cm bigger 15 cm. Smaller disk was connected via small diameter brass rod at input of 140УД13 OP amplifier midulator/demodulator while bigger disk was grounded. If you could find oxigen-free copper disks try as capacitive antenna for all kind of LRLs.

Best regards enjoykin4

Thank you enjoy.

BTW.. what are the oxigen-free copper??

Regards
Old 03-08-2016, 05:30 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragomir View Post
Colleague WM6 want to say that my land where I live device does not work, but elsewhere in the interior, away from the sea is no problem. My IGA -1 discovered an underground river at a depth of 75 meters. I mean the device is working, but not everywhere.
It is fine, dragomir, that IGA-1 works sometimes for you.
How do you know that there was river detected at 75m of depth?
Is there a natural cave to this river or bored hole for water supply?
Old 03-08-2016, 05:39 PM

Drilling and extraction of water from the ground.
Old 03-08-2016, 05:51 PM

Geo Antenna IGA- 1've seen made of polished stainless steel. And I've done and works well, but it must be very well polished.
Old 03-08-2016, 07:33 PM
Guru

Quote:
Drilling and extraction of water from the ground.
After you detect underground river with your IGA-1 device?
Old 03-08-2016, 11:51 PM

Hello everyone, This is a discussion, I agree with wm6, there are too many stray signals around, I mean the artificial signals that suppress the natural ones, I do not believe that you can create a passive device capable of picking up signals from buried gold. IgA1 with great respect for the excellent researchers and Russian scientists believe it is a detector of static that might work well in the absence of artificial noise, if it is in a cone shade, or if the searched signal 'quite as strong as that generated by sotterraneo.Credo water in addition that it is possible to pick up a signal buried gold if immersed in a Faraday cage to the exclusion of various frequencies or in a special situation as a pioggia.Penso day that a passive type LRL technology would have had great success some years ago when we were not bombarded with artificial signals so 'frequent and potenti.penso that maybe a good choice makes Francoitaly when rumored to be interested in infrared, trying to associate his LRL spectrum ottico.L'infrared as far as I I know, and 'a very powerful energy output, can penetrate the soil and dig the rocks in search of a signal with a suitable filter electronic circuit, can' direct us to the request source. If you remember my experience told in this forum about the this with a modified thermal camera, now I speak of a similar told by a man who according to him, has lost a treasure for his negligenza.Sembra the guy equipped with a thermal camera took photos with his wife in July in the shade of a large oak tree to see parts of the colored wife's body based on the temperature raggiunta.Dopo having viewed the picture, the famous guy 'an isolated spot warm enough on the trunk oak where the woman was appoggiata.Incuriosito I investigate 'on the trunk without noticing anything special thinking it could be a beam of sunlight from foglie.Passati not stopped a few months, with the arrival of the rainy season that I come from you and 'moved in late November, it seems that lightning has incinerated the tree, because the oak tree and' a strong and robust tree's trunk has withstood the fire for meta'.Un ladies around in the countryside in search of snails, with early morning sun rays, known 'something shimmering in the distance, curiously approached' and guess what ', I find' a substantial amount 'of time pensolante gold from the trunk of the oak struck by fulmine.La oak and' an ancient tree, over there and 'known to history the presence of brigands who used to hide in the trees loot slots, I think it is pure verita'.Come well know the lightning and' an electric shock so 'as a capacitor, but then why that oak and not other as the place 'full of oaks and other trees? Maybe gold has negatively charged the tree as a negative armor of an electrolytic capacitor in order to give birth to the download? If you think that my speech is illogical, accept criticism and different because 'comments I think it is in resonance with the purpose of this forum dVE also critical of other members, newsworthy and cultura.Scusate my English.
Old 03-09-2016, 01:54 AM
Banned

Ciao Signore Franco !!

Make attention on this amazing Russian Cold War bug sniffer circuit called "СИНИЦА". This bird is СИНИЦА- or "Cinciallegra", perfect bug hunter!!

Cinciallegra" or Great tit.

This modification was one based on original "The Sinitsa" design.

It is extraordinary universal receiver/demodulator or in other words universal bug sniffer. Signore Franco, your LRL detector is 100500% compatibile with this "Sinitsa" Cold War secret device. But what Russian and American scientist have not got any idea even in their dreams is that this device can detect gold, silver, nobble metals or simple say it is pure Franco LR - which i want to admit WORK PERFECT. Yes detect GOLD, SILVER, COPPER metals. So my dear Franco you have rediscovered original "The Sinitsa" device. You are pretty good EE - and i respect it.
Franco to ask: Maybe you had worked for KGB long time ago... in cold war ??.... Just kidding .....

So...

At this modified schematic injected carrier frequency
is square wave, (freq. is something higher than hearing audio range - while in original was pure sinus wave -variabile like in your LRL ), is injected into the incoming unknown signal - let's say Gold target signal and processed to produce a host of sidebands. Final result of amazing signal injection and demodulation is that just any signal, even an empty (non-modulated) dead-carrier , will produce a detectable audio output or in your case via comparators led blinking as you approach golden target.

Signore Franco let's make together perfect Gold discrimination at this circuit - further known as FrancoItaly Sinitsa 2016. !!

ps: Signore Franco remember our firend Esteban schematic with diode in series with stylus antenna and two additional stylus rods in parallel to main which were grounded on their end via 560 om and 680 om resistors. I bet 100500% that highly polished brass or copper rods work perfect in this "Sinitsa" device. Maybe even IGA-1 capacitor antenna will work better. Just an idea for some builders. In any case
lots of experiments need to be try here !!

Best regards
Enjoykin4
Old 03-09-2016, 02:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Thank you enjoy.

Regards

Hi Geo

Oxygen-free copper is copper without oxygen !!

Or it is a high conductivity copper alloy that have been electrolytically refined to reduce the level of oxygen in their inner structure to 0.001% or much below. In other words perfect conductor alloy ideal for IGA-1 capacitive disk antenna.

Best regards
Enjoykin4
Old 03-09-2016, 03:27 AM
Guru

Quote:
Ciao Signore Franco !!

Make attention on this amazing Russian Cold War bug sniffer circuit called "СИНИЦА". This bird is СИНИЦА- or "Cinciallegra", perfect bug hunter!!

Why spend at least €30.00 and hours of work for nerving raucous KGB "Cigumigu", if you can get modern broadband receiver, used by Russian FSB now, that incorporate frequency-meter (you know - you are searching for exact gold frequency) with display and high polished tunable antenna for €12.50?
Old 03-09-2016, 03:57 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post

Purified electrolytic copper - to expensive to spend it for such funny crap as IGA-1.

But extremely durable as soldering tip - try it.
Attached Images

Old 03-09-2016, 04:59 AM
Guru

Shows rare material for the local market of the small town I live.....

Anyway thanks for reply!
Old 03-09-2016, 05:07 AM
Guru

Quote:
Geo Antenna IGA- 1've seen made of polished stainless steel. And I've done and works well, but it must be very well polished.
Thanks Dragomir.
But here are my questions.
It is only an antenna, why must be very well polished or why must be from free-oxygene copper etc... IGA-1 works at VLF so why all these??? So long waves can't reflected at so small surface.
My lrls don't need special materials at antenna, the same with Franco's lrl.

Old 03-09-2016, 05:11 AM

I think no matter what material is made antenna. The important thing is to be well polished. The device is very likely to capture photons, otherwise why would have to be polished discs? I at the beginning of the discussion I said that this device captures radiation from the core of the earth and silhouettes that form of what is under the ground near the surface. Where I live this radiation can not escape the surface of the earth. interfere and perhaps salt composition of the ground or mineralized ground. This is easily understood, approaching one hand near the antenna and device have to register When the reaction has there may be working, but when there is not. This happens because the aura of a man is excited by the radiation of the Earth's core and then captures.
Old 03-09-2016, 09:33 AM
Guru

Hi enjoykin4,
about "FrancoItaly Sinitsa 2016" I must admit that the operating principle is the same but the frequency is too low, I've already done tests with frequencies around 60kHz but with negative results, it seems that the frequency most suitable is the one used in my LRL, about 100-150Mhz in the input resonant circuit and 2-10Mhz for the signal "modulated by the phenomenon". This does not mean that the phenomenon emits a signal on this frequency, it may be an already existing signal modulated maybe by a harmonic of the phenomenon.
Best Regards
Old 03-09-2016, 12:18 PM

Quote:

Dear friends!
Complete "Sinica" project is here:
http://www.techlib.com/electronics/allband.htm
Regards!
Sneshko
Old 03-09-2016, 01:59 PM
Guru

Anybody know anything about this Russian device? ADGEX ELFE flashlight that claims to be charged by the earth's magnetic field. The "FE" in ELFE stands for free energy.
Old 03-09-2016, 02:46 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancoItaly View Post

about "FrancoItaly Sinitsa 2016" I must admit that the operating principle is the same
Sorry Franco, is not.

Your design has selectable input, while "Sinica" designs (as on link posted by Sneshko) are all unselectable broadband environment noise and interferences receiver.

Apart from that both are electronic circuit - this is important difference.

Correct term for Sinica is not "Hears anything" demodulating universal receiver but "Hears everything" demodulating universal receiver.

Sinica is able to detect something from vicinity of signal source only, nothing (in fact a lot of mess if put on gain) from distance. Nothing. This is how unelectable broadband receivers work.

Two Box or PI design are more "long range" than this noise and interferences receiver.

Or with words from Sneshko link:

"The Amazing All-Band Receiver is basically a diode detector (!) followed by a high-gain audio amplifier. This is not a multi-band receiver; it picks up everything at once! The detector uses a biased Schottky diode for excellent sensitivity and bandwidth; the detector will detect signals from below the AM broadcast band up to the microwave bands. The number of interesting signals is surprising; it is fun to drive around listening to the numerous strange sounds.
"

Yes, it could be fun to catch all those "strange sounds", but of no use for long range detecting.
Old 03-09-2016, 02:56 PM
Guru

The skeptics are screaming about the ADGEX ELFE flashlight. They claim it is a fraud. One video shows the insides and there are no coils, electronics, whatsoever. Then someone says that video is a fake. So yeah, i don't believe skeptics. I would like to see some electronics or SOMETHING. And I've yet to read even one positive review.
Old 03-09-2016, 05:40 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post

So yeah, i don't believe skeptics. I would like to see some electronics or SOMETHING.
Why you think, that incorporated electronic, is proof "per se", that things work?

Here you can find a lot of TI scientific electronic, but creation is still not able to detect something (even from vicinity, not to say from distance):

On other side, this environment-friendly approach, has some real potential:

Old 03-09-2016, 06:59 PM
Guru

Okay, I stand corrected. That's offensive to the senses! Most LRL's are not intentionally fraudulent, they just don't work very well.

As for free power, I know there are devices that can pick up power near household wiring, and others that use radio stations to charge a capacitor. This ADGEX ELFE claims Schumann resonance.
Old 03-09-2016, 08:12 PM
Guru

As for that calculator, I've gone so far as it call it a skeptic hoax. It's that phony and so is the guy on t-net who pushes it. i call him a closet skeptic. And nothing has convinced my otherwise.
Old 03-09-2016, 10:18 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
And nothing has convinced my otherwise.
I even didn't try something like that.

I know that this is religious question for believers - so something unchangeable till the end of the world.
Old 03-10-2016, 04:26 AM
Guru

So wich are the results????
IGA-1 works (detecting anomalies) or not????

Old 03-10-2016, 04:31 AM
Guru

Quote:

Hi Geo

Oxygen-free copper is copper without oxygen !!

Or it is a high conductivity copper alloy that have been electrolytically refined to reduce the level of oxygen in their inner structure to 0.001% or much below. In other words perfect conductor alloy ideal for IGA-1 capacitive disk antenna.

Best regards
Enjoykin4
I have read that on some models of IGA-1 inventor uses digital filter to discriminate between some anomalies.
Do you know anything about it??