LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 01-06-2011, 11:46 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6
Hi FrancoItaly

All originals are very known and there is nothing serious to clone.

Such view (Like: only one person know last LRL secrets) is mystical approach and don't suit serious researcher.

Such mystical approach suit only scammers like mineoro and rangertell. They need it to scam business continuation.

If you use electronic in dowsing rod, you use known science, nothing mystical. So if it does not work, there is nothing mystical too. It is very simple: it does not work. And no mineoros funny boxes, no rangertell calculator sticks and no other scam crap, does work as claimed. No one (except in his fraudulent videos).

But if you need some mystical for your soul, you can find it. Everywhere. In electronic dowsing rods too.

I wish you good luck with your dowsing and be careful to not over-dowse your life.
Hi WM6,
From what I heard, there are 3 people who know the secret to make the Alonso PD work, and a fourth person who stumbled on it by accident, but does not fully comprehend how to make it work.

From what I heard, the secret is not unlike adjusting the coils in a DD coil metal detector, except it is much more difficult, and requires taking the detector away from all buildings, metal things and electric things for final tuning. If the proper tuning procedure is followed, the PD is said to become reliable at detecting gold from 2 meters, and maybe more if lucky. For a VLF DD metal detector, we can expect maybe 25 cm range if well tuned. But if the DD coils and circuits are not tuned correctly, maybe 5 cm and much false signals...

Think about it... if you saw the schematic for the TGS metal detector and built it with a DD coil using only the information you see on the schematic, you would not find the detection distance that Max or Ivconic found.
But if you read the detailed instructions for tuning the circuits and the coils, you will have a good chance to see good detection range from the TGS.

Why would it be different for the PD?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-07-2011, 12:00 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo
Hi J_P.
Don't forget that i am also good at dowsing!!!!

Regards
Of course...

But opposite ions are also good at loving... same as Romeo and Juliet...!

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-07-2011, 12:03 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post

Best wishes,
J_P
Hi J_P

it is nothing different.

Good constructor of PD can maybe reach (tunned in Brazilian jungle) 25 cm for some targets, others not so experienced maybe at best 13cm. The rest to 3 or 10 kilometers exist only in sweet dowsers dreams.
Old 01-07-2011, 12:03 AM
Guru

Default The Pistoldetector

Quote:
Hi WM6,
From what I heard, there are 3 people who know the secret to make the Alonso PD work, and a fourth person who stumbled on it by accident, but does not fully comprehend how to make it work.

From what I heard, the secret is not unlike adjusting the coils in a DD coil metal detector, except it is much more difficult, and requires taking the detector away from all buildings, metal things and electric things for final tuning. If the proper tuning procedure is followed, the PD is said to become reliable at detecting gold from 2 meters, and maybe more if lucky. For a VLF DD metal detector, we can expect maybe 25 cm range if well tuned. But if the DD coils and circuits are not tuned correctly, maybe 5 cm...

Think about it... if you saw the schematic for the TGS metal detector and built it with a DD coil with only the information you see on the schematic, you would not find the detection distance that Max or Ivconic found. But if you read the detailed instructions for tuning the circuits and the coils, you will have a good chance to see good detection range from the TGS.

Best wishes,
J_P

No J_P
the PD is better than you think. Two meters on very little objects (1gr gold nugget) ,7 m five silver coins inside one pot, 15 m or 20 m silver hoard 80 cm buried,and so many other objects found. I think this is the UNIQUE working LRL (detection of coin size objects) post here in this forum.
Other LRL´s posted here can work but demands BIG amount of precious metal...
What Geo saw in Portugal was just a simple demonstration ,becouse we dont have time for more...
Old 01-07-2011, 12:09 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post

Two meters on very little objects (1gr gold nugget) ,7 m five silver coins inside one pot, 15 m or 20 m silver hoard 80 cm buried,and so many other objects found. I think this is the UNIQUE working LRL (detection of coin size objects) post here in this forum.
Hi Morgan,

problem with all your target is that it was known objects.
This fact make all tests invalid.
With unknown target there was completely different story.
Old 01-07-2011, 12:11 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan
No J_P
the PD is better than you think. Two meters on very little objects (1gr gold nugget) ,7 m five silver coins inside one pot, 15 m or 20 m silver hoard 80 cm buried,and so many other objects found. I think this is the UNIQUE working LRL (detection of coin size objects) post here in this forum.
Other LRL´s posted here can work but demands BIG amount of precious metal...
What Geo saw in Portugal was just a simple demonstration ,becouse we dont have time for more...
Hi Morgan,
When I saw 2 meters detection, I was surprised. This is more than I expected to see on a video. But from what I saw, and from what I heard from Geo, I think the PD was detecting a gold medal from 2 meters.

It is too bad you do not have time to make a video of your PD detecting treasure at 7m reliably so we can all see how it really works for 7m.
If we see convincing evidence, then we will say it can detect to 7 meters reliably, not 2 meters. But we did not see this evidence....

So the printed words remain that the PD is said to detect reliably at 2 meters distance.
Still this is a good detection distance when compared to a VLF or PI metal detector.

Maybe if you find time to make a convincing video of 7 meters reliable detection, then we will begin to believe it can find treasure at this distance.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-07-2011, 12:18 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6
Hi J_P

it is nothing different.

Good constructor of PD can maybe reach (tunned in Brazilian jungle) 25 cm for some targets, others not so experienced maybe at best 13cm. The rest to 3 or 10 kilometers exist only in sweet dowsers dreams.
Hi WM6,
The distance of detection I saw on videos of the PD is 2 meters, not 25 cm. I saw a video of the PD find unknown targets at 2 meters. This makes me think that people who do not find 2 meters detection distance from the PD do not know the tips for proper tuning. But this is only what I think. Maybe you will have a chance to see the Geo PD find treasure things at 2 meter distance when you visit, and to change your thinking. Or maybe you will not see 2 meter detection and keep your same thinking.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-07-2011, 09:58 AM
Guru

Hi J_Player
I have no tried Mineoro, I say that the phenomenon is real and very probably Mineoro works because it was the founder and the discoverer of the phenomenom. My concern is regard the lack of a TR stage/TR coil and perhaps this is the cause of bad working in Europe. What has prompted me to continue it was the "compass o sky" effect in "Morgan" PD and in my first pistols, it was very strange but it showed that an unconventional signal existed in the air and over the ground. This phenomenom was in all the place that I tested.

For WM6
No dowsing system im my pistols, also if I can dowse in some manner, but this is another theme...

Best regards
Old 01-07-2011, 11:20 AM
Guru

I got an idea:

Let´s admit there is a halo effect, similar to an anomaly in the electrostatic field above earth.
Let´s admit this effect is destroyed by an electromagnetic field, like Esteban and others said before.
Then to detect it and only it (but not its natural variations), we need to measure it, then send an impulse via a coil, then measure it again, to detect any variation.
If something has changed, then there was a "halo" around here.
If only the natural field changes, it will not be affected by the coil impulse.

Many "if´s" , but it´s an idea.... if it works, it´s a great idea
Old 01-07-2011, 02:54 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancoItaly
Hi J_Player
I have no tried Mineoro, I say that the phenomenon is real and very probably Mineoro works because it was the founder and the discoverer of the phenomenom. My concern is regard the lack of a TR stage/TR coil and perhaps this is the cause of bad working in Europe.

Best regards
We hear reports of bad working in Europe, Asia, Central America, North America, Australia, and the USSR. It seems whenever you go away from the factory testing grounds or Paraguay, You hear many reports of bad working. If you remember, Alonso developed the PD. Wasn't Damasio the person who modified it to put the ion chamber and remove the IB section? Did someone make a decision to reduce the performance of the Alonso design, similar to the way Minelab does not use all their best circuits in any single metal detector? Is it possible Mineoro only works for people at the factory testing grounds and nearby, and for people who have friends who work at the Mineoro factory?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-07-2011, 03:12 PM
Guru

Hi Fred

My philosophy for my pistols it's to create AC magnetic field with an oscillator with a TR coil, frequency from 60 to 150 Khz, and RX coil in IB configuration, the same as "Morgan" PD, but with a small printed board as antenna instead of ferrite rod. My design is completely different from "Morgan" PD, I use retune circuit and slow motion circuit. But the principle of operation is to look for a little change in the RX stage and to remove "commpass/sky" effect in a similar manner as ground exclude.

Best regards
Old 01-07-2011, 03:33 PM
Guru

Hi J_Player

For me isn't important if Mineoro works, I don't want to buy. The very important thing it's that the "phenomenon" is real. I think that the Alonzo PD is the real revolution in long range detecting and this may be obtained with usual techniques of metal detector design with few changes.

Best regards
Old 01-07-2011, 10:56 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancoItaly
Hi J_Player

For me isn't important if Mineoro works, I don't want to buy. The very important thing it's that the "phenomenon" is real. I think that the Alonzo PD is the real revolution in long range detecting and this may be obtained with usual techniques of metal detector design with few changes.

Best regards
Hi FrancoItaly,
The phenomenon has never been defined.
We have heard many stories of how long time buried metal things can have a halo from people who use metal detectors. Then after digging the metal things, the halo is gone.
Is the halo a phenomenon? I think so. If it is not a phenomenon, then hundreds of metal detectorists are all wrong when they report they got a really strong signal from a simple coin, and the strong signal became normal after digging it. Even I have seen this halo effect on non-ferrous metal objects on a few occasions.

But halo seen when using a metal detector to find a coin is only one property of "phenomenon".
We also hear many other reports of different "phenomenon" properties.
For example I have read these explanations of what happens to long time buried metal...

Some descriptions of the long time buried metal phenomenon told in the Geotech forums:

1. The buried metal releases ions into the ground
2. The buried metal releases ions into the air that can be measured with ion detectors
3. The buried metal becomes a ground battery that can be detected with resistivity or current sensing ground probes.
4. The buried metal vibrates mechanically and can be detected with acoustic equipment.
5. The buried metal sends out EM waves that can be detected with a receiver.
6. The buried metal will vibrate if an oscillator is set to send the correct AF or ELF frequency for the kind of metal that is buried. This vibration can be detected in a receiver.
7. The buried metal will show its location if you shine an IR LED on the ground above it with a chopper circuit. The location can be determined by watching for a change in the chopper circuit sending the LED power.
8. The buried metal will cause a change in the electrostatic properties of the air above where it is buried that can be detected with an electrostatic detector.
9. The buried metal will send out signal lines that can be picked up by any equipment capable of detecting signal lines.
10. The buried metal will wait for a carrier signal line to be shot to it, then the metal will return the carrier signal line where it can be detected by the LRL user.
11. The buried metal will make its location known biologically to all conscious animals in the area (in a radionic kind of way). For those not in tune to their inner selves, they may not be able to sense the location. But others will be able to sense the location from long distance, using only a map and a thread and needle.

There are more descriptions of what the "phenomenon" is, but nobody has defined it as a single consistent phenomenon that can be explained in a way that is understandable, and which has not been proven to be impossible. We get conflicting descriptions from people who believe the "phenomenon" exists. And we also get conflicting information from people who believe it does not exist.... ie: Metal detectorists such as Max who say LRLs and "phenomenon" are BS, also say they are sure halo is real. Isn't halo also an unexplained "phenomenon" we see from long time buried metal?

If "phenomenon" simply means unusual phenomenon that happens when metal is buried a long time, then halo is "the phenomenon" same as buried metals releasing ions is "the phenomenon". In fact any thing a person wanted to make up could be "the phenomenon", such as "a cloud of gold ions floats in the air above buried gold"... whether it is true or not. In order to determine what the "phenomenon" is, we must first consider which of the "phenomenon" descriptions we have been reading about are true, and which are false, tricks of the mind, or made up theories. If the phenomenon described is real, then it can be reliably detected repeatably by different people in different places in the world, not only in the Mineoro demonstration yard and by friends of people who work at the Mineoro factory.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-07-2011, 11:47 PM
Guru

Hi J_P

if one can sell crappy boxes for + 10.000 dollars then this can be treated as very real phenomenon.
Old 01-08-2011, 12:04 AM
Guru

Default PD

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancoItaly View Post
Hi Fred

My philosophy for my pistols it's to create AC magnetic field with an oscillator with a TR coil, frequency from 60 to 150 Khz, and RX coil in IB configuration, the same as "Morgan" PD, but with a small printed board as antenna instead of ferrite rod. My design is completely different from "Morgan" PD, I use retune circuit and slow motion circuit. But the principle of operation is to look for a little change in the RX stage and to remove "commpass/sky" effect in a similar manner as ground exclude.

Best regards

Hello

The Alonso´s PD start the SKY EFECT when sensitivity is more than the limit. Detection of precious metals and aluminium start in one point before the sky efect. The adition of one analogical meter(instead of original LED) help to control this specific adjustment .
Good luck with your LRL project.
Old 01-08-2011, 12:12 AM
Guru

Default PHENOMENON

Quote:
Hi FrancoItaly,
The phenomenon has never been defined.
We have heard many stories of how long time buried metal things can have a halo from people who use metal detectors. Then after digging the metal things, the halo is gone.
Is the halo a phenomenon? I think so. If it is not a phenomenon, then hundreds of metal detectorists are all wrong when they report they got a really strong signal from a simple coin, and the strong signal became normal after digging it. Even I have seen this halo effect on non-ferrous metal objects on a few occasions.

But halo seen when using a metal detector to find a coin is only one property of "phenomenon".
We also hear many other reports of different "phenomenon" properties.
For example I have read these explanations of what happens to long time buried metal...

Some descriptions of the long time buried metal phenomenon told in the Geotech forums:
1. The buried metal releases ions into the ground
2. The buried metal releases ions into the air that can be measured with ion detectors
3. The buried metal becomes a ground battery that can be detected with resistivity or current sensing ground probes.
4. The buried metal vibrates mechanically and can be detected with acoustic equipment.
5. The buried metal sends out EM waves that can be detected with a receiver.
6. The buried metal will vibrate if an oscillator is set to send the correct AF or ELF frequency for the kind of metal that is buried. This vibration can be detected in a receiver.
7. The buried metal will show its location if you shine an IR LED on the ground above it with a chopper circuit. The location can be determined by watching for a change in the chopper circuit sending the LED power.
8. The buried metal will cause a change in the electrostatic properties of the air above where it is buried that can be detected with an electrostatic detector.
9. The buried metal will send out signal lines that can be picked up by any equipment capable of detecting signal lines.
10. The buried metal will wait for a carrier signal line to be shot to it, then the metal will return the carrier signal line where it can be detected by the LRL user.
11. The buried metal will make its location known biologically to all conscious animals in the area (in a radionic kind of way). For those not in tune to their inner selves, they may not be able to sense the location. But others will be able to sense the location from long distance, using only a map and a thread and needle.

There are more descriptions of what the "phenomenon" is, but nobody has defined it as a single consistent phenomenon that can be explained in a way that is understandable, and which has not been proven to be impossible. We get conflicting descriptions from people who believe the "phenomenon" exists. And we also get conflicting information from people who believe it does not exist.... ie: Metal detectorists such as Max who say LRLs and "phenomenon" are BS, also say they are sure halo is real. Isn't halo also an unexplained "phenomenon" we see from long time buried metal?

If "phenomenon" simply means unusual phenomenon that happens when metal is buried a long time, then halo is "the phenomenon" same as buried metals releasing ions is "the phenomenon". In fact any thing a person wanted to make up could be "the phenomenon", such as "a cloud of gold ions floats in the air above buried gold"... whether it is true or not. In order to determine what the "phenomenon" is, we must first consider which of the "phenomenon" descriptions we have been reading about are true, and which are false, tricks of the mind, or made up theories. If the phenomenon described is real, then it can be reliably detected repeatably by different people in different places in the world, not only in the Mineoro demonstration yard and by friends of people who work at the Mineoro factory.

Best wishes,
J_P

Yes,PHENOMENON is REALITY same as our world is round not square...

Name:  nau_a_deriva1.JPG
Views: 2786
Size:  20.7 KB
Old 01-08-2011, 12:19 AM
Guru

Default MINEORO

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
Hi J_P

if one can sell crappy boxes for + 10.000 dollars then this can be treated as very real phenomenon.

Even if MINEORO boxes can work as LRL for big treasure,the big price is completly wrong.
If MINEORO boxes works as they claim,example one gold coin 30 m distance,this 10.000 $ are the correct paiment,becouse this LRL device will bring treasures for the owner.
Unfortunatly reality is shows MINEORO is not good.
Old 01-08-2011, 12:21 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancoItaly View Post
Hi Fred

Best regards
Hi Franco,
This look interesting, i hope you will find something measurable and share your results.
Even if the halo effect has not been explained, its reality seems to be accepted, so a halo (only) detector could be an interesting project - forgetting about the metal itself -
Good luck!
Old 01-08-2011, 12:58 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post

Even if the halo effect has not been explained, its reality seems to be accepted, so a halo (only) detector could be an interesting project - forgetting about the metal itself -

!
Hi Fred

you cannot eliminate halo effect from targets signals. It is about the same signal.

Its suit not-dividable together and work in connection with mineralized soil like an enlarged SW antenna.
If you take SW antenna (target) away, antenna enlargement alone don't work anymore.
If you dig out long buried coin, halo effect disappear, because you break coin connection with soil which work by its crystalline structure as coin enlargement.

Our friend FrancoItaly done empty work. Sorry.
Old 01-08-2011, 01:27 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6
Hi Fred

you cannot eliminate halo effect from targets signals. It is about the same signal.

Its suit not-dividable together and work in connection with mineralized soil like an enlarged SW antenna.
If you take SW antenna (target) away, antenna enlargement alone don't work anymore.
If you dig out long buried coin, halo effect disappear, because you break coin connection with soil which work by its crystalline structure as coin enlargement.

Our friend FrancoItaly done empty work. Sorry.
... More conflicting information about halos... which proves once again that there is a lot of misinformation being passed as facts.
Be sure to do your homework and check if you are reading facts or made-up theories before you accept written stories about halos or "phenomenon".

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-08-2011, 03:09 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
Hi Fred
Hi WM6,

What i meant is that no to care about the metal, but focusing in detecting "halos" only - because they *may* be of different nature, even if produced by the metal.
Old 01-08-2011, 03:20 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
I got an idea:

Let´s admit there is a halo effect, similar to an anomaly in the electrostatic field above earth.
Let´s admit this effect is destroyed by an electromagnetic field, like Esteban and others said before.
Then to detect it and only it (but not its natural variations), we need to measure it, then send an impulse via a coil, then measure it again, to detect any variation.
If something has changed, then there was a "halo" around here.
If only the natural field changes, it will not be affected by the coil impulse.

Many "if´s" , but it´s an idea.... if it works, it´s a great idea
Hi fred
At first , I didn’t believe there are detection from long distance .
But as my experiment with real LRL , I could detect rusty nails at 30 cm deep
From 2-3 meter distance . age of nails around 60 years ago . I believe there are energy filed
Around long buried metals now .
Old 01-08-2011, 04:23 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by aft_72005
Hi fred
At first , I didn’t believe there are detection from long distance .
But as my experiment with real LRL , I could detect rusty nails at 30 cm deep
From 2-3 meter distance . age of nails around 60 years ago . I believe there are energy filed
Around long buried metals now .
Hi Aft,
I have seen many rusty nails and other long time buried rusty iron. These often make big signals which are believed to be caused by the conductive rust that accumulates in the ground around the iron object, to create more surface for eddy currents to form. On close examination, I have found some rusty iron objects have become separated into layers of laminated rust plates which may be creating separate eddy currents from each lamination of rust. I find rusty iron giving a larger than normal iron signal to be a common occurrence when hunting for buried metal.

However, there is also a halo effect that is seen very rarely in which non-ferrous metals that have been buried a long time (like coins buried more than 50 years, for example) give a signal maybe twice as strong as the same coin gives when detecting it in the air after you dig it up. In these cases, we can check the hole and find there is no other buried object giving a signal from the area of the hole or from the dirt we removed from the hole. Apparently the extra strong signal stopped being extra strong when we dig the hole.

What causes this halo for non-ferrous metals?
Nobody knows for sure. We hear many theories of why, but all we really know is a lot of people from all over the world report they have experienced this on rare occasions.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-08-2011, 05:02 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi WM6,

Best wishes,
J_P
Hi J_P
Can you tell us about the 3 persons who knows the seret to make the PD work????

Regards
Old 01-08-2011, 05:09 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Morgan,
When I saw 2 meters detection, I was surprised. This is more than I expected to see on a video. But from what I saw, and from what I heard from Geo, I think the PD was detecting a gold medal from 2 meters.

It is too bad you do not have time to make a video of your PD detecting treasure at 7m reliably so we can all see how it really works for 7m.
If we see convincing evidence, then we will say it can detect to 7 meters reliably, not 2 meters. But we did not see this evidence....

So the printed words remain that the PD is said to detect reliably at 2 meters distance.
Still this is a good detection distance when compared to a VLF or PI metal detector.

Maybe if you find time to make a convincing video of 7 meters reliable detection, then we will begin to believe it can find treasure at this distance.

Best wishes,
J_P

When we found the silver paper at Portugal, the distance was 3m (very easy) from South to North and 1m from the other positions. So i believe that 7m is very easy for a big object and much years buried

Regards