LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 05-20-2009, 12:57 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hung
"Should exist injustice and untruths towards working LRLs, I'll show up to debunker the big mouths"
I guess it's time for you to change your signature from "debunkering" to "debunking", which was clearly the original intention.

With so many hints, it's surprising that you didn't get the message.
Old 05-20-2009, 01:02 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
I guess it's time for you to change your signature from "debunkering" to "debunking", which was clearly the original intention.

With so many hints, it's surprising that you didn't get the message.
Sure he can't get the message... you have to speak his language... or her language... confusing stuff!

Do you understand which is that language ??? It starts with G!

Didn't you look at picture above...

Kind regards,
Max

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 05-20-2009, 01:59 PM
Guru

I miss RObert in this thread
Old 05-20-2009, 02:10 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
I miss RObert in this thread
Well... he probably would write not just the initial letter "G" but GAIL !

You know... people that don't see use BRAILLE... other people could use something else...

I miss Robert too... now!

OK... but all that story what have to do with Remote Sensing ???

I think better to stop right now... and focus on real DEBUNKERING.

Hung what about your transistors ??? Still burnt ???

I don't understand how the hell you made a working PD with LRL capability and other people here don't.... please explain!

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 05-20-2009, 04:07 PM
Administrator

I have cleaned out the nonsense posts from this thread, because things were rapidly degenerating toward incivility.

LRL discussions tend to be pretty animated, and I try to give both sides a little extra leeway so I'm not constantly deleting posts. Please stick to the topic at hand and cut out the personal jabs. Everyone.

Thanks,
Carl
Old 05-20-2009, 05:34 PM
Guru

Congrats for being a competent administrator and making the intervention on time.

The minimum expected for now on is the respect missed from the very early days of this forum several years ago.
Old 05-20-2009, 06:51 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Congrats for being a competent administrator and making the intervention on time.

The minimum expected for now on is the respect missed from the very early days of this forum several years ago.
Hi,
ok ok... clearing the BS is positive here... cause there was too much...
but then
so what about that burnt transistors ??? cannot sleep without knowing about !

One thing I miss from the main plot here... what about your modified ranger tell ??????

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 05-20-2009, 06:53 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
I have cleaned out the nonsense posts from this thread, because things were rapidly degenerating toward incivility.

LRL discussions tend to be pretty animated, and I try to give both sides a little extra leeway so I'm not constantly deleting posts. Please stick to the topic at hand and cut out the personal jabs. Everyone.

Thanks,
Carl
Hi Carl,
yes, well done... was a little trashy thread with all that strange girls...

Hope people here will focus JUST on LRL... though seems not easy cause there some phenomenon that avoid good, sharp focus on that topic!

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 05-20-2009, 10:02 PM
Guru

Quote:
That sounds quite impressive, considering you have not had the PD working properly for very long.

What are the "hundreds of targets" you have found, and at what depth?
I'm more interested in the depth, rather than saying that the target was first detected 10m away.
Depth,is not a problem for Pistoldetektor LRL,i know that becouse some objects i found out of range of my NEXUS,i get them after take out the first 20 cm of ground to get signal with MD to pinpoint(example,one silver coin 50 cm underground) i trace the place with PD 3m distance. And my 300 silver coins was 80 cm,i found remains of old wood box...
It seems this emissions floating above the buried targets.
Old 05-21-2009, 07:31 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Depth,is not a problem for Pistoldetektor LRL,i know that becouse some objects i found out of range of my NEXUS,i get them after take out the first 20 cm of ground to get signal with MD to pinpoint(example,one silver coin 50 cm underground) i trace the place with PD 3m distance. And my 300 silver coins was 80 cm,i found remains of old wood box...
It seems this emissions floating above the buried targets.
Hi Morgan,
I do not understand... you used your nexus MD to pinpoint then reused the LRL from far and get detection...

OK , but: NEXUS has one of most powerful TX we know... resonant tx tank... that will not match with Esteban's esplaination of PD.

He wrote you DON'T have to scan the area with a conventional MD cause the oscillator of MD will destroy (maybe he wrote "consumes" ?) the target's signal picked up by the LRL device... and took much time to regenerate, maybe YEARS!

That's what I remember from Esteban's posts...

Now you tell us you used one of the most powerful tx oscillators out there... and then you STILL detected target by the PD LRL ???

I think you and Esteban must find some kind of agreement on that... I think one of you is wrong about or you're both wrong!

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 05-21-2009, 09:21 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
Hi Morgan,
I do not understand... you used your nexus MD to pinpoint then reused the LRL from far and get detection...

OK , but: NEXUS has one of most powerful TX we know... resonant tx tank... that will not match with Esteban's esplaination of PD.

He wrote you DON'T have to scan the area with a conventional MD cause the oscillator of MD will destroy (maybe he wrote "consumes" ?) the target's signal picked up by the LRL device... and took much time to regenerate, maybe YEARS!

Now you tell us you used one of the most powerful tx oscillators out there... and then you STILL detected target by the PD LRL ???

I think you and Esteban must find some kind of agreement on that... I think one of you is wrong about or you're both wrong!

Kind regards,
Max
This is a good question that needs to be answered.

It is all very well putting forth theories that are difficult to substantiate, without later presenting conflicting information.
Either a conventional MD destroys (or consumes) this "target signal" or it doesn't. Which is it?
Old 05-21-2009, 11:30 AM
Guru

Quote:

It is all very well putting forth theories that are difficult to substantiate, without later presenting conflicting information.
Either a conventional MD destroys (or consumes) this "target signal" or it doesn't. Which is it?
Hi,
yes, that's the point here.

Esteban wrote that the MD consumes the target "energy field"... Morgan , at the opposite side, wrote that the NEXUS md will not destroy the field... cause he can read signals with the PD LRL.

Now... we live in one world... subject to the same physics... and assuming that Morgan perfectly cloned Alonso's PD the question is ... how the hell that results are such different when reported by different people ?

Now, I see no way that , if a phenomenon really exist and devices are made the same or work the same, it could be consumed or not depending on who made the test or where the test is made!

That seems to me that are very personal interpretations of "how" the PD "reacts" to the supposed phenomenon we are talking about.

That will add points to the "trick of mind" explaination of all that stuff...

But lets see what they will answer about...

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 05-21-2009, 11:54 AM
Guru

Quote:
so what about that burnt transistors ??? cannot sleep without knowing about !
This happened in the first version of PD two years ago. It was just one transistor that malfunctioned due to a broken collector in consequence of my endless tweakings. Nothing else.

Quote:
One thing I miss from the main plot here... what about your modified ranger tell ??????
What about it?
I only built a box putting some electronics inside, an opamp for instance, eliminating the swivel and getting rid of the calculator. I lost all other functions tough except the one to react to target's location trough a led. It had some flaws, as the original is built to work under tiny micro currents and micro inductions played by the calculator much like a compass interacting with the user. It's a little hard to electronically replicate this effect because when amplified, a lot of noise come in also...

But you are sure the RT moves by ideomotor, so what's the point?
Why an ordinary compass needle can move and the RT's antenna cannot if it's the same magnetic occurence just in different degrees?

I shall say that this box is not the LRL system device our team achieved. I already said that we only used the RT's concept and the mod done as a reference to what we have now. I will not talk about this tough.

The physics behind the RT?
The same one that rules the law of charges and radio emissions but without the ortodox view one might have if he does not research it deeply, making experiments.
Remember when science was fun and a lot of experimenters got locked all day in their labs discovering new things? This just do not happen anymore. Science stuck with biased assumptions and many are wrong! Take the Explorer I case I told for instance... Fifty years of cover ups to hide the true force which pushed the rocket's apogee many miles above expected.
Take electrostatics for instance. No complementary research was done anymore. Only data available is from late 19th, early 20th century.
No wonder, (official and divulged) science ignores the long time buried metals phenomena among many others.
Old 05-21-2009, 12:01 PM
Guru

Morgan means he uses his Nexus as a final pinpoint to the target. This has to be done as the last step, because if the target is small, the fields around it will be 'consumed' and destroyed.

Depending on how long the metal is buried, it can take minutes, hours, days or weeks to be formed again.
Old 05-21-2009, 12:06 PM
Guru

Quote:

Hi Hung,
I glad you liked,
Do you realize that you are the one that had the more deleted posts?
To recognise your mistakes is a big progress.Congratulations!
Old 05-21-2009, 12:13 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Do you realize that you are the one that had the more deleted posts?
But not the one who started it all.
Old 05-21-2009, 12:24 PM
Guru

Quote:
Morgan means he uses his Nexus as a final pinpoint to the target. This has to be done as the last step, because if the target is small, the fields around it will be 'consumed' and destroyed.

Depending on how long the metal is buried, it can take minutes, hours, days or weeks to be formed again.
These fields (of yours) must be pretty fragile. Would walking through them also destroy them? What about nearby lightening strikes; will that destroy them too?

Quote:
Take electrostatics for instance. No complementary research was done anymore. Only data available is from late 19th, early 20th century.
Give me a break. Just because you are not privy to the on-going research, does not mean it is not happening. FURTHER - If you are so interested in bringing your "new electrostatic findings" to a level of acceptance, why don't you explain your experiments right here along with examples of the instruments used to verify these findings. Validation can only come after others replicate and validate the observations. Without validation your claims are nothing more than empty wish and pseudo science theories.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 05-21-2009, 12:43 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
What about it?
I only built a box putting some electronics inside, an opamp for instance, eliminating the swivel and getting rid of the calculator.
Hmmm ... if you removed the swivel handle and the calculator, then there wasn't a lot left. Just a few disconnected wires and some hot glue.

Still ... if you added an opamp, then it's bound to be much better than it was before.
Old 05-21-2009, 12:59 PM
Guru

Default TESTING

Quote:

Hi Qiaozhi

Today i made the film,as i promise.
First i get one buried target with PD,max. distance 3m,and its possible to confirm when PD more near the ground,there is one short STOP in beep buzzer,this happens very often. then i check the target with Tesoro Eldorado MD,it detects the target only near the surface...
As you will see in films,the signals are very good,maybe its one coin.I put one stone near the object ,for orientation.I detect Nort to South direction,no doubts,it irradiate more to Nort.

I will send LRL films to Esteban and he put in UTUBE for everybody analize PHENOMENON.

Regards
Old 05-21-2009, 01:06 PM
Guru

Default TESTING

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Don't remember that scientists go in the field with pistol and measure such phenomenon...

But the "emission" also can be associated with re-radiated signal of RF... is a some complex thing...
Hello Esteban

Today i made the LRL films. Detection of one buried object 3 m distance with Alonso PD(during this week original PD its with me). And then i detect the same target with T-Eldorado metaldetector.I think its one coin.
I ask you to put films in Utube,for everybody to see,and study the Phenomenon.

Regards
Old 05-21-2009, 01:32 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Hi Qiaozhi

Today i made the film,as i promise.
First i get one buried target with PD,max. distance 3m,and its possible to confirm when PD more near the ground,there is one short STOP in beep buzzer,this happens very often. then i check the target with Tesoro Eldorado MD,it detects the target only near the surface...
As you will see in films,the signals are very good,maybe its one coin.I put one stone near the object ,for orientation.I detect Nort to South direction,no doubts,it irradiate more to Nort.

I will send LRL films to Esteban and he put in UTUBE for everybody analize PHENOMENON.

Regards
Thanks. I look forward to seeing that.
Old 05-21-2009, 02:02 PM
Guru

Default TESTING

Quote:
Hi Morgan,

Kind regards,
Max
Hello MASTER p00p

you understand me wrongly. I dont say that...

I agree with Esteban,but phenomenon regenerate in the next minutes or hours.
As you can read in my other thread,first i use PD to locate the target,and then scan&check the place with NEXUS,NO SIGNALS,then i take out 20cm of ground(in the place PD give the continuous beeps),et voilá,my NEXUS detect old silver coin at 30cm. It was at 50 cm before,and PD detect from 3m away.

Kind regards
Old 05-21-2009, 06:17 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hello MASTER p00p

you understand me wrongly. I dont say that...

I agree with Esteban,but phenomenon regenerate in the next minutes or hours.
As you can read in my other thread,first i use PD to locate the target,and then scan&check the place with NEXUS,NO SIGNALS,then i take out 20cm of ground(in the place PD give the continuous beeps),et voilá,my NEXUS detect old silver coin at 30cm. It was at 50 cm before,and PD detect from 3m away.

Kind regards
Bonsoir mon pOupe

All the times that I spot a serious difference you say that I understud it wrong... ok, ok...

So that's same for others not only me... or maybe it's you... maybe your grasp on the poupe is not so strong... ops... I meant on english!

Little lapsus... you know... the poupe is much...

Hope you're ready to detect coins in the old time buried pile...

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 05-22-2009, 05:09 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban
The machine absorpts the "emission".

Originally posted by J_Player
Hi Esteban,
You describe the machine of 3 antennas designed to enlarge a short signal a million times, so it is capable of capturing emissions. What kind of short signal is this machine designed to capture?
A charge in the air?
A radio signal?
A magnetic fluctuation signal?
Current leaking through an insulator?
HF noise like from sparks?
Ground current anomalies?
Voltage gradients?
X-rays?

Maybe this machine responds to all of the things I listed, or some of them. But How does this prove that there are emissions, rather than absorption? Isn't it possible that it is responding to something that is neither an emission or absorption?

Originally posted by Esteban
J_P:

At the end, is variation of voltage or magnetic field or the both at same time, but only items buried for long time is capable for to present the phenomenon, except if the target is directly over the sand and exposed at light of Sun, this is, hot. Near the surface is more ease to detect.

I remember that a friend (he is no technician, just treasure hunter, but intelligent person) leave at Sun a piece of medium size copper plate. 1 hour later, the plate is hot (here the Sun is strong). He adjust the pistol (in this case IB + RF detector) and detect at sight at 2 meters. When quite the plate, detection dissapears. I learn this from him.

A day, I was searching with pistol and obtain many beeps with continuity. I watch in the soil and saw over the sand (exposed at Sun) a 1/4 coin (cutted), silver. When quite the metal of the site detection dissapears, no trick of the mind.

Similar occurs with a bronze 1944 coin (exposed at Sun over the sand in a stream) and a piece of copper wire, green, so many "coincidences"...
Hi Esteban,
Thank you for your dissertation on detection disappearing when you remove the target. This is interesting information. But it does not answer my question.

My main question was:
"How does this prove that there are emissions, rather than absorption? Isn't it possible that it is responding to something that is neither an emission or absorption"? What I am trying to find out is "how do you know this machine is absorbing emissions"?

From what you have posted, it appears that your machine is only showing different "beeping responses" when the target is removed, which has convinced you that your machine is absorbing emissions. However, I am not convinced. I do not believe there are any emissions from the "phenomenon" area except an increase in radionuclides for long time buried metals. And it also seems that your machine is not capable of counting radionuclides. Therefore, I speculate that you are detecting an anomaly of some sort, -- not emissions.

In the case of metal at the surface, the primary anomalies that come to mind are centered around radio reception, passive antenna elements, and possible voltage anomalies, not emissions.

Have you seen some evidence to convince you that your machine is absorbing emissions that you have not posted about yet?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 05-22-2009, 03:02 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hello Esteban

Today i made the LRL films. Detection of one buried object 3 m distance with Alonso PD(during this week original PD its with me). And then i detect the same target with T-Eldorado metaldetector.I think its one coin.
I ask you to put films in Utube,for everybody to see,and study the Phenomenon.

Regards
Put the code. Wait the end of the counter, maybe 45 s, and download. The Morgan's films:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A7Q8AZIU

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MDQLG7JG