LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 03-05-2020, 07:43 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by kostas87 View Post
Mr Farid. you say you buy this pd. will you tell us you have found something with it? how it works i don't think it matters, are you happy finding things with it in your area?

Hi Kostas..
I will tell you the answer in advance:

He will tell: " yes, of course.. I have found many things many golds... and now we are rich..."
cos this guy is one of his main partners same as aft_72005. These guys have vested interest in Isaac credit. So, rudely refer to nonsense so-called test-movies. movies that demonstrates nothing and nothing...

based on gathered info from many of users about the big liar; Isaac, he had made different type of PD shapes and sold in tremendous prices without any result...
here I put one picture from one of them that you see for showing battery voltage he had used a multimeter... Now, you judge about his electronic knowledge.

He had sold this about 7000 dollars... a piece of trash without any result... users continuously damn him...

Now the PD is new trick to do another crime and pull out people money with help of these assistants.

Attached Images

Old 03-05-2020, 09:21 PM
Guru

Default THE ALONSO PD clones

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael View Post

Hi Kostas..
I will tell you the answer in advance:

He will tell: " yes, of course.. I have found many things many golds... and now we are rich..."
cos this guy is one of his main partners same as aft_72005. These guys have vested interest in Isaac credit. So, rudely refer to nonsense so-called test-movies. movies that demonstrates nothing and nothing...

based on gathered info from many of users about the big liar; Isaac, he had made different type of PD shapes and sold in tremendous prices without any result...
here I put one picture from one of them that you see for showing battery voltage he had used a multimeter... Now, you judge about his electronic knowledge.

He had sold this about 7000 dollars... a piece of trash without any result... users continuously damn him...

Now the PD is new trick to do another crime and pull out people money with help of these assistants.

I confirm that the words of Michael are true, the same happens with MINEORO products,they are made to deceive people and take as much money as it possible, most people think if is expensive is good,not sure, about Isaac PD clone I never try it, and we know a very little amount of PD clones work as LRL, I insist to tell again I NOT APROVE THE ISAAC PD CLONES, I dont know is they work as the original,and if someone say I aprove that is a BIG LIE,

regards

jpg.gif PD copy.jpg (75.9 KB)
Attached Images

Old 03-05-2020, 09:36 PM
Guru

Default PD original vs PD CLONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farid View Post
Hi sir. He took this film at my request.In the past I wanted to buy the original Alonso PD from Morgan. But he didn't sell me.
Then I decided to buy Izaac pd. But I was skeptical That Izaac could build this machine.

To make sure his device is working, I asked him for a test film.
I told him that I had heard that no one could properly activate the ferrite of the Alonso machine. He sent me a test film that he enabled Ferrite.
https://youtu.be/BxLd24WhOvY

I also told him that no one had been able to make this machine so that it could sence a coin from a distance.
And he sent me a test film about it and I saw that he could.
https://youtu.be/3MmKnHHmaJg

I asked him about the stability of his PD and he sent the film about the stability.
https://youtu.be/FkkMLdJVHPo
I have no doubt about the performance of this device right now.
I did a lot of research, no one in the world could do these tests.

The device is quite stable and remains stable when its batteries become weak and only decreases the target detection length.

One of the reasons for the stability of its device is the precision of its loop design.
I saw Isaac inside the loop and box. The precise and professional design of his device's loop is much better than the design of the Alonso's loop, as I had seen his pictures.

Isaac said the reason the Alonso PD has a sky effect is because of a defective design in its loop. And also the loop with the design of the Alonso device is slightly stable.
Isaac's machine has an excellent calibration, and he told me that making it doesn't have much to do with electronics and that tuning is very important.
the field test with silver and gold is here,the same Geo used long time ago,and there are more objects buried silver/gold, if someone want to try the Isaacs PD clone come here,lets make a video,check for distances and stability, the original Alonsos PD is here for the challenge.
Old 03-05-2020, 09:44 PM
Guru

Default PD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pahom View Post
An interesting explanation THANKS. It is not clear only why this effect does not disappear in the damp earth, and according to your posts it even sometimes intensifies but not always. In your experience, in what soil this phenomenon is more pronounced on stony, loam, chernozem. And if it's not a secret, what role does the receiving coil stimulator play in detecting the phenomenon ???
I think is better to avoid talk about the PD, its old project, it was a deception for most people who initiate PD clones construction, becouse is tricky, I built one that is working fine( by chance ) and cant make another one good PD again, I never sold PD clones.
Old 03-05-2020, 09:57 PM
Guru

Default THE PHENOMENON

Quote:
Originally Posted by kostas87 View Post
Hi Morgan,I'm not sure at all, but I think a long-time buried metal is an RF to DC collector, and above the magnetic lines n-s the (microvolt) sit above and we have some distance.
that is another possibility, we dont know exactly how PHENOMENON grow underground, I made several tests and its like a cloud ,above the target ,in alongated eliptical shape that travels to Nort direction,and more little to other points, it will be interesting if this can be solved and refinated to perfection,LRL technology.
Old 03-05-2020, 10:18 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Looks suspiciously similar to ToTeM, but with the meter replaced by a cheap multimeter.
Attached Images

Old 03-06-2020, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
that is another possibility, we dont know exactly how PHENOMENON grow underground, I made several tests and its like a cloud ,above the target ,in alongated eliptical shape that travels to Nort direction,and more little to other points, it will be interesting if this can be solved and refinated to perfection,LRL technology.
Keithley Nanovoltmeter Model 2182A
Old 03-08-2020, 07:18 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Looks suspiciously similar to ToTeM, but with the meter replaced by a cheap multimeter.

I asked from Isaac this pd price he said it is 400 dollar.
Old 03-09-2020, 10:20 PM
Guru

Quote:
the field test with silver and gold is here,the same Geo used long time ago,and there are more objects buried silver/gold, if someone want to try the Isaacs PD clone come here,lets make a video,check for distances and stability, the original Alonsos PD is here for the challenge.

Isaac said yes. I am ready travel to your country but there are some problems travel from Iran to
Portugal. First you must be send The invitation for Isaac. Isaac said ready travel and ready for challenges
Old 03-11-2020, 03:42 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by aft_72005 View Post
I asked from Isaac this pd price he said it is 400 dollar.

This is one another his big lies..
at that time ( some years ago) he sold many of these non-working units ( piece of junk) for more than 7000 dollars... but after a while when people become informant about.. nobody paid for this.. so the price became less than 1 $ .

Old 03-12-2020, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi Morgan.
Nobody can construct PD same as original because there are some small hidden info.
Remember!!!!!

Regards
This is understandable ..... But Thank you ... I found the answer to one of my questions. You and Geo answered the generator and coil. Although in a different branch. You once wrote that there are all the tips on the forum for building the device. It is unfortunate that all the answers are scattered on different branches. By the way, Iga-1 is doing it soon.
Old 03-14-2020, 08:14 PM
Guru

Hi Pahom.

So many members (and not only....) constructed this Pistol Detector.
Does anyone saw the beta of transistors??? if no how they constructed it....
Does anyone saw the permabillity of ferrites???
Does anyone saw the gap between ferrites???
Does anyone saw the impedance of ferrite coils so to calculate the passive receivers frequency???

NO.... so how they construct this pd and want to do it workable!!!

Regards
Old 03-14-2020, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi Pahom.

So many members (and not only....) constructed this Pistol Detector.
Does anyone saw the beta of transistors??? if no how they constructed it....
Does anyone saw the permabillity of ferrites???
Does anyone saw the gap between ferrites???
Does anyone saw the impedance of ferrite coils so to calculate the passive receivers frequency???

NO.... so how they construct this pd and want to do it workable!!!

Regards
I agree, out of these subtleties and is not a success. Himself came across transistors, albeit with the letter C, but do not have coffee. gain what you need. And Alonso is not interesting to me, although I also tried to build it. Mineiro is more interesting to me. and most importantly, why after the purchase they stop working with the buyer. Thanks for the answer!
Old 04-26-2020, 11:50 PM

Quote:
the more noble and conductive is the metal, more distance PD will locate,and the other factor, the age this metal is buried ,that create the PHENOMENON, what is this ? its the energy EART/CONDUCTIVE NOBLE METAL acumulate during the years without disturb of object,the ground alcalis make with metal some kind of micro battery in nanovolt ,its like a alo around the target that it travel in eliptical shape more distance to Nort than South, I know there are sceptics here that not believe in that theory, si,if its not a nanovolt ground battery,what it is ??? a ground signal emitter ? a transmitter?? open for more theories, remember that RUSTY METALS are not located with PDs, the rusty insulate the metal,this way not possible to acumulate the nanovolt energy, IRON/BRONZE/LEAD are metals that create natural insulator rusty that we call PATINA, thats my theory,the underground nanovolt energy field that we call the PHENOMENON.
well I think, if the theory of the nanovolt battery is true, it will generates a small current and this current can be sensed with a magnetometer.

or the PHENOMENON, it can be duplicated with an alkaline battery, to see if the cloud is present.

or else if you conect a bigger battery to a place where the phenomenon is present, just to see what happend.
Old 05-01-2020, 05:31 PM
Guru

Default THE ORIGINAL ALONSO PD

Quote:

Isaac said yes. I am ready travel to your country but there are some problems travel from Iran to
Portugal. First you must be send The invitation for Isaac. Isaac said ready travel and ready for challenges
check this videos about the original ALONSO PD field tests :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqMQdK7I1QE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5kz4sBMMkU
Old 05-01-2020, 05:33 PM
Guru

Default Here a good LRL no tricks

Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDfZbTi-rrY
Old 05-01-2020, 05:38 PM
Guru

Default THE ALONSO PD clones

Quote:

If Isaac want ,he can send one of his clones to me, to test here where we know there is real gold and silver for the LRL tests, I can make a video for compare both original and the clone, I put video here for experts and then resend the PD CLONE to Isaac.
Old 05-01-2020, 08:00 PM
Guru

Quote:
hi mr morgan, glad to read from you , I noticed a circle antenna and not a coil in your PDK 3, like that of mini zahori ? but I'm not sure it was not clear in the video ,
Old 05-01-2020, 08:02 PM
Guru

I want to know if you will allow the frequency of the stimulator ?

Thank you !
Old 05-01-2020, 10:00 PM
Guru

Default PDK-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdou2014 View Post
hi mr morgan, glad to read from you , I noticed a circle antenna and not a coil in your PDK 3, like that of mini zahori ? but I'm not sure it was not clear in the video ,
it as one antenna with sample (gold/silver alloy) that work as eletromagnetic resonance , not means all LRLs with antennas are zahoris...this one is working in 0 to 36 Hz, it as receiver,stimulator coil and RF radio tuned with a capacitor to the noble metal frequence, however large amount of iron can be located (if I want) becouse objective is to find large iron chest with coins,little adjustment of the RF capacitor and it discriminate all big iron,and locate only the precious metals, LRL magic.
Old 05-01-2020, 10:14 PM
Guru

Thank you , is the stimulator an AM or FM radio, and should it be tuned near a radio station ?
Old 05-01-2020, 11:01 PM
Guru

Default PDK-3

Quote:
Thank you , is the stimulator an AM or FM radio, and should it be tuned near a radio station ?
It is AM radio, it is tuned near one gold medal that I buried more than 20 years ago,its the metod to put the LRL tuned to locate the PHENOMENON, imagine the PDK-3 is the radio receiver and the buried gold is the radio transmition station,simple tuned your AM radio to ear the GOLD song in your radio receiver BEEP BEEP
Old 05-01-2020, 11:04 PM
Guru

Default PDK-3

Quote:
when the box is open you can see one horizontal coil glued in the top, this coil is the oscillator for the gold sample resonance inside the antenna.
Old 05-02-2020, 09:13 AM
Guru

Quote:
It is AM radio, it is tuned near one gold medal that I buried more than 20 years ago,its the metod to put the LRL tuned to locate the PHENOMENON, imagine the PDK-3 is the radio receiver and the buried gold is the radio transmition station,simple tuned your AM radio to ear the GOLD song in your radio receiver BEEP BEEP
at the beginning i think understand the stimulator was an RF radio, and now i read that the receiver is the radio, explain me :

is the radio the receiver or is there another receiver ?

I think there is a receiver, and the radio is the stimulator, but I don't think I saw a ferrite

antenna for AM radio ???
Old 05-02-2020, 09:16 AM
Guru

or there are two receptors, and an oscillator for the stimulator ?