LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 01-19-2013, 10:09 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Is it ? You know, just as a coat hanger needs a human mind to "work", and LRL believers needs fans, this timer needs a few components around it to feel happy

Congratulation Geo for owning a secret watch
Human mind?
I thought it was all explained above -- dowsing and the VLF pulsing circuit above work by static electricity!
primitive men from prehistoric Australia would be amazed to hear this explanation.
Even modern scientists would be amazed to learn this, so they could publish results from a new science which has not been published before.

Let's review:
To summarize, dowsing works by your heart creating electrical signals which charge up your body to cause you to become electrified.
Then your electrified body charge will transfer to a dowsing rod, which causes the dowsing rod to pull strongly towards any other object which has an opposite electrical charge (underground water, for example, or buried gold).
By tunrning on the VLF pulse generator we see above, VLF waves energize gold so it will develop a negative electric charge, which causes the gold to become attracted to your dowsing rod.

The technical details are here:
Heart-charging to create static electricity - technical details:
"I tried this meditating type of divining once, and funny enough a mosquito came along.
Without moving a muscle I put all my thoughts and energy into the shoulder it was about to bite me on.
I could hear it getting closer and closer then ZAP! I had charged up so much that i discharged onto the mosquito!
The discharge didnt kill the mosquito like a bug zapper would but it flew off making a strange sound".

http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...6&postcount=10

Watch the force from heart-charged spring rod bend in pulsating oscillations as your heart pulses between heartbeats:
"If you liked the L rod divining try a spring rod.
Although your body has a charge, it also fluctuates with the electrical impulses of your hearts muscles.
So your bodies overall charge actually beats! Just like a light being swithed on and off.
With a spring rod you can actually see this change in electrification as it will bend towards the underground streams at heart beat rate".

http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...4&postcount=25

Heart-charged static electricity causes a dowsing rod to align with opposite charge in flowing underground water - technical details:
"Water ( H20 ) has a net overall tendancy to be positively charged while gold (Au197 ) has a tendancy to be negetivley charged.
A phenomina called the triboelectric effect.
The human body has a tendancy to try and stay neautral but is normally - ve charged.
This is why a diviner using L rods will have the rods cross over as they go over an underground stream.
The rods are being attracted to the +ve plate of the top of the underground water.
If the diviner then stops and sticks one L rod in the ground the other L rod will point like a compass to the path of least resistance that the water is flowing in".

http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...0&postcount=21

A better way to implement the electrification in a "spring rod" type dowsing rod:
"Once you've tried it, try this. Hold the spring rod out and without saying anything just ask it how far to the stream?
Then start counting up in meters or centimeters in your head.
As your count gets closer and closer to the water your heartbeat will also change in rate, slightly, giving an overall accuracy to the water.
It's very accurate!"

Deep technical explanation to prove electrostatic charge causes weakly charged ground water to be attracted to the "more negative" oceans:
"Think of our universe and the centre of attraction, the sun.
The sun has a huge amount of nuclear explosions happening and according to our science knowledge produces protons (+ve charges) from these explosions.
So the sun can be called overall positive "+ve".
Now like forces attract and opposite forces repel, so the earth must be overall negative ( -Ve) compared to the sun.
Now water on earth has an overall effect of being +ve and so ground water is attracted via streams to the oceans. A smaller stream has less mass than the oceans.
Less mass means less +ve. and so the streams now become -ve with reference to the oceans. like 5 for oceans and 5-1(4) for streams.
Less mass less charge".

http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...2&postcount=23

VLF transmitter technical details:
"The mosquito VLF transmitter should be placed in a stationary position while the dowser walks around:
...in this case the Vlf transmitter would stay in one place and powered by generator or solar and therefor WM6's choice of a TTL 555 is excellent".

http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...1&postcount=22

The VLF pulse transmitter we see above will induce an electric charge in a piece of gold - technical details:
"So the electromagnetic pulses from WM6's generator will transmit an electromagnetic wave to a gold nugget in the area.
And as Gold Au197 has a tendancy to take in electrons it will become more negative".

http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...3&postcount=64

The VLF pulse transmitter we see above will cause a piece of gold to glow,even after you turn off the transmitter, but the glow will not be in the range of normal eyesight:
"Similar to the flouro lights i have in my workshop.
Sometimes you may notice a slight glow from a flouro at night even when it is switched off.
This is because the gas inside it has not fully discharged.
The same effect happens when we excite gold with a transmission and then turn the transmission off.
The gold after accepting more electrons is now more negative and has a type of afterglow.
This glow is not in our eyesight range of detection and so a detector that detects electrification charge and converts this into a signal that we can see with our eyes ( usually a meter) is required".

It seems we have a lot of hints about how the transmitter above causes gold to become detectable.
If we are to use this transmitter as Mr. Devil instructed us, then we set it on the ground and walk about with dowsing rods.
But there are missing details which we must know before we can actually use it to detect gold, or demonstrate this science.

Here are the questions we must know before we can make it work properly:

1. "So the electromagnetic pulses from WM6's generator will transmit an electromagnetic wave to a gold nugget in the area.
And as Gold Au197 has a tendancy to take in electrons it will become more negative".

The question is: How big a search area radius we can work in around the transmitter?
In other words, how far away from the transmitter and how deep will the gold become electrified so we can find it with dowsing rods?
2. For testing purposes to insure the transmitter is working ok, we wiill need to check how much voltage the transmitter has electrified into a sample gold target.
The question is: How much voltage should we be able to measure at a large mens gold ring placed on the ground 1 meter distance from the transmitter?
3. "Sometimes you may notice a slight glow from a flouro at night even when it is switched off.
The same effect happens when we excite gold with a transmission and then turn the transmission off.
The gold after accepting more electrons is now more negative and has a type of afterglow.
This glow is not in our eyesight range of detection and so a detector that detects electrification charge and converts this into a signal that we can see with our eyes ( usually a meter) is required".

We know Mr. Devil told us gold does not glow in the 400-700 nm range of human vision.
The question is: In what range does gold glow when we turn on the transmitter shown above?
4. "Now water on earth has an overall effect of being +ve and so ground water is attracted via streams to the oceans".
This raises the question: What material must we use for dowsing rods? Are there any materials we should avoid for the proper ve charge?
5. "I had charged up so much that i discharged onto the mosquito!
The discharge didnt kill the mosquito like a bug zapper would but it flew off making a strange sound".

The question is: How much voltage is developed in your body when you zap a mosquito enough to scare him away?
Is this similar to the amount of voltage you send to the dowsing rod when dowsing?

6. How will we know when we locate a buried gold nugget?
The question is: How much force will we feel from the ve charges attracting? Will we feel kilograms? grams? micrograms?
This is an amazing new science.
The question is: Are the above explanations of how VLF and dowsing work by electrification charges a science, or is it only opinions?

Best Wishes,
J_P
Old 01-19-2013, 09:59 PM
Guru

Nice pearls JP, i am not sure all this deserves so much time but it made me laugh
Picturing the mosquito´s zapping shoulder was cool.
Old 01-20-2013, 12:39 AM
Banned

Default Toothless questions are just Mumbling crap

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Human mind?
I thought it was all explained above -- dowsing and the VLF pulsing circuit above work by static electricity!
primitive men from prehistoric Australia would be amazed to hear this explanation.
Even modern scientists would be amazed to learn this, so they could publish results from a new science which has not been published before.

Let's review:
To summarize, dowsing works by your heart creating electrical signals which charge up your body to cause you to become electrified.
Then your electrified body charge will transfer to a dowsing rod, which causes the dowsing rod to pull strongly towards any other object which has an opposite electrical charge (underground water, for example, or buried gold).
By tunrning on the VLF pulse generator we see above, VLF waves energize gold so it will develop a negative electric charge, which causes the gold to become attracted to your dowsing rod.

The technical details are here:
Heart-charging to create static electricity - technical details:
"I tried this meditating type of divining once, and funny enough a mosquito came along.
Without moving a muscle I put all my thoughts and energy into the shoulder it was about to bite me on.
I could hear it getting closer and closer then ZAP! I had charged up so much that i discharged onto the mosquito!
http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...6&postcount=10

Watch the force from heart-charged spring rod bend in pulsating oscillations as your heart pulses between heartbeats:
"If you liked the L rod divining try a spring rod.
Although your body has a charge, it also fluctuates with the electrical impulses of your hearts muscles.
So your bodies overall charge actually beats! Just like a light being swithed on and off.
With a spring rod you can actually see this change in electrification as it will bend towards the underground streams at heart beat rate".

Heart-charged static electricity causes a dowsing rod to align with opposite charge in flowing underground water - technical details:
"Water ( H20 ) has a net overall tendancy to be positively charged while gold (Au197 ) has a tendancy to be negetivley charged.
A phenomina called the triboelectric effect.
The human body has a tendancy to try and stay neautral but is normally - ve charged.
This is why a diviner using L rods will have the rods cross over as they go over an underground stream.
The rods are being attracted to the +ve plate of the top of the underground water.
If the diviner then stops and sticks one L rod in the ground the other L rod will point like a compass to the path of least resistance that the water is flowing in".
http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...0&postcount=21

A better way to implement the electrification in a "spring rod" type dowsing rod:
"Once you've tried it, try this. Hold the spring rod out and without saying anything just ask it how far to the stream?
Then start counting up in meters or centimeters in your head.
As your count gets closer and closer to the water your heartbeat will also change in rate, slightly, giving an overall accuracy to the water.
It's very accurate!"

Deep technical explanation to prove electrostatic charge causes weakly charged ground water to be attracted to the "more negative" oceans:
"Think of our universe and the centre of attraction, the sun.
The sun has a huge amount of nuclear explosions happening and according to our science knowledge produces protons (+ve charges) from these explosions.
So the sun can be called overall positive "+ve".
Now like forces attract and opposite forces repel, so the earth must be overall negative ( -Ve) compared to the sun.
Now water on earth has an overall effect of being +ve and so ground water is attracted via streams to the oceans. A smaller stream has less mass than the oceans.
Less mass means less +ve. and so the streams now become -ve with reference to the oceans. like 5 for oceans and 5-1(4) for streams.
Less mass less charge".
http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...2&postcount=23

VLF transmitter technical details:
"The mosquito VLF transmitter should be placed in a stationary position while the dowser walks around:
...in this case the Vlf transmitter would stay in one place and powered by generator or solar and therefor WM6's choice of a TTL 555 is excellent".
http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...1&postcount=22

The VLF pulse transmitter we see above will induce an electric charge in a piece of gold - technical details:
"So the electromagnetic pulses from WM6's generator will transmit an electromagnetic wave to a gold nugget in the area.

The VLF pulse transmitter we see above will cause a piece of gold to glow,even after you turn off the transmitter, but the glow will not be in the range of normal eyesight:
"Similar to the flouro lights i have in my workshop.
Sometimes you may notice a slight glow from a flouro at night even when it is switched off.

It seems we have a lot of hints about how the transmitter above causes gold to become detectable.
If we are to use this transmitter as Mr. Devil instructed us, then we set it on the ground and walk about with dowsing rods.
But there are missing details which we must know before we can actually use it to detect gold, or demonstrate this science.

Here are the questions we must know before we can make it work properly:
1. "So the electromagnetic pulses from WM6's generator will transmit an electromagnetic wave to a gold nugget in the area.
The question is: How big a search area radius we can work in around the transmitter?
In other words, how far away from the transmitter and how deep will the gold become electrified so we can find it with dowsing rods?
2. For testing purposes to insure the transmitter is working ok, we wiill need to check how much voltage the transmitter has electrified into a sample gold target.
The question is: How much voltage should we be able to measure at a large mens gold ring placed on the ground 1 meter distance from the transmitter?
3. "Sometimes you may notice a slight glow from a flouro at night even when it is switched off.
We know Mr. Devil told us gold does not glow in the 400-700 nm range of human vision.
The question is: In what range does gold glow when we turn on the transmitter shown above?
4. "Now water on earth has an overall effect of being +ve and so ground water is attracted via streams to the oceans".
This raises the question: What material must we use for dowsing rods? Are there any materials we should avoid for the proper ve charge?
5. "I had charged up so much that i discharged onto the mosquito!
The question is: How much voltage is developed in your body when you zap a mosquito enough to scare him away?
Is this similar to the amount of voltage you send to the dowsing rod when dowsing?
6. How will we know when we locate a buried gold nugget?
The question is: How much force will we feel from the ve charges attracting? Will we feel kilograms? grams? micrograms?
7. This is an amazing new science.
The question is: Are the above explanations of how VLF and dowsing work by electrification charges a science, or is it only opinions?

Best Wishes,
J_P
I thought JP might have some scientific answers of why this can't work? Instead he is just asking more and more questions. Why? Is he a slow learner? or technically challenged? Well what ever he is, he definatley has his homework to do in answering why or why not with science. Cant wait to check his answers.
Hope he puts his teeth back in and actually answers and doesn't just mumble more TOOTHLESS QUESTIONS.

rgds
Old 01-20-2013, 03:41 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedevil View Post

I thought JP might have some scientific answers of why this can't work? Instead he is just asking more and more questions. Why? Is he a slow learner? or technically challenged? Well what ever he is, he definatley has his homework to do in answering why or why not with science. Cant wait to check his answers.
Hope he puts his teeth back in and actually answers and doesn't just mumble more TOOTHLESS QUESTIONS.

rgds
Well it looks like you thought wrong again Mr. Devil,
Actually I have no reasons to propose for why it can't work.
I have only questions to find out the missing parts you did not tell.

The science you explained seems new, and nobody has tested the WM6 transmitter yet, not even him.
Yet you proceeded to tell us what this transmitter above will do to a piece of gold.
And now, it appears you don't know what you are talking about.
It appears you simply made up all that stuff, as evidenced by your inability to answer simple questions about the "electrified gold" and the range of this transmitter in your lectures above.

Now, the rest of the world who reads this forum is left with the idea that it is not worth building this transmitter if the only expert who says it works cannot even tell them what range their treasure hunting area is, or what frequency the gold will be glowing after it is electrified by the VLF transmitter.
They have discovered you can't tell them what voltage the gold will charge to, or how much force they should feel on the dowsing rod from this electrification.
Maybe they are wondering if this is simply stuff the Devil made up, or if he really knows what frequencies and detection range, and how much electrostatic force this transmitter develops in a remote piece of gold.

But not me....
I know it must be real science, because the Devil said so.
Or am I wrong about that?

Best wishes,
J_P
3. In what range does gold glow when we turn on the transmitter shown above?
4. How much voltage is developed in your body when you zap a mosquito with enough to scare him away?
6. How much force will we feel in the dowsing rod from the ve charges attracting? Will we feel kilograms? grams? micrograms?
7. Are the above explanations of how VLF and dowsing work by electrification charges a science, or is it only opinions?
Old 01-20-2013, 07:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Well it looks like you thought wrong again Mr. Devil,
Actually I have no reasons to propose for why it can't work.
I have only questions to find out the missing parts you did not tell.

The science you explained seems new, and nobody has tested the WM6 transmitter yet, not even him.
Yet you proceeded to tell us what this transmitter above will do to a piece of gold.
And now, it appears you don't know what you are talking about.
It appears you simply made up all that stuff, as evidenced by your inability to answer simple questions about the "electrified gold" and the range of this transmitter in your lectures above.

Now, the rest of the world who reads this forum is left with the idea that it is not worth building this transmitter if the only expert who says it works cannot even tell them what range their treasure hunting area is, or what frequency the gold will be glowing after it is electrified by the VLF transmitter.
They have discovered you can't tell them what voltage the gold will charge to, or how much force they should feel on the dowsing rod from this electrification.
Maybe they are wondering if this is simply stuff the Devil made up, or if he really knows what frequencies and detection range, and how much electrostatic force this transmitter develops in a remote piece of gold.

But not me....
I know it must be real science, because the Devil said so.
Or am I wrong about that?

Best wishes,
J_P
3. In what range does gold glow when we turn on the transmitter shown above?
4. How much voltage is developed in your body when you zap a mosquito with enough to scare him away?
6. How much force will we feel in the dowsing rod from the ve charges attracting? Will we feel kilograms? grams? micrograms?
7. Are the above explanations of how VLF and dowsing work by electrification charges a science, or is it only opinions?
Try this site if you stuck with your homework.

www.howstuffworks.com

Old 01-20-2013, 10:27 AM
Guru

Quote:
Try this site if you stuck with your homework.

www.howstuffworks.com

It looks like you're wrong again, Mr, Devil.
Your link does not show anything to explain VLF causing static charges in treasure or water.
I guess this pretty much proves you made up all that BS above about electric charges causing dowsing rods to move and VLF causing distant objects to charge up.
Yup, when you posted that link, you pretty much confirmed you don't know what you're talking about.

Mr. Devil can't explain science, and he can't even explain what hes talking about.
I guess I will have to rely on real science to explain how things work, not the Devil.

Best Wishes,
J_P
Old 01-21-2013, 09:02 AM
Banned

Default Electron gun?

This sounds like another good cct.

Forget about ions as they are everywhere. If you look at the triboelectric series you will see how much ions just your clothing produce into your skin and straight to your hyothalimus. (no wonder there is so much degenerative brain disease in society.) You here about ionising radiation (effects cells) from the sun to skin but no warning on clothes to brain.
So forget about ion for lrl. Think of everything being in a scalar electified state. By scalar i mean vectors. For vectors you need to think with relativity theory and you are the observer. Also think of slow dc flow (vlf) like a tide coming in due to the moon having a differnt mass/charge than the oceans.

Now think of a car piston as being like the OVERALL force of all of the electrons flowing into a coil. Slow DC. A push of -ve force. Now think of a charging capacitor as something leaning on a wall.
F= m x a. So if we just lean on the ground a bit and then push it!
Here is what a big push can do.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyAyd4WnvhU

Here is my start to a electrical style vortex cannon
Name:  002 (600x800).jpg
Views: 7337
Size:  232.7 KB

So why waste time winding coils? To produce an emf? To find gold?

rgds
Attached Images

Last edited by Carl-NC; 01-21-2013 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Removed insults; 2nd time I remove the whole post, 3rd time gets a ban.
Old 01-21-2013, 03:51 PM
Guru

Quote:
This sounds like another good cct.

Forget about ions as they are everywhere. If you look at the triboelectric series you will see how much ions just your clothing produce into your skin and straight to your hyothalimus. (no wonder there is so much degenerative brain disease in society.) You here about ionising radiation (effects cells) from the sun to skin but no warning on clothes to brain.
So forget about ion for lrl. Think of everything being in a scalar electified state. By scalar i mean vectors. For vectors you need to think with relativity theory and you are the observer. Also think of slow dc flow (vlf) like a tide coming in due to the moon having a differnt mass/charge than the oceans.

Now think of a car piston as being like the OVERALL force of all of the electrons flowing into a coil. Slow DC. A push of -ve force. Now think of a charging capacitor as something leaning on a wall.
F= m x a. So if we just lean on the ground a bit and then push it!
Here is what a big push can do.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyAyd4WnvhU

Here is my start to a electrical style vortex cannon
Attachment 18317

So why waste time winding coils? To produce an emf? To find gold?

rgds
It looks like you're wrong again, Mr, Devil.
Your links do not show anything to explain VLF causing static charges in treasure or water.
Nor do car pistons or your hypothalamus, or a vortex cannon explain how far the treasure hunting range you told us the NE555 circuit will cause gold to glow.
I guess this pretty much proves you made up all that BS above about electric charges causing dowsing rods to move and VLF causing distant objects to become charged.
Your new links did not fool us to forget all the claims you made about the WM6 transmitter and dowsing.
But they confirmed you don't know what you're talking about.

Mr. Devil can't explain science, and he can't even explain what he's talking about.
In case you can't remember what you're talking about, here are the questions you can't answer about your statements above:

1. How big a search area radius we can work around the WM6 transmitter shown above?
2. How much voltage should we be able to measure at a large mens gold ring placed on the ground 1 meter distance from the WM6 transmitter?
3. What distance does gold glow when we turn on the WM6 transmitter shown above?
4. How much voltage did you develop in your body when you zapped the mosquito enough to scare him away? Is this similar to the amount of voltage you send to the dowsing rod when dowsing?
5. What material must we use for dowsing rods? Are there any materials we should avoid for the proper ve charge?
7. Are your explanations above of how VLF and dowsing work by electrification charges a science, or is it only your BS?

Best Wishes,
J_P
Old 01-21-2013, 06:51 PM

j-p
What are your suggestions for finding small objects with vlf transmitter and reciver?
for exampel one target 10cm*10cm
Is it possible the receiver circuit wm6?
http://http://www.longrangelocators....60&postcount=1
Old 01-21-2013, 07:52 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma330 View Post
j-p
What are your suggestions for finding small objects with vlf transmitter and reciver?
for exampel one target 10cm*10cm
Is it possible the receiver circuit wm6?
http://http://www.longrangelocators....60&postcount=1
Hi ma330,
I agree with the person who designed this circuit above, WM6:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6
I am not use this TX circuit for treasure hunting, but I swear, that this TX circuit (in conjunction with VLF receiver from other tread) works as well as any mineoro LRL crap, or rangertell crap, or H3Tec crap and any other LRL crap. Even better, cause my VLF receiver offer you real hunting melody instead of boring tone signal. What you wish more?
If you read his post, he says he does not use this circuit for treasure hunting. Why?
Do you think he finds it utterly useless for finding treasure?

He swears that the circuit above works as well as Mineoro crap or rangertell crap or H3Tec crap, or any other LRL crap.
We see he compares the circuit above to crap such as rangertell and Mineoro. Why does he compare it to crap?
Do you think he believes you cannot find treasure with this circuit?

He tells you that his circuit is better than the crap LRLs because if you also use his VLF receiver with an audio connection, you will be able to hear the musical tones which come from this transmitter. This is an improvement. Why?
Even if you cannot find any treasure when using this circuit, will you know that at least it can be made to do something. Doesn't the sound of musical tones prove it is doing something?

You will also note in a post I made above, to suggest this circuit could possibly be modified to scare away mosquitos.
This could also be useful for treasure hunters or people who are not treasure hunters.

You will also see that Dave agrees this circuit does not help to detect metals:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave J
They're all BS'ing you. The circuit doesn't have anything to do with locating metals or minerals-- unless you want to pretend that it does.
Does this answer your question?

Best Wishes,
J_P
Old 01-21-2013, 07:57 PM
Guru

10 cm x 10 cm, that's a 4 inch square. A good VLF metal detector would generally be able to detect that to a depth of about 30 to 60 cm (12 to 24 inches) depending on the machine, search conditions, and user skill.

--Dave J.
Old 01-21-2013, 08:04 PM
Banned

Default Another brick in the wall

As i said JP they are your questions, do your own homework. By asking time wasting questions you are just being another brick in the wall.

For everyone else, Distance is proportional to applied pressure.
Attached Images

Old 01-21-2013, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave J. View Post
10 cm x 10 cm, that's a 4 inch square. A good VLF metal detector would generally be able to detect that to a depth of about 30 to 60 cm (12 to 24 inches) depending on the machine, search conditions, and user skill.

--Dave J.
dave j
my Purpose A separate transceiver.
same : http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...06&postcount=1

and this:http://http://http://www.longrangelo...60&postcount=1

now What do you think?
Old 01-21-2013, 11:33 PM
Guru

ma330, if you insist on transmitter - receiver principle, this configuration uses those transmitter - receiver principle:

http://www.cslocators.com/products/index.php?id=35

It is not suitable to find a single coins, but can be proper to find certain bigger golden vein very deep.

Not really simple to build, as our TX-RX toys, but possible.
Old 01-22-2013, 12:16 AM
Guru

WM6: the locator you linked to is a knockoff of the better known CAT, an example of which I was using just last week. It is designed to locate buried conductive utilities which have been energized by a separate transmitter, but is useless for geophysical prospecting.

So-called "two-box units" with separate transmitter and receiver were at one time designed specifically for geophysical prospecting (I have examples of vacuum tube versions in the warehouse). The two-box units you can buy nowadays are useful for utility locating and cache locating, but their usefulness for geophysical prospecting is very limited and in real life they do not detect "veins of gold" but rather changes in the electrical conductivity and magnetic susceptibility of the first two meters or so of underlying geological structure.

--Dave J.
Old 01-22-2013, 12:36 AM
Guru

Quote:
As i said JP they are your questions, do your own homework. By asking time wasting questions you are just being another brick in the wall.
Well, Mr. Devil, you are wrong yet again!
I did my homework.
  • I discovered the links you posted are bogus... they do not contain any information to explain your BS about the WM6 transmitter causing gold to glow, or causing distant objects to become charged.
  • I discovered nobody believes your lecture series BS explaining how dowsing works by static electricity and VLF causing treasure to glow --- not even the designer of the circuit.
  • I discovered how you don't know what you're talking about, the same as everyone else discovered.
Have you figured out what you're talking about yet?

Best Wishes,
J_P
Old 01-22-2013, 12:50 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma330 View Post
dave j
my Purpose A separate transceiver.
same : http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...06&postcount=1

and this:http://http://http://www.longrangelo...60&postcount=1

now What do you think?
ma330, I think you don't listen to good advice from people who know the facts.

I also think you want to be lied to, and the evidence of that is that you got suckered by Mr. Devil even though you knew what he was the whole time.

If it makes you feel any better, you're not alone. Many decades ago the USA public elected President Nixon to a second term, even though they knew he was a con man and a liar-- and then expressed amazement when the Watergate Affair led to his resignation! They knew what he was the whole time, they didn't want to believe that the President could be a low-life con man, so when he told them he wasn't one, they voted for him despite the fact they already knew what he was! A great historical example of how wishful thinking is a more powerful motivator than what people already know to be fact.

Mr. Devil, that Nixon business affords great research material on how people allow themselves to be deluded by their wishes, to the extent that it overpowers what they already know. I don't need to research it myself since I actually lived through the Nixon era and experienced it firsthand. You might want to Google it, it sheds interesting light on why people get stuck "believing" in LRL's even after they know the things are bogus.

If you've ever suspected that half the preachers on the planet are in your camp, I can affirm that. I grew up around a lot of preachers and they assumed a kid was too dumb to pay attention to how their "preacher tricks" worked. So I learned the preacher tricks straight from the preachers themselves, I didn't have to read about them in a book 20 years later. The Tricky D*ck Cookbook was pretty much the same thing as the Preacher Tricks Cookbook.

--Dave J.
Old 01-22-2013, 05:23 AM

Quote:
If the explanation of electrification was confusing. Try this; Think of our universe and the centre of attraction, the sun. The sun has a huge amount of nuclear explosions happening and according to our science knowledge produces protons (+ve charges) from these explosions. So the sun can be called overall positive "+ve". Now like forces attract and opposite forces repel, so the earth must be overall negative ( -Ve) compared to the sun. Now water on earth has an overall effect of being +ve and so ground water is attracted via streams to the oceans. A smaller stream has less mass than the oceans.
Less mass less charge.
rgds
His basic premise is in error and effect this has on his other theorys is unknown.
The sun does not produce energy by "explosions" in the traditional sense, rather by a process of nucelar fusion whereby elements are fused together resulting in an energy release. This energy from the sun is received by the earth in the form of photons (not PROtons). PHOtons have no electrical charge.

Electrical charges have nothing to do with streams of water, above or below the ground. They flow because of gravity. Same reason a ball rolls down hill.

This gentleman's fanticies that he sometimes shares with us when replying to Dave J. indicates that he is spending waaay too much time alone in the Outback.

Actually, I think we are all wasting our time trying to teach him something, for if he were to ever learn he would just forget.
Old 01-22-2013, 06:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
I did my homework.
  • I discovered the links you posted are bogus... they do not contain any information to explain your BS about the WM6 transmitter causing gold to glow, or causing distant objects to become charged.
  • I discovered nobody believes your lecture series BS explaining how dowsing works by static electricity and VLF causing treasure to glow --- not even the designer of the circuit.
  • I discovered how you don't know what you're talking about, the same as everyone else discovered.

Best Wishes,
J_P
Yep think i've detected you enough to know what your on about.

You CLAIM to be a teacher with students.
But your knowledge is not that of your own, and you are acting like a PARASITE on this forum. Building your own data base instead of thinking for yourself. Just like a viral infection, not thinking for himself, but rather STEALING others information.

HOW PATHETIC YOU HAVE BECOME.
Old 01-22-2013, 07:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TH'r View Post
His basic premise is in error and effect this has on his other theorys is unknown.
The sun does not produce energy by "explosions" in the traditional sense, rather by a process of nucelar fusion whereby elements are fused together resulting in an energy release. This energy from the sun is received by the earth in the form of photons (not PROtons). PHOtons have no electrical charge.

Electrical charges have nothing to do with streams of water, above or below the ground. They flow because of gravity. Same reason a ball rolls down hill.

This gentleman's fanticies that he sometimes shares with us when replying to Dave J. indicates that he is spending waaay too much time alone in the Outback.

Actually, I think we are all wasting our time trying to teach him something, for if he were to ever learn he would just forget.

Put your sunglasses on. You are like BABY going WAAA WAAA!

What causes the sun to release these light photons ( a negativley charged wave ) ?
The nuclear reaction of the sun cause +ve (protons) within the suns atmosphere, but they do not escape the atmosphere! Instead the sun becomes more +ve and so spits out a -ve photon of light frequency.
Photons = electro magnetic radiation have a charge? What are confused about? Maybe lookup electron magnetic radiation ??? And learn! They are what modern day science calls negative!

Quoting Dave J as the center of the Universe HA AHA HA AHA AHA HA! Thought i pushed him arse over head into a bottomless Super pit in Kalgoolie. Did he survive the fall?

Just loved your quote:

Go back about 2 years into WHY DIVINING WORKS or just buy the book and read and learn. But untill you read and learn please don't anoy the other real LRL enthusiasts on this site with you BABY like WAAAAA.. I don't understand!

Go away and read and learn then come back!
This area is far too advanced for you.

Maybe start at WHAT IS GRAVITY?....CHILD
Old 01-22-2013, 07:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave J. View Post
ma330, I think you don't listen to good advice from people who know the facts.

I also think you want to be lied to, and the evidence of that is that you got suckered by Mr. Devil even though you knew what he was the whole time.

If it makes you feel any better, you're not alone. Many decades ago the USA public elected President Nixon to a second term, even though they knew he was a con man and a liar-- and then expressed amazement when the Watergate Affair led to his resignation! They knew what he was the whole time, they didn't want to believe that the President could be a low-life con man, so when he told them he wasn't one, they voted for him despite the fact they already knew what he was! A great historical example of how wishful thinking is a more powerful motivator than what people already know to be fact.

Mr. Devil, that Nixon business affords great research material on how people allow themselves to be deluded by their wishes, to the extent that it overpowers what they already know. I don't need to research it myself since I actually lived through the Nixon era and experienced it firsthand. You might want to Google it, it sheds interesting light on why people get stuck "believing" in LRL's even after they know the things are bogus.

If you've ever suspected that half the preachers on the planet are in your camp, I can affirm that. I grew up around a lot of preachers and they assumed a kid was too dumb to pay attention to how their "preacher tricks" worked. So I learned the preacher tricks straight from the preachers themselves, I didn't have to read about them in a book 20 years later. The Tricky D*ck Cookbook was pretty much the same thing as the Preacher Tricks Cookbook.

--Dave J.
Man What did they do to YOU?

Growing up around a lot of preachers have obvously held you back from "hangin out with the men" Just chill buddy,.. CLEAR, BLUE,WATER....I've found a great place with heaps of gold in the Land Down Under (My Home). Where MEN ARE MEN. Geo is coming for a LRL holiday and your more than welcome to come too.

Rgds
Old 01-22-2013, 08:01 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player
I did my homework.

Best Wishes,
J_P

Quote:
Yep think i've detected you enough to know what your on about.

You CLAIM to be a teacher with students.
But your knowledge is not that of your own, and you are acting like a PARASITE on this forum. Building your own data base instead of thinking for yourself. Just like a viral infection, not thinking for himself, but rather STEALING others information.

HOW PATHETIC YOU HAVE BECOME.
You are wrong again Mr. Devil,

My claim was not about teachers or students. I claimed you are full of BS:
  • I claimed that you posted bogus links that do not contain any information to explain your BS about the WM6 transmitter causing gold to glow, or causing distant objects to become charged.
  • I claimed that nobody believes your lecture series BS explaining how dowsing works by static electricity and VLF causing treasure to glow --- not even the designer of the circuit.
  • I claimed that you don't know what you're talking about, the same as everyone else discovered.
Are you saying I did not think for myself to figure out how you don't understand basic science or mathematics?
Did someone else besides me also check your links, or wonder why you can't answer simple questions to explain what you're talking about?
Maybe you can name the others who you allege I stole these thoughts from...??

Hahahahaaaa...

Best Wishes,
J_P
Old 01-22-2013, 12:07 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TH'r View Post
This energy from the sun is received by the earth in the form of photons (not PROtons). PHOtons have no electrical charge.
Nice one!

Quote:
What causes the sun to release these light photons ( a negativley charged wave ) ?
The nuclear reaction of the sun cause +ve (protons) within the suns atmosphere, but they do not escape the atmosphere! Instead the sun becomes more +ve and so spits out a -ve photon of light frequency.
Photons = electro magnetic radiation have a charge? What are confused about? Maybe lookup electron magnetic radiation ??? And learn! They are what modern day science calls
negative!
[Sarcasm hat on]

Photon ... protons ... who cares?
It just adds to the confusion of ideas.

[Sarcasm hat off]
Old 01-22-2013, 02:40 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Nice one!

[Sarcasm hat on]

[Sarcasm hat off]
Adds to the confusion?
What confusion?
Isn't it obvious that Mr. Devil doesn't know what he's talking about?

Best Wishes,
J_P
Old 01-23-2013, 08:13 AM
Banned

Default VOTE FOR A NEW ADMIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Nice one!

[Sarcasm hat on]

[Sarcasm hat off]
As I have stated before Q is just a child in the science world of detection.
So how can a BABY who does not even understand RELATIVITY administrate a forum like this?

And more imprtantly WHO WOULD BUY HIS BOOK!

Chapter1: 1+2=3 HA!

Go back to school with JP you BABY!