LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 10-05-2011, 08:56 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Oh ya ...

I wondering why most of the Alonsos LRL´s or Mineoro only working fine in Paraguay and Brazil...
There have been theories out forth that an LRL can be made to work in any country where there is an LRL factory.
The only requirement is you must be someone who works at the factory, or friends or relatives to a person who works at the factory.
Or a factory representative.

If you are not one of these people you will not have good success with the LRL.
At least this is what the theory states.
I wonder if it is true?

1. In paraguay I read good success from Esteban who reports also good success from Alonso.
2. In Brazil I read about good success from hung and reports of good success from all people who work at the Mineoro factory. But Gibon, who does not work at the factory does not think Mineoro works very well for finding treasure.
3. In Germany I read reports of good success from people who work at OKM factory. But German treasure hunters warn not to depend on OKM to be anything more than a magnetometer.
4. In USA I read reports of good success from Dell Winders, people at H3Tec, and many other LRL factories workers, friends and relatives, even factory representatives. But I don't see many treasure hunters showing all the fabulous treasure they recovered with these USA LRLs.

In fact, I don't read too many stories of successful recoveries from people who are not affilliated with factory workers anywhere in the world.
It just goes to show that if you want to find success with an LRL, you might be better off to start an LRL factory, or at least get a job working at one.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 10-05-2011, 09:34 AM
Guru

Hi J_P.
You're always the same

Regards
Old 10-06-2011, 12:18 AM
Guru

Default LRL´s

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
There have been theories out forth that an LRL can be made to work in any country where there is an LRL factory.
The only requirement is you must be someone who works at the factory, or friends or relatives to a person who works at the factory.
Or a factory representative.

If you are not one of these people you will not have good success with the LRL.
At least this is what the theory states.
I wonder if it is true?

1. In paraguay I read good success from Esteban who reports also good success from Alonso.
2. In Brazil I read about good success from hung and reports of good success from all people who work at the Mineoro factory. But Gibon, who does not work at the factory does not think Mineoro works very well for finding treasure.
3. In Germany I read reports of good success from people who work at OKM factory. But German treasure hunters warn not to depend on OKM to be anything more than a magnetometer.
4. In USA I read reports of good success from Dell Winders, people at H3Tec, and many other LRL factories workers, friends and relatives, even factory representatives. But I don't see many treasure hunters showing all the fabulous treasure they recovered with these USA LRLs.

In fact, I don't read too many stories of successful recoveries from people who are not affilliated with factory workers anywhere in the world.
It just goes to show that if you want to find success with an LRL, you might be better off to start an LRL factory, or at least get a job working at one.

Best wishes,
J_P
Agree with you,but my PDK project works HERE and no factory,also is one PASSIVE RECEIVER made by Alonso with my modifications. There is one possibility that we need to change RESONATING frequency according the country,maybe.
I want to send one PDK 2,for Mosha,he living in far away country. I will test the LRL in my FIELD TEST,it must work,and i will make a film for all to see in this forum,and after Mosha receive the PDK,i will waith for results,if not work there is becouse WE NEED TO LEARN MUCH MORE ABOUT LRL´s AND THE PHENOMENON, anyway i´m happy that it works HERE.
Old 10-06-2011, 06:47 AM
Guru

Quote:
Agree with you,but my PDK project works HERE and no factory,also is one PASSIVE RECEIVER made by Alonso with my modifications. There is one possibility that we need to change RESONATING frequency according the country,maybe.
I want to send one PDK 2,for Mosha,he living in far away country. I will test the LRL in my FIELD TEST,it must work,and i will make a film for all to see in this forum,and after Mosha receive the PDK,i will waith for results,if not work there is becouse WE NEED TO LEARN MUCH MORE ABOUT LRL´s AND THE PHENOMENON, anyway i´m happy that it works HERE.
So on winter i will send to you my PDK3 for a test to Portugal. What you say????
Old 10-06-2011, 07:24 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post

So on winter i will send to you my PDK3 for a test to Portugal. What you say????
Hi Geo, can you send me PDK3 user manual only?
Old 10-06-2011, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post

AH AH !!! WM6 A NEW LRL AFICIONADO

CONGRATULATION WM6

HAPPY PROPSECTING
GIBON
Old 10-06-2011, 07:25 PM
Guru

Quote:
Sorry but i have not at your language....
Old 10-06-2011, 07:38 PM
Guru

Quote:
Sorry but i have not at your language....
No problem, I wish only to look at pictures and drawings.
Old 10-07-2011, 01:41 AM
Guru

Quote:
yes,you can send and i will start all the tests near buried metal,and film for you.
maybe people In this forum are aloud can see the results ?
Old 10-07-2011, 04:26 AM
Guru

Quote:
yes,you can send and i will start all the tests near buried metal,and film for you.
maybe people In this forum are aloud can see the results ?
Maybe on November. I am interesting only for me so to see the differences of the ground. Most people here don't interesting about them
Old 10-07-2011, 04:30 AM
Guru

Quote:
No problem, I wish only to look at pictures and drawings.
For another.... another time... i am a treasure hunter i make my detectors only for me, not for sale. So what i need a prospect???? or would you like to write one for you???

Regards
Old 10-07-2011, 07:10 AM
Guru

Quote:

So what i need a prospect????

As a souvenir to a Friends.
Old 10-07-2011, 09:56 PM
Guru

Quote:
As a souvenir to a Friends.
I will see what i can do....
Old 10-12-2011, 02:49 AM

Talking

Quote:
I´m not one expert in LRL electronics,but i made a lot of tests with LRL´s and modifications in LRL circuits.
I come to conclusion : each metal is emiting one specific electromagnetic field when underground,located by LRL with electromagnetic resonance. Alterations in this resonance make the LRL more or less sensitive to specific metals,gold ,silver,copper...
With resonance for gold,you can find all the gold alloys and silver also.
With resonance for copper,you will find all copper alloys,including bzonze,brass.
With resonation for iron,you will find all iron alloys,and steel.
Each metal vibrates in is own frequency.

This is all theory...
hello morgan:
Can you tell me the resonance frequencies of different metals ,I find some circuits,but about the resonance frequencies is different,so i can't made it.
thank you.
Old 10-12-2011, 10:33 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwlwudi View Post
hello morgan:
Can you tell me the resonance frequencies of different metals ,I find some circuits,but about the resonance frequencies is different,so i can't made it.
thank you.
for gold and silver is 62 KHz,other metals is for other future projects.
Old 10-13-2011, 07:02 AM

Quote:
for gold and silver is 62 KHz,other metals is for other future projects.
... or, maybe, for gold and silver in the range of 60 to 62 kilohertz.
You need to experiment! There are disturbing influences of the natural environment VLF ...
Regards!
Zocky-Zocky
Old 10-13-2011, 01:27 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zocky-Zocky View Post
... or, maybe, for gold and silver in the range of 60 to 62 kilohertz.
You need to experiment! There are disturbing influences of the natural environment VLF ...
Regards!
Zocky-Zocky
More experiment?

I already found so many objects and coins with the old PD,ferrite freq. 62 KHz...
Old 10-14-2011, 04:35 PM
Guru

I used lrl with good results at frequences from few Hz to 380Mhz. You receive "gold" signal as a mix with some other frequences. So frequences are not critical
Old 10-16-2011, 12:24 AM
Guru

Quote:
I used lrl with good results at frequences from few Hz to 380Mhz. You receive "gold" signal as a mix with some other frequences. So frequences are not critical
If this is true it can't be any resonance but an EM-field-mix reaction of the detected metal. And because gold very often is found as an alloy (silver-gold aka electrum in natura) it would be completly nuts if the LRL can find 999,9 pure gold only.
Old 10-16-2011, 05:39 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funfinder View Post
If this is true it can't be any resonance but an EM-field-mix reaction of the detected metal. And because gold very often is found as an alloy (silver-gold aka electrum in natura) it would be completly nuts if the LRL can find 999,9 pure gold only.
I don't know exactly but i believe that it will detect about the same a pure or a poor gold. Before some weeks i detected few gold coins and near it (4...5m) i detected a silver chain. So what is the received signal????
Old 10-17-2011, 01:23 AM
Guru

Lightbulb

> So what is the received signal????

This is a very good question!

At least for shure no gold-ions, because otherwise the air would be full of all kind of mineralic-ions, too.

Geo, to find out what's going on we need to know the difference in iron / non iron (gold, silver) detection. I doubt it's just a different capacitor that is responsable by as example tuning the receiver to a different frequency-range (because it seems to work with "all" lower frequencies). Perhaps the buried metal objects are (re)modulating the detected signals somehow and this makes the difference.

Can you think of any shielding tests or electronical filters that may let through only the "gold signals"?

This would be another method to find out what's happening.