LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 08-26-2011, 10:30 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexismex View Post
At this distance your detection of the "shoes" is exceptional !!!!!! a true phenomena

I did not know if i am crazy but , i think that the reaction in the forum is very poor !!!!! nobody seem to believe this detection .....o.... nobody is conscious of the reach of this equipment "PDK" .....
regards
alexis
I think you have to consider the following:
1. A PI detector reacts to the decaying eddy current signal from the target.
2. A VLF detector reacts to the imbalance between the TX and RX coils caused by the target.
3. A BFO detector reacts to a change in inductance due to the presence of the target.

BUT ... what is the PDK reacting to? Until you can answer that question, without invoking pseudo-science, then the forum's response will probably continue to be poor. At the moment there is only circumstantial and subjective "proof" that the PDK does what is claimed. This is why I asked the question about whether a metal detector was used or not. Otherwise you only "hear" half the story. So far, we have not heard anything regarding the number of empty holes that have been dug. This is what I refer to as "selective memory".
Old 08-26-2011, 10:33 AM
Guru

Hi Alexismex

You are right but it's difficult to believe in the lrl phenomenon if you have not a working lrl, you must believe in the words of not know persons and this is not easy. As Esteban said you have to experiment by yourself, I suggest to you to realize the Alonzo PD, to try some position of ferrite coil and to use some silver coins buried as target. After one week you can have a "good" phenomenon or you can made a ground battery, a piece of copper and a aluminum rod buried at about 50 cm.
Naturally I belong to the category of "lrl enthusiastic".

Best Regards
Old 08-26-2011, 11:04 AM
Guru

Quote:

nobody seem to believe this detection .....o.... nobody is conscious of the reach of this equipment "PDK" .....
Probably answer was given by Morgan himself. Here citation Morgans claim about the same "PDK" from another thread:

"..... to prove scientificaly i cant, maybe others will do this in the future. "

And: we all are "lrl enthusiastic", but we all are not at same time "LRL blind believer". Things have to be demonstrated according valid and proven scientific method. Nothing from "blind" world cannot be taken as evidence that phenomenon really exist.
Old 08-26-2011, 12:37 PM
Guru

Hi Qiaozhi
Excuseme, but for me this is like receiving at some distance the energy that comes from power lines.
PDK, detects some energy that are build by the metals that are mixed for long time with chemicals from the ground, that forms some kind of battery, then this energy is expose to the air. Of course this energy, that in this case are from silver and gold, arrives to your PDK at some frequency that is tuned by the device.
In other words for me at least, is like a radio receiver that tune a radio station.
Morgan, you have done a fantastic job and i m trying to figure out how happy you are about your PDK succsess
Regards
Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
I think you have to consider the following:
1. A PI detector reacts to the decaying eddy current signal from the target.
2. A VLF detector reacts to the imbalance between the TX and RX coils caused by the target.
3. A BFO detector reacts to a change in inductance due to the presence of the target.

BUT ... what is the PDK reacting to? Until you can answer that question, without invoking pseudo-science, then the forum's response will probably continue to be poor. At the moment there is only circumstantial and subjective "proof" that the PDK does what is claimed. This is why I asked the question about whether a metal detector was used or not. Otherwise you only "hear" half the story. So far, we have not heard anything regarding the number of empty holes that have been dug. This is what I refer to as "selective memory".
Old 08-26-2011, 01:14 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson View Post
Hi Qiaozhi
Excuseme, but for me this is like receiving at some distance the energy that comes from power lines.
PDK, detects some energy that are build by the metals that are mixed for long time with chemicals from the ground, that forms some kind of battery, then this energy is expose to the air. Of course this energy, that in this case are from silver and gold, arrives to your PDK at some frequency that is tuned by the device.
In other words for me at least, is like a radio receiver that tune a radio station.
Morgan, you have done a fantastic job and i m trying to figure out how happy you are about your PDK succsess
Regards
Nelson
OK - that is a theory ... but there is no evidence to suggest that such a phenomenon exists. If it does exist, then you should be able to measure it using conventional equipment. At the present time no-one has done this, which tends to suggest that the theory is wrong.
Old 08-26-2011, 01:25 PM
Guru

Well, i respect your point of view, but for shure we must wait for a real test and video too.
The other way is to construct one device and try some test by your self.
Indeed, i m working on one device to see by my eyes how it performs.
My first try was mini zahori, that got signals from a few places and one of them allow me to recover a metal, the others came from places that were not permited to dig.
In conclusion, this let me know that there are some things that need to be experimented, while loosing to much time looking by theory.
May be is thru that teory for this is understandable, but if we don´t give a try and try to this, will never understand if PDK or PD works or does not work.
Regards
Nelson

Quote:
OK - that is a theory ... but there is no evidence to suggest that such a phenomenon exists. If it does exist, then you should be able to measure it using conventional equipment. At the present time no-one has done this, which tends to suggest that the theory is wrong.
Old 08-26-2011, 01:54 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson View Post

PDK, detects some energy that are build by the metals that are mixed for long time with chemicals from the ground, that forms some kind of battery, then this energy is expose to the air.
If we accept this explanation, then all sort of battery can expose his detectable energy to the air.

Furthermore in this way PDK have to be able to detect all sort of batteries by detecting its to the air exposed energy. Can it? There are very simple test if you are interested.

No, sorry, you cant. Why not? Because all energy processes taking place inside the battery itself and not through the air. And those energy processes inside the battery are purely galvanic (direct current processes) and not oscillating processes capable to sent something like RF frequencies in the air.

Yes, there are many battery like processes in the soil that are constantly arise and are promoted by pollution, acid rain, etc.. But all those very weak processes are energetically closed circle in soil only, which disappears by time without measurable effect in surrounded air.
Old 08-26-2011, 02:50 PM
Guru

Default LRL experiments

Quote:
At this distance your detection of the "shoes" is exceptional !!!!!! a true phenomena

I did not know if i am crazy but , i think that the reaction in the forum is very poor !!!!! nobody seem to believe this detection .....o.... nobody is conscious of the reach of this equipment "PDK" .....
regards
alexis
But Geo build better than my PDK,see the threads,he claim to detect one modern gold coin over the ground, up to 5 meters,see his videos,gold coin near the olive tree,amazing.
Old 08-26-2011, 03:08 PM
Guru

Default PDK project

Quote:
Hi Qiaozhi

If you have a look into the Alonso´s Passive Receiver + Beeper circuit (the PDK project) you get your point of view,becouse you are electronic engineer and know limits about electronics.
As to me,i understand very little about electronics and i tried many things in this circuit.One of them,i put the Receptor so sensitive ,it can detect one gold coin 20 cm near the coil,and one 1,5V spark 1,40m distance,but it was not this configuration who aloud the PDK to be very sensitive to the Phenomena of litlle objects buried long time ago,it was another modification i have made.
Old 08-26-2011, 03:15 PM
Guru

Default LRL experiments

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancoItaly View Post
Hi Alexismex

You are right but it's difficult to believe in the lrl phenomenon if you have not a working lrl, you must believe in the words of not know persons and this is not easy. As Esteban said you have to experiment by yourself, I suggest to you to realize the Alonzo PD, to try some position of ferrite coil and to use some silver coins buried as target. After one week you can have a "good" phenomenon or you can made a ground battery, a piece of copper and a aluminum rod buried at about 50 cm.
Naturally I belong to the category of "lrl enthusiastic".

Best Regards
Hello Franco

Why people go to buried copper,or aluminium? I already buried a few gold objects,and alot of silver,even a small treasure of 20 silver coins(not rare) mixed with salt. I see in all the people (even Esteban,who buried copper coins mixed with salt+vinegar) afraid to buried precious metals,but in fact it will worth becouse,we are making LRL´s and need to calibrate them to find gold&silver.

Regards
Old 08-26-2011, 03:21 PM

Default PDK GRAN EXITO

Sorry my dear Alexis if I am aware of this equipment, you do not share that opinion, I have personally seen this technology work with great success and I believe in everything they say in this forum have built a LRL of these and be finding objects valuable as Morgan's friends, Stephen, Geo and other guys from this forum just this type of technology is very advanced for our conventional wisdom of all the things we're used to seeing.

Greetings and a hug.

LRLMAN
Old 08-26-2011, 03:35 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LRLMAN View Post
... just this type of technology is very advanced for our conventional wisdom of all the things we're used to seeing.
Sorry ... but that is the usual excuse when someone is unable to support their pet theory with hard real-world evidence. Of course it is not so advanced that we cannot understand it using conventional science and engineering - if it is a real phenomenon, that is. Otherwise, the so-called "successful results" have to be attributed to a combination of self deception, wishful thinking and selective memory.

At the end of the day, I think we all agree that it would be wonderful if such a device as the PDK could detect treasure several meters in the distance. This would allow searching of vast areas very quickly. However, the hard evidence is still very elusive, and I remain to be convinced. The anecdotal and subjective evidence presented so far just doesn't constitute proof.
Old 08-26-2011, 03:43 PM
Guru

Hi Morgan

My suggestion for Alexismex is only a easy way to test the phenomenon and not to discriminate for gold, this is the next steep...

Best Regards
Old 08-26-2011, 03:49 PM
Guru

Default LRL experiments

Quote:
Sorry ... but that is the usual excuse when someone is unable to support their pet theory with hard real-world evidence. Of course it is not so advanced that we cannot understand it using conventional science and engineering - if it is a real phenomenon, that is. Otherwise, the so-called "successful results" have to be attributed to a combination of self deception, wishful thinking and selective memory.

At the end of the day, I think we all agree that it would be wonderful if such a device as the PDK could detect treasure several meters in the distance. This would allow searching of vast areas very quickly. However, the hard evidence is still very elusive, and I remain to be convinced. The anecdotal and subjective evidence presented so far just doesn't constitute proof.
You will have the proof.
What will be you behavior with others if you make the perfect LRL? Will you share your hard work with others?Is it posible to select who deserv or not ?
I will give here the PDK in first stage,enough to find big treasures several meters distance,i think i´m better,not so bad .

The LRL technology is noting more complicated than old BFO´s or radios,but with the correct balance for resonating will make the TH´s dream.

Name:  Prototipo detector ionico.jpg
Views: 2428
Size:  224.4 KB
Old 08-26-2011, 03:57 PM
Guru

Hi WM6
Ok i understand your explanation, but tell me what is the diference when you detect the energy from power lines, lets said 110 VAC, 60 HZ?
I know this is AC currents, not DC current, but i m just curius about it. I m not an engenier in electronics.
Regards
Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
If we accept this explanation, then all sort of battery can expose his detectable energy to the air.

Furthermore in this way PDK have to be able to detect all sort of batteries by detecting its to the air exposed energy. Can it? There are very simple test if you are interested.

No, sorry, you cant. Why not? Because all energy processes taking place inside the battery itself and not through the air. And those energy processes inside the battery are purely galvanic (direct current processes) and not oscillating processes capable to sent something like RF frequencies in the air.

Yes, there are many battery like processes in the soil that are constantly arise and are promoted by pollution, acid rain, etc.. But all those very weak processes are energetically closed circle in soil only, which disappears by time without measurable effect in surrounded air.
Old 08-26-2011, 08:10 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
You will have the proof.
What will be you behavior with others if you make the perfect LRL? Will you share your hard work with others?Is it posible to select who deserv or not ?
I will give here the PDK in first stage,enough to find big treasures several meters distance,i think i´m better,not so bad .

The LRL technology is noting more complicated than old BFO´s or radios,but with the correct balance for resonating will make the TH´s dream.

Attachment 16365
If I had a working [perfect] LRL, then I would post the details here.

None of the existing commercial electronic LRLs are big sellers. Which is why they have a very high price tag, and a disappointed user base. The LRL gizmos that are not expensive, are the ones based on dowsing, and contain some electronics that doesn't actually do anything useful.

You might as well post the full details for FREE, as most people are not going to believe that it works anyway.

LRLs (like the PDK) are designed by amateurs interested in the subject. Even if someone decides to rip off the design and make it commercial, how much profit will they really make? The design will already be in the public domain, and no-one is going to pay a high price for something they can build themselves for free.
Old 08-28-2011, 02:27 AM
Guru

Default LRL experiments

Quote:

regards
alexis
Hi Alexis

This is normal,everybody think i lie or exagerate in my LRL experiments. And i say more,when you hear people telling they have one LRL able to find silver ring 700meters, i say is not possible,this thing as limits in the range of several meters for the small objects,otherwise it will be impossible to control in the field the PDK or other LRL.
Old 08-28-2011, 02:34 AM
Guru

Default PDK project

Quote:
If I had a working [perfect] LRL, then I would post the details here.

None of the existing commercial electronic LRLs are big sellers. Which is why they have a very high price tag, and a disappointed user base. The LRL gizmos that are not expensive, are the ones based on dowsing, and contain some electronics that doesn't actually do anything useful.

You might as well post the full details for FREE, as most people are not going to believe that it works anyway.

LRLs (like the PDK) are designed by amateurs interested in the subject. Even if someone decides to rip off the design and make it commercial, how much profit will they really make? The design will already be in the public domain, and no-one is going to pay a high price for something they can build themselves for free.
Well,well...

So you are very kind with people here.

Old 08-28-2011, 04:40 AM
Guru

Hi.
I believe Morgan about his PDK.
When i was to Portugal for the PD tests i had with me a simple LRL. I believe it was about the same with the Morgan's PDK and it passed successfully from the gold mental test. I don't know about Morgan's modifications but my PD was the Alonsos's passive receiver with a coil stimulator. The frequency of stimulator was 60Khz and the frequency of passive receiver was 60Khz ....255Khz. Also i had another pcb but i believe that it works the same good and without it, as it is the PDK.

Regards
Old 08-28-2011, 08:53 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hello Franco

Why people go to buried copper,or aluminium? I already buried a few gold objects,and alot of silver,even a small treasure of 20 silver coins(not rare) mixed with salt. I see in all the people (even Esteban,who buried copper coins mixed with salt+vinegar) afraid to buried precious metals,but in fact it will worth becouse,we are making LRL´s and need to calibrate them to find gold&silver.

Regards
Dear Morgan, you are brave enthusiastic.

But problem with your tests is as we always pointed, that you know where buried targets are.

If you know where buried target is, than it is easy to find it even with simple wooden dowsing rod.

In case that you do not know where buried target is, your PDK will fail, except if it works as MD or one of known technical solution.

Easy to prove if you agree to undergone real test.
Old 08-28-2011, 09:11 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Alexis

This is normal,everybody think i lie or exagerate in my LRL experiments. And i say more,when you hear people telling they have one LRL able to find silver ring 700meters, i say is not possible,this thing as limits in the range of several meters for the small objects,otherwise it will be impossible to control in the field the PDK or other LRL.
Hi Morgan

I don't think that you lie.

But if you detect something at say 3m distance in air, can we still talk about LRL?

It is relative easy to build device that can detect metal at couple meters distance in air. We can detect air targets even with our eyes.

But all those devices fail even shallow detection in soil. All such devices, inclusive "Alonso PD" and its derivative.
Old 08-28-2011, 09:21 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi.
I believe Morgan about his PDK.
When i was to Portugal for the PD tests i had with me a simple LRL. I believe it was about the same with the Morgan's PDK and it passed successfully from the gold mental test. I don't know about Morgan's modifications but my PD was the Alonsos's passive receiver with a coil stimulator. The frequency of stimulator was 60Khz and the frequency of passive receiver was 60Khz ....255Khz. Also i had another pcb but i believe that it works the same good and without it, as it is the PDK.

Regards
Dear Geo, sorry for a little play with your words, this is for my friend Funfider which do not know what religiuos question is.

I know Geo, that you believe, because you are LRL beliver.

But outside of our beliefs Alonso passive receiver cannot work as LRL even with seven (7) coil stimulators.

Easy to prove in real test.
Old 08-28-2011, 10:34 AM
Guru

Quote:
Dear Geo, sorry for a little play with your words, this is for my friend Funfider which do not know what religiuos question is.

I know Geo, that you believe, because you are LRL beliver.

But outside of our beliefs Alonso passive receiver cannot work as LRL even with seven (7) coil stimulators.

Easy to prove in real test.
Hi WM6.
Yes, with 7 stimulators it is difficult to work but with one (1) Yes.

Regards
Old 08-28-2011, 10:37 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Morgan

I don't think that you lie.

But if you detect something at say 3m distance in air, can we still talk about LRL?

It is relative easy to build device that can detect metal at couple meters distance in air. We can detect air targets even with our eyes.

But all those devices fail even shallow detection in soil. All such devices, inclusive "Alonso PD" and its derivative.
If we detect a coin from 3 or 5 m far and 30cm deep in the earth then who is your opinion???? Are we speak for LRL or not????

Regards
Old 08-28-2011, 10:48 AM

this not a lrl.this is mrl. midl range locator