LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 03-16-2011, 09:26 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAKOS
Hi J.P
My friend Geo, has built his own PD, while I have bought it.
The PD, has 2 kinds of regulation. Sensitivity and reject of all metalls except gold
The rejection has very critical and difficult regulation, especially in a place with a lot of rusty metalls and buildings. It is much much easier to regulate it on the field. The mains power lines, are not a problem. I have searched under the lines of 400 KV, without a problem.
I am sure that some owners of the PD, have not understand the critical way of the regulation of reject. I made the same mistake myself too, in the beginning. I understood it , because every time I was going for treasure hunting, I had signals from targets. I thought that this would not be possible, so I went back to the builder, and He tought me again and again and again , until I understood it completely. Really it needs a lot of practice.
That is the reason ,I think, that the other owners can not achieve the same results.
Another critical thing, is the speed of the movement of the PD. If you move your arm too fast, you have faulse signals, and if you are too slow, you have no signals.
That is the reason that I have made the test with the tripode. I wanted to have constant and steady speed , rotation, of the PD, in order not to have faulse signals due to wrong movement.
And I was happy to see that it worked as I expected to.
Hi Drakos,
Now I understand completely.
This is a magic PD that can detect gold from a very long distance.
But it has critical controls that must be adjusted to the precise levels.
And the PD must be moved at the exact correct speed for good detection, or else you will have false signals.

I think the next improvement must be to attach the tripod on a trailer to tow behind your car so the PD will be moving at the correct speed when you are treasure hunting.
Because of the extreme long range detection, you will not need to move the PD away from the road that you are driving on.
You will be able to triangulate to find the precise location of many treasures when the magic PD is attached to the rotating tripod on the trailer behind your car.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 03-16-2011, 09:36 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post

And the PD must be moved at the exact correct speed for good detection, or else you will have false signals.
As we know, correct speed for gold target is 1.73m per second.
Old 03-16-2011, 10:06 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6
As we know, correct speed for gold target is 1.73m per second.
This opens a new problem...

If we put the PD on a swiveling tripod that is towed on a trailer, then we will have two velocities to contend with. There will be the linear velocity of the trailer and the angular velocity of the rotary motor. The problem becomes how to maintain 1.73m per second with both of these motions. I would propose that the simplest solution is to drive the car at exactly 1.73m per second, with no angular velocity at the tripod. In this condition, we must insure that the PD is pointed in the direction where you want to hunt treasure. Then when we hear the beeps, we will know the line which is perpendicular to the road where we can find treasure. After establishing this line, we can make a second pass from the road with the PD turned to a 45 degree angle to the road. This will give us a second line at 45 degrees that we can use to triangulate and find the precise location to put the shovel in the ground.

Of course, we could drive slower, and allow some slow rotational speed, but we must have a complex rotational motor firmware that will factor in the forward velocity and compensate the angular velocity during the arc to maintain exactly 1.73m per second.
While this is more difficult, it will save us the trouble of making a second pass to triangulate... we can pinpoint on a single pass.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 03-16-2011, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
This opens a new problem...

If we put the PD on a swiveling tripod that is towed on a trailer, then we will have two velocities to contend with. There will be the linear velocity of the trailer and the angular velocity of the rotary motor. The problem becomes how to maintain 1.73m per second with both of these motions. I would propose that the simplest solution is to drive the car at exactly 1.73m per second, with no angular velocity at the tripod. In this condition, we must insure that the PD is pointed in the direction where you want to hunt treasure. Then when we hear the beeps, we will know the line which is perpendicular to the road where we can find treasure. After establishing this line, we can make a second pass from the road with the PD turned to a 45 degree angle to the road. This will give us a second line at 45 degrees that we can use to triangulate and find the precise location to put the shovel in the ground.

Of course, we could drive slower, and allow some slow rotational speed, but we must have a complex rotational motor firmware that will factor in the forward velocity and compensate the angular velocity during the arc to maintain exactly 1.73m per second.
While this is more difficult, it will save us the trouble of making a second pass to triangulate... we can pinpoint on a single pass.

Best wishes,
J_P
JP, In the type of LRLs that use a calculator, the complex motion could be programmed into said calculator, giving this type of LRL a significant advantage in "towed LRL" applications.
The deluxe model could have a GPS connection that would serve to dynamically adjust the calculator program for road conditions and changes in azimuth. And could even plot the signal lines on the GPS screens as well as provide driving/walking directions to the signal lines intersection.

Wow! such a gizmo could sell for a lot more than an H3Tec as it has many more useful features.

HH Rudy,
MXT, HeadHunter Wader

Do or do not. There is no try.
Yoda
Old 03-16-2011, 07:14 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy
JP, In the type of LRLs that use a calculator, the complex motion could be programmed into said calculator, giving this type of LRL a significant advantage in "towed LRL" applications.
The deluxe model could have a GPS connection that would serve to dynamically adjust the calculator program for road conditions and changes in azimuth. And could even plot the signal lines on the GPS screens as well as provide driving/walking directions to the signal lines intersection.

Wow! such a gizmo could sell for a lot more than an H3Tec as it has many more useful features.
Hi Rudy,
Actually, the solution may be simpler.
First, calculator style LRLs don't require precise speed of movement like the magic PD. So no special motor provisions are needed for these types of LRL. But for the magic PD which requires precise speed of movement, Drakos has already solved the problem with his tripod and motor. A second simple solution is to tow the tripod to a treasure location then stop the car and turn on the LRL and swivel motor. You can walk around in a circle to see the exact direction where the magic PD is beeping. It is better to put a bright LED on the PD to sight exactly where it is finding the treasure. you can mark a line on the ground for 500 meters to show the gold signal line. Then move the car maybe 30 meters and stop to take a second reading where the gold is. You will find a new line to be marked. The place where the two lines cross is the place to dig the treasure.

The only problems I can see is if you find two parallel lines. It is possible these two parallel lines are pointing to a distant gold target. Fort Knox, or the King Tut exhibit at the museum for example... which are too far away to dig. Another problem is when the magic PD points to the local jewelry store, or someone's house that has a jewelry box inside it. Or even to people driving down the road wearing a wedding ring, or having gold fillings in their teeth. Wouldn't these cause continuous false readings?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 03-16-2011, 08:57 PM

I see what you mean.

With respect to the lines crossing, since these lines are on a spherical surface, they will cross at two points so if you don't find anything at the near intersection, you are in for quite a trip to get to the other. That's where a GPS would come in handy.

Then again, blaming the lack of finds at the intersection of the proximal signal lines by saying the target must be at the distal crossing is a good excuse and corroborates the outstanding range of these instruments.

HH Rudy,
MXT, HeadHunter Wader

Do or do not. There is no try.
Yoda
Old 03-16-2011, 09:45 PM

hi any greek hear? what is the problem with the greek forum?
Old 03-16-2011, 10:02 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by timborixos View Post
hi any greek hear? what is the problem with the greek forum?
Too many people were trying to post at the same time on the same thread called "Magic PD" and the server went down.
Old 03-17-2011, 08:54 AM

Hi
It seems that there is a huge problem with the Greek forum as it is "suspended" by the provider! No visible reason why... but Goldmaniac has said yesterday something that it was weird, as it has an activity from a quite strange new 'member'... Just hours later, all the forum went dark, as 'suspended page' !!!
I think Goldmaniac is also a member here, so if he reads these lines, he could inform us better about the current situation of his forum!
Greek text following
Παίδες, κάτι σοβαρό προέκυψε μάλλον & του "κλείσαν" το σαϊτ!!! Είχε πει ο χρυσομανιακός, χτες το πρωί, ότι έγινε μιά περίεργη εγγραφή που με το που μπήκε, κατέβασε όλο το θέμα γρηγορείται με την μία! Το τσεκάρισε & είδε ότι η νέα εγγραφη μέλους ήταν από ένα ρίπερ νετγουορκ περίεργο!
Λίγες ώρες αργότερα το απόγευμα, το σαϊτ εξαφανίστηκε... Αν κάποιος έχει επαφή με τον χρυσομανιακό με προσωπικό μέιλ - τηλέφωνο, ας μάθει τι παίζεται, γιατί μου μοιάζει αρκετά σοβαρότερο από ότι νομίζουμε επί του παρόντος!
Old 03-17-2011, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by minime View Post
Hi
It seems that there is a huge problem with the Greek forum as it is "suspended" by the provider! No visible reason why... but Goldmaniac has said yesterday something that it was weird, as it has an activity from a quite strange new 'member'... Just hours later, all the forum went dark, as 'suspended page' !!!
I think Goldmaniac is also a member here, so if he reads these lines, he could inform us better about the current situation of his forum!
Greek text following
Παίδες, κάτι σοβαρό προέκυψε μάλλον & του "κλείσαν" το σαϊτ!!! Είχε πει ο χρυσομανιακός, χτες το πρωί, ότι έγινε μιά περίεργη εγγραφή που με το που μπήκε, κατέβασε όλο το θέμα γρηγορείται με την μία! Το τσεκάρισε & είδε ότι η νέα εγγραφη μέλους ήταν από ένα ρίπερ νετγουορκ περίεργο!
Λίγες ώρες αργότερα το απόγευμα, το σαϊτ εξαφανίστηκε... Αν κάποιος έχει επαφή με τον χρυσομανιακό με προσωπικό μέιλ - τηλέφωνο, ας μάθει τι παίζεται, γιατί μου μοιάζει αρκετά σοβαρότερο από ότι νομίζουμε επί του παρόντος!
I tried to call the goldmaniac but the phone is closed, if I have news I will inform you.
Old 03-17-2011, 03:29 PM

After a telephone contact with Goldmaniac the problem is to server and there is every move restoring the Forum.

Soon back together
Old 03-17-2011, 04:09 PM

ΟΚ Thanks. I have also got a PM from him. Seems that everything is under control...
Old 03-17-2011, 04:27 PM
Guru

??? Account suspended????
Old 03-17-2011, 05:25 PM

I apologize to members of the forum
but I'll post the answer for GREEK forum here because there is no other way

Αγαπητοί συνεργάτες,

Θα θέλαμε να σας ενημερώσουμε και γραπτώς σχετικά με την εξέλιξη του προβλήματος που παρουσιάστηκε σε έναν από τους dedicated servers μας που φιλοξενούν υπηρεσίες σας.

Εχθές το βράδυ, στις 19:55, παρουσιάστηκε ένα πρόβλημα αστάθειας στην λειτουργία της εφαρμογής MySQL, η οποία είναι υπέυθυνη για την διαχείριση των βάσεων δεδομένων στον server. Αυτομάτως, όλα τα δυναμικά websites (CMS, Forums, Blogs κλπ) παρουσίασαν δυσκολίες στην σύνδεση τους με τις αντίστοιχες βάσεις τους και αυξήθηκε σημαντικά ο μέσος φόρτος λειτουργίας. Προκειμένου να μην προκληθεί μεγαλύτερος κίνδυνος και επιπλοκές, απενεργοποιήσαμε προσωρινά κάποιους λογαριασμούς που προξενούν μεγάλο φόρτο λειτουργίας.

Επίσης σήμερα, λόγω της πολυπλοκότητας του προβλήματος, εμφανίστηκαν ανά χρονικά διαστήματα επιπλοκές με την λειτουργία των emails και FTP.

Τις τελευταίες ώρες η κατάσταση δείχνει ομαλοποιημένη από πλευράς φόρτου και είμαστε στην διαδικασία αποκατάστασης της λειτουργικότητας της MySQL.

Σε απόλυτη συνεργασία με την Liquid Web, συνεχίζουμε αδιάκοπα από εχθές την προσπάθεια μας να επαναφέρουμε την πλήρη λειτουργικότητα και να αποκαταστήσουμε τις δυσλειτουργίες και βλάβες σε επίπεδο λειτουργικού συστήματος και λογαριασμών χρηστών.

Σας ζητούμε συγγνώμη για την ταλαιπωρία, θα σας ενημερώσουμε για οποιαδήποτε εξέλιξη.

Ευχαριστούμε για την κατανόηση.

Με εκτίμηση,
Αλέξανδρος Νεδέλκος

Web and Multimedia Applications
vBulletin Pre-made & Custom Themes
Hosting Services - Domains Registrations
http://www.webandart.gr
http://www.webandart-hosting.com
e-mail: nedelkos@webandart.gr
Tel.: +30 210 2757087
Fax: +30 210 2757082

Last edited by Qiaozhi; 11-17-2013 at 10:16 AM. Reason: Removed personal details
Old 03-17-2011, 05:38 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldmaniac View Post
I apologize to members of the forum
but I'll post the answer for GREEK forum here because there is no other way
OK - but next time please also provide a translation ... like this ->

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear colleagues,
We would like to inform you in writing about the evolution of the problem presented to one of the dedicated servers that host our services.

Last night at 19:55, there was a problem of instability in the functioning of the application MySQL, which is responsible for managing the database server.
Automatically, all dynamic websites (CMS, Forums, Blogs, etc) experienced difficulties in connection with their respective bases and significantly increased the average workload. In order not to cause a greater risk of complications and, temporarily disable some accounts caused by overloaded function.

Also today, given the complexity of the problem occurred at intervals complications with the operation of emails and FTP.

Over the last few hours the situation shows normalized in terms of workload and we are in the process of restoring the functionality of MySQL.

In full cooperation with Liquid Web, continues unabated yesterday by our effort to restore full functionality and restore malfunctions and failures at the operating system and user accounts.

We apologize for the inconvenience, you will be informed of any developments.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,
Alexander Nedelkos
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 03-17-2011, 08:15 PM
Guru

It looks like g-sani was right...
Quote:
Originally Posted by g-sani;
Too many people were trying to post at the same time on the same thread called "Magic PD" and the server went down.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 04-05-2011, 09:28 PM

Default PD

ΓΕΙΑ ΣΟΥ Geo.

ΚΑΙ ΣΥΓΧΑΡΗΤΗΡΙΑ ΓΙΑ ΤΗΝ ΕΡΕΥΝΑ ΚΑΙ ΤΗΝ ΘΕΤΙΚΗ ΠΙΣΤΕΥΩ ΕΞΕΛΙΞΗ , ΠΑΝΩ ΣΤΟΥΣ ΑΝΙΧΝΕΥΤΕΣ ΑΠΟΣΤΑΣΕΩΣ.

ΜΙΑ ΕΡΩΤΗΣΗ ΘΕΛΩ ΝΑ ΣΟΥ ΚΑΝΩ.

ΕΙΔΑ ΤΟ ΒΙΝΤΕΟ .
ΑΥΤΟ ΤΟ PD ,ΕΙΝΑΙ ΙΔΙΟ ΜΕ ΑΥΤΟ ΤΟ ΑΠΟΣΤΑΤΙΚΟ (PISTOL DETECTOR) ΠΟΥ ΥΠΑΡΧΕΙ ΜΕΣΑ ΣΤΗΝ ΙΣΤΟΣΕΛΙΔΑ PSAXTIRIA.NET;
KAI ΘΑ ΣΕ ΠΑΡΑΚΑΛΕΣΩ ΝΑ ΜΟΥ ΠΕΙΣ ΕΑΝ ΓΝΩΡΙΖΕΙΣ ΒΕΒΑΙΑ , ΕΑΝ ΔΟΥΛΕΥΕΙ ΑΥΤΟ(PISTOL DETECTOR) PSAXTIRIA.NET.

ΣΕ ΕΥΧΑΡΙΣΤΩ ΠΟΛΥ ΠΕΡΙΜΕΝΩ ΑΠΑΝΤΗΣΗ ΣΟΥ.
ΚΑΙ ΕΑΝ ΓΝΩΡΙΖΕΙΣ ΚΑΠΟΙΑ ΚΑΛΗ ΚΑΤΑΣΚΕΥΗ ΑΝΙΧΝΕΥΤΗ ΑΠΟΣΤΑΣΕΩΣ ΚΑΙ ΘΕΛΕΙΣ ΝΑ ΜΟΥ ΤΗΝ ΣΤΕΙΛΕΙΣ ΣΕ ΕΥΧΑΡΙΣΤΩ.
Old 04-05-2011, 10:36 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmnotes View Post
ΓΕΙΑ ΣΟΥ Geo.

ΚΑΙ ΣΥΓΧΑΡΗΤΗΡΙΑ ΓΙΑ ΤΗΝ ΕΡΕΥΝΑ ΚΑΙ ΤΗΝ ΘΕΤΙΚΗ ΠΙΣΤΕΥΩ ΕΞΕΛΙΞΗ , ΠΑΝΩ ΣΤΟΥΣ ΑΝΙΧΝΕΥΤΕΣ ΑΠΟΣΤΑΣΕΩΣ.

ΕΙΔΑ ΤΟ ΒΙΝΤΕΟ .
ΑΥΤΟ ΤΟ PD ,ΕΙΝΑΙ ΙΔΙΟ ΜΕ ΑΥΤΟ ΤΟ ΑΠΟΣΤΑΤΙΚΟ (PISTOL DETECTOR) ΠΟΥ ΥΠΑΡΧΕΙ ΜΕΣΑ ΣΤΗΝ ΙΣΤΟΣΕΛΙΔΑ PSAXTIRIA.NET;
KAI ΘΑ ΣΕ ΠΑΡΑΚΑΛΕΣΩ ΝΑ ΜΟΥ ΠΕΙΣ ΕΑΝ ΓΝΩΡΙΖΕΙΣ ΒΕΒΑΙΑ , ΕΑΝ ΔΟΥΛΕΥΕΙ ΑΥΤΟ(PISTOL DETECTOR) PSAXTIRIA.NET.

ΚΑΙ ΕΑΝ ΓΝΩΡΙΖΕΙΣ ΚΑΠΟΙΑ ΚΑΛΗ ΚΑΤΑΣΚΕΥΗ ΑΝΙΧΝΕΥΤΗ ΑΠΟΣΤΑΣΕΩΣ ΚΑΙ ΘΕΛΕΙΣ ΝΑ ΜΟΥ ΤΗΝ ΣΤΕΙΛΕΙΣ ΣΕ ΕΥΧΑΡΙΣΤΩ.
Please post in English!
Old 04-06-2011, 06:24 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmnotes View Post
ΓΕΙΑ ΣΟΥ Geo.

ΕΙΔΑ ΤΟ ΒΙΝΤΕΟ .

Hi.
My PD is "about" the same (with some modifications) with the PD that you refer. I don't know if the PD at psaxtiria.net can take the same results as this one.

Regards
Old 04-06-2011, 07:18 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi.

I don't know if the PD at psaxtiria.net can take the same results as this one.

Regards
Geo, I am sure that results are the same.
Old 04-06-2011, 08:25 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
Geo, I am sure that results are the same.
Hahahaha
Yes .... i know your answer
Old 04-06-2011, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi.
My PD is "about" the same (with some modifications) with the PD that you refer. I don't know if the PD at psaxtiria.net can take the same results as this one.

Regards
Thanks GEO,
Have fun.
Old 04-08-2011, 05:28 PM
Guru

γκεο σ εχω ανετα

http://photoshosting.net/share-7338_4D9F3F32.html
Old 04-08-2011, 09:48 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxma1981 View Post
I guess that didn't need a translation.