LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 09-07-2009, 04:44 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
If your "audience" follow you, your audience is silly. I combat you and your audience.
Esteban that uses logic ???

A real paradox now !

Maybe are side effects of PaloAlto and napalm...

Seems napalm is neurotoxic... apart the other nasty effects when burns...

Kind regards,
Max

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 09-08-2009, 01:27 PM
Guru

Default The LRL films

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
From the videos, it appears the targets were known. That is no big surprise.

What is a surprise is how violently you have to swing/shake/move the locators about to make them work. Once over the target (within a few inches) they do not work. Just how in the heck do you pinpoint something when it beeps with your arm extended out to the right, but you are walking straight ahead?

The pinpointing skills with the metal detector was so dramatic, it was ridicules. Its over here…no, its over here..no, its way over here.

Good grief folks
First of all :

We not swing detectors too fast,its the digital camera problem,it makes it more fast becouse of low resolution.

Of course the targets was located previously or instead of 40 MGb of film we will have 500 MGb.
Old 09-08-2009, 09:15 PM

Default i haven't a words

that incredible people afther the video you have only this to make and to said !!! congratulation
Old 09-08-2009, 10:28 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
First of all :

We not swing detectors too fast,its the digital camera problem,it makes it more fast becouse of low resolution.

Of course the targets was located previously or instead of 40 MGb of film we will have 500 MGb.
Sorry, but to my eye it appears that you have to violently shake the device in order for it to work. And even then, it only appears to work intermittently.

Pinpointing the ring with your metal detector also seemed melodramatic. That's just my opinion, you may not be proficient with conventional metal detectors.

Thanks for making the videos, and please do not confuse my constructive criticism for negativity.

Jim
Old 09-08-2009, 10:36 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrechigi
that incredible people afther the video you have only this to make and to said !!! congratulation
I thought the videos were good. I could see there was more beeping when moving towards the buried targets, and not too much beeping when away from the targets. It did not look like random beeping to me, it looked like stronger response in the location of the treasures.

But the videos do not show all the details, so many people will want to ask more questions so they will know answers that were not shown on the videos. It would be best to see the demonstration live where you can test the detectors with your own hands, then there will be no questions. But when we are only seeing videos, then it is normal to ask questions for things you don't understand, and things that the video did not show.

Best wishse,
J_P
Old 09-08-2009, 11:08 PM
Guru

For the true LRL believer are videos evidence, because they believe in magic LRL even without video.

For skeptics, it is much more interesting all those what video does not show as what they show.
Old 09-09-2009, 02:02 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post

I thought the videos were good. I could see there was more beeping when moving towards the buried targets, and not too much beeping when away from the targets. It did not look like random beeping to me, it looked like stronger response in the location of the treasures.
By your best guess, would you say the distance the gizmo started beeping was Long Range? I believe the beeping should have started WAY back yonder, not as close as they were.
Old 09-09-2009, 02:15 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim
By your best guess, would you say the distance the gizmo started beeping was Long Range? I believe the beeping should have started WAY back yonder, not as close as they were.
Good question, Jim,
From what I saw on the videos, the ranged looked to be about 2 meters. Not the long range of finding a coin at a mile as claimed for the RangerTell, but longer than the range of the average metal detector.
If I were there at the demonstration, I would definitely start way back yonder. And I would have a non-metallic measuring tape rolled out to see where the first response was found. Then I would repeat this test at 8 compass directions to determine if anything changed when searching from different directions. Then, I would take notes on what kind of response I found as I came in closer, and I would move the detector slowly in a lot of directions and angles to see what happens to the response at different distances from the target.

These are a lot of things we cannot know the answers to from just watching the videos, and a good reason why it is a lot better to be there in person. If you are there in person, then you can run any kind of test you want to convince yourself these detectors are working or not. But with videos, we will see only what the lens can capture. Still, my opinion after seeing the video and knowing the character of Morgan and Geo, I have seen enough to convince me that this is worth seeing live to find the rest of the answers. While these videos won't be proof for everyone, they are still the best LRL videos I have ever seen presented in the Geotech forums.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 09-09-2009, 07:34 AM
Guru

Quote:
Good question, Jim,
From what I saw on the videos, the ranged looked to be about 2 meters. Not the long range of finding a coin at a mile as claimed for the RangerTell, but longer than the range of the average metal detector.
If I were there at the demonstration, I would definitely start way back yonder. And I would have a non-metallic measuring tape rolled out to see where the first response was found. Then I would repeat this test at 8 compass directions to determine if anything changed when searching from different directions. Then, I would take notes on what kind of response I found as I came in closer, and I would move the detector slowly in a lot of directions and angles to see what happens to the response at different distances from the target.

These are a lot of things we cannot know the answers to from just watching the videos, and a good reason why it is a lot better to be there in person. If you are there in person, then you can run any kind of test you want to convince yourself these detectors are working or not. But with videos, we will see only what the lens can capture. Still, my opinion after seeing the video and knowing the character of Morgan and Geo, I have seen enough to convince me that this is worth seeing live to find the rest of the answers. While these videos won't be proof for everyone, they are still the best LRL videos I have ever seen presented in the Geotech forums.

Best wishes,
J_P
Thank you for your reply.

Thank goodness the cars parked a few meters behind the target did not hinder the operation
Old 09-09-2009, 07:42 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
This is an interesting question. If 2 meters is the long range detecting distance, then it would be quicker and easier to cover this distance with a normal metal detector, considering the imprecise nature of the beeping. The claimed advantage (I think) is that the Tesoro was unable to detect the medal in the pile of stones.

Question for Morgan:
How deep was the medal buried?
Old 09-09-2009, 07:44 AM
Guru

Hi friends.
Nice effort, Morgan and Geo!!
Luckily done, thank you for dedicating your valuable time. it's a detection, clear without doubt at least for people has taken
PD in hand, but again as was expected some cynical skeptics think and judge as they like, this was the reason I gave up to prepare movie of PD reaction on big treasure location cos is a useless work and at last confront with such cheap sarcastic words, so dedicate time, take risk and...... to prepare movie file for what? for who? to make another road on my nerves?

As I said in past, about small objects I don't know enough, but I know on a real treasure site PD becomes crazy.of course not with shaking hands fast( as some point here that I don't see in movies), you can imagine after passing hundreds meters with silent PD abrubtly near a specific location signals appears and very close to point enters to continuous beep. The reaction that even some powerful PIs are unable and remain silent.
the distance of signal appearing depends on target size, in my PD first signals for our biggest target appears from 50-60 meters and from 20-30 meters of the edge of target it becomes crazy and for smaller targets appears from 15-20 meters and from 7-8 meters it becomes crazy.
so it's a real LRL ( you like or dislike), and a good LRL for serious treasure hunters for monitoring an vast area to gather information of location.
and after that check there by precious pinpointer (MD or GPR), cos not efficient to pinpoint very old buried and deep treasures.

Anyway, those guys who always groan and complain as I see mostly are from Europe and easy for them to go there be eyewitness of PD working why didn't answer to Morgan invitation to go there, wouldn't you fear of something?
wouldn't you fear of demonstrating something that is in opposite of your life believes?
Morgan innocent invitation of you is another reason of his honesty, of course if you believe him or not, will never harm him or influence PD efficiency.

BTW, Morgan, please e-mail me other parts of movie that are interesting of your PD detection have not been attached here. I like add them in my archive.
Old 09-09-2009, 09:52 AM
Guru

Default Afer all the years the B?S is still going strong.

No working circuits that anyone can get working .
No proof that anyone can test
No DB testing
No
No NO
People I hope are not that stupit.
It is amost 2010 and still no working LRL that WORKS.
Old 09-09-2009, 11:21 AM
Guru

Hi Michael
Quote:
Originally Posted by michael View Post
you can imagine after passing hundreds meters with silent PD abrubtly near a specific location signals appears and very close to point enters to continuous beep. The reaction that even some powerful PIs are unable and remain silent.
That i would really like to see .The hundred meters of silence , althrough could be considered uninteresting, is the best part in my opinion. Of course the target should be identified too.

Quote:
Morgan innocent invitation of you is another reason of his honesty, of course if you believe him or not, will never harm him or influence PD efficiency.
I think nobody doubts of Morgan and Geo´s word. But while the videos are interesting, they cannot be seen as a proof of what is being detected by the PD.
Quote:
BTW, Morgan, please e-mail me other parts of movie that are interesting of your PD detection have not been attached here. I like add them in my archive.
I would like that too, and i am expecting Geo´s video too, to try to get an idea of how the PD responds "naturaly" in the field.

Regards,
fred.
Old 09-09-2009, 02:12 PM
Guru

Default Target near the road

Quote:
Good question, Jim,

Best wishes,
J_P
Lets see again the LRL film"Target near the road"

1-I get the first signals maybe 2m or more from the target(unfortunatly silverpaper). Then i return back a few steps and detection STOP,and go to front again(south direction) and detection start again,THIS MEANS NOT RANDOMIC BEEPS,I DETECT SOMETHING.

2-I continue detection of the target,i walk over the target,i left the target behind and detection STOP.

3-I return to target again,this time south to north and catct the target again,but more short distance. becouse PHENOMENON irradiate more to North,it as eliptical shape.

THIS PART OF THE FILM IS THE PURE EVIDENCE THAT PHENOMENON IS REAL,two witness saw and recorded in film,BELIEVE OR NOT BELIEVE
Old 09-09-2009, 02:15 PM
Guru

Default The LRL criticism

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrechigi View Post
I´m realy not worry with all this critics,but when they say so big nonsense i start laug to myselve
Old 09-09-2009, 02:24 PM
Guru

Default The GOLD MEDALION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
This is an interesting question. If 2 meters is the long range detecting distance, then it would be quicker and easier to cover this distance with a normal metal detector, considering the imprecise nature of the beeping. The claimed advantage (I think) is that the Tesoro was unable to detect the medal in the pile of stones.

Question for Morgan:
How deep was the medal buried?
I put this pile of stones over the gold medallion(buried not more than 20cm) just to protect it from eventual vandalism or other kind of atempts.
Its very rare to have gold target buried more than 20 years ago,i start the hobby with my 16 years old,the medal was not important for me,so i buried to try metal detectors.This medal was not touched and should not be NEVER diged out .
Other targets Geo was aloud to detect and dig them out.
Old 09-09-2009, 02:34 PM
Guru

Default The LRL videos

Quote:
Hi friends.
Nice effort, Morgan and Geo!!
Luckily done, thank you for dedicating your valuable time. it's a detection, clear without doubt at least for people has taken
PD in hand, but again as was expected some cynical skeptics think and judge as they like, this was the reason I gave up to prepare movie of PD reaction on big treasure location cos is a useless work and at last confront with such cheap sarcastic words, so dedicate time, take risk and...... to prepare movie file for what? for who? to make another road on my nerves?

As I said in past, about small objects I don't know enough, but I know on a real treasure site PD becomes crazy.of course not with shaking hands fast( as some point here that I don't see in movies), you can imagine after passing hundreds meters with silent PD abrubtly near a specific location signals appears and very close to point enters to continuous beep. The reaction that even some powerful PIs are unable and remain silent.
the distance of signal appearing depends on target size, in my PD first signals for our biggest target appears from 50-60 meters and from 20-30 meters of the edge of target it becomes crazy and for smaller targets appears from 15-20 meters and from 7-8 meters it becomes crazy.
so it's a real LRL ( you like or dislike), and a good LRL for serious treasure hunters for monitoring an vast area to gather information of location.
and after that check there by precious pinpointer (MD or GPR), cos not efficient to pinpoint very old buried and deep treasures.

Anyway, those guys who always groan and complain as I see mostly are from Europe and easy for them to go there be eyewitness of PD working why didn't answer to Morgan invitation to go there, wouldn't you fear of something?
wouldn't you fear of demonstrating something that is in opposite of your life believes?

Hi Michael

Honestly my intention with LRL films here is not to covince people that PD realy works and is good tool for TH. My intention already was done sucessfull,one person from this forum(skeptic) try the Pistoldetektor and believe it works,for me, this time i win the batlle

Regards
Old 09-09-2009, 02:39 PM
Guru

Default ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clondike Clad View Post
No working circuits that anyone can get working .
No proof that anyone can test
No DB testing
No
No NO
People I hope are not that stupit.
It is amost 2010 and still no working LRL that WORKS.
You can see one stone coming from Long Distance in direction to your head,but you dont believe until this stone arrives and break your head,then you BELIEVE,maybe its to late to believe...
You can be skeptic all your life,its not my problem.
Old 09-09-2009, 03:01 PM
Guru

Hi Fred.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Of course the target should be identified too.
It will be identified soon, if situations in area changes to appropriate for continue digging.
a considerable target at 9 meters depth which we found by our MDL.
PD also detect there decisively.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
But while the videos are interesting, they cannot be seen as a proof of what is being detected by the PD.
so this opinion is the suspect by its' own. this statement regards them under suspicion, doesn't?
Old 09-09-2009, 04:41 PM

Default calibrating dc 2008

hi all ,hi morgan i think that your video is very good ,and i saw when you calibrate dc2008, and i understand that i have a problem in my dc2008 it never beeps when i tern sensitivity to the right or left and it was locate the tv at 1 m but yesterday i opened the device and start looking for something , i found a little blue potenciometer in the circuit, i terned it to the left and to the right until i herd beeps and i adjust it to the max, now i can locate the tv at 3.5 m, is that good adjusting now,thanks regards hillman
Old 09-09-2009, 04:43 PM
Guru

Quote:
so this opinion is the suspect by its' own. this statement regards them under suspicion, doesn't?
Not at all, and i think this is the big misunderstanding here:
Personally i believe 100% Morgan when he says he detects targets with his LRL. But i want to know how and why, and if there is the possiblity of self deception.
Because i know that one cannot fight self deception, and trick of the mind can ONLY be ruled out by "scientifical" tests .
Even if 99% o evidence is shown, i cannot accept 1% of doubt.

Regards,
Fred.
Old 09-09-2009, 05:26 PM
Guru

OK Fred, no comment friend, but if you can't accept even 1% of doubt, man! you are very fastidious.
Old 09-09-2009, 05:32 PM
Guru

Quote:
OK Fred, no comment friend, but if you can't accept even 1% of doubt, man! you are very fastidious.
maybe you are right,
but it is how scientifical discoveries works , Yes or no, no maybe "very probably"
Old 09-09-2009, 06:57 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan
Lets see again the LRL film"Target near the road"

1-I get the first signals maybe 2m or more from the target(unfortunatly silverpaper). Then i return back a few steps and detection STOP,and go to front again(south direction) and detection start again,THIS MEANS NOT RANDOMIC BEEPS,I DETECT SOMETHING.

2-I continue detection of the target,i walk over the target,i left the target behind and detection STOP.

3-I return to target again,this time south to north and catct the target again,but more short distance. becouse PHENOMENON irradiate more to North,it as eliptical shape.

THIS PART OF THE FILM IS THE PURE EVIDENCE THAT PHENOMENON IS REAL,two witness saw and recorded in film,BELIEVE OR NOT BELIEVE
Hi Morgan, What you are saying is exactly what I said. But maybe you did not read what I said, so I write it again:
"I thought the videos were good. I could see there was more beeping when moving towards the buried targets, and not too much beeping when away from the targets. It did not look like random beeping to me, it looked like stronger response in the location of the treasures".
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...1&postcount=80

I saw all of the videos that you submitted including the one you talk about now, My conclusion was they are the best LRL videos ever shown in the Geotech forums
"While these videos won't be proof for everyone, they are still the best LRL videos I have ever seen presented in the Geotech forums."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...4&postcount=83

I have agreed 100% that you made the best LRL videos I have see, and that I saw beeping at the target and not beeping when away from the target, no random beeping. I also agreed the phenomenon is real.
"...I have known it existed before I came to the Geotech forums. ... My basis for knowing about the "phenomenon" is from some scientific testing performed in locations where there are objects buried a long time, as well as above-ground protruberances that have been established for a long time..."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...1&postcount=19

There is no need to try to prove to me that the pistol detector is beeping when at the target, and the phenomenon is real, because I have already written that I agree about these things.

What surprises me is you seem to be discouraging people (like myself, for example) from having an interest to make any more tests to record the exact polar distances of detection, and from taking readings of the temperature and humidity, and recording the time of day, as well as solar activity data and other data that that most people are not interested in checking. And also making tests to see how different LRLs perform in different weather conditions, and different times of the day and night, and different soil conditions, so there can be a permanent record of performances recorded.

Am I correct that you do not want anybody to ever make these kinds of tests on LRLs? Are you saying nobody should want to measure these things?
Or are you saying it is good if some people have an interest to take measurements with different conditions than we saw on the day of your testing?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 09-09-2009, 08:18 PM

"..What surprises me is you seem to be discouraging people (like myself, for example) from having an interest to make any more tests to record the exact polar distances of detection, and from taking readings of the temperature and humidity, and recording the time of day, as well as solar activity data and other data that that most people are not interested in checking. And also making tests to see how different LRLs perform in different weather conditions, and different times of the day and night, and different soil conditions, so there can be a permanent record of performances recorded...."

You noticed too??
Most probably he finally realized that device was bogus all the time. Certain critics from this forum probably provoked him to do more detailed tests and than he realized that device is actually not working as beleived.
So now is better to close debate as soon as possible and not to disclose real facts in public.
Word "beleive" is wrong, cose we really should not tend to "beleive" or " not to beleive" here. Science and common sense should not be in any relations to beleifs at all. Facts, proofs and numerous double blind tests - all we have to tend here.