LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 08-06-2008, 05:13 AM
Guru

Hi.
Morgan, If there was 7th pcb that you hide and kept us uninformed about, then what can regard this behavior? hum? you yourself call it. I call it malice.
didn't you decide to play with us, with our time, life,.....?
why did you do this? if there was such serious thing, all our efforts became nothing.
oh,.... I don't know how reflect my anger.
albeit I think this sounds me a kind of a bluff.
Old 08-06-2008, 08:34 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
PCB 7 in Pistoldetector is snake oil for you Max. Please,drink more Irish wisky and all illusions vanish from your head...

Regards
Attachment 6111

Attachment 6112
Hi,
dear mr. nothing... I'm glad to see you again here... posting another PCB!

Is what ? Your toaster control circuitry ?

Did you glue it there last evening ?

Or is "secret" Alonso's technology!

Now I tell you why you're a loser and try to be so smarty (not chocolate made).

You're posting here BS from start:

-you told us that PD has 6 boards inside not 7... now you say there are 7! What happened ? They grown like plants ? Did you water the flowers there ?

Or tomorrow we can expect 8 boards ? And within a year they must become 100 maybe ! idiot... and loser

Now you see people here don't belive your lunatic claims anymore. The threads about PD are like a desert and no people are worried of replicating your useless bunch of aged components.

Now tell us... what's that board there ? Is your ego ?

Maybe... but sure it doesn't work , as everything in you.

You told us you have no instruments and no good electronic knowledge... and now you're a guru ?

Your totally full of BS, you're a big ballon full of crap. That's what I think... of you and your toys.

What do we need now ? A picture of "something" anybody ignore about ?

To prove you're totally fake, from start... and now you wanna justify that way... why people who made PD had no LRL behaviour !

Next time you'll tell us to put a dead cat inside the box and pray some mumbo jumbo to make it works ? C'mon tell me.

You're nothing. You don't work as advertised. You're LRL by definition.

Kind regards,
Max

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 08-06-2008, 10:58 PM
Guru

There seems to be some question of whether the pistol detector follows known laws of science, or is snake oil BS. It has become apparent to me that Morgan's pistol detector does indeed follow some very well known laws of science. Perhaps the new PC board-7 is the secret to the success of his pistol detector performing according to known scientific principles. Here is a test you can perform to prove this pistol detector works exactly as modern science says it should:

Take the pistol detector to the 4th floor of a tall building, then turn on the pistol detector and tune it for maximum sensitivity. When you reach the optimum detection sensitivity, then attach it to a pole with a hook to hold it. Then slowly twist the pole until the pistol detector is released, and falls to the ground. Measure how much distance the hook is above the ground.

Next, go to the ground and look for the first impact mark on the ground and mark it. Now measure the distance from the impact mark to the building, and the distance from the hook to the building. You will see the pistol detector has detected the direction of gravity. The range will depend on the height of the hook above the ground. See the diagram below to test for a range of 12 meters. Your range may vary depending on the height of the hook where you release the pistol detector from.

BETA TEST NOTE:
Preliminary reports indicate some pistol detector experimenters have had trouble getting accurate pinpointing results at 12 meters because of wind drift. While gravity is not generally effected by wind drift, the instruments used to measure it can be. So we have devised a simple work-around to solve the wind-drift problem (see below).
Attached Images

Old 08-06-2008, 11:05 PM
Guru

Default Mambo jambo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
Hi,
dear mr. nothing... I'm glad to see you again here... posting another PCB!

Is what ? Your toaster control circuitry ?

Did you glue it there last evening ?

Or is "secret" Alonso's technology!

Now I tell you why you're a loser and try to be so smarty (not chocolate made).

You're posting here BS from start:

-you told us that PD has 6 boards inside not 7... now you say there are 7! What happened ? They grown like plants ? Did you water the flowers there ?

Or tomorrow we can expect 8 boards ? And within a year they must become 100 maybe ! idiot... and loser

Now you see people here don't belive your lunatic claims anymore. The threads about PD are like a desert and no people are worried of replicating your useless bunch of aged components.

Now tell us... what's that board there ? Is your ego ?

Maybe... but sure it doesn't work , as everything in you.

You told us you have no instruments and no good electronic knowledge... and now you're a guru ?

Your totally full of BS, you're a big ballon full of crap. That's what I think... of you and your toys.

What do we need now ? A picture of "something" anybody ignore about ?

To prove you're totally fake, from start... and now you wanna justify that way... why people who made PD had no LRL behaviour !

Next time you'll tell us to put a dead cat inside the box and pray some mumbo jumbo to make it works ? C'mon tell me.

You're nothing. You don't work as advertised. You're LRL by definition.

Kind regards,
Max
Hi Mr Max

mete um pouco de irish wiskey no teu PD e vais ver que ele funciona logo.
O PCB7 é um misterio para ti,mas os outros que sabem,já estao a rir dos teus raciocinios cheios de ignorancia.
So mesmo o Max para nos fazer rir

Its nothing bad my idiot Max,only you to make this forum laugh

Regards
Old 08-06-2008, 11:12 PM
Guru

Default Test

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
There seems to be some question of whether the pistol detector follows known laws of science, or is snake oil BS. It has become apparent to me that Morgan's pistol detector does indeed follow some very well known laws of science. Perhaps the new PC board-7 is the secret to the success of his pistol detector performing according to known scientific principles. Here is a test you can perform to prove this pistol detector works exactly as modern science says it should:

Take the pistol detector to the 4th floor of a tall building, then turn on the pistol detector and tune it for maximum sensitivity. When you reach the optimum detection sensitivity, then attach it to a pole with a hook to hold it. Then slowly twist the pole until the pistol detector is released, and falls to the ground. Measure how much distance the hook is above the ground.

Next, go to the ground and look for the first impact mark on the ground and mark it. Now measure the distance from the impact mark to the building, and the distance from the hook to the building. You will see the pistol detector has detected the direction of gravity. The range will depend on the height of the hook above the ground. See the diagram below to test for a range of 12 meters. Your range may vary depending on the height of the hook where you release the pistol detector from.

BETA TEST NOTE:
Preliminary reports indicate some pistol detector experimenters have had trouble getting accurate pinpointing results at 12 meters because of wind drift. While gravity is not generally effected by wind drift, the instruments used to measure it can be. So we have devised a simple work-around to solve the wind-drift problem (see below).
Hi

I think the dead cat inside PD (Max test) is better to test device performance,and its possible to find buried dead corps miles away
Max can give me us adress and i send to him PCB7 and of course a dead cat
Old 08-06-2008, 11:24 PM
Guru

Default hot glue again

Quote:
PCB 7 in Pistoldetector is snake oil for you Max. Please,drink more Irish wisky and all illusions vanish from your head...

Regards
Attachment 6111

Attachment 6112
Yes I see It and and and it is it is HOT GLUE
Old 08-07-2008, 12:30 AM
Guru

in our pdktr the hot melt glue is one filter for indeseables interferences
Old 08-07-2008, 12:36 AM
Guru

Unhappy look this poor pdtrlamp

this is the detector lantern lrl of the poor dman
how is from man poor these not function, only 50 percent

Attached Images

Old 08-07-2008, 07:45 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Mr Max

mete um pouco de irish wiskey no teu PD e vais ver que ele funciona logo.
O PCB7 é um misterio para ti,mas os outros que sabem,já estao a rir dos teus raciocinios cheios de ignorancia.
So mesmo o Max para nos fazer rir

Its nothing bad my idiot Max,only you to make this forum laugh

Regards
Hi mr. Nothing,
again here ? How ? Power of LRL!

You're defective and still around ? Miracle of Alonso's technologies... I see.

Ok... if I put some irish whiskey inside my PD wood thing it will sure be better after a while... cause it's like a barrique... if don't consider wires and pcb... I will simply remove, device don't work with them ...maybe will work for aging the whiskey!

You find a good recycling solution for all not working PDs people here made! Use as a barrique!

Well... you stolen my idea I gave to Hung ... of making a flask from his rangertell... nevermind!

Sure I make people laugh here... but cause I talk of you, Hung, Dell and Alonso's secrets... it's like a comic strip!

Uhm... other people know about the 7th board there hot melt glued ???

And so ? What ? Many people here like hot melt glue... er... apart Dell that will never touch a glue pistol, he uses a small dwarf to assembly his Omni-nothing-tronic. Maybe he's scared of burns himself using the hot melt stuff ??? Like leaving a fingerprint on it !???

So laugh people... Morgan is back!

He will bring you the 8th board very soon... you'll do nothing with it... but can laugh for free!

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 08-07-2008, 08:02 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi

I think the dead cat inside PD (Max test) is better to test device performance,and its possible to find buried dead corps miles away
Max can give me us adress and i send to him PCB7 and of course a dead cat
Hi,
you can put everything inside... dead or alive... like the Dell's omni$$$ used as birds nest !!! I'd like to see it...with birds inside

That's destiny of users who realize the truth about their LRLs... find some recycling strategy!

Now that you're defective too... what you wanna be from here ahead ?

Don't you wanna change sex maybe ?

Ops... sorry... your privacy, don't wanna see if you have a PCB on the "bird" too! Kinda of mono "testis" suppressor! I don't like bird-watching ! But maybe you do !

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 08-07-2008, 10:10 AM
Guru

Red face considerations

Hi All

Some considerations supported by laws of physics:
1)- a not shielded TR coil of a common MD it's affected by DC static fields and the obvious consequence it's that a static E field changes some parameters in a variable magnetic field.
2)- A DC static field exists over the ground.
3)- Other static E fields exist under the ground.
These facts explain also the sky effect reported by Max and I think it's a logical consequence of the vectorial characteristic of E fields and B fields. This phenomenon is similar to ground influence for common MD and the ferrite coil serves to null this effect. In my project not similar to Morgan pistol (I use only the same omega coil) I balance the sky effect and the useful signal by mixing the omega signal and the ferrite signal in a resistive mixer and so I can reduce the sky effect.

Best Regards
Old 08-07-2008, 11:16 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancoItaly View Post
Hi All

Some considerations supported by laws of physics:
1)- a not shielded TR coil of a common MD it's affected by DC static fields and the obvious consequence it's that a static E field changes some parameters in a variable magnetic field.
2)- A DC static field exists over the ground.
3)- Other static E fields exist under the ground.
These facts explain also the sky effect reported by Max and I think it's a logical consequence of the vectorial characteristic of E fields and B fields. This phenomenon is similar to ground influence for common MD and the ferrite coil serves to null this effect. In my project not similar to Morgan pistol (I use only the same omega coil) I balance the sky effect and the useful signal by mixing the omega signal and the ferrite signal in a resistive mixer and so I can reduce the sky effect.

Best Regards
Hi Franco!
Confratulations for your English, you made enormous progress!
Fred.
Old 08-07-2008, 01:05 PM
Guru

Red face

Hi Fred
unfortunately very little progress in long range results!
Best Regards
Old 08-07-2008, 01:37 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancoItaly View Post
Hi Fred
unfortunately very little progress in long range results!
Best Regards
Uhm... maybe you need the 7th PCB...

Or maybe , simply, the LRL is not possible with such simple devices...

What I saw on my cloned PD is that is just a simple MD... unshielded coil and detect/disc metals at usual range of MD with such small coil. All as expected, nothing special and nothing LRL.

The "sky-effect" is something unusual but that's cause we, normally, don't take into account that the scalar field exist... when thinking at MDs.

The easy explaination is that in normal MDs you need keeping the coil near soil... so you shield it to avoid capacitive effects with soil...and false signals. That way you actually mask electric field effects on detector response, cause you're only interested in magnetic effects due to eddy currents in targets.

All this say that LRL builders actually LIKE electrostatic effects and so ANY kind of electrical noise too, cause the lack of proper shields. That way they could be happy with lot of noise and randomic beeps... from powerlines and thunders... and self-illusions that their devices really work detecting metals from meters away when they heard the beeps!

They live of illusions and you know... illusion is the first of all pleasures!
Like someone said.

Real life is made of limits, like physical laws you cannot escape from... whatever you put there using hot melt glue.
Unlike someone here wanna people belive.

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 08-07-2008, 03:20 PM
Guru

Quote:
Real life is made of limits, like physical laws you cannot escape from... whatever you put there using hot melt glue.
Unlike someone here wanna people belive.
Kind regards,
Max
Hi Max,
Absolutely, but we know so little physical laws!! And when we know them it is often imperfectly.
Regards,
Fred.
Old 08-07-2008, 05:11 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Hi Max,
Absolutely, but we know so little physical laws!! And when we know them it is often imperfectly.
Regards,
Fred.
Sure but...
Do you really belive in Morgan's last story of the 7th hidden board ?

Is more probable he wanna really change sex than that story is truth ! That's what I think.

Just fake informations from him... and other LRL jokers.

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 08-07-2008, 05:16 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Max,
Regards,
Fred.
Yes, if you respect very much and scare these laws you can't find the strange "behavior" of good conductive metal buried from long time.

Regards

Esteban
Old 08-07-2008, 05:21 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Esteban,
sorry... but... as always a group there diggina an hole is not a proof the LRL really work...

you know!

Kind regards,
Max
Diggin an hole and detecting with a pistol! This just I know: if you're in the group and see and comprobe and found the target, so is a proof only for you! Imagine this situation: you're the person (like me) who comprobe the possibility and high efficiency (sometimes) of these detectors... you'll defend your position!

Regards

Esteban
Old 08-07-2008, 05:22 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Yes, if you respect very much and scare these laws you can't find the strange "behavior" of good conductive metal buried from long time.

Regards

Esteban
Here we are.

Suppose that 7th board make any difference and allow LRL detection...(hard to belive, or impossible to me... but lets assume it works really)

So, what's that magic board that make the useless PD we already know a powerful WORKING LRL ?

Not for use it as a barrique... I mean!

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 08-07-2008, 05:24 PM
Guru

Quote:
Diggin an hole and detecting with a pistol! This just I know: if you're in the group and see and comprobe and found the target, so is a proof only for you! Imagine this situation: you're the person (like me) who comprobe the possibility and high efficiency (sometimes) of these detectors... you'll defend your position!

Regards

Esteban
I would defend my discovery using patents... why you (LRL people) haven't patents there ?

There's nothing to patent, I must conclude.

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 08-07-2008, 06:20 PM
Guru

Quote:
I would defend my discovery using patents... why you (LRL people) haven't patents there ?

There's nothing to patent, I must conclude.

Kind regards,
Max
Yes, there are patents but not in public domain as USA or Europe...

Regards

Esteban
Old 08-07-2008, 07:48 PM
Guru

Quote:
Sure but...
Do you really belive in Morgan's last story of the 7th hidden board ?
Of course not, he just made this picture to tease you, and you falled in...
Looks like a PLL with 145151 to me .
Quote:
Yes, there are patents but not in public domain as USA or Europe...
You cannot patent a thing that is not working reliably and based on unknown principles....

Regards,
Fred.
Old 08-07-2008, 08:13 PM
Guru

Default Bombastic!

Well,i should have found this before but here it is a very interesting detector schematic made especially for plastic mine detection.
The (translated) principles of operation is as follow:
"To understand well the principle, we have to keep in mind that the earth magnetic field is homogeneous and that any object in this field will produce some anomalie.The principle of detection of the TM5 detector relies on the detection of those anomalies.An HF transmitter "contaminate" the earth field by transmitting a certain amount of RF power.
Every object absorb the radiations , or alter them in some way , and the electronic reading allow to evaluate the changes, in comparison with the transmitted values"
The name they give to this MD is :
Special detector TM 5-6665-293-13
and is presented as a military detector.

Looking better at it, i think this schematic principle is the real Esteban´s PD !!! :
And oscillator and an "anomaly" detector based on an RX antenna loosely coupled...
This is from the Rolf Wilhelm book, "metal detectors", the one of the DBP2010.

regards,
Fred.
Attached Images

Old 08-07-2008, 09:10 PM
Guru

Quote:
Of course not, he just made this picture to tease you, and you falled in...
Looks like a PLL with 145151 to me .

You cannot patent a thing that is not working reliably and based on unknown principles....

Regards,
Fred.
Yes, some are pistol with search coil based on electromagnetism principle.
Old 08-07-2008, 09:19 PM
Guru

Quote:
Well,i should have found this before but here it is a very interesting detector schematic made especially for plastic mine detection.
The (translated) principles of operation is as follow:
"To understand well the principle, we have to keep in mind that the earth magnetic field is homogeneous and that any object in this field will produce some anomalie.The principle of detection of the TM5 detector relies on the detection of those anomalies.An HF transmitter "contaminate" the earth field by transmitting a certain amount of RF power.
Every object absorb the radiations , or alter them in some way , and the electronic reading allow to evaluate the changes, in comparison with the transmitted values"
The name they give to this MD is :
Special detector TM 5-6665-293-13
and is presented as a military detector.

Looking better at it, i think this schematic principle is the real Esteban´s PD !!! :
And oscillator and an "anomaly" detector based on an RX antenna loosely coupled...
This is from the Rolf Wilhelm book, "metal detectors", the one of the DBP2010.

regards,
Fred.
I read that some UHF detectors tend to detect all objects placed by the man on the soil, include ceramic. Those are affected by wet and causes false signals...