Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
And another good one is:
"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

I like that one.
Old 06-25-2008, 04:55 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders
Carl, you continue to make up lies about me. These last posts are but more examples of your untruthfullness and prejudice.

Jplayer, it appears you have trouble comprehending. I thought my reply to Carl, was clear. Is there anyone else that didn't understand the quote above?

Is Carl printing untruthfullness? It looks to me like he just told the truth that you have been trying to conceal.
Carl told us where the speaker coil glued into a pot casing came from, when all you told us is we are liars. Didn't you conceal the truth about where that speaker coil came from, when Carl told us all about it? Scroll up, Dell... you will see you had plenty of time to answer the truth about my question before Carl finally came and answered it for you. But you also posted "I don't know what it is?" Isn't this a lie? Didn't Carl tell you what it is back when you asked here? http://thunting.com/geotech/forums/s...ad.php?p=52708

No, I don't know what it is, or where Carl, got it from. I was not there, and I certainly have reason to doubt Carl, finding the item in the Pro-GS. It is obvious to me that what ever it is it would serve no purpose whatsoever, nor would not affect the integrity of the circuit one way, or the other. It looks like a piece of scrap metal.

Isn't it true that Carl. Fred, Qiaozhi, and I were all correct? Didn't we all get it right about how you consistently chose verbal attacks and misdirection over honesty and integrity? Didn't your post just prove this to be true again?

So tell us Dell... what lies are you now claiming Carl continues to make up about you?
1. Did Carl lie when he said: "The GS-Pro did, indeed, contain a simple 555 oscillator and did, indeed, contain a speaker coil glued inside a Radio Shack potentiometer casing"?

No, it was your lie when you insisted the PRO-4 had a 555 timer even after I said it did not. Regarding, the claim of a speaker coil glued inside a Radio Shack, potentiometer casing appears to be contrived. Do you know what possible purpose it would serve in the Pro-GS electronic configuration? I sure don't, and it was designed and built for me by an Electronics Tech.

2. Did Carl lie when he said: "Dell has consistently chosen verbal attacks and misdirection over honesty and integrity?"

YES!

3. Did Carl lie when he said: You might get snippets of truth from Dell ("That speaker coil did not come from a Pro-4") but you will never get "the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth"?

YES, he did lie. That can be proven in a court of law.

4. Did Carl lie when he said: "you can count on that none of the LRL manufacturers will ever ever ever get involved in objective testing of their product, if they truly understand how their product works"?

YES!

5. Did Carl lie when he said: "And Dell knows"?

YES! It was untrue regarding his reference.

6. Did Carl lie when he said: "True, Dell knows exactly what you are talking about"?

Yes! It was untrue regarding his reference

7. Did Carl lie when he said: "instead of saying, "Oh, that's from a GS-Pro, it was designed to do such-and-such..." he simply has a fit and calls people names"?

YES! I don't know where Carl, got the pictured item from. Do You? Were you there?

If it was not any of the above 7 things Carl said, then what exactly did Carl say that was a lie? Did Carl ask some question that you re-wrote in your mind as a statement, then judge Carl's question to be a lie?

Are you able to tell us a specific lie Carl told in his post? Or is this simply another example of a fool trying to pull the wool over the eyes of the readers in this forum?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 06-25-2008, 07:47 AM
Guru

Quote:
Jplayer, it appears you have trouble comprehending. I thought my reply to Carl, was clear...

No, I don't know what it is, or where Carl, got it from. I was not there, and I certainly have reason to doubt Carl, finding the item in the Pro-GS. It is obvious to me that what ever it is it would serve no purpose whatsoever, nor would not affect the integrity of the circuit one way, or the other. It looks like a piece of scrap metal.
Now Dell, You're not making sense.
You say you don't know what that thing is that Carl puilled out of the epoxied portion of a Dell Systems GS 4, yet Carl told you what it is over a year ago. Read carefully Carl's post here: http://thunting.com/geotech/forums/s...ad.php?p=52708

Can you see where Carl says "a speaker voice coil glued inside a potentiometer casing?"

Are you still pretending you don't know what we see in that photo after we read your post next to Carl's post telling you what it is?

Of course I have trouble comprehending your reply. I really don't understand how you cannot know what the speaker voice coil and pot casing are after reading where Carl tells you exactly what they are and where he pulled them out of a year ago.

Can you explain how you don't know what the picture of a speaker coil and pot casing are after reading replies from Carl, me, Max, and a few others telling you exactly what they are over the past year? Your claim that you don't know doesn't make any sense to me, unless you are having uncontrollable bouts of memory loss.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 06-25-2008, 09:39 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
You say you don't know what that thing is that Carl puilled out of the epoxied portion of a Dell Systems GS 4, yet Carl told you what it is over a year ago. Read carefully Carl's post here: http://thunting.com/geotech/forums/s...ad.php?p=52708

Can you see where Carl says "a speaker voice coil glued inside a potentiometer casing?"

Are you still pretending you don't know what we see in that photo after we read your post next to Carl's post telling you what it is?

Of course I have trouble comprehending your reply. I really don't understand how you cannot know what the speaker voice coil and pot casing are after reading where Carl tells you exactly what they are and where he pulled them out of a year ago.

Can you explain how you don't know what the picture of a speaker coil and pot casing are after reading replies from Carl, me, Max, and a few others telling you exactly what they are over the past year? Your claim that you don't know doesn't make any sense to me, unless you are having uncontrollable bouts of memory loss.

Best wishes,
J_P

This is so funny!
Of course Dell understands perfectly well what a speaker coil glued into a potentiometer casing looks like. Even if this bunch of nonsense do-nothing-useful electronics was actually designed and built by someone else (as claimed by Dell) then the responsibility still lies with the seller. Claiming the limited knowledge of a hillbilly, and ignorance of electronics, is no defense. It appears to me that Dell should stay away from what he does not understand. My advice would be for him to go back to the mystic world of horoscopes, tarot cards, and dowsing.

I've just found that you can buy this really nice enamel badge for $3.00 from here:
http://www.americancacher.com/index....roducts_id=231
Perhaps we should all get one.

"WHAT DOESN'T WORK, CANNOT BE MADE TO WORK.
Attached Images

Old 06-25-2008, 11:31 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
[/i]

Do you know what possible purpose it would serve in the Pro-GS electronic configuration? I sure don't, and it was designed and built for me by an Electronics Tech.
Dell, i´m confused : you keep saying you don´t know how it´s made and what´s inside the Pro-gs,or even what is the purpose of the "components", but you also say they don´t affect fucntions and that Carl and others are lying when they show a pot casing and coil found inside?
after all, how do you know they´re "all lying" if you didn´t build it and how it´s made?...

Fred.
Old 06-25-2008, 01:09 PM
Administrator

Obviously, Dell is not very proud of what he's done.

Simple question for Dell:

"Did you sell any GS-Pro's that contained a speaker voice coil stuck inside a potentiometer casing, that was then encased in epoxy?"

- Carl
Old 06-25-2008, 04:37 PM
Guru

Quote:
Jplayer, it appears you have trouble comprehending. I thought my reply to Carl, was clear...

Best wishes,
J_P
JPlayer, it seems to me you may well have trouble with common sense as you suggest, so now you attempt to rationalize with presumption, and assumption with disregard to fact, or truth. This is a trait often displayed by members of the Skeptic clan that serve an unscrupulous agenda.

Yes, I have read what Carl, says the item is, and of course there is no way I can dispute that.

However as I clearly stated what is pictured I do not recognize it as being something I am familiar with. Appearing just as a piece of junk metal, I know of no possible reason for it to be included in the circuit of the Pro-GS. Neither, do I see where an unattached piece of junk metal would have any affect on the operation of the PRO-GS.

Do you think it would have an effect on the operation? How? What would be it's function. I don't know of any, therefore I am skeptical of Carl's claim.

Again, I ask those who so adamantly support Carl's claim of the source of the piece of junk metal, Were you there with Carl, at the time and physically witnessed him remove the object from a Pro-GS?

Carl, showed no wires connecting the junk metal to the circuit. Maybe those of you claiming expertise in everything electronic can logically explain what function an unconnected piece of junk metal embedded in epoxy would serve? Perhaps, only a pronounced Skeptic's method of bragging to his peers to enhance support for an unscrupulous agenda? Do you reckon that is a possibility?

Perhaps to support Carl's ridiculous gossip mongering that I am ashamed of the components I place in my products? Why would a truthful person say something like that?

I find it difficult to reconcile that Carl, himself really has any reason to believe some of the Crap he writes.

Dang JP, do I detect a bit of prejudice, and vindictiveness in you and your supporters same repeated line of irrational questioning?

Oh well, I'll try to be considerate of the rationale, agenda and gang mentality of the sources on Geotech.

Best wishes, Dell
Old 06-25-2008, 04:38 PM
Guru

"Did you sell any GS-Pro's that contained a speaker voice coil stuck inside a potentiometer casing, that was then encased in epoxy?"

Your question is a lie, it´s a lie you liar !!!
Old 06-25-2008, 04:55 PM
Guru

Quote:
Obviously, Dell is not very proud of what he's done.

Simple question for Dell:

- Carl
Certainly not that I am aware of, nor do I know of any reason for it. You did say it was encased in epoxy, didn't you?

You are the claimed electronics expert, right? Perhaps you can tell me what function an apparently disconnected piece of junk metal would perform in a simple electronic circuit? So why is it so important to you? Dell
Old 06-25-2008, 05:51 PM
Guru

Quote:
Now Dell, You're not making sense. ....
Best wishes,
J_P
What's new? (rhetorical)

Not making sense... making a statement one day that completely contradicts a statement he made only hours earlier... answering all questions by calling the questioner a liar... making false claims and statements.... ; all of these and many more similar traits make up the total substance of Dell's entire LRL marketing scam schemes.

It is a routine he's practiced for many years, and I don't expect any of us will ever see him modify his routine.

Dell is what he is. An LRL scam artist (wallet miner), with a practiced line of BS that overflows even his shoes.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 06-25-2008, 06:41 PM
Guru

Quote:
JPlayer, it seems to me you may well have trouble with common sense as you suggest, so now you attempt to rationalize with presumption, and assumption with disregard to fact, or truth.
Oh Dell,
It is beginning to sound like you are having another bout of memory lapse.

Let's start with historical facts:
1. You sold a GS Pro that a customer.
2. Carl removed a speaker coil glued to a potentiometer casing from the epoxy portion of that same GS pro.
3. Carl told you what the item he removed from the GS Pro was (a speaker coil glued to a potentiometer casing).
4. After Carl told you what the photo is, you claimed you don't know what it is, or where Carl got it.

Unless you are claiming that Carl falsified the fact that he removed the speaker coil from the GS Pro, or if you are claiming you did not sell the GS Pro, then it is certain that you sold a GS-Pro that contained a speaker voice coil stuck inside a potentiometer casing, that was then encased in epoxy. Doesn't common sense dictate this? Doesn't common sense also dictate that you knew what the photo was after Carl and several other people told you what it was for the past year? Have you figured out what that is a picture of yet?

It is not necessary for anyone to understand what effect a speaker coil would have on your GS Pro in order for you to sell it to your customer. What its purpose was has no influence on the historical facts that were observed, such as a customer saying he bought the GS Pro from you, or Carl pulling a speaker coil out of it. The facts are simply facts. I am not sure why you say I am ignoring them.
Quote:
Do you think it would have an effect on the operation? How? What would be it's function.
Of course I don't know what would be the function of a speaker coil in the GS Pro. But I also don't know what would be the function of a 555 timer used as a signal generator without any amplifier either. Nor would I know what is the function of a buzzer that shorts out a battery connected across the pair of L-rods. I can see no way that any of these silly circuits could lead a person to finding treasure, yet we find them inside the GS Pro along with a speaker coil glued to a pot casing. From what I can see the speaker coil part seems consistent with the other circuitry in function.

But as I said, any function or non-function the speaker coil serves has nothing to do with the historical facts of you selling a GS Pro, and Carl removing a speaker coil glued to a pot casing from the same GS Pro, and you pretending to not know what is shown in the photo after being told what it is for the past year.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 06-25-2008, 06:44 PM
Guru

So... can I conclude that Dell is the real "Sultan of LRL" ???

From what I see he realized big incomes just selling some perfboards and hot glue... and some brass rod/roller ...real "Sultan of LRL", no ?

Well... maybe is more like Kind Midas... he transmutate perfboards and glue into money and real GOLD 24K!

C'mon Dell... post some pictures of your batcave...wanna see the palace too!

Kind regards,
Max

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 06-25-2008, 07:31 PM
Guru

Quote:
yet we find them inside the GS Pro along with a speaker coil glued to a pot casing.
"Yet WE"? I am given the impression that Carl, was solely the one claiming to have found the anomaly? Tell me about your
part in Carl's amazing far fetched, discovery? Dell
Old 06-25-2008, 07:44 PM
Guru

Quote:
"Yet WE"? I am given the impression that Carl, was solely the one claiming to have found the anomaly? Tell me about your part in Carl's amazing far fetched, discovery? Dell
I saw the photo and read about it in this forum like the rest of us who read.

Are you saying that Carl did not pull a speaker coil glued to a potentiometer casing from the epoxied portion of a Dell Systems GS Pro?
Old 06-25-2008, 10:10 PM
Guru

Quote:
Quote:
"Yet WE"? I am given the impression that Carl, was solely the one claiming to have found the anomaly? Tell me about your part in Carl's amazing far fetched, discovery? Dell

I saw the photo and read about it in this forum like the rest of us who read.

Are you saying that Carl, did not pull a speaker coil glued to a potentiometer casing from the epoxied portion of a Dell Systems GS Pro?
Are you saying that Carl, DID indeed pull a speaker coil glued to a potententiometer casing from the epoxied portion of a Dell Systems - Omnitron GS pro, without your knowing it to be a fact, or truth? What happened to your first party inclusion of "WE" ? Dell
Old 06-25-2008, 11:05 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Dell, i´m confused : .....
after all, how do you know they´re "all lying" if you didn´t build it and how it´s made?...

Fred.
Good point.

Old 06-26-2008, 12:35 AM
Guru

Quote:
Are you saying that Carl, DID indeed pull a speaker coil glued to a potententiometer casing from the epoxied portion of a Dell Systems - Omnitron GS pro, without your knowing it to be a fact, or truth? What happened to your first party inclusion of "WE" ? Dell
Hi Dell,
We includes everyone who saw Carl's photo and read this forum including you.

We are the same people who take the word of scientist who say the earth is round, even though we have not traveled to space to see it first hand, nor has the scientist. This includes you, unless you are a member of the Flat Earth Society.

We are the same people who believe that the sports event we read about in the news paper really happened, even though we were not there, and we know the sports reporter was not there to see most of the events he is reporting the results for. This includes you, unless you are calling the sports reporters liars.

We are the same people who saw Carl's photo and read this forum including you. At least I assume this includes you after reading what you posted:
"I certainly have reason to doubt Carl, finding the item in the Pro-GS". But now I begin to wonder if you are changing your story, when I read your words: "Carl's amazing far fetched, discovery".

I wouldn't want to speculate about your hidden meaning, so tell us Dell,

Are you claiming that Carl did not pull a speaker coil glued to a potentiometer casing from the epoxied portion of a Dell Systems GS Pro or not?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 06-26-2008, 12:45 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
Certainly not that I am aware of, nor do I know of any reason for it.
I think this response pretty much sums it up. Complete denial of everything.

Tim, I hope you're reading along. Perhaps now you see why, when you hang out with the LRL crowd, it reflects on your integrity in a very bad way. You have Jim Thomas stuffing Radio Shack AM radio guts into a box, and selling it for $1595. You have Bob Fitzgerald selling dowsing rods filled with sand, and electronic junk for $19,995. And Dell Winders putting scrap pieces in epoxy, and denying any knowledge of it when he's exposed.

This is all very typical of the LRL industry. Are these the people you want to be associated with?

- Carl
Old 06-26-2008, 06:49 AM
Guru

Default Why Dell Winders is not a television weather man

Welcome to the Skunkland theatre!
Tonight's presentation stars Dell Winders, playing a television weather man in the fictitious city of Skunkland. Put on your seatbelts and prepare for the premier episode of Dell in Skunkland, where you will learn why Dell chose a career in LRL sales instead of television weather man:

News Announcer: ...so that wraps up the world news. And now for the weather with our own weatherman, Dell Winders. So do you think we will have rain tonight, Dell?

Weatherman Dell: That's a bald faced lie!! I never said we would have rain tonight and you know it! It is a total LIE, from you and your unscroupulous newscaster friends. You are all habitual LIARS, spreading your deception to serve a questionable agenda.
I have over 40 years experience watching the weather. Who the h**l are you to come here and spread lies about the weather?
Did it rain last night or the night before? Noooooooo.!! I KNOW BECAUSE I WAS THERE. WERE YOU? For that matter, how come you're still here?

News Announcer: Ummm...Dell, do you think we could get on with tonight's weather so we don't run out of time?

Weatherman Dell: ANOTHER LIE..!! It's hard to argue with with absurd logic. For the record, I did not start the lie about it raining tonight. Roll back the tape and you will see who is guilty of ignorant, stupid, devious rumors about tonight's weather, and tried to blame it on me. If there is any problem of running out of time, then it was your ignorance that caused it.... Or should I say lie? I have been truthful about everything I said, while you continue with your lieing inferences. Do you have any more lies to make up about me tonight, or are you satisfied with your BS for the day?
Dang you... now look what you did... We're out of time... we got to go to commercial. It looks like your devious trick worked! Are you happy now?

Television viewer... Geez... I just wanted to know what the weather forecast is... I think I'll click to a different station...
[Click] ...yes take
out your umbrellas tonight folks, it's starting to rain!

Be sure
to check back next week for more...
no actually that was terrible there probably won't be anymore...

of the Skunkland Theatre!

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 06-26-2008, 11:11 AM
Guru

So... Dell... what about the forecast for next few days... ?

Will I see you on Fox some day or another ?

Start a new career now!

Kind regards,
Max

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 06-26-2008, 01:34 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Hi Dell,
We includes everyone who saw Carl's photo and read this forum including you.

We are the same people who take the word of scientist who say the earth is round, even though we have not traveled to space to see it first hand, nor has the scientist. This includes you, unless you are a member of the Flat Earth Society.

We are the same people who believe that the sports event we read about in the news paper really happened, even though we were not there, and we know the sports reporter was not there to see most of the events he is reporting the results for. This includes you, unless you are calling the sports reporters liars.

We are the same people who saw Carl's photo and read this forum including you. At least I assume this includes you after reading what you posted:
"I certainly have reason to doubt Carl, finding the item in the Pro-GS". But now I begin to wonder if you are changing your story, when I read your words: "Carl's amazing far fetched, discovery".

I wouldn't want to speculate about your hidden meaning, so tell us Dell,

Are you claiming that Carl did not pull a speaker coil glued to a potentiometer casing from the epoxied portion of a Dell Systems GS Pro or not?

Best wishes,
J_P
The answer is very simple ... it comes down to trust.
Do you trust Carl, when he says that he found a speaker coil glued into a potentiometer casing inside a Dell Systems GS Pro, or do you trust the word of Dell?
Personally, I know whose side I'm on, and it's not the one who has the same name as a famous computer vendor.

Old 06-26-2008, 04:11 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi
Do you trust Carl, when he says that he found a speaker coil glued into a potentiometer casing inside a Dell Systems GS Pro, or do you trust the word of Dell?
Hmmm... That is an interesting point. We see two conflicting points of view, and try to decide where the truth lies.

When it comes to "who do you believe", most people look at things like credentials and a track record, what have they accomplished? what do they produce? What things do they do consistantly well?

I can't say I agree with Carl all the time, but there is no doubt in my mind that he doesn't fabricate stories about what he finds inside a LRL when he takes it apart. I've seen too many of his photos that look exactly like photos that others have taken, and I don't believe he has time or the inclination to start playing fake-report games. One thing I think we all noticed about Carl is he gives us a straight answer, and a knowledgable answer to just about any technical question we could ask, and isn't afraid to say if he doesn't know an answer.

I suppose you could also say Dell doesn't fabricate stories, and possibly he doesn't lie if you consider the logic of "since I wasn't there, I don't know for certain what happened". However, I can't say I feel like I hear many straight answers from him. If I wanted to know a simple answer, I would not expect to get the answer from Dell.

But in order to decide what to believe about the facts, it is not necessary to pick sides. you only need to collect what information you consider helpful to decide what you should believe is correct. Based on everything I have seen and read, I think that if conclusive tests were done, they would show that the speaker coil did come from a Dell Systems GS Pro, as Carl said. I think testing of samples of the epoxy on the coil would prove it is the same epoxy in the GS Pro. But I also think enough research would show that Dell did not put the coil in the epoxy. My guess is it was set in epoxy by whoever built the GS Pro for Dell, and Dell was probably not aware that it was in there.

Now if I am right, it does leave a curious question... Why was it there?

My first thought was that whoever was pouring the epoxy had some junk on the shelf above that fell while the epoxy was wet. Maybe he tried to fish all the junk out, but missed a part. Then I got to thinking... What would an electronics manufacturer be doing with a speaker coil glued into a pot casing anyway? That thing looks like some teen-age hacker's project. Is it possible this coil was intended to go into the epoxy? Perhaps it's purpose was to be a mechanical spacer of some sort, or maybe a gage to tell when you added enough black pigment to make the epoxy opaque? Maybe it is a decoy, so if people dissolve the epoxy, they will think they found a mysterious part that does some treasure locating magic.

Or maybe it is not a decoy... Maybe it is supposed to be some kind of passive inductor to help direct the "signal line". Who knows? We are talking about a Gs Pro that comes with the buzzer that shorts a battery across two L-rods. If that is supposed to do something, then why not a speaker coil in a pot?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 06-26-2008, 06:04 PM
Guru

Quote:

Quote:
Certainly not that I am aware of, nor do I know of any reason for it.

I think this response pretty much sums it up. Complete denial of everything.

Tim, I hope you're reading along. Perhaps now you see why, when you hang out with the LRL crowd, it reflects on your integrity in a very bad way. You have Jim Thomas stuffing Radio Shack AM radio guts into a box, and selling it for $1595. You have Bob Fitzgerald selling dowsing rods filled with sand, and electronic junk for $19,995. And Dell Winders putting scrap pieces in epoxy, and denying any knowledge of it when he's exposed.

This is all very typical of the LRL industry. Are these the people you want to be associated with?
Carl, I realize your back is to the wall, and your libelous untruths about me, and others, are closing in on you, but you are really grasping for straws trying to associate me with other vendors in the LRL industry.

Trying to cover up yours, Sam's, and Randi's, slander agenda and misdeeds against me with further inferences, innuendo, or gossip mongering will not help your credibility. You are responsible for the libelous content of this website, and accountable for it. Dell
Old 06-26-2008, 06:29 PM
Guru

Quote:
Why Dell Winders is not a television weather man
Welcome to the Skunkland theatre!
Tonight's presentation stars Dell Winders, playing a television weather man in the fictitious city of Skunkland. Put on your seatbelts and prepare for the premier episode of Dell in Skunkland, where you will learn why Dell chose a career in LRL sales instead of television weather man:

News Announcer: ...so that wraps up the world news. And now for the weather with our own weatherman, Dell Winders. So do you think we will have rain tonight, Dell?

Weatherman Dell: That's a bald faced lie!! I never said we would have rain tonight and you know it! It is a total LIE, from you and your unscroupulous newscaster friends. You are all habitual LIARS, spreading your deception to serve a questionable agenda.
I have over 40 years experience watching the weather. Who the h**l are you to come here and spread lies about the weather?
Did it rain last night or the night before? Noooooooo.!! I KNOW BECAUSE I WAS THERE. WERE YOU? For that matter, how come you're still here?

News Announcer: Ummm...Dell, do you think we could get on with tonight's weather so we don't run out of time?

Weatherman Dell: ANOTHER LIE..!! It's hard to argue with with absurd logic. For the record, I did not start the lie about it raining tonight. Roll back the tape and you will see who is guilty of ignorant, stupid, devious rumors about tonight's weather, and tried to blame it on me. If there is any problem of running out of time, then it was your ignorance that caused it.... Or should I say lie? I have been truthful about everything I said, while you continue with your lieing inferences. Do you have any more lies to make up about me tonight, or are you satisfied with your BS for the day?
Dang you... now look what you did... We're out of time... we got to go to commercial. It looks like your devious trick worked! Are you happy now?

Television viewer... Geez... I just wanted to know what the weather forecast is... I think I'll click to a different station...
[Click] ...yes take out your umbrellas tonight folks, it's starting to rain!

Be sure to check back next week for more...
no actually that was terrible there probably won't be anymore...
of the Skunkland Theatre!

Best wishes,
J_P
Good work, JP.

It is another of the many examples of the mentality of Skeptics, seeking each others peer recognition on this forum.

It's an exercise in futility for me to repeatedly answer the same asinine questions where honesty is mocked and unappreciated. So, I think I will go back to the Treasure forums where I share a common interest with rational, open minded people.

It's been entertaining. Delll
Old 06-26-2008, 06:49 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Actually, it doesn't even come down to trust. With LRLs, I've repeatedly told folks not to take my word for anything: "Look, and see for yourself." When other people have opened up the same LRLs I've opened -- Ranger-Tell, Electroscope, Treasure Scope -- they've all found the same things I've found.

Anyone who would rather not take my word for what I found in a GS Pro is encouraged to find a GS Pro on their own and open it up. Then you won't have to believe, you will know. And knowing is always better than believing.

- Carl