LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 05-18-2009, 10:33 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus View Post
Why do you suppose this "emission" has managed to escape detection by rational science, through all these years?
This is why i think "absorption" is more a possibility.
Old 05-18-2009, 10:50 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
This is why i think "absorption" is more a possibility.
Quote:
Why do you suppose this "emission" has managed to escape detection by rational science, through all these years?
Actually, it's probably neither absorption or emission. Just another "trick of the mind".
Old 05-18-2009, 11:57 PM
Guru

Default Trick of mind ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Actually, it's probably neither absorption or emission. Just another "trick of the mind".
Hi Qiaozhi

You look to me very inteligent and calm person,please not become so skeptic . Try to understand how this phenomenon works,why this phenomenon exist,and not have doubt about one reality comfirmed by many people.
You can be sure this PHENOMENON create by underground metals EXIST !

Regards
Old 05-19-2009, 12:09 AM
Guru

Quote:
Yes maybe,
But technically i have not found evidence that it is impossible,and theoricaly it seems to make sense.
Old 05-19-2009, 12:50 AM
Guru

Don't remember that scientists go in the field with pistol and measure such phenomenon...

But the "emission" also can be associated with re-radiated signal of RF... is a some complex thing...
Old 05-19-2009, 04:10 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban
I'm ultrashure that exists a kind of emission from this targets buried for long time!

Originally posted by Fred
Esteban, how can you be sure it is an emission instead or absorbtion?

Originally posted by Esteban
The machine absorpts the "emission". I build a 3 antennas instrument used in origin for to enlarge a short signal million times, so this circuit was capable for to capture "the phenomenon". This instrument reveals very sensitive and stable at the point that "the phenomenon" caused for an old rifle 7.62 cartridge, used in a revolution of 1947, for example, shows a big angle in detection, but no much distance, this is "infernal" in the nearby, but when I pass the "emission area", the detection stops. Is some difficult find the target, but is there. Lead produce short beep and only you found the lead targets when you pass over it. When I build it, the first time, detect very well an oxidated nail, and I "cure" it with 15-18 megohm resistor.
Hi Esteban,
You describe the machine of 3 antennas designed to enlarge a short signal a million times, so it is capable of capturing emissions. What kind of short signal is this machine designed to capture?
A charge in the air?
A radio signal?
A magnetic fluctuation signal?
Current leaking through an insulator?
HF noise like from sparks?
Ground current anomalies?
Voltage gradients?
X-rays?

Maybe this machine responds to all of the things I listed, or some of them. But How does this prove that there are emissions, rather than absorption? Isn't it possible that it is responding to something that is neither an emission or absorption?

Perhaps posting the schematic for this machine would help to show what kind of signal it is capable of enlarging.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 05-19-2009, 09:04 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Hi Qiaozhi

You look to me very inteligent and calm person,please not become so skeptic . Try to understand how this phenomenon works,why this phenomenon exist,and not have doubt about one reality comfirmed by many people.

Regards
The PD is the only LRL that holds any interest for me. All the other devices based on dowsing nonsense, such as the RT Examiner and Omnitron, are just junk.
However, I remain to be convinced of the PHENOMENON. At this time it still seems to be a trick of the mnd.

What double-blind testing have you done to make absolutely certain you are not actually fooling yourself into believing something that is not true?
You have to admit that human beings do have a remarkable capacity for self-deception.
Old 05-19-2009, 11:17 AM
Guru

Quote:
What?!

Your questions just show how gullible and ignorant you and the other skepthics here are. At least 'geoskepthic' could produce better 'lineage' of skeptics with deeper scientifc knowledge. Instead what we get here? Children with high school physics...

Now answering your question:

Quote:
For the same reason that this same '(ir)rational science was torn in pieces by the Explorer I orbital episode in 1958 and had to be re-written to explain how antigravity affected the perigees and apogees data received and caused to throw Newton's Law all over the garbage can, simply because it's wrong.
Von Braun was the only one to understand what happened in the beginning, then when Van Allen and Pickering figured out what was happening, many years had passed and it was all covered up for more than 50 years now!

And they did not even bother to tell you!!

Go on , with your amazements, infant child of science! They only have just begun...
Old 05-19-2009, 11:34 AM
Guru

Default Was this your debunkering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post

Your questions just show how gullible and ignorant you and the other skepthics here are. At least 'geoskepthic' could produce better 'lineage' of skeptics with deeper scientifc knowledge. Instead what we get here? Children with high school physics...
In an effort to hide your own reliance on pseudo science, you accuse true scientists and rational science of being out of step with your "kitchen" and "garage" - built contraptions.

Your attempts are quite humorous but nevertheless very lacking in substantiation and validity. Are you some kind of LRL comedian?

Your failed "debunkering" reminds me of a couple well known axioms:

Simple truths about nature can't choose to hide from the skeptical minds and be seen by the gullible at the same time.

...and

Witchcraft always has a hard time, until it becomes established and changes its name. (would that be absorption or radiation)

I do appreciate your humor, but I think it might be wasted here.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 05-19-2009, 01:09 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
What?!

Now answering your question:

For the same reason that this same '(ir)rational science was torn in pieces by the Explorer I orbital episode in 1958 and had to be re-written to explain how antigravity affected the perigees and apogees data received and caused to throw Newton's Law all over the garbage can, simply because it's wrong.
Von Braun was the only one to understand what happened in the beginning, then when Van Allen and Pickering figured out what was happening, many years had passed and it was all covered up for more than 50 years now!

And they did not even bother to tell you!!

Go on , with your amazements, infant child of science! They only have just begun...
But still no debunkering!

I'm glad I wasn't holding my breath...
Old 05-19-2009, 01:26 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hung,
I you want to contine comparing yourself with Von Braun, you will have to explain your theory too, not keep it secret
Old 05-19-2009, 01:33 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi
But still no debunkering!

I'm glad I wasn't holding my breath...
No debunkering happened?
Wheeeeeewww
I guess no rebunkering is needed at this time.

Best wishes,
J_P

Rebunkering all that has been debunkered
Old 05-19-2009, 01:59 PM
Guru

The reactions from both of you are expectable.

Sorry for hurting some feelings.
Indeed, each one of us has his/her own time for awakening. Yours have not come yet, but eventualy it will as evolution always takes its course.

Anyway, live a happy life and conquer your truths everyday. Help the poor and spread love and goodwill to all.

This is what really matters.
Old 05-19-2009, 02:09 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Indeed, each one of us has his/her own time for awakening. Yours have not come yet, but eventualy it will as evolution always takes its course.
People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
Old 05-19-2009, 02:15 PM
Guru

Quote:
The reactions from both of you are expectable(sic).
Well, good; I would hate to surprise you.

You will be surprised enough if you ever remove your head from the sand and look around you --examining all the real science and technology that has passed you by while all this time you have wasted on pseudo and wish science.

...and still no debunkering. The only conclusion we can reach is that you have no way to debunker rational science. Maybe you should consider changing your sig block.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 05-19-2009, 03:01 PM
Guru

Quote:
I really like your sense of humor
Too bad you´r in the wrong forum.Here it´s metal prospecting you know...
Old 05-19-2009, 03:21 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Qiaozhi

Regards
Hi,
if so, and you're so sure... why don't you try to describe it... from any point of view like these: static voltage ? dc current ? rf hum ? ions ? infrared ? ultrasonics ? whateveryouwant ?

Try... we'll listen to you...if arguments will give something interesting to investigate!

Kind regards,
Max

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 05-19-2009, 04:26 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Esteban,
You describe the machine of 3 antennas designed to enlarge a short signal a million times, so it is capable of capturing emissions. What kind of short signal is this machine designed to capture?
A charge in the air?
A radio signal?
A magnetic fluctuation signal?
Current leaking through an insulator?
HF noise like from sparks?
Ground current anomalies?
Voltage gradients?
X-rays?

Maybe this machine responds to all of the things I listed, or some of them. But How does this prove that there are emissions, rather than absorption? Isn't it possible that it is responding to something that is neither an emission or absorption?

Perhaps posting the schematic for this machine would help to show what kind of signal it is capable of enlarging.

Best wishes,
J_P
J_P:

At the end, is variation of voltage or magnetic field or the both at same time, but only items buried for long time is capable for to present the phenomenon, except if the target is directly over the sand and exposed at light of Sun, this is, hot. Near the surface is more ease to detect.

I remember that a friend (he is no technician, just treasure hunter, but intelligent person) leave at Sun a piece of medium size copper plate. 1 hour later, the plate is hot (here the Sun is strong). He adjust the pistol (in this case IB + RF detector) and detect at sight at 2 meters. When quite the plate, detection dissapears. I learn this from him.

A day, I was searching with pistol and obtain many beeps with continuity. I watch in the soil and saw over the sand (exposed at Sun) a 1/4 coin (cutted), silver. When quite the metal of the site detection dissapears, no trick of the mind.

Similar occurs with a bronze 1944 coin (exposed at Sun over the sand in a stream) and a piece of copper wire, green, so many "coincidences"...

Maybe my language is not the scientifically enough for to convince you. But you have the luck that I manage "some English".

Regards

Esteban
Old 05-19-2009, 04:39 PM
Guru

Quote:
The PD is the only LRL that holds any interest for me. All the other devices based on dowsing nonsense, such as the RT Examiner and Omnitron, are just junk.
However, I remain to be convinced of the PHENOMENON. At this time it still seems to be a trick of the mnd.

What double-blind testing have you done to make absolutely certain you are not actually fooling yourself into believing something that is not true?
You have to admit that human beings do have a remarkable capacity for self-deception.
Will be trick of mind if you don't CONTRAST with different pistols, 3 antennas, IB, absorptive (toroidal coil, receiver), etc., and obtain the beeps only in the site and you move and "attack" from all directions for to find the best position and found the target, is not trick of mind.

I'm the first person who don't wish to auto-lie.
Old 05-19-2009, 08:59 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
I remember that a friend (he is no technician, just treasure hunter, but intelligent person) leave at Sun a piece of medium size copper plate. 1 hour later, the plate is hot (here the Sun is strong). He adjust the pistol (in this case IB + RF detector) and detect at sight at 2 meters. When quite the plate, detection dissapears. I learn this from him.

A day, I was searching with pistol and obtain many beeps with continuity. I watch in the soil and saw over the sand (exposed at Sun) a 1/4 coin (cutted), silver. When quite the metal of the site detection dissapears, no trick of the mind.
Your English is very understandable, but I don't understand what you're saying above (in red). Do you mean "quiet". If so, in what way is it quiet?
Old 05-19-2009, 10:07 PM
Guru

Quote:
Your English is very understandable, but I don't understand what you're saying above (in red). Do you mean "quiet". If so, in what way is it quiet?
No, it´s "remove" , from "quitar", to remove.
Old 05-20-2009, 12:57 AM
Guru

Default PD LRL detection

Quote:

I know that,but hundreds of targets i have found with PD,and like Esteban,i also studing the PHENOMENON.
Old 05-20-2009, 01:14 AM
Guru

Default PD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
Hi,
if so, and you're so sure... why don't you try to describe it... from any point of view like these: static voltage ? dc current ? rf hum ? ions ? infrared ? ultrasonics ? whateveryouwant ?

Try... we'll listen to you...if arguments will give something interesting to investigate!

Kind regards,
Max
I simplificate those things,it exist emission of energy from high conductive buried metals,and Pistoldetektor detect this emissions(only if well tuned Omega+Ferrite),when the target is a big conductive mass(example of my 300 silver coins i have recently found) the PD detects at 15 m,but when near the spot,it overload the circuits,probably very big signal emanations,thats what i know.
If even during 20 years Esteban not understand completly the PHENOMENON,what i can tell to you about it ???
Old 05-20-2009, 09:00 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
No, it´s "remove" , from "quitar", to remove.
Thanks Fred.
Now it makes sense.
Old 05-20-2009, 09:04 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
I know that,but hundreds of targets i have found with PD,and like Esteban,i also studing the PHENOMENON.
That sounds quite impressive, considering you have not had the PD working properly for very long.

What are the "hundreds of targets" you have found, and at what depth?
I'm more interested in the depth, rather than saying that the target was first detected 10m away.