Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Clearly it was empty then?
Strike one for the Mineoro FG80!
Old 02-24-2007, 11:59 AM
Guru

???????
Have I said it was empty?
You don't seem to be able to understand simple symbols... How can I expect you to understand the rest?
Old 02-24-2007, 03:14 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
???????
Have I said it was empty?
You don't seem to be able to understand simple symbols... How can I expect you to understand the rest?
So - was it empty?
Old 02-24-2007, 05:51 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
So - was it empty?
Its not empty.
Old 04-04-2007, 12:12 AM
Guru

Default sensor

The FG80 sensor could be like this.
If that is so how do it pick signals?
Old 05-06-2007, 08:24 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexismex View Post
hello Forum,
Thanks for your comments, as you see I am curious evaluate this stuff ( a friend give me this Mineoro and said :make your day with it!!!) another friend are experimenting with the latestttttttt model , if the aparatus do not respond also I did have it to play with!!!!
Soon I trace the board (it is easy because small area not much components)...and I will share the schematic with you guys.
Hi Alexismex,

Did you ever get around to tracing the board?
Old 07-06-2007, 10:07 PM

Alexismex mineoro inside .

if can post parts value and good photo from PCB top layer can help me for

draw mineoro schematic.
Attached Images

Old 07-09-2007, 10:44 AM
Guru

Hi Sisco. I believe that some persons don't like you to finalise the shematic of Mineoro...... Why
Regards
Old 08-05-2007, 05:41 PM
Guru

Hi Sisco and all .
I cannot occupy (or i do not want). I wonder what becomes with the Mineoro. Before partial time Andreas sent a schematic to the Carl in order to him he publishes in a separate Thread in the Forum. The Schematic was not never published. Alexismex it dissolved a PDC (from the sensor up to covered with glue pcb) and suddenly is unable it presents certain better photographs in order that Sisco wants so to presents the schematic of PDC, and of course nor the schematic that it set it anticipates it presents. Of course it is more honest to us to say that he does not want to presents it to us. Finally someone sent an email to me and reported that in certain individuals they gave enough money so that stops the presentation of any schematic of mjneoro in forum. I wonder if can somebody to me say what happens? Because if is not in effect nothing from more then alone that we make they is a very good publicity to Mineoro.
My Regards
Old 08-07-2007, 08:44 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi Sisco and all .
I cannot occupy (or i do not want). I wonder what becomes with the Mineoro. Before partial time Andreas sent a schematic to the Carl in order to him he publishes in a separate Thread in the Forum. The Schematic was not never published. Alexismex it dissolved a PDC (from the sensor up to covered with glue pcb) and suddenly is unable it presents certain better photographs in order that Sisco wants so to presents the schematic of PDC, and of course nor the schematic that it set it anticipates it presents. Of course it is more honest to us to say that he does not want to presents it to us. Finally someone sent an email to me and reported that in certain individuals they gave enough money so that stops the presentation of any schematic of mjneoro in forum. I wonder if can somebody to me say what happens? Because if is not in effect nothing from more then alone that we make they is a very good publicity to Mineoro.
My Regards
Hi Geo,
maybe you are right, I don't know all the story.

I'm not interested at all in that stuff!

But it's even more simple:

this stuff is patented , right ?

Any attempt to reverse engineer and obtain real schematics of that thing, for the scope of making it available to the public, could expose the author to legal actions and million dollars request of compensation in trial.
Also the forum could be exposed for responsibilities related to intellectual property infringements.

Reverse engineering prohibition could be also explicit in the sell agreement or registration of product... to gain/mantain warranty rights.

I think that someone, outside mineoro people or supporters, have already all the schematics here but just wouldn't post for the reasons of above.

No real manifacturer of MD would like to start a litigation for a schematic posted here... cause what we do here is a kind of indirect advertising to their detectors and just few people can make good MD-clones. So their business is safe and , I say, also enforced by us.
The more the interest, experimenting, mods. etc the more the sells of MDs.

But for LRL is a different story: manifacturers of LRL don't sell hundred of thousands units as big MD manifacturers do every year, just thousand maybe ! Now even less...

So if someone post here entire schematic, anyone could build one (are simple), you build it and then post here that couldn't find anything with it... and many others do the same...

result is: you'll ruin all that LRL-market forever !

So I think they could have intimated to people making progress here to stop, otherwise they'll sue them.

Just my opinion. Maybe I'm wrong.

Kind regards,
Max
Old 08-07-2007, 09:01 AM
Guru

It is my understanding that the Mineoro FG series of detectors are not patented. Therefore, the only recourse that Alonso has is to bribe people to not publish schematics or photos of the internal parts.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-07-2007, 10:41 AM
Guru

Ha...ha...ha.. ... so my friend Sisco don't wait for any photo or schematic for the Mineoro.
My best Regards
Old 08-07-2007, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Ha...ha...ha.. ... so my friend Sisco don't wait for any photo or schematic for the Mineoro.
My best Regards
Hi Geo I living in historic city . and can see more historic location (from 2500

years ago near me to 4500 years ago with 100km distance to me) .

and metaldetector making not for me play or Temporization .

I see with my eyes in four years a go one time , worker when makeing road

find one jar of gold coin , and other time in two years ago find golden

gaud . you think this is a play ? not , distance between good metaldetector

and bad metaldetector is distance between riches and Temporization.

I can't buy good metaldetector so try to make best I can .

be Successful
Old 08-07-2007, 01:53 PM
Guru

Hi Sisco,

What Geo is saying is that AlixMex has been paid money to never show the schematic for Mineoro. He says you will not find a schematic to build this locator.

If you are looking to build a metal detector to find hidden treasure, you can find excellent instructions to build your own detector in the Technology forum for Golden Sabre and the Delta Pulse. Look here: http://thunting.com/geotech/forums/s...ad.php?t=12692
And look here: http://thunting.com/geotech/forums/s...ead.php?t=8003

Also look here for the hammerhead PI detector design: http://thunting.com/geotech/forums/f...splay.php?f=16
You can buy circuit boards already done for the hammerhead PI.

It is a good idea to ask experts like Geo and Ivconic which is the best detector to build to find deep treasure. For large treasure buried deep, maybe 2-box is better.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-07-2007, 02:15 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Sisco,

What Geo is saying is that AlixMex has been paid money to never show the schematic for Mineoro. He says you will not find a schematic to build this locator.

If you are looking to build a metal detector to find hidden treasure, you can find excellent instructions to build your own detector in the Technology forum for Golden Sabre and the Delta Pulse. Look here: http://thunting.com/geotech/forums/s...ad.php?t=12692
And look here: http://thunting.com/geotech/forums/s...ead.php?t=8003

Also look here for the hammerhead PI detector design: http://thunting.com/geotech/forums/f...splay.php?f=16
You can buy circuit boards already done for the hammerhead PI.

It is a good idea to ask experts like Geo and Ivconic which is the best detector to build to find deep treasure. For large treasure buried deep, maybe 2-box is better.

Best wishes,
J_P
Hi JP,
he's doing MiniPuls PI... he's true skilled person I think, but maybe don't understand well english, so misunderstud Geo's words.

Best regards,
Max
Old 08-07-2007, 02:16 PM
Guru

Default FOR SISCO

Hi,
FOR SISCO: of course I understand it's not play for you, but read carefully posts before posting. Geo have no responsibilities that you haven't the mineoro schematic ready in your hands !

Read my post and all the others and you'll get the big picture: it's difficault that we'll see here other mineoro parts/schematics.

Then have to say another thing: your PIs seem good detectors and mods. but as I understand you need disc ? Don't you ?

You can't use two-boxes, have no money to buy e.g. OKM or GPR, so you focalize on homemade PIs: good. But they haven't disc !

I think that e.g. a PulseStarII or Lorentz could be good for you, why don't you search e.g. on ebay for PSII ? You could find used at 700-800eur.
Or try to obtain schematic of it and clone ?
They have some disc ability and find stuff at meters underground. Good devices.

Best regards,
Max
Old 08-07-2007, 03:49 PM

Hi Max , this is true , my english is very bad and for understand many of your

word must use dictionary and maybe can't understand what you say true

or can't tell my purpose so use photo in my post.

thank.
Old 08-08-2007, 01:11 AM

He says you will not find a schematic to build this locator.

... has is to bribe people

Please, show me a Lorentz schematic here or somebody has in his bank data?

So, if you can't find a X schematic, the manufacturer bribe the people. Bravo! I have severals, but I cannot betray the confidence.

Read my post and all the others and you'll get the big picture: it's difficault that we'll see here other mineoro parts/schematics.

Is difficult to get Lorentz schematics, for example, too. I have 1,000 or more of all epochs, publications, officials, copies, magazines, books, handrawings, annotations, bla, bla, but no Lorentz.

I think that someone, outside mineoro people or supporters, have already all the schematics here but just wouldn't post for the reasons of above.

Eh??? reasons of above??? REASONS!!!

Kind regards,
Max

Good! First step to knowledge!

Please, I'll no post it.
Attached Images

Old 08-08-2007, 06:12 AM
Guru

Hi Nihil.
Can you send me the schematic of the pointronic 98 because the schematic that you posted here is not clear .
Thanks
Old 08-08-2007, 06:18 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihil Roma Maius View Post

So, if you can't find a X schematic, the manufacturer bribe the people. Bravo! I have severals, but I cannot betray the confidence.

Is difficult to get Lorentz schematics, for example, too. I have 1,000 or more of all epochs, publications, officials, copies, magazines, books, handrawings, annotations, bla, bla, but no Lorentz.

Kind regards,
Max

Please, I'll no post it.
Hi Nihil,

"

"

I just think that someone gain schematic from successful reverse engineering, not that someone inside mineoro or mineoro supporters gave any information about devices schematic/sensor etc.

Think that people around mineoro trust each other and don't want any real information about schematic or whatever goes outside and become public domain: this would ruin the business.

Also reverse eng. of processor code can be obtained with some more work, even if I think few people here know how do it, but it's possible.

All that doesn't mean mineoro's really work.

REASONS: possible reasons are explained in above posts by me and JP.

Just my opinion.

Best regards,
Max

PS: about Lorentz, yes similar conditions, no full schematic, no uP code etc
but difference is Lorentz are working machines and really good manifactured.
Old 08-08-2007, 06:30 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihil Roma Maius View Post

Kind regards,
Max

Please, I'll no post it.
You have right But.... but.... but..
If a guy will open a detector and reverse the schematic (no problem) and he write here that "wait for the schematic"...... and all of us we waiting for it , but never we see it then there is problem . As i wrote before it is more honest to us to say that he does not want to presents it to us (and there is not problem). But my friend i think that you understand what i want to say and where it is the problem
Best Regards
Old 08-08-2007, 09:16 AM

Thumbs down Money,money!

No pain - no gain !

To discover the truth, some people need to waste big money!
This Mineoro thing is bogus!
Old 08-08-2007, 09:38 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Nihil.
Can you send me the schematic of the pointronic 98 because the schematic that you posted here is not clear .
Thanks
Hi Geo,
my friend, these people never will give you any complete schematic of whatever branded LRL... but maybe just of some older metal detector... to make you trust them on other things... but not cause there is some real "good" secret or cause LRL devices really work...

Just cause if they give you an LRL schematic, you build that stuff then discover that you can't find anything with that they'll lose a "potential customer" ,
and gain some "positive advertise"

It's a stupid poker play and they are just making BLUFFs here.

Only real "secret" is that these things don't work.

Best regards,
Max
Old 08-08-2007, 03:25 PM
Guru

Default Seems an old telegraph

Hi all,
I'm still more puzzled looking at these pictures of Mineoro inside...

Seems a waste of batteries , OR NOT ?

Even a monkey could design a power supply that avoid that waste of batteries...
Mineoro's are environment dangers! That's what I say.

Never seen any radio or whatever that need such a kind of battery store!

Nor the 1st Armstrong's radio !

Who design this stuff ? EH ? A MAD ?

Brilliant ! Smart ! Bright ! But mostly COMIC.

Who is your designer ? EH ? Mickey Mouse ?

Oh sorry, there are lot of battery store there in Brazil that gives you batteries for free... they lauch the batteries on your heads I think!

Oh yeah, you needed 27V and don't know that exist modern electronics !
Just 100 years old books... ! Ridiculos.

So after spent thousands dollars for the "device" user ran out of money due to batteries ! Total ruin these mineoro's !

Kind regards,
and hope you mineoro-guys will study electronics next time before made such another crap,
Max

(ps: "crap" meaning "nonsense" not... )
Attached Images