LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 09-23-2006, 01:37 AM
Guru

Just checked the Mineoro's international page and the FG80 user's manual is there.

http://www.mineoro.com/treasure/manualfg80.htm

My hygrometer arrived yesterday and it's an excellent tool to measure humidity instantly in the field being scanned. Mine here right now is real high,75% due to raining for days.This reduces distance detection in more than 50%. Despite of that it stil beeps at my test targets here.
Old 09-28-2006, 08:04 PM

Default FG80

Hello

Can you explain me? In 35 % of humidity, the detector clocks in a direction. I reduce the beep and advance slowly. At some point, the detector stops to bipper. Horizontal or vertical no more noise. Is it normal?

Tks Jean
Old 09-28-2006, 09:11 PM
Guru

Yes, this is normal. You hit a target the detector triggered to it and then as you walk you keep reucing calibration until you find the center. When the beeps stop it's because reduction was to much.
You should slowly raise the knob until you pick the beeps again.
It sounds like a smal object.
You can also touch the antenna to the ground to depolarize it. I usually hit the battery check button so the detector beeps and depolarization occurs, but the first method might be the best.
When you happen to find a bigger target, the detector will beep intermitent even after reduction.
Good luck.
Old 09-28-2006, 09:41 PM

Default FG80

Tks

We hoop M Damasio will come to France in october. We need a good teacher;

JP
Old 09-29-2006, 03:07 PM
Guru

Hi. Neronc and Hung.
Neronc, How long is you owning FG80 and have you found anything by it?
If yes, please write details. Does it work stably and can you search by it much fast? what has been the limitations that you encountered?
Hung,it seems working with the instrument is not as simply as expected. yes?
How often should you depolarize the unit? every time you have signal? or from time to time? it makes it somehow dull.
Old 10-03-2006, 05:16 PM

Default FG80

Hello
Sorry,I just check my messages today and i'm Frippiat.
Yes humidity was over 65 but i did test few times with less then 40%.
I check yesterday, at 54% and FG80 looks like he is bipping everywhere.

I shall write to you longer because i'm going to my job

Regards JP
Old 10-04-2006, 06:42 AM
Guru

I think was supposed to observe etiquette here.
With Qiaozhi permission I mount this tableau here again.
Thank you Qiaozhi, apparently this tableau now and then is useable. good job.
Where is going this forum??!!
Attached Images

Old 10-05-2006, 05:50 PM
robert

Question delete everything i do not care at all...

:confused:
I will note Carl from his post in "Radijan 2001" thread:
"...Yay! Good ol' "pyramid energy"! Guaranteed to protect you from e-rays, z-rays, and new age
loonies. This guy is either 100% delusional, or a fraud...."

So, Carl, i will use same rethoric as yours to say what i do think about this Hung guy:

************************************************** ********************************************
This Hung guy with all his posted nonsences so far IS EITHER 100% DELUSIONAL, OR A FRAUD...
************************************************** ********************************************

and i'll repeat:
This Hung guy with all his posted nonsences so far IS EITHER 100% DELUSIONAL, OR A FRAUD...

and i'll repear again:

Now,it is up to you whether you gonna delete this post or not....

Hung your story is more than anoying.....
RObert is very right about you...
.................................................. .......

Carl again:
"Evidence? Photos? Names? Or do we simply accept Mineoro's word that this actually happened?"
and again:
"Evidence? Photos? Names? Or do we simply accept Mineoro's word that this actually happened?"

and again:
.................................................. ...........................................
Carl you should delete every of simillar nonsenced story by Hung so far posted if you want to keep
this Forum fair...
If you allow him to open a new thread every day and post more stupid fairy tales every day
than THIS FORUM IS NOT FAIR AND NOT PLACE USED TO BE......
You should establish some limit for number of opened threads by month or year by every person
here....Or you should remunarate to everyone who want to open a thread just like that...
As tihis thing is going for now....i do not see bright future for it...
Deeply disgruntled.....

Old 10-05-2006, 08:55 PM
Guru

Talking F.... Y.. !!!

Michael: "Here in Middle east situation is high stuffy and we scare of our lives. treasure
hunting is really forbidden and intelligent service pursues treasure hunters."
Neronc: "The situation is the same in Belgium. It is a small country and I would not certainly
say in this forum if I had found a treasure. I am certain that since the following day,
I would have some problems. All is known here."
The situation is the same in Serbia too. There are a lot of locations here protected by
state institutions. Police is doing a great deal of job on protecting those from
ilegall "archaeologists" and so called "tomb raiders".....
It is very hard,almost imposiblle to smuggle such a big pile of coins just like that..
I do not beleive in such "sweet" story at all...
Leto: "$2.000,00 or $12.000,00 ?? And the question is how were the 100 gold coins smuggled
from Jordan to USA + intelligent service behind..??Hey but yes..detectorists are
damage-makers for archaeologists."
************************************************** ******************************
Good point! So many jars in sand and so many smugglers there, i supposed!?
************************************************** ******************************
Leto: "I do not understand Hungs bad attitude towards Carl... finaly Carl helps Hung
advertising mineoro with existance of this forum and this thread... who knowns how
many naive people bought mineoros and other C.#.#.P. devices with help of such golden
found forum threads. Hey Carl maybe mineoro should fund your server bills..."
************************************************** *******************************
No wonder at all...It is almost fact that Carl helps Hung advertising mineoro with
leting him to open every day new thread with same subject!?
C'MON CARL ! LET'S COUNT THREADS HERE WITH VERY SAME SUBJECT! ALSO LET'S COUNT
THREADS HERE STARTED BY HUNG! LET'S COMPARE THOSE THREADS SUBJECTS!
ALSO, LET'S FIND EVEN ONE "HUNG'S" THREAD IN WHICH MAN CAN READ AT LEAST ONE
TECH TIP,HINT,MOD OR SIMILLAR !? N O N E !

MINEORO SHOULD FUND CARL'S BILLS MUCH.
Kev.: "Liars are cheap, some pathological types will even do it solely for the satisfaction
and intrigue."
I agree! One of them,here have patological need to be present everywhere,to be seen,
and to be known....so he is everywhere...posting same old nonsences again and again..
I am sure that you know his nick. Mostoften on this forum....

Carl: "According to Mineoro, this forum is hurting their business. Damasio is quite upset."
Like hell! I bet he is very satisfied with this forum. Mostly thanks to your
patienty and habit to alow everyday anoyance from same man,day by day.
You are ready to delete only "dirty" language, no matter of honesty...and at the
same time you are ready to alow dirty mind posts with "sweet&polite" language....
************************************************** ********************************
Hung: "No. The bad attitude was not from me. Carl posted that 'silly' clues postings trying
to induce people to believe Mineoro paid Mitchell to 'advertise' their detector.
Esteban and I presented the true story which 'debunked' any speculation on the contrary."
Hung or whatever your nick is, YOU are provoking bad attitude here! I guess that was
your idea from the begining...
You should backup your tales from time to time with some fact and proof...
Jim: "Ah yes, young hung…just how are you privy to such information. Either you are involved
in the scam, or a victim. Time to come clean..."
Good morning Jim!

Carl, the guilt is all yours! Think twice! Only you can do something here...nobody else!

First time i visited this Geotech Forum i was delited. So many technicals....almost
like a dream to me.
With characters like Hung, this place becamed hell, thanks to your "do nothing" game...
What you doing here is not democracy for everybody to have same rights....no....
lately it turnet to a joke.... a big joke...! And mineoro is taking all the credit
from it...

Sorry for criticism...but i am very straight, i am telling you only what i am thinking
for real....

************************************************** **********************************

I was thinking to post here many of my designs on MD subject. Also i developed a quite
new devices with a few quite new techniques involved, for free, to share with other people...
To exchange....to make new friends...
I also was thinking to post a several schematics of complete designs of brand new machines on
market today, which nobody have yet....
But sorry, this is not gonna happen here! Thanks to unfair treatment on RObert, SOny and some
other of my friends,while at the same time some "yo-yoes" enjoy kind of immunity to do whatever
they want to do without penalties...

P.S.
A short story....
Once i asked Jackdetect, why he is not present so often here on these forums......And guess
what was his answer....???
I am not gonna tell you here...i'll just say:
Good bye!

Old 10-06-2006, 01:12 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert View Post
Carl you should delete every of simillar nonsenced story by Hung so far posted if you want to keep this Forum fair...
My goal is to provide a forum that offers everyone a fair opportunity to express their opinions. I don't mind if people disagree and debate, and obviously both proponents and skeptics of Mineoro have been allowed to have their say. The only posts that get deleted are those that stoop to flaming and bad language. While I completely disagree with Hung, and I am convinced that Mineoro LRLs don't work, Hung has been relatively polite.

Quote:
If you allow him to open a new thread every day and post more stupid fairy tales every day than THIS FORUM IS NOT FAIR AND NOT PLACE USED TO BE......
Fairly tales are a established part of LRLs, and of treasure hunting in general.

Quote:
You should establish some limit for number of opened threads by month or year by every person here....Or you should remunarate to everyone who want to open a thread just like that...
No, I'm not going to restrict people, as long as they maintain civility. Keep your posts on-topic, don't flame people, and you won't get deleted.

- Carl

P.S. -- I think the truth about these Mineoro products, and Mineoro's ethics, is very close to being resolved. Be patient.
Old 10-06-2006, 11:35 PM

Question Price?

What is the price of FG80? Where can i buy it here in Europe?
Old 10-07-2006, 01:15 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk17966 View Post
What is the price of FG80? Where can i buy it here in Europe?
Hawk, there's an england dealer listed in their site. His email is mineoroengland@yahoo.com.uk

Don't know if this is already active or not. You also may try to email Mineoro directly and ask your questions. Here are the emails:
patricia@mineoro.com.br
mineoro@mineoro.com.br

Good luck.
Old 10-07-2006, 06:31 AM

Smile Thank you!

Thank You very much Hung!
But please can you name price here? Sometimes is very bad connection and sometimes i have to wait much for answers in simillar ocassions.
I already tried at mineoro few day ago, but still no any answer?
Anyway thank you for links!
Old 10-07-2006, 05:06 PM

Default FG80

I can sell to you my FG80

JP
Old 10-08-2006, 08:35 AM

Question price?

Hung,Neronc, please can you tell me price? I still do not have clue about price.
thanks
Old 10-08-2006, 09:02 AM

Default FG80

Hello
Can you tell me where you live?
I must control the price because in europe I have to pay it the TVA of 21% in more.
The price must turn in the 7500 euros

Regards JP
Old 10-08-2006, 09:56 AM
Guru

Hi Neronc, Could you please clarify for us why you are so eager to sell your FG80?
have you been utter unsatisfied? please state of the areas and locations where you did your searches.
Old 10-08-2006, 06:37 PM

Default FG80

The question is humidity
In Belgium, humidity is always hight and it rains all time.
When humidity is down, i have no time.
Its means it depends all time about weather.
With a traditionnal detector,rain or not,humidity or not, you just go when you like.

Regards JP
Old 10-08-2006, 06:55 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by neronc View Post
The question is humidity
In Belgium, humidity is always hight and it rains all time.
With a traditionnal detector,rain or not,humidity or not, you just go when you like.

Regards JP
JP,

Just to clarify some points.
If a large gold mass or treasure is in a particular area you will be able to detect it even with humidities over 90%. My guess is that even if it's raining you will get it.
The humidity factor only interferes in distance detection. Which subtracts proportionally the distance capability.
In this case, small items such as rings, etc. become difficult to find. But bear in mind that you may have a high humidity and say, a good intense ionic field, in this case you will still be able to detect it.
Humidity relates to the electrostatic transport of those ions.

So, try to investigate stories of big treasures because if they happen to be exist, you will detect even with high humidities.
Old 10-08-2006, 07:33 PM

Default JP

A question I have been few days ago to see for a treasure inside a home. This treasure is in the paving, under some concrete containing an iron latticework. I clocked in in a place apparently. We must open next week.
Do you think that FG80 could check off this treasure. You think that he can also find across a wall because I must make out a will other one puts and I know that gold bag is in the stairwell, but in the wall.

Thanks for your answer. JP
Old 10-08-2006, 07:46 PM

Thumbs up pitty!

"In Belgium, humidity is always hight and it rains all time.
With a traditionnal detector,rain or not,humidity or not, you just go when you like."

What a pitty! Than i do not need it either! North of Hungary,deep in mountains is always like that!
Never had any simillar problem with White's DFX so far......
Besides to give 7500 euros just like that for device in which so many people doubted so far.......man should be much naive or lunatic or moron!

Ha,ha,ha.....regards from Sony and Robert
Old 10-08-2006, 09:40 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by neronc View Post
A question I have been few days ago to see for a treasure inside a home. This treasure is in the paving, under some concrete containing an iron latticework. I clocked in in a place apparently. We must open next week.
Do you think that FG80 could check off this treasure. You think that he can also find across a wall because I must make out a will other one puts and I know that gold bag is in the stairwell, but in the wall.

Thanks for your answer. JP
Yes it will detect across walls, houses, no problem.
But you're saying that it's inside a gold bag? How do you know that?
I have some suggestion for you to pinpoint the gold in case it's really there.
First turn off all electricity of the house to avoid unwanted electrical interference. If you are saying it's in the wall I assume you already traced the signal to it?
How far from the house does the FG80 beeps? As soon as you aproach the target, reduce the knob until you can only hear a beep to pinpoint the exact location of the object.
Walls bricks, concrete, etc. are not a problem Damasio already found gold which was detected with 6 houses in a row in between.
Old 10-08-2006, 11:26 PM

Talking Wow!

hung: "Yes it will detect across walls, houses, no problem."

WOW! Did Americans used this in Afganistan?
Usama Bin Laden can not hide any more if USA forces start usin FG80!

"..But you're saying that it's inside a gold bag? How do you know that?.."

Sidekick told him...No need for FG80 any more...

"..I have some suggestion for you to pinpoint the gold in case it's really there.First turn off all electricity of the house to avoid unwanted electrical interference...."

Also turn off half of rest of the world due to interferences arround...
Pinpointing with FG80 is easy:

First you have to pin,
and second you have to point...
Simply as that...

"..If you are saying it's in the wall I assume you already traced the signal to it?How far from the house does the FG80 beeps?.."

Not more than 3mm....If you want extra depth than switch off second part of the world......Than you'll get eve 5mm range more! How nice!

"...Walls bricks, concrete, etc. are not a problem Damasio already found gold which was detected with 6 houses in a row in between....."

7'th house was actually city bank with small tresor inside wit a some gold deposit.... Everybody already knew that...even Dam..asio...

How nice! Hung you must be genius, knowing all that stuff - you know!

Neronc asked 7500 euros for his device....What is your price Hung...
I bet it will be right bargaing comparing to Neronc's...!

Hung,please, can yot tell us here a dozen stories more about your FG80 ?
Can it locate gold coin in Japan...from your place in Brasil ???
If that so, than please tell me where is gold deposit in my city? Cose according to you it will be so easy to locate it from long distance...therefore i do not need to buy it.You can locate it from Brasil,than tell me where to dig and later we will split it fair...

Do we have deal hung?
Old 10-09-2006, 01:25 PM

Tks Hung

JP
Old 10-13-2006, 05:14 PM
Guru

I'm going to order FG80. Dear Hung !if you see this please at once check your Box. thank you very much for all of your favors and helps. with hope to big successes.