LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 09-12-2014, 07:01 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
Geo, I explained and demonstrate such strange phenomenon here:

http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...&postcount=105

Sure, I wish to applaud to some working LRL too, but for now, I can't.

Hi Geo then what said about PD built by Andreas and your PD .????!

Seeying your video your PD detect the compass and but from Andreas not?

What the difference then between ????

The difference is one PD work and detect metal and other not work but detect the compass only

Strange is look then the skeptical not believe. But I m sure exist many LRL and PD work perfectly

<< My channel >> << My shop >>

Please do not demand Private Messages .... I cant reply all here....For more information you can send me email ....Thank you for understanding
Old 09-12-2014, 10:48 PM
Guru

Apparently the phenomenon can catch some by hand.this is mein detector

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5xceRuW4aw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cN9q4qULzoA
Old 09-13-2014, 04:09 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancoItaly View Post
Hi J_Player,

Maybe there was a misunderstanding between us, in fact I call this phenomenon that allows the remote detection of buried metal and not the explanation of Alonzo who gave a pseudo-scientific explanation for what is probably not even he understood. I really appreciate your work to try to understand the scientific basis of the phenomenon that would be useful to increase the performance of Lrls.

Best Regards
Hi Franco,
This changes everything.
Now we have two "Phenomenon"s. A real one and a fake one, and we must decide which "Phenomenon" to use.
It appears that you want me to ignore the fake Mineoro "Phenomenon" and only consider the real "Phenomenon", which you describe as "...that allows the remote detection of buried metal"?
And as a newly initiated "Phenomenon" believer, you would prefer that when I continue this topic, I don't include any more science which might tend to contradict the concept of the "Phenomenon".
Is this correct?

Best Wishes,
J_P
Old 09-13-2014, 11:22 AM
Guru

Hi J_Player,
No, of course, the phenomenon that allows the detection distance of buried objects is only one even if with many different faces. Every scientific contribution is welcome if it helps to improve the knowledge and lrls but I think the theory alone is not enough. I always appreciate your efforts to try to explain the phenomenon, efforts have certainly required a long time.
Best Regards
Old 09-13-2014, 05:28 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player
Hi Franco,
This changes everything.
Now we have two "Phenomenon"s. A real one and a fake one, and we must decide which "Phenomenon" to use.
It appears that you want me to ignore the fake Mineoro "Phenomenon" and only consider the real "Phenomenon", which you describe as "...that allows the remote detection of buried metal"?
And as a newly initiated "Phenomenon" believer, you would prefer that when I continue this topic, I don't include any more science which might tend to contradict the concept of the "Phenomenon".
Is this correct?

Best Wishes,
J_P
Quote:
Hi J_Player,
No, of course, the phenomenon that allows the detection distance of buried objects is only one even if with many different faces. Every scientific contribution is welcome if it helps to improve the knowledge and lrls but I think the theory alone is not enough. I always appreciate your efforts to try to explain the phenomenon, efforts have certainly required a long time.
Best Regards
Hi Franco,
This is excellent news.
At this point we are able to use both science, and the true version of the "Phenomenon" to improve the knowledge and LRLs, even if science contradicts the concept of the true version of the "Phenomenon".
(Note to self: I must be careful with this, lest my newly pledged allegiance to the "Phenomenon" may start to falter).

So my next question is this:
If theory alone is not enough, then what else is required?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 09-13-2014, 08:25 PM
Guru

Smile

Hi Hi J_Player,

It's very simple, You need to leave the theory for some time and go outdoors with a LRL, maybe my LRL and realize the operation, The theory can not replace the practice ...

Best Regards
Old 09-13-2014, 08:37 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Hi J_Player,

It's very simple, You need to leave the theory for some time and go outdoors with a LRL, maybe my LRL and realize the operation, The theory can not replace the practice ...

Best Regards
Hi Franco,
This is great news. I can easily go outdoors with your LRL and practice the operation.
I may even be able to take measurements at TR1 with a very high impedance oscilloscope probe and show them in the forum so we will know what actual signals are coming in from the antenna and LC section.
Can you send your LRL so I can make these tests?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 09-13-2014, 08:44 PM
Guru

Smile

Hi J_Player,
It would be possible but you have metal buried for some time to do the test? However, many have realized my LRL and no doubt you can build one...
Best Regards
Old 09-13-2014, 08:56 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi J_Player,
It would be possible but you have metal buried for some time to do the test? However, many have realized my LRL and no doubt you can build one...
Best Regards
Hi Franco,
Yes I have many buried metals to detect.
This is California, where there are thousands of gold nuggets which have not yet been recovered from the ground. There are also many trash dumps buried in the location of old abandoned towns that threw brass and copper items along with their other trash into pits below the ground, and covered them with dirt. And I also have my own test field with buried copper and silver objects for about about 5 years.

However, I cannot build your LRL, because there is more to making a working LRL than simply putting components on a circuit board and adjusting the voltages.
A master LRL builder explained why an average LRL experimenter cannot build a reliable clone of someone else's work.
His post also explains the failure of others to make a working clone of your locator:

Best wishes,
J_P
Attached Images

Old 09-13-2014, 09:10 PM
Guru

Hi J_Player,

I'm Franco, not Andreas, my lrl it has nothing to do with Andreas. I do not sell anything and I do not expect to convince anyone but I think I have done a lot to this forum.

Best Regards
Old 09-14-2014, 12:03 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi J_Player,

I'm Franco, not Andreas, my lrl it has nothing to do with Andreas. I do not sell anything and I do not expect to convince anyone but I think I have done a lot to this forum.

Best Regards
Hi Franco,
Of course you are not Andreas, and you have nothing to sell or to convince anyone of. I also am not Andreas, and I also have nothing to sell or to convince anyone of.

It is also true that your LRL has nothing to do with Andreas.
But the statements he made are still correct for people who attempt to build a clone of your LRL.
We see evidence that he is correct from the people who attempted to duplicate your circuit.
The problems of trying to build a duplicate circuit of this type are exactly as Andreas describes: The difference in PC boards, the exact placement of wires, and other small critical tips.
He gives that advice after 25 years of experience.
But I already knew that from my experience building small-signal circuits.

The point is, it is highly unlikely that an average forum reader could duplicate the detection you get from trying to build a clone of your circuit.

Best Wishes,
J_P
Old 09-14-2014, 09:37 AM
Guru

Hi J-Player,
I have over 45 years of experience and I design and make all my own pcb, certainly those who have never worked in this field and mount only kit may have some difficulty. I draw with my pen pcb directly and I do not have a specific plan to be presented in the forum. However, on this thread someone has already put a good design and some of you might do the same ...
Regards
Old 09-14-2014, 06:44 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi J-Player,
I have over 45 years of experience and I design and make all my own pcb, certainly those who have never worked in this field and mount only kit may have some difficulty. I draw with my pen pcb directly and I do not have a specific plan to be presented in the forum. However, on this thread someone has already put a good design and some of you might do the same ...
Regards
Hi Franco,
I agree, some of the readers in this forum might do the same. They can build clones of your circuit by using the same part numbers and making their own circuit boards. They can finish their project that may look similar to yours and may even produce some kind of results. But the results will not be the same, because their circuits cannot be tuned the same as yours due to different component value variations, different parasitic coupling and different small signal leakage in their circuit boards. And there is no way they can make adjustments to find the same signals in their circuit as you do because nobody knows what signals you have other than a few test point voltages. When we look at the reported results from people who attempted to duplicate your circuit, we see they have different voltages at the test points than what you recommended.

The great thing about your project is anyone can built it using a few parts, and they can quickly go into the field and experiment with it. It is even easier to build than the Totem, which has no guarantee of locating anything. The problem is your project is not fully documented to show what signals should exist in the various stages, or what microvolt threshold levels should be seen to cause the oscillator to change, and no clues about what kind of phase angle changes and amplitude changes before the oscillator stops. And most importantly, no clues about what kind of signal the antenna is passing to the TR1/TR2 stage.

The reason why I am not interested to build this project is because I do not want to spend the next 8 years trying to figure out what the "Phenomenon" is, and trying to improve an oscillator circuit to find it.
If you say "Phenomenon" exists, then that's good enough for me. I have no need to prove it with an oscillator. There are skeptics who try to tell me other ideas why your oscillator shows signals, but I don't take them seriously, because their science might tend to destroy my newly pledged allegiance to the "Phenomemon". Besides, they are known skeptic scientific pretenders who talk about science nonsense, and they never show us circuits to find the "Phenomenon".

Best Wishes,
J_P
Old 09-15-2014, 10:31 AM
Guru

Hi J_Player,
I do not wanna waste my time with this diatribe that is not helpful for anyone.
Best Regards
Old 09-15-2014, 03:35 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolas View Post
Hi Geo then what said about PD built by Andreas and your PD .????!

Seeying your video your PD detect the compass and but from Andreas not?

What the difference then between ????

The difference is one PD work and detect metal and other not work but detect the compass only

Strange is look then the skeptical not believe. But I m sure exist many LRL and PD work perfectly
Hi Nicolas.
You misunderstand something.....
The video that you saw from WM6 is not mine. Maybe it is from WM6.
Old 09-15-2014, 04:02 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi Nicolas.
You misunderstand something.....
The video that you saw from WM6 is not mine. Maybe it is from WM6.
Tanks Geo Yves I m wrong. This vidéo ils by WM6. I have mking mistake between jour name ans WM6

Thank y ou ans take care i m waiting for him to reply

Please do not demand Private Messages .... I cant reply all here....For more information you can send me email ....Thank you for understanding
Old 09-16-2014, 03:02 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi J_Player,
Best Regards
Hi Franco,
At this point I am confused.
What diatribe are you talking about?
I made three points in my post:

Point 1.
It is not possible for anyone to duplicate your circuit because not enough information was provided.

This is not a theory or conjecture.
This is a fact that anyone can read in the forum when they read the posts from people who attempted to duplicate your circuit so far.
Not a single person who built this circuit reported the same response as you reported.
They used the same parts to build a circuit that does something different than the circuit that you built.
Their failure duplicate your circuit was not caused by any lack of ability.
They were unsuccessful because they did not have all of the critical information they needed to build a circuit that performs the same as yours does.
This information was helpful to me and probably several other readers who decided that they will not to attempt to attempt to duplicate your circuit until the missing information becomes available.
Are you sure this information is not helpful to anyone?

To illustrate what I am talking about, here are some examples of what the people posted when they described their attempts to duplicate your circuit:
"I believe that this schematic works very good at your area, but don't work at my field test.."
"My LRL detect my target, but i see last week with hamidity, a big problem with false signals sometimes from east or other address, sometimes for north".
"In my buried copper franko LRL work, but if i go for tresure hunting, i am confused, because i don't know the real signal"
"I think need more tests "
"what distance from target " --- "I think between 1 or 1.5 km "
"I think that King40 is wrong" -- "no im sure my target is biiiiiiig"
"the lrl Reacts to mobile phone radiation". http://www.uploadmb.com/dw.php?id=1397562234
"...I asked for a little help at all here on this forum for the construction of a lrl, since I'm not much good at electronics, but to my great regret, no one has seen and no one helped me, they all have made changes, they all mounted the rl franco italy but no one helped me step by step."
"... When I'm touching the antenna, The lrl does not show any reaction.Is this normal?"
"More sensitive L1 8 turn"

These are reports from people who attempted to build your circuit in the forum.
Is this what you are calling diatribe?

Point 2.
The great thing about your circuit is anyone can build it using a few parts, and they can quickly go into the field and experiment with it. It is even easier to build than the Totem, which has no guarantee of locating anything.

This is an opinion, which presupposes that anyone reading your posts is capable of buying parts and soldering them to a breadboard.
The basis of this opinion is in the number of forum posts from people saying "thank you" because they like to see complete circuit diagrams that they can build with only a few parts.

Point 3.
I am now a believer in the "Phenomenon", and your word is good enough for me. I will not take skeptics seriously.

This is a statement of my allegiance to belief in the "Phenomenon".

Please let me know which point is the diatribe so I can eliminate the diatribe.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 09-16-2014, 09:16 AM
Guru

Hi J_P

If you are real believer, you don't need to ask anything, you just need to believe.
Old 09-16-2014, 09:32 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi J_P

If you are real believer, you don't need to ask anything, you just need to believe.

Quote:
Hi J_Player,
Best Regards
Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Franco,
At this point I am confused.
What diatribe are you talking about?

Please let me know which point is the diatribe so I can eliminate the diatribe.

Best wishes,
J_P
Asks a lot of will not understand nor be convinced .... spelling without controversy and was replaced by Vanity

Old 09-16-2014, 09:50 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi J_P

Hi WM6,
You are correct, I am a "Phenomenon" believer.
If you read my previous posts you will see I became a phenomenon believer for this thread.

Read my words since I became a believer:
"We are talking about the "Phenomenon".
And we all know from past experience that the "Phenomenon" is real, which means that what you sense/measure is also real.
We have detected beeps near buried metal... this is our proof...!"

"If you say "Phenomenon" exists, then that's good enough for me. I have no need to prove it with an oscillator. There are skeptics who try to tell me other ideas why your oscillator shows signals, but I don't take them seriously..."

It is as you say... I don't need to ask anything.
I don't need to ask because I can see the proof of the leds lighting up and beeps made by LRLs that show the "Phenomenon" is real.
And of course, I will continue to believe the "Phenomenon", but only in this thread, and only until someone can make a post in this thread to prove I am wrong to believe in the "Phenomenon", (as I previously stated).

You are not planning to make a post to prove I am wrong to believe in the phenomenon, are you?

Best Wishes,
J_P
Old 09-16-2014, 10:58 AM
Guru

Hi All,
The purpose of my thread "LRL from Italy" was to raise awareness and to allow others to build my LRL. Unfortunately I do my pcb in hand with marker and often do not have a decent picture to post, but here "http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18933&page=9" (number 213) I posted pcb and arrangement of the components. This pcb certainly works. Certainly it is a project that works to 8MHz and even a few picofarads can affect. I want to give some advice, when assembled, check that without the quartz output is 0V, otherwise you need to decrease the amplification using R10 and / or R12 for instance by lowering from 1000ohms to 820ohms. With the quartz must have at output 2 to 6V, if we have a lower voltage must increase the total value of C1, C2 and C4, if we have a higher voltage must decrease the total value of the capacitors. Try to remove them all because sometimes it is enough, the parasitic capacitance of the PCB. As a final check by touching the antenna signal decreases slightly (about 100mV, not critical), while the phenomenon increases the signal. With this I have said everything I could to help in the building, but I can always answer questions, as I did privately with many of you.

Regards
Attached Images
File Type: pdf pcb.PDF (78.4 KB, 6079 views)
File Type: pdf CompPcb.pdf (254.6 KB, 15175 views)
File Type: pdf 8mhz sensor stage.pdf (287.9 KB, 8204 views)
Old 09-16-2014, 11:03 AM
Guru

Hi All,
I'm sorry I made a mistake, to decrease the amplification necessary to increase from 1000 ohms to 1200 ohms or decrease the capacitors in parallel.
Regards
Old 09-16-2014, 11:30 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post

You are not planning to make a post to prove I am wrong to believe in the phenomenon, are you?

Best Wishes,
J_P
No, I believe you every single post. I believe that your beliefs are remote deep in phenomenon.
Old 09-19-2014, 05:24 PM

the quartz out 5.75v
R10 and R12 =1K
But When you lift the device to the highest illuminate the space led three
Old 09-19-2014, 07:27 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi All,
The purpose of my thread "LRL from Italy" was to raise awareness and to allow others to build my LRL. Unfortunately I do my pcb in hand with marker and often do not have a decent picture to post, but here "http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18933&page=9" (number 213) I posted pcb and arrangement of the components. This pcb certainly works. Certainly it is a project that works to 8MHz and even a few picofarads can affect. I want to give some advice, when assembled, check that without the quartz output is 0V, otherwise you need to decrease the amplification using R10 and / or R12 for instance by lowering from 1000ohms to 820ohms. With the quartz must have at output 2 to 6V, if we have a lower voltage must increase the total value of C1, C2 and C4, if we have a higher voltage must decrease the total value of the capacitors. Try to remove them all because sometimes it is enough, the parasitic capacitance of the PCB. As a final check by touching the antenna signal decreases slightly (about 100mV, not critical), while the phenomenon increases the signal. With this I have said everything I could to help in the building, but I can always answer questions, as I did privately with many of you.

Regards
Hi Franco.
Another way to reduce the dc out (with xtal disconnected) is to replace the capacitors C13 and C14 with bigger....(1.5n is ok...)

Regards