LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > The Challenge

Old 04-17-2011, 02:09 AM
Administrator

Latest from Chuckie. Be aware that it may contain confidential information that is legally privileged and may constitute inside or non-public information under international, federal, or state securities laws. Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use of such information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Don't even think about it.

--------------------------

You have 24 hours to remove all postings about me or H3 Tec from your forum.

Chuck

Charles L. Christensen
Chief Executive Officer
H3 Tec, L.L.C.

P.O. Box 150433
Ogden, UT 84015
P: 602.464.3832
C: 801.814.6577
F: 801.475.4984
E: Chuck@h3tec.com
W: www.h3tec.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This email message may contain confidential information that is legally privileged. Do not read this email if you are not the intended recipient.
This email transmission and any documents, files, or previous email messages attached to it may contain confidential information that is legally privileged and may constitute inside or non-public information under international, federal, or state securities laws. Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use of such information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the addressee, please promptly destroy this email and its attachments without reading or saving in any manner, and notify the sender of the delivery error by email; or you may call H3 Tec's corporate offices in Ogden Ut, U.S.A at (+1) (602) 464.3832
Old 04-17-2011, 02:11 AM
Administrator

I've verified to my satisfaction that Cowgirl is who she says she is.
Old 04-17-2011, 12:56 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post

You have 24 hours to remove all postings about me or H3 Tec from your forum.

Alternatively....does H3 Tec have 24 hours to remove all postings about Carl or Geotech from it's forum?
Old 04-17-2011, 02:43 PM

Quote:
I've verified to my satisfaction that Cowgirl is who she says she is.
I thought so too Carl. Some of the details she gave were verifiable, while others were so bizarre that someone else would most likely not have picked them in an attempt to slander Chuckie.

HH Rudy,
MXT, HeadHunter Wader

Do or do not. There is no try.
Yoda
Old 04-17-2011, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by taliesin View Post
that couldn't have been easy for you.lots of respect to you.i would have liked to have a sister like you
Thank you for your kind words. The hardest part is having to think about him again after all these years.

I don't think Sir Charles shares your sentiment though.
Old 04-17-2011, 03:48 PM
Guru

Classic Chuckie. Such a buffoon that he didn't bother to say which 24 hours, or what happens next other than an automatic 24 hour extension.

Hey, but his accomplices are so stupid, they see the "threat" not even realizing that isn't one (!), and gloat how Chuckie is really telling Carl this time! The "threat" doesn't really have anything to do with Carl, it's for the consumption of his accomplices. He does something stupid, they're stuck between saying "gee, Chuckie, that's really stupid" or gloating, they know they have to gloat to stay in the club, and thus does Chuckie reinforce his control over them just like in a religious obedience cult.

--Dave J.
Old 04-19-2011, 03:47 AM
Administrator

My recent email exchange with Chuck was as follows:
---
[Chuck] You have 24 hours to remove all postings about me or H3 Tec from your forum.
---
[Carl] Or what?
---
[Chuck] Good enough... times up hope it was worth your time
---
[Carl] Yeah, that bluff done been called. I'll bet you suck at poker.

Tellyawhut Chuckie... Monday I'm gonna phone up the Registrar's Office at Cal Tech. If you really got those degrees you say you got, I'll remove your sister's post. And, yeah, she verified she's your sis. I wonder if your brother loves you as much.
---
[Chuck] I'm pretty sure you believe this is a game. I now have exactly what my lawyers need. You probably know them from your last law suit. They sure know you. Anyway I sure hope you get what you need from all of this, and remember you are the smartest man in the world.
---------

As promised, I called up the Cal Tech Registrar's office today to get verification of the two degrees Chuck claims to have, per the bio he provided to "Cambridge Who's Who," shown below with the education highlighted.

The results?

Cal Tech has never heard of Charles Lance Christensen.
Not even a record of enrollment, much less graduation. His degrees are a complete fabrication.

Furthermore, I check into Chuck's claim that he was awarded the "R.D. Franklyn Award for Aerospace Engineering." Chuck's brother agrees with his sister: the award was given to their father, not to Chuck; so Chuck is falsely claiming this, too.

Chuck, you're right, this is a game for me. I'm having a blast! But for you, the things you're doing could seriously land you [back?] in prison. Good luck with those lawyers.
Attached Images

Last edited by Carl-NC; 04-19-2011 at 02:18 PM.
Old 04-19-2011, 05:17 AM

Good work on Sir Charles' CalTech fictions.

Have you considered checking into his stellar academic record at Dixie Jr. College in St. George Utah? I think he dropped out before his first class but it might be worth some laughs. I'm thinking it was '71. I'm sure they could tell you if he dropped out or was expelled.

Dad always called him "Chuckles" because his fantasies were always good for a laugh. I'm sure dad wouldn't be laughing about his son claiming his Franklin award as his own. Our dad's lifetime goal was to have his "thumbprint in space". He achieved this with his Payload Assist Module program. It's so sad that his own son stole the credit for his greatest achievement upon his death. I always thought Sir Charles sold us all out to the woman who murdered our dad for drug money. Maybe he just couldn't wait for dad to die so he could assume his identity and usurp his achievements.

I wish someone could look into his criminal conviction. He was in the State penn. so it must have been a felony. He is sure playing a dangerous game for someone with a prior felony conviction.
Old 04-19-2011, 05:22 AM

Wow,

this guy is definitely topping ex Dr. Freiherr von und zu Guttenberg, a former secretary of defense in germany, also well known as Dr. Copy & Paste. This guy has been nominated as the next prime minister of germany. Well, the higher you climb, the deeper you fall.

"Crime does not pay!".

Aziz
Old 04-19-2011, 02:07 PM

Sir Charles needs to lawyer up all right. But he needs to stop pretending to have civil attorneys to pretend sue people and start surrounding himself with real criminal defense attorneys. Hopefully he'll soon have to stop defiling our fathers memories. At least he won't be hurting anyone by spreading his lies once he's in prison. I'm sure his cellmate will believe that Sir Charles is a famous rocket scientist.
Old 04-19-2011, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowgirl View Post
Sir Charles needs to lawyer up all right. But he needs to stop pretending to have civil attorneys to pretend sue people and start surrounding himself with real criminal defense attorneys. Hopefully he'll soon have to stop defiling our fathers memories. At least he won't be hurting anyone by spreading his lies once he's in prison. I'm sure his cellmate will believe that Sir Charles is a famous rocket scientist.
lets hope his cell mate has a big rocket
Old 04-21-2011, 02:32 PM

I've been catching up on what Chuckles has been up to for the past few years.

All of the awards he claims to have won have turned out to be as fictitious as his CalTech education. Why did you stop at only a Masters degree? I guess for the same reason that Khadafi only made himself a Colonel.

I did find one award that Sir Charles actually did win. First place in fact. He doesn't advertise it on his website for some reason. He beat out a ******ly abusive priest that hawks a fake cancer cure and another quack who sells water that saves you from viral infection. That's some tough competition Chuckles. Congratulations on rising to the top!

"Scum of the Minute

First place goes to H3 Tec, promoter of nano-ionic resonance as the key to detecting the presence of stuff. The H3 Tec is the latest replacement for the Quadro Tracker and the DKL Lifeguard. You have to wonder why there are still undetected roadside bombs going off in Iraq. This fantastic device should be detecting them without fail. In any case, after this endless war, the devices can be used to find lost golf balls or dentures."

http://www.skepdic.com/news/newsletter103.html#6
click on "Scum of the Minute".

Here's hoping your minutes up and your hard time is about to begin.
Old 06-15-2011, 05:14 AM
Administrator

A full report on the H3 device has now been posted:

http://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/page...3tec/index.dat

I apologize that the report is not good as I intended... I could have written 3 times as much but had to cut it off due to other priorities (as in, everything else).
Old 06-15-2011, 02:11 PM

That's a heck of a report. Good info. Thanks Carl
Old 06-15-2011, 03:26 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Yes, a really thorough report.

Hopefully it will save some unfortunate technically challenged individuals (suckers) from losing vast sums of money on what is essentially a dowsing rod.
Old 06-15-2011, 04:14 PM
Guru

Quote:

I apologize that the report is not good as I intended... I could have written 3 times as much but had to cut it off due to other priorities (as in, everything else).
Thanks Carl.

Can be dangerous reading for believers with high blood pressure so "Consult your doctor before starting".
Old 06-16-2011, 03:06 PM

Quote:

Thanks Carl!

HH Rudy,
MXT, HeadHunter Wader

Do or do not. There is no try.
Yoda
Old 06-20-2011, 06:51 AM
Guru

Default Chuckie as a watershed event in LRL defrauding

Carl, that document is a masterpiece of LRL fraud documentation. I presume that by now Chuckie's read it and has nightmares over what would happen if a prosecutor ever tried to nail him for LRL fraud. He'd have to choose between prison, or being declared insane.

Of course, there's the documentation that Chuckie hasn't seen, but has probably been told it exists, which has been compiled to help a prosecutor navigate the unfamiliar world LRL con games and how not to be suckered by them in the courtroom. Knowing that the prosecutor has knowledgeable "friends of the court" next time, has gotta give him "I don't wanna go back to prison!" nightmares.

One of the more bizarre Chuckie events that doesn't relate directly to the apparatus itself, is the utterly compelling evidence that he was using the H3Tec website to earn a few bucks on the side as an information theft trojan attack site, two businesses out of the same site. According Klondike Ike, when you trash a potential customer's computer system and they know who did it, closing the deal kinda evaporates.

Carl, putting up with that lying axxhole's threats and countering them took a lot of your time and energy that you'd much rather have spent on something productive. I'm sorry for that, but you handled the situation with extraordinary skill and humor and in the process advanced greatly the state of the art of LRL defrauding. The LRL crooks can now look at Chuckie as an example of a guy who had to choose between getting the hell out of Dodge, or going to prison, and maybe that's their two choices as well. Prosecutors don't often get called into LRL fraud cases, but the next time it happens, the prosecutor is going to have resources available that were absent in the past, and one of those resources will be a fraudster who smells prison acutely enough to beg for a plea bargain.

Thanks again.

--Dave J.
Old 06-20-2011, 03:25 PM
Administrator

Yeah, it was a lot of time spent I'd rather have back, but I did it because a friend managed to get swindled by the con and asked me to look into it. And all those Chuckiegrams I got motivated me to keep going! (Thanks Chuck!)
Old 06-21-2011, 09:47 PM

Good job Carl! Thank you for your time that you spent on his nonsense. It's very compelling to see all of Sir Charles' fabrications put into one concise document. I'm sure he's telling everyone that will listen that the Registrar at Cal Tech screwed up somehow. The cherry on top would have been confirmation of his felony convictions. I was hoping someone would have run a background check on him.

It sure looks like my Brother is feeling some heat. I'm sure he's already scheming on how to repackage his scam and play it on a whole new group of naive, greedy suckers.

I hope that your efforts, and everyone else who contributed, helped stop someone from being scammed.
Old 07-23-2011, 05:43 PM
Guru

Quote:

Furthermore, I check into Chuck's claim that he was awarded the "R.D. Franklyn Award for Aerospace Engineering." Chuck's brother agrees with his sister: the award was given to their father, not to Chuck; so Chuck is falsely claiming this, too.
Evidently, Chuckles is now changing that claim in the various business profiles found on the internet:

" The winner of the R. D. Franklyn Award for Outstanding Technical Achievement in Aerospace, H3 Tec, LLC was founded in 1999 as HHcube Software Technologies, LLC, then rolled into H3 Tec, LLC. The founder is still hands on and handles the engineering and day to day planning for the company."

Rather confusing, as Chuckles Dad has passed and cannot have possibly "rolled into H3 Tec, LLC". (sorry for bringing this to light, Cowgirl)

Chuckles is trying so hard to stay under the radar. However, he continues to fabricate huge amounts of BS.

http://venturebeatprofiles.com/user/profile/h3tec
Old 07-30-2011, 01:30 PM

these forums DID help someone else from getting scammed, and I thank you for posting it on a social networking site where I am "friends" with this guy.

by the by, i ran a background check on him. i can verify 100% that he has been in prison for some very questionable acts (that seem pretty conducive to a con mans actions), has several civil suits against him for various dollar amounts, and seems to be on the move a lot. (again, pretty much the "norm" for a con man.)

i'm just glad i was able to see these forums before he wound up with $15,000 that simply doesn't belong to him.

by the way here is the link to his expired trademark in case anyone wants to buy it and sue him:
http://www.trademarkia.com/h3-tec-78744490.html
Old 08-17-2011, 06:24 AM
Guru

Several weeks ago I posted in another forum, speculation that Chuckie's recent alleged trip to Mexico did in fact take place, but for the purpose of ducking out because things were getting too hot at home, not for the purpose he blathered about.

And speaking of trademarks, Chuckie isn't the only LRL fraudster who infringes metal detector manufacturer trademarks. In another thread here, there's a CZ-21 LRL. I posted a little while ago that this is a non-accidental infringement on the trademark of the well-known Fisher Research Labs CZ-21 underwater metal detector and that the information was being passed on to our legal team, which has already happened although this late at night I doubt they know it yet.

And that leads to an obvious question: why would an honest manufacturer intentionally infringe another manufacturer's trademark? The question answers itself, doesn't it? Even if you don't know what an LRL is, you know a CZ-21 LRL is fraudulent when you know it's an intentional infringement of the respected trademark of another manufacturer in the consumer metal locating industry. If the LRL wasn't fraudulent, the idea of infringing another manufacturer's trademark wouldn't even cross their mind, they'd want to establish their own trademark!

--Dave J.
Old 08-17-2011, 09:56 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave J. View Post

Several weeks ago I posted in another forum, speculation that Chuckie's recent alleged trip to Mexico did in fact take place, but for the purpose of ducking out because things were getting too hot at home, not for the purpose he blathered about.

Hi Dave,

there was rumor, or on FoxTV news (?), that purpose of his trip was to buy new labels for his upgraded trademark (upgraded from "H3Tec" to "C2H5OH").
Old 08-18-2011, 04:56 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave J. View Post

And speaking of trademarks, Chuckie isn't the only LRL fraudster who infringes metal detector manufacturer trademarks. In another thread here, there's a CZ-21 LRL. I posted a little while ago that this is a non-accidental infringement on the trademark of the well-known Fisher Research Labs CZ-21 underwater metal detector and that the information was being passed on to our legal team, which has already happened although this late at night I doubt they know it yet.

And that leads to an obvious question: why would an honest manufacturer intentionally infringe another manufacturer's trademark? The question answers itself, doesn't it? Even if you don't know what an LRL is, you know a CZ-21 LRL is fraudulent when you know it's an intentional infringement of the respected trademark of another manufacturer in the consumer metal locating industry. If the LRL wasn't fraudulent, the idea of infringing another manufacturer's trademark wouldn't even cross their mind, they'd want to establish their own trademark!

--Dave J.
My mistake (sort of), the new LRL is "C-21". I still regard it as intentional misappropriation of a trademark.

To my knowledge, Chuckie has more firsthand experience with trademark fraud than anyone else here, perhaps he could be persuaded to post comment?

--Dave J.