LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 12-10-2007, 10:01 PM
Guru

Default Alonso pistol LRL

Hello Esteban

Don´t worry about this device from Paraguai(no te preocupes que no va a publicar el esquematico). One of my friends buy this device from Alonso (the inventor)in Paraguai,its more stable than Mineoro. He have this machine not long time ago.Unfortunly until now he find near nothing,Anyway i think it works. Its identic to this one you are using in photo,maybe inside as diferent tecnology from your device...
Today we was searching near an old house and find a lot of jewlry from 19 century(medals,rings,golden bracelet),this house belong to very rich family and we get permition for searching.The machine who find most of targets its this russian prototipe MD and distance for one ring 10m. Alonso device unfortunly find nothing,so my friend find his targets with another device,maybe he don´t know how to use Alonso LRL...
Next weekend we will try Mineoro DC2008,FG80,DC2006,PDC210 and Alonso pistol detector, near gold mine where its easy to find gold nugets with normal MD.Its far away but we go.
I will be very proud to put in this Forum the performance results of this devices...
Esteban,just for curiousity,one of your devices, you put photo of electronic box here,works with the same radio ferrit,you mention FM radio. its very similar to Alonso LRL pistol tecnology,or the same principle used since 1959. So i dont understand why you tell me this radio ferret(coil around magneto) its something you dont know about it.

Regards
Old 12-10-2007, 10:44 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Esteban,just for curiousity,one of your devices, you put photo of electronic box here,works with the same radio ferrit,you mention FM radio. its very similar to Alonso LRL pistol tecnology,or the same principle used since 1959. So i dont understand why you tell me this radio ferret(coil around magneto) its something you dont know about it.

Regards
No, no the same. The ferrite is part of the AM section of the radio, but you can't use AM today.
Old 12-10-2007, 11:11 PM
Guru

Default Alonso LRL pistol

Ok,muchas gracias,but it doesn´t mather if its AM or FM. My friend only wants to know if realy works or not,because he pays big money for it,so next week we go to this GOLD mine.Imagine all this GOLD underground several milion years ago,i´m sure there are a lot of microvolts around this spots,isnt it ?!!!
Unfortunly we don´t have any ICONOS to share performance on this gold field...

Hasta la vista
Old 12-10-2007, 11:33 PM
Guru

Quote:
Ok,muchas gracias,but it doesn´t mather if its AM or FM. My friend only wants to know if realy works or not,because he pays big money for it,so next week we go to this GOLD mine.Imagine all this GOLD underground several milion years ago,i´m sure there are a lot of microvolts around this spots,isnt it ?!!!
Unfortunly we don´t have any ICONOS to share performance on this gold field...

Hasta la vista
No depth has.

I'll test an Iconos of a friend maybe since January. I'll reveive in December the 20-30th, but at end of the year is impossible for me try it.

The old Alonso's coil system based on BFO and I/B has distance and depth, but you must be put in the limit the sensibility or/and zero control adjustment.
Old 12-11-2007, 04:42 AM
Guru

Morgan, can you give us photo of the LRL??
The Russian detector is LRL or MD. Because 10m for a ring is long distance for MD.
Old 12-11-2007, 07:13 AM

Thumbs down

First it was Hung with Mineoro advertisements...than a short lull...than again Hung appeared with preamble about new,huge project...of course - deeply secret!
At the end some "Iconos" appeared with "brand" new science...??? Coincidense??? I dont think so!
We all (non americans,non english) do speak english so so...but just look Hung and Iconos...?!; Their english is excellent! Bravo guys!
Actually i do pay attention on slice details in every post. Generally i do not pay much of attention on main idea in some post...but in slice details!
As e.e. i work so many years in various fields, now i do have special job and hobby to investigate some things more detailed. But my hobby is to investigate human behavior mostly.
Maybe i am paranoic, maybe not..but i think there is some connection beetwen Hung's bust on this forum and sudden appearance of Iconos here?!
First they took some huge money with mineoro frauds...now when truth spreaded arround and market is lost...let's try to conquer it and earn more money with quite different approach! Why not?
In the meantime "we" earned some friendship in Greece....why dont we disslocate "thing" from Brasil to ....let's say Greece? Hah?
Enough will be if "we" catch few more naives and earn 30-40 000 euros more! Nice bussiness! Isnt it?
"Scientific" explanations, Iconos gave in other thread are nothing but bull!
Well english,various facts collected randomly from internet....BINGO! Good enough to persuade a few "customers" more...
When this Iconos "project" bust and expire...."we" will take short pause,rest and than lull another bright, revolutionary LRL....! We will place our company in some other country...let's say Sweden! Why not?
It is so easy to find strong connections here, between some people and some interests....you only have to pay attention on details!
Read "between lines..."!
Nice try guys! You are busted!

Old 12-11-2007, 08:55 AM
Guru

Default Yes?

Morgan, tell me, are you from Spain?
Old 12-11-2007, 11:10 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by roberts View Post
In the meantime "we" earned some friendship in Greece....why dont we disslocate "thing" from Brasil to ....let's say Greece? Hah?
... We will place our company in some other country...let's say Sweden! Why not?
Roberts,one detail:Greece is Europe, (CEE), so it should not be such a good idea to do this business in Europe.They dont play with taxes and fraud .But wait! Iconos is in Chyprus! Not really CEE but close enought ,more like a fiscal paradise.What a coincidence!
Fred
Old 12-11-2007, 11:22 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Roberts,one detail:Greece is Europe, (CEE), so it should not be such a good idea to do this business in Europe.They dont play with taxes and fraud .But wait! Iconos is in Chyprus! Not really CEE but close enought ,more like a fiscal paradise.What a coincidence!
Fred
Hi,
maybe the best is Grand Cayman... close enough to Brazil... and without taxes... where nobody there look at how money are made ...or better for Europe at Principality of Monaco , that's a real paradise for these kind of stuff!

All that places seems cool enough to keep some good aura to not-workable devices... too... that's why so often also big brands choose Monaco to show some new (and probably fake) product: think at cars ! Some manifactures go there cause of the formula1 gp etc etc but others, like often low brands, choose that place for the positive image their product will gain by that place ... not the product quality itself. That's truly ridiculos.

Kind regards,
Max

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 12-11-2007, 09:38 PM
Guru

Default Russian LRL PROTOTIPE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Morgan, can you give us photo of the LRL??
The Russian detector is LRL or MD. Because 10m for a ring is long distance for MD.
Hello

Very soon i will put photo and possibly the shematic.I will do my best with schematic because i know very little about electronics. This device was developed to locate concentrations of land mines at distance.Now the explosive mines are made in other material,so its useless for army. This device its realy dificult to find,because only a few was made,and i know it use MD tecnology,not ionic or electrostatic.

Kind regards
Old 12-11-2007, 09:58 PM
Guru

Hi Morgan,
Thanks!
Dont worry, if you take good pictures we can probably reverse-engineer it.
Fred.
Old 12-11-2007, 09:59 PM
Guru

Default Morgan from Spain???

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Morgan, tell me, are you from Spain?
Hello Hung

It doesnt mather if i´m from Spain or from Jamaica
I´have 25 years of experience with METAL DETECTORS,so i´m not a beginner as you think
I have friends all over the world,good TREASURE HUNTERS,the elite of TH´s its from Germany,and i know them very well.Please,before call me MD BEGINNER think twice...

Regards
Old 12-11-2007, 10:11 PM
Guru

Default Mineoro in China

Quote:
Originally Posted by roberts View Post
First it was Hung with Mineoro advertisements...than a short lull...than again Hung appeared with preamble about new,huge project...of course - deeply secret!
At the end some "Iconos" appeared with "brand" new science...??? Coincidense??? I dont think so!
We all (non americans,non english) do speak english so so...but just look Hung and Iconos...?!; Their english is excellent! Bravo guys!
Actually i do pay attention on slice details in every post. Generally i do not pay much of attention on main idea in some post...but in slice details!
As e.e. i work so many years in various fields, now i do have special job and hobby to investigate some things more detailed. But my hobby is to investigate human behavior mostly.
Maybe i am paranoic, maybe not..but i think there is some connection beetwen Hung's bust on this forum and sudden appearance of Iconos here?!
First they took some huge money with mineoro frauds...now when truth spreaded arround and market is lost...let's try to conquer it and earn more money with quite different approach! Why not?
Enough will be if "we" catch few more naives and earn 30-40 000 euros more! Nice bussiness! Isnt it?
"Scientific" explanations, Iconos gave in other thread are nothing but bull!
Well english,various facts collected randomly from internet....BINGO! Good enough to persuade a few "customers" more...
When this Iconos "project" bust and expire...."we" will take short pause,rest and than lull another bright, revolutionary LRL....! We will place our company in some other country...let's say Sweden! Why not?
It is so easy to find strong connections here, between some people and some interests....you only have to pay attention on details!
Read "between lines..."!
Nice try guys! You are busted!
Maybe if they put Mineoro factory in China this LRL devices become less expensive,and maybe with better pinpoint
Old 12-11-2007, 10:19 PM
Guru

Quote:
Maybe if they put Mineoro factory in China this LRL devices become less expensive,and maybe with better pinpoint
That makes me think:Chineses often reverse-enginner, improve then sell cheaper a lot of devices.why the did not do so with those LRL´s ?
Old 12-12-2007, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
That makes me think:Chineses often reverse-enginner, improve then sell cheaper a lot of devices.why the did not do so with those LRL´s ?

Here you go:

http://www.asianproducts.com/showpro...259168&pic=big
Old 12-12-2007, 12:38 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by joecoin View Post
Man, that´s sad.Usually they were smart enought to reproduce and improve usefull stuff.
Fred
Old 12-12-2007, 04:09 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hello Hung

It doesnt mather if i´m from Spain or from Jamaica
I´have 25 years of experience with METAL DETECTORS,so i´m not a beginner as you think
I have friends all over the world,good TREASURE HUNTERS,the elite of TH´s its from Germany,and i know them very well.Please,before call me MD BEGINNER think twice...

Regards
I wonder why keeping your country of origin and your id, is that secret.

Actually, sorry, but I know who you are and don't understand why you did not reply my email and why you chose to act like that after many contacts we had last year. And you're right. If you are this person, you are no beginner. I'm still waiting your contact.
Old 12-12-2007, 08:00 PM
Guru

Sorry,i´m not this person...
Old 12-13-2007, 05:02 AM
Guru

Hi Morgan.
If it is difficult to reverse the schematic of the detector, send here some photos and we will reverse the schematic. I am interesting for the Russian workable MD and not for the non workable LRL from Alonso
Regards
Old 12-13-2007, 05:33 AM
Guru

If somebody reads for first time this Capital it will be astonished.
It will meet certain fanatic accusers of mjneoro which simultaneously make also very big publicity.
Yes.... well you read. The last years who dealt with the Mjneoro? .... Rather noone, or minimal. So much pages that you wrote accuse that it does not work, you advertized also it , and you again put in the "game".. Do not ask schematics (after it does not work)...... do not report the name...... and you do not answer on issues with regard to this company. Only thus you will convince that all what you make they is not for advertising reasons (in favour the company). They is not reliable instruments....... you do not waste your time with them. I believe that you have more serious things you Do.
Best Regards
Old 12-13-2007, 11:26 AM
Guru

Hi Geo,

I dont agree completely,
i think if someone advertise and nobody tells it is all lies, any visistor here will think it is true.
It is too easy that way.
Regards,
Fred.
Old 12-13-2007, 05:41 PM
Guru

Quote:
Sorry,i´m not this person...
You maybe right no this.
You are this person's friend.
Yes, you were there at Mineoro in december 2005.
You mind if I divulge your country?
If you do, I won't but honestly, there's no problem at all in my opinion.

I just don't understand why you keep all this secret. Maybe you found a big treasure with your DC and don't want to get caught?

By the way you used to own a DC2006, didn't you?

I respect your experience as a metal detectorist, but still hold my opinion you still need more practice with the Mineoros. Your critics towards the detector would only justify if you did not know about the phenomena and the best times to detect. In sum, knowing exactly what you're doing.

Best regards.
Old 12-13-2007, 11:15 PM
Guru

Default Direcional Mineoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
You maybe right no this.
You are this person's friend.
Yes, you were there at Mineoro in december 2005.
You mind if I divulge your country?
If you do, I won't but honestly, there's no problem at all in my opinion.

I just don't understand why you keep all this secret. Maybe you found a big treasure with your DC and don't want to get caught?

By the way you used to own a DC2006, didn't you?

I respect your experience as a metal detectorist, but still hold my opinion you still need more practice with the Mineoros. Your critics towards the detector would only justify if you did not know about the phenomena and the best times to detect. In sum, knowing exactly what you're doing.

Best regards.
Hello

It doesnt matter who i am or where i live.
A clever and sucessfull TH should stay like this...
I was in Brazil not in December 2005.
I´m disapointed with my LRL Mineoro ,because i already make enough tests and my conclusion mineoro is an useless device,anyway next week i will try again mineoro devices, in gold mine,the weather its fantastic,the humidity ok,so its just to make shure about i´m rigth and mineoro wrong.We will see if i find some nuggets or not,with Mineoro...
Each device will be tested ,and signals marked.Each LRL will work 3 times in the same place,to make sure not give randomic signals. In the end i will chek all this spots with my SD2200D.We will see if Hung are rigth or wrong about Mineoro performance to find gold...Some years ago i was there and find some nuggets with my PI MD,i´m sure there are much more...

Regards
Old 12-13-2007, 11:51 PM
Guru

Default Russian LRL Device

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi Morgan.
If it is difficult to reverse the schematic of the detector, send here some photos and we will reverse the schematic. I am interesting for the Russian workable MD and not for the non workable LRL from Alonso
Regards
Hello

I will put photos of this device very soon.
How you know this LRL Alonso not locate gold? We will see about the test results near gold mine next week.
Tell me about this Iconos,it works with only gold & silver ?
Unfortunly russian device its not perfect and work erratic near salt wather and is discrimination its not perfect,but it works.Maybe some E.engineer in this forum can put better performance on this device if i put schematic here...

Kind regards
Old 12-14-2007, 12:12 AM

Dear morgan,
Please don't forget the vlf activity.
Please you must try to fint a vlf receiver with s-meter and do the tests when the signals are stronger.
We waiting for news.