LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 07-04-2009, 08:16 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Theseus,
Actually, in the USA there has been a tradition for some television broadcasters to play old black and white episodes of Rod Serling's original "Twilight Zone" TV programs non-stop, in marathon fashion during the weekend of independence day. These old episodes have been playing for two days already, and will not stop until tomorrow. The broadcasting of these old programs may tend to tend to revive the imaginations of some tv watchers. Unfortunately I don't own a TV, so I must rely on the reports I read in the Geotech forums.

Best wishes,
J_P
Yes, these episodes are playing as we speak. Did not personally watch any, but I saw them in the guide as I was scanning it.

Sort of reminds me of the Halloween tradition; that being the annual attempted contact with the soul of Harry Houdini.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 07-04-2009, 10:49 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi
When so-called psychics provide advice, which can affect your life decisions, then this becomes a dangerous subject. While psychic predictions can be an amusing diversion for some, taking this stuff seriously could adversely affect your health. Although dowsing (and related devices) could be tared with the same brush, it is is far less serious. On average the worst that can happen is that your wallet will be slightly less heavy. At least you do get something for your money ... an education. Some people (who probably should go unmentioned here, but they'll know who they are) actually learn nothing, and completely fail to see that it's just a "trick of the mind", albeit a very good trick. There are some who also learn that this is a way of making a fast buck, and go on to become wallet miners themselves.

Whenever you encounter other strange phenomenon (such as Jinns, for example) you need to test your belief system. The whole idea of Jinns is counter-intuitive and non scientific. So you should seriously ask yourself ... am I being deceived by my senses? The answer, in this case, is undoubtedly "yes".
Hi Qiaozhi,
In the case of Jinns, there is nobody making predictions, or promoting dowsing. Nor have I encountered the phenomenon of a Jinn that caused me to test my belief system.

What I did encounter is a number of treasure hunters who warned of the dangers that may be present due to Jinns that they experienced. The test of my belief system is to determine whether I should believe michael and others are reporting the truth of their observations, not to determine whether I was deceived by my senses. In this case (regardless of the outcome of my belief test), there is no chance that I will put my life in danger, effect my health, lose money from my wallet, or worry that my senses have been deceived. In other words, it costs me nothing to choose to believe michael is telling the truth.

The cost for me to choose to believe michael is posting false information is the same as choosing to believe he is telling the truth, except there would be no interesting lore of the Jinns to read about if my replies all were to read the same as everyone else's replies. In addition, I really don't believe michael would post false information to describe his experiences in the field. I have observed that michael has a very strict habit of posting carefully chosen words to describe exactly what he has observed, and he is also careful to separate his opinions and guesses from his observations. This is unlike many of the other LRL users, who tend to mix their opinions and presumptions with their observations in order to prove a questionable proposition.

While there is no scientific basis to support the existence of Jinns, there is also no scientific basis to support the existence of a god. Yet the majority of humans living on earth do believe there is some sort of god. Why? Some people believe because of the traditions that were taught to them. Others claim they have had a personal experience that convinced them. In any case, there is no science that has ever been able to prove the existence of a god, or the non-existence of a god. So I would suppose the belief in the existence of Jinns can come from two fronts as well. Either we can choose to believe they exist based on the traditions that are told by others, or we can choose to believe they exist based on personal contact and experience with a Jinn who has revealed himself (as in the case whereby michael came to be convinced).

In my case, I am still undecided. I have no reason to commit to a decision until I am ready to embark on a treasure hunting expedition in a location that is reported to be plagued with Jinn guards. Thus it costs me nothing to choose to believe michael and others are reporting true observations at present.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 07-05-2009, 12:04 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Hi Qiaozhi,
In the case of Jinns, there is nobody making predictions, or promoting dowsing. Nor have I encountered the phenomenon of a Jinn that caused me to test my belief system.
The first paragraph of my post was not directly related to Jinns. It was a general statement regarding so-called psychic phenomenon.

Quote:
In my case, I am still undecided. I have no reason to commit to a decision until I am ready to embark on a treasure hunting expedition in a location that is reported to be plagued with Jinn guards. Thus it costs me nothing to choose to believe michael and others are reporting true observations at present.

Best wishes,
J_P
Sometimes you can take the concept of keeping an open mind too far. This is one of them. The fanciful idea that there are some mysterious spirits living underground, whose only purpose for existing is to stop people finding deliberately buried gold, is total poppycock. End of story.
Old 07-05-2009, 02:32 AM
Guru

Quote:
Sometimes you can take the concept of keeping an open mind too far. This is one of them. The fanciful idea that there are some mysterious spirits living underground, whose only purpose for existing is to stop people finding deliberately buried gold, is total poppycock. End of story.
Hi Qiaozhi,
I suppose it would be the end of story if anyone other than yourself had said the only purpose for Jinns existing is to stop people finding deliberately buried gold. But michael never said this, nor did I, or anyone else. This is only your presumption. According to michael, the Jinns have other activities, as well as a structured order among themselves which regulates their actions. So this it is not the end of the story. This is what raises my interest to determine what are the true motives of these Jinns, besides protecting ancient buried treasures.

Is it really taking the concept of an open mind too far, when we have the word of michael that he experienced his encounter with a Jinn that left him with a severe injury to his foot? Doesn't a report of this nature bear further investigation when another forum member is preparing to embark on another similar treasure hunting mission that could result in the same fate or worse?

Sure, it may be poppycock, but michael doesn't think so. And it is just too hard for me to believe that michael would post false information about his experiences with Jinns.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 07-05-2009, 08:47 AM

Default t/r locator

[quote=vistac2000;93449]Hi Esteban,

hi i have done a t/r locator modified by gary if you need that send me your adress i will send this total free for you ...

Old 07-05-2009, 08:52 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Read, she asked for:

Hi michael and J_Player,

Yes I also hear that some treasures protected by jinns and even treasure can move under the ground, but I don't see this yet !
In my country there are many treasure and cruses full of gold coins, I must say I want search a lot of coins in curses or golden idols and treasure under ground at least 2-3 meter in depth,

With these condition, what kind of MD is good for me:
PI MD?
Two boxes MD?
Gradiometer/magnetometers ?
GPR?
or ...other one?

Did you understand?

Confused? Yes!!!

Regards
Much!

I think we need another thread then... cause this is about LRL and in Remote Sensing!

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 07-05-2009, 11:23 AM

Hi rajesh,

Please send me information about t/r locator modified by gary,
Are you build this?
what about it's performance and depth?

vistac2000@yahoo.com
Old 07-05-2009, 11:37 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
I'll have to agree with you on this one. I'd like to think I usually keep all possibilities for an explanation on the table. But when it comes to explanations that start in the sublime and venture into the ridiculous - I generally filter these out just as a matter of common sense and past historical experiences; both mine and others.

I'm not saying categorically that the reporters/observers did not experience something similar to what they reported; I'm just saying there is no doubt a different more logical explanation for their experiences... than guard Jinns.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 07-05-2009, 12:08 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Hi Qiaozhi,
I suppose it would be the end of story if anyone other than yourself had said the only purpose for Jinns existing is to stop people finding deliberately buried gold. But michael never said this, nor did I, or anyone else. This is only your presumption. According to michael, the Jinns have other activities, as well as a structured order among themselves which regulates their actions. So this it is not the end of the story. This is what raises my interest to determine what are the true motives of these Jinns, besides protecting ancient buried treasures.
Your statement implies that they actually exist, which they do not. Your further investigation will be in vain.

Quote:
Is it really taking the concept of an open mind too far, when we have the word of michael that he experienced his encounter with a Jinn that left him with a severe injury to his foot? Doesn't a report of this nature bear further investigation when another forum member is preparing to embark on another similar treasure hunting mission that could result in the same fate or worse?
No. The true nature of the injury should be determined instead of resorting to fairy tales.

Quote:
Sure, it may be poppycock, but michael doesn't think so. And it is just too hard for me to believe that michael would post false information about his experiences with Jinns.

Best wishes,
J_P
I believe Michael when he reports the experience he had, but not the interpretation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus View Post
I'll have to agree with you on this one. I'd like to think I usually keep all possibilities for an explanation on the table. But when it comes to explanations that start in the sublime and venture into the ridiculous - I generally filter these out just as a matter of common sense and past historical experiences; both mine and others.

I'm not saying categorically that the reporters/observers did not experience something similar to what they reported; I'm just saying there is no doubt a different more logical explanation for their experiences... than guard Jinns.
My "poppycock" filter is now fully enabled.
For me, this is end of story. All further Jinn nonsense is blanked out.
Old 07-05-2009, 02:03 PM
Guru

[quote=rajesh;93503]
Quote:
Originally Posted by vistac2000 View Post
Hi Esteban,

hi i have done a t/r locator modified by gary if you need that send me your adress i will send this total free for you ...

Hi Rajesh

Of course, any information is useful. Thanks very much!

eslucagri@gmail.com

Regards

Esteban
Old 07-05-2009, 04:42 PM

Hi to all friends,

I begin this thread to share our information to build one LRL...
But I reach to this result that LRL can't help us for treasure hunting...
therefore I begin other thread to speak about other device can help us to find treasure at least 3-4 meter under ground...
Beseem T/R locator (two boxes) can be a good option to this purpose...
Please see T/R Locator thread...
Old 07-05-2009, 05:33 PM
Guru

Quote:
Your statement implies that they actually exist, which they do not. Your further investigation will be in vain.
Can you prove that? You began by misquoting what michael said. What science will you use to prove the existence or non-existence of what michael described? You have offered no basis, yet you are stating that it does not exist. On what basis do you know that to be true? Do you use the same logic to conclude that god does not exist? If it did not exist, then why is michael reporting it as his observation? Why have others?

Quote:
No. The true nature of the injury should be determined instead of resorting to fairy tales.
You are claiming the existence of Jinns that so many people observed to be fairy tales, a trick of the mind, yet you have no evidence to support your claim?
In this case, the "trick of the mind" theory reminds me of a number of posts I read made by scientifically educated people in this forum claiming that there is no such thing as a halo. They claimed that long-time buried gold is the same as fresh-buried gold. They claimed that gold does not corrode. They claimed that any observations of the effects of this imaginary halo is simply a trick of the mind. Yet these scientifically educated people offered no supporting evidence to prove that a halo does not exist, or that treasure hunters should stop trusting their senses when they believe they observed the effects of a halo.

Now we see there are millions of web pages detailing the measurements made of gold ions in the soil which is being sampled in order to recover gold. This is happening because long-time buried gold is exhibiting the properties that have long been attributed to halos. Perhaps these scientists and technicians who are measuring the halo effects of long-time buried gold should have listened to the unsupported "common sense" claims that gold does not corrode, and there are no metal ions moving through the ground. Of course, they would have missed out on the chance of recovering tons of gold all over the world if they had taken that advice, rather than believing their senses and observations.

Quote:
I believe Michael when he reports the experience he had, but not the interpretation.
michael did not report an interperatation. He reported an experience of being beaten by a Jinn that left his ankle in severe pain for a month. There was no interperatation to that. Michael has always been very careful to keep intereperatations and opinions separate from his observations. In michael's observation, the existence of a Jinn was real, and the damage he caused was real. He brought the subject to this thread because he feels it is an important element that should be considered for the kind of treasure hunting that Vistac2000 is embarking on.

So do you have some sort of proof that none of this exists?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 07-05-2009, 06:51 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi to all friends,

therefore I begin other thread to speak about other device can help us to find treasure at least 3-4 meter under ground...
Beseem T/R locator (two boxes) can be a good option to this purpose...
Please see T/R Locator thread...
Hi vista2000
I believe, you need same machine with this prototype. Very strong deep searching machine. Only one problem, battery work fine for max 1 hours
best regards
Andreas
Attached Images

Old 07-05-2009, 06:56 PM
Guru

Quote:
I´m glad you made the right interpretation
Old 07-05-2009, 07:09 PM
Guru

Hi.
Thank you J-Player for your unprejudiced and punctilious analysis. This world really needs to people like you, first deep speculation, second careful comparison and third Run useful statements.
This really demonstrates you are an instance of an open-minded man who encounters to subjects and new matters carefully based on logic deduction, not charge or refute hastily others’ experiences.
Although if you entirely refuted me, I would give you right as gave Qiaozhi. cos this is very strange thing to prove it, it is almost impossible. what can do??? nothing.

but, Qiaozhi, It's very unfair and illogical run such statement: "only purpose for existing is to stop people finding deliberately buried gold"
Here the only reason I reflected my experience and information was to help a guy and give him/her alarm of danger, a very very serious danger like another thing I tell now; any massive treasure searcher need to tools like especial gas-masks plus appropriate filters which be able to absorb some organic and inorganic gases particularly cyanides , H2S. and there are many more points with details if be necessary I will e-mail to Vistac. Knowing these are more important and in preference than have the best detector to find a treasure ( which can be in fact misery).
These are many things that no one in world, internet,… inform you, no one.
And are essential for THers in Middle East especially in Vistac country.

there is no vested interest for me or any deception purpose to write these and what I hate is fanciful habits or quotation or interpretations. I only like every time and every place reflect my own personal experiences. before our own experiences, I myself ridiculed all them or was seriously suspect. but now is reversed, cos I know it's a fact.
to stop people finding deliberately buried gold for whattttttt????????? stop people of what? for what? of finding my place???? or my treasures? How can anybody here or other part of world do this?
In spite of much deep statements of you ( of course in electric and technical affair) this was the most absurd, laughable thing we see here from you.
as another side the 3 treasures we found here are incredibly huge that the smallest one(with weakest guards) are enough for all my life and my partners and our families and even relatives. so How filthy can I be to follow such purpose???? to dissuade them for nothing?
whereas when I see or hear any body in this world succeeds in finding an object become very glad, I swear to god.

Oh, another thing again for you Qiaozhi; ghost is not the same jinn, Jinns are independent god creatures with their especial abilities, behaviors, tribes and rules. they at last will die like us. but ghost especially belongs to human and after death will be delivered to other highly greater world ( as one time something like this happened for us and we were delivered from uterine world to this world) ghost has no choice or control right and can never remain here or do anything in this world, despite the many fanciful stories or movies.
Old 07-05-2009, 07:24 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Sorry ... cannot hear you.
My Jinn filter is working at full capacity.
Old 07-06-2009, 05:25 AM

Quote:
Hi to all friends,

Let's to me introduce own, HORRAA for Fred!,
YES my name is SOLMAZ and 29 y.o from IRAN,

Iran is one ancient country with many of treasures within
and also many beautiful girls , as aft_72005 says,
Dear aft_72005, did are you from IRAN ?!

anyway, Please don't astray from our aim,
Dear ivconic said LRLs dont realy work and we must use gradiometer,
Thanks Dear ivconic,

Please tell me more about this device and it's performance and how to locate treasure under ground by it...

with best wishes, vistac2000
Last year I got an email from vistac2000:
Name:  V2000.JPG
Views: 758
Size:  49.3 KB
Old 07-06-2009, 06:01 AM
Guru

Hi 1843.

Nima is a diferent name.....
Is it a woman or a man name????

Regards
Old 07-06-2009, 06:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi 1843.

Nima is a diferent name.....
Is it a woman or a man name????

Regards
Bravo, you have sharp eyes! Vistac will answer the question for our!
Old 07-06-2009, 06:33 AM

I noticed he/she is not able to focus on one specific metal detector project. Always keep asking more and more for various projects? Never really payed any effort to do something for real. Vistac why don't you show here any of your works? Anything. You are asking to much about dozen different projects without engaging in details? Why? You were already suggested to make DP,TGS,TGSL,EPE.....etc..etc.. Yet you never made anything, just keep asking again and again?
Old 07-06-2009, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael View Post
Hi.
Thank you J-Player for your unprejudiced and punctilious analysis. This world really needs to people like you, first deep speculation, second careful comparison and third Run useful statements.
This really demonstrates you are an instance of an open-minded man who encounters to subjects and new matters carefully based on logic deduction, not charge or refute hastily others’ experiences.
Although if you entirely refuted me, I would give you right as gave Qiaozhi. cos this is very strange thing to prove it, it is almost impossible. what can do??? nothing.

but, Qiaozhi, It's very unfair and illogical run such statement: "only purpose for existing is to stop people finding deliberately buried gold"
Here the only reason I reflected my experience and information was to help a guy and give him/her alarm of danger, a very very serious danger like another thing I tell now; any massive treasure searcher need to tools like especial gas-masks plus appropriate filters which be able to absorb some organic and inorganic gases particularly cyanides , H2S. and there are many more points with details if be necessary I will e-mail to Vistac. Knowing these are more important and in preference than have the best detector to find a treasure ( which can be in fact misery).
These are many things that no one in world, internet,… inform you, no one.
And are essential for THers in Middle East especially in Vistac country.

there is no vested interest for me or any deception purpose to write these and what I hate is fanciful habits or quotation or interpretations. I only like every time and every place reflect my own personal experiences. before our own experiences, I myself ridiculed all them or was seriously suspect. but now is reversed, cos I know it's a fact.
to stop people finding deliberately buried gold for whattttttt????????? stop people of what? for what? of finding my place???? or my treasures? How can anybody here or other part of world do this?
In spite of much deep statements of you ( of course in electric and technical affair) this was the most absurd, laughable thing we see here from you.
as another side the 3 treasures we found here are incredibly huge that the smallest one(with weakest guards) are enough for all my life and my partners and our families and even relatives. so How filthy can I be to follow such purpose???? to dissuade them for nothing?
whereas when I see or hear any body in this world succeeds in finding an object become very glad, I swear to god.

Oh, another thing again for you Qiaozhi; ghost is not the same jinn, Jinns are independent god creatures with their especial abilities, behaviors, tribes and rules. they at last will die like us. but ghost especially belongs to human and after death will be delivered to other highly greater world ( as one time something like this happened for us and we were delivered from uterine world to this world) ghost has no choice or control right and can never remain here or do anything in this world, despite the many fanciful stories or movies.
Well, let's assume Jinns exist and are guards for treasures; How have you found treasures in their presence?
Old 07-06-2009, 07:26 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by peroon View Post
I noticed he/she is not able to focus on one specific metal detector project. Always keep asking more and more for various projects? Never really payed any effort to do something for real. Vistac why don't you show here any of your works? Anything. You are asking to much about dozen different projects without engaging in details? Why? You were already suggested to make DP,TGS,TGSL,EPE.....etc..etc.. Yet you never made anything, just keep asking again and again?
You know... ladies are known...to be (almost always) lunatic and insecure!

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 07-06-2009, 07:30 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1843
Last year I got an email from vistac2000:
Regards
very careful attention.
I'm sure Nima is the name of man/boy, although is not a tough reason to demonstrate his/her s.exuality. of course from first I was seriously doubt about his/her claim. it sounded me a trick to attract attentions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1843
Well, let's assume Jinns exist and are guards for treasures; How have you found treasures in their presence?
Regards
When you question this, it means have not read my posts carefully, you quickly read some parts and pass???
we are still at half way of very hard soil.
by this time still have not accessed to it. go back and read again all them not one chosen post.
we have encountered to many problems and for some situations and conditions we have to work from time to time.
and work progresses slowly.
at last I will put pictures of founds; of course not here in private part.
Old 07-06-2009, 09:37 AM
Guru

Maybe the best shortcut to remote sensing is to join LRL medium course (no need for electronic and other devices anymore).
Old 07-06-2009, 11:14 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by peroon View Post
I noticed he/she is not able to focus on one specific metal detector project.
Well its´a woman then...
With a man´s name