LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 02-22-2008, 12:23 PM
Guru

Default Is this a passive or active unit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Prototype's inside:
Wht range are you getting?
How do you pinpoint with it.
What type of items can you pick up with it?
Can you pick up fresh gold with this?
Old 02-22-2008, 12:26 PM
Guru

Hi Esteban,
Would Alonso mind posting a schematic here with instructions how to tune it?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 02-22-2008, 04:02 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clondike Clad View Post
1. How do you pinpoint with it.
2. What type of items can you pick up with it?
3. Can you pick up fresh gold with this?
1. This depend of sensibility. At more sensibility, more distance, but in nearby target is good to diminish sensibility for to pinpoint.
2. You can found the answer in the first post made by me.
3. No for fresh gold small items, only since rings and coin size.
Old 02-22-2008, 04:17 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Esteban,
Would Alonso mind posting a schematic here with instructions how to tune it?

Best wishes,
J_P
Of this IR pistol... hum. But maybe another kind of schematic...
Old 02-22-2008, 04:21 PM
Guru

Quote:
How do you pinpoint with it.
What type of items can you pick up with it?
Can you pick up fresh gold with this?
3 IR led = emission = active device.
Old 02-22-2008, 05:17 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban
Of this IR pistol... hum. But maybe another kind of schematic...
Hi Esteban,
The skeptics have said for a long time it is not possible for any LRL to work. But if a schematic for a working LRL with instructions for tuning it was posted, then anybody can build it to see if it works or not. If they can build it and see it work, then this will stop them from laughing at LRLs and start to believe Alonso is the LRL king.

It is not necessary to show the schematic for the most advanced LRL. An older obsolete model is good enough for a schematic as long as it will find long time buried coins at more than 5 meters distance. If everyone who follows the instructions for building this LRL can see it work, then they will believe it is not a funny toy, but real LRL. It is not necessary for 30 meters distance; 5 meters is good enough. If skeptics can see this working, then they will have no more argument, and must admit they see the proof of Alonso's design finding treasure at long range. When they see photos of Advanced Alonso detector pistols, they can no longer say it is only a Santa Claus story. They must accept it is a true LRL.

Do you think Alonso will post a schematic of an older working LRL with instructions for construction and tuning to give proof to the skeptics?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 02-22-2008, 10:05 PM
Guru

Default IR LED

Quote:
IR led can't go deep? what am I missing?
Old 02-23-2008, 01:15 AM
Guru

Default VCA ELECTRONICA

Quote:
Prototype's inside:
Another VCA-ELECTRONICA
Victor C. Alonso...
Old 05-12-2009, 02:03 PM

Smile Infrared Laser PD

Quote:
1. This depend of sensibility. At more sensibility, more distance, but in nearby target is good to diminish sensibility for to pinpoint.
2. You can found the answer in the first post made by me.
3. No for fresh gold small items, only since rings and coin size.
Hello Esteban
I wanted to ask you about the Infrared PD does it use infrared TX and RX or a magnetic RX or maybe electric field RX?
Does it detect unburied metals in you hand also?
If yes by what principle?
Thanks
Astrodetect

PS I sent you a PM 2 weeks ago. Did you see it????????
Old 05-12-2009, 04:02 PM
Guru

Default FUNNY THING ABOUT IR LED

Quote:
How in the he!! CAN AN IR LED XMIT DEEP IN THE GROUND.
WHAT AM I MISSING????????
THE LOW POWER OF IR LED WILL NOT GO DEEP AT ALL IN THE GROUND.
I BETTER GO BACK TO LURKING BEFORE I TALK TOO MUCH.
Old 05-12-2009, 04:06 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
I think the general idea is that the signal from the longtime buried target somehow rides on the IR beam, or some such pseudo-scientific explanation.
Old 05-12-2009, 04:15 PM
Guru

Quote:
Seems to me that the idea underlying is that the IR radiation will generate a charge accumulation there...

Of course, some EM radiations can do that things for sure... think e.g. at X-rays or gamma or even UV light... but IR is a bit unusual about that.

I know that very thin layers of e.g. gold or aluminium can be electrized by incoming radiations if they have enough energy... and ok... the energy is a direct consequence of frequency.

At Higher freqs (UV,x-ray, gamma) the effect is enhanced but can show up also on thin layers (few atoms!) with lower freqs...

I remember that e.g. Nasa made thin layers in astronauts suites ...expecially the glass cover that they use to repair from Sun's radiations when exposed to them...maybe they conducted a serious study about thin layers and EM spectrum effects... who knows ?

Kind regards,
Max

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 05-13-2009, 01:21 AM
Guru

Quote:
One think is to write you think and other think is the real experiment and the very positive results I obtain on it. My explanation can be a pseudo-explanation, but how can be explained a strange phenomenon with long time buried metals?

Yes, maybe is not very deep, but is enough for some purposes.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:07 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban
a strange phenomenon with long time buried metals?
Hi Esteban,
The topic of strange phenomenon with long-time buried metals has never been documented in a concise form by all who have seen it. We have LRL proponents who have watched it for many years. We also have metal detecorists who have seen it for many years, and only know that they find a large signal on their metal detectors that will disappear after the hole is dug. We also have scientists who take soil samples and find trails of metal ions in the ground.

It is time to put forth some explanations to show what are the known attributes and mysteries about long-time buried metal objects. Sometime in this next few weeks I will be posting some interesting information to describe a lot of the observations that people have found from long time buried metals. I will also show some of the physics that causes these phenomena to happen. There is a lot more to the phenomenon than has been posted in these forums so far. Long time buried metals make changes not only in the chemistry of the soil, but also can influence the electric field in the air above, and magnetic field of the earth, and telluric currents, and much more. It is absolutely true that long time buried gold is not the same as fresh buried gold.

You have established yourself as one of the world's experts, who has spent more time than any other Geotech forum poster studying the effects of long time buried metals. If you want to provide more information from the point of view as an LRL experimenter, then I will take into consideration your input before I start my new thread about the strange phenomenon that has been observed for long time buried metals.Please look for my post, and feel free to add your comments in the forum or by PM if you want to contribute to this new topic to come.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 05-13-2009, 11:42 AM
Guru

The phenomena produced by long time buried gold and noble metals have been exaustively explained in Mineoro's site and were studied by two gentlemen, Damasio and Alonso for fity years.
The main idea has been featured in their site for almost five years now. If some people here still cannot conprehend it in 5 years, then not even in 500 years they will do. Of course, there's no 'recipe for the cake'. Or do you really think there will ever be????

If some readers check past posts from that era they will read how members here including the administrator, called it non sense since then. So lately, all of a suden the long time geoskepthics seem to accept now there's something going on.
Hummm.... Kids have grown up fast...

PS. Esteban, don't fall for skepthics' 'bait', although it appears to taste 'sweet'.
Old 05-13-2009, 11:56 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
The phenomena produced by long time buried gold and noble metals have been exaustively explained in Mineoro's site and were studied by two gentlemen, Damasio and Alonso for fity years.
The main idea has been featured in their site for almost five years now. If some people here still cannot conprehend it in 5 years, then not even in 500 years they will do. Of course, there's no 'recipe for the cake'. Or do you really think there will ever be????

If some readers check past posts from that era they will read how members here including the administrator, called it non sense since then. So lately, all of a suden the long time geoskepthics seem to accept now there's something going on.
Hummm.... Kids have grown up fast...

PS. Esteban, don't fall for skepthics' 'bait', although it appears to taste 'sweet'.
Just because someone has posted a pseudo-scientific explanation for a non-existent phenomenon on the internet for 5 years doesn't make it true.
Rubbish theories are still rubbish theories, however many times you try to promote them.
Old 05-13-2009, 12:28 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung
The phenomena produced by long time buried gold and noble metals have been exaustively explained in Mineoro's site
The Mineoro site has posted information that is wrong for years. Most of what they posted is pseudoscience and advertising propaganda. None of the errors or pseudoscience from the Mineoro website will appear in my post about long time buried metals.

But what you have posted is not just wrong. It is completely stupid.
You posted information about the Ranger tell "shooting signal lines that are returned", and about broadcasting equipment inside, and even trying to prove that the calculator sends out coded treasure signals that change frequency after pressing keystrokes. As I recall, when challenged about these things, you then changed your story, and even lied about what you previously said. Do you still believe that gold has DNA which produces a substance that coats the surface to protect it against corrosion?

Considering all the great science you have posted here, I would think your ability to determine scientific facts to be just slightly better than Dell Winder's technical ability. While Esteban has established himself as one of the most dedicated experimenters in the world for detection of long-time buried metals in this forum, you have established yourself as a clown who posts false information, apparently trying to gain the respect you see people like Esteban and michael have.

I think Esteban can decide for himself if he wants to send me PMs about his ideas or not.
Oh, by the way, you can send me PMs about your ideas too if you wish. But I have serious doubts they will find their way into the article I am writing about long-time buried metals.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 05-13-2009, 01:23 PM
Guru

Quote:
The phenomena produced by long time buried gold and noble metals have been exaustively explained in Mineoro's site

Actually in Germany's OKM site as well.
Old 05-13-2009, 02:03 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Thus proving once and for all that it's complete nonsense.
Old 05-13-2009, 02:08 PM
Guru

Quote:
The main idea has been featured in their site for almost five years now. If some people here still cannot conprehend it in 5 years, then not even in 500 years they will do.
Wish Science and pseudo scientific phenomena may be proposed (and repeated) for as many years as you wish to mouth such nonsense. Nevertheless, not in 5, or 500 or 5000 years will the repeating of nonsense theories cause them to be validated.

If the concept, as proposed, had any merit whatsoever, it would have been substantiated and accepted through basic rational scientific methods years ago. However, like all other "wish" and "nonsense" theories; the idea that long time buried metals are somehow emitting detectable fields, will remain as just another pseudo scientific theory, which is totally unable to be advanced into the realm of rational science and physics. Sorry

BTW, when does the debunkering begin?

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 05-13-2009, 03:19 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus View Post
I think he actually means "debunking", but what the hell?

In answer to your question ... probably about the same time that an LRL really finds gold.
Old 05-13-2009, 03:58 PM
Guru

Quote:
If the concept, as proposed, had any merit whatsoever, it would have been substantiated and accepted through basic rational scientific methods years ago. However, like all other "wish" and "nonsense" theories; the idea that long time buried metals are somehow emitting detectable fields, will remain as just another pseudo scientific theory, which is totally unable to be advanced into the realm of rational science and physics. Sorry
To be fair, i dont think anyone (except Hung ) says the metal is transmiting any field, but absorbing or modifying an existing one.
Maybe JP´s article will bring light on all this, if he can resist the same "pressions" that Esteban is receiving.
Old 05-13-2009, 06:41 PM
Guru

Quote:
Uhm... all teh times you're wrong!
Nothing is still explained using physics... just pseudo-theories and fanatic claims from many lrl-druids!

Or do you still say there are air-borne ions that mineoro's sniff using some (supposed by you) "ionic chamber" !?

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 05-13-2009, 07:29 PM
Guru

Quote:
Wish Science and pseudo scientific phenomena may be proposed (and repeated) for as many years as you wish to mouth such nonsense. Nevertheless, not in 5, or 500 or 5000 years will the repeating of nonsense theories cause them to be validated.

One thing is repeating nonsense theories and other thing is out in the field with instruments (pistol) and see what happens. If your pistol can't found old good relics (copper, bronze, silver, gold) in relic areas, for example, thus this pistol doesn't work. Science is rational, but some thinks in nature appears "irrational". When this can be "probed", for miracle is converted in rational.

At this time I obtain results from different kinds of sensors, called antennas (in this category is the loop), coil, infrared and others. Also I saw regular long distance with common tweeter transmitter and tweeter receiver made by Alonso. For my part I don't try ultrasonic. But this also is useful.

But the remarcable effect of "emission" by old targets you can check only with an instrument wich expand a short 20 ns pulse 100,000,000 times. Of course, here you need rapid transistors in input.

A proposal:

1. You and your friends can join US$ 50,000 for to see all in the terrain. Alonso and I can travel to USA location rich in relics, can be Carolina, the Carl's state. You can divide the money between 20 persons (you decide the quantity, but not more 20 persons), wich can travel in 4 or 5 vans. The persons wich help in diggin and others "secretaries" are not affected by the expenses, I think. Every other person wich wish to participate will be pay US$ 2,500, each.

2. You can to film and take photos and sell the film. If film generate good money, we wish a percentage.

3. We can made the pistol in front your eyes. I think that cheap materials are not an excesive expense.

4. Tickets with return for the travel via airplane must be considered from your part. Also a room and a few of food.

5. The targets diggin are for all you, except treasure. Treasure will be divided according laws and other.

This is the only manner you'll be "convinced" .

Regards

Esteban
Old 05-13-2009, 07:49 PM
Guru

Quote:
One thing is repeating nonsense theories and other thing is out in the field with instruments (pistol) and see what happens. If your pistol can't found old good relics (copper, bronze, silver, gold) in relic areas, for example, thus this pistol doesn't work. Science is rational, but some thinks in nature appears "irrational". When this can be "probed", for miracle is converted in rational.

At this time I obtain results from different kinds of sensors, called antennas (in this category is the loop), coil, infrared and others. Also I saw regular long distance with common tweeter transmitter and tweeter receiver made by Alonso. For my part I don't try ultrasonic. But this also is useful.

But the remarcable effect of "emission" by old targets you can check only with an instrument wich expand a short 20 ns pulse 100,000,000 times. Of course, here you need rapid transistors in input.

A proposal:

1. You and your friends can join US$ 50,000 for to see all in the terrain. Alonso and I can travel to USA location rich in relics, can be Carolina, the Carl's state. You can divide the money between 20 persons (you decide the quantity, but not more 20 persons), wich can travel in 4 or 5 vans. The persons wich help in diggin and others "secretaries" are not affected by the expenses, I think. Every other person wich wish to participate will be pay US$ 2,500, each.

2. You can to film and take photos and sell the film. If film generate good money, we wish a percentage.

3. We can made the pistol in front your eyes. I think that cheap materials are not an excesive expense.

4. Tickets with return for the travel via airplane must be considered from your part. Also a room and a few of food.

5. The targets diggin are for all you, except treasure. Treasure will be divided according laws and other.

This is the only manner you'll be "convinced" .

Regards

Esteban
Uhm... ultrasonic things seems much like rodent repellers...

What do you mean ? That Alonso converted a rodent repeller in an LRL !????

Seems funny....

Can you explain how the hell it's supposed to work ??? Seems truly impossible stuff...

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...