LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 12-10-2007, 01:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
You rule my explanation as 'non sense' as if you knew what you were talking about and yet is unable to percieve where to hook 2 simple probes of a multimeter?
I think this is a clue (sort of like a KGC sign). Maybe there are test points on the ckt board?
Old 12-10-2007, 08:52 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi
For goodness sake Hung, just answer the question - at what point in the Examiner's "circuit" can you measure these voltage variances?
Perhaps I can answer for you ... "Actually - nowhere - because I haven't the foggiest clue what I'm talking about."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
I'll have to disagree with this... the real reason is because he fabricated this claim.

- Carl
Hmmm... that's most likely correct - although I think the later is a consequence of the former.
Old 12-11-2007, 07:21 AM
Guru

Did not replied earlier.
Been busy lately with many things. Many very good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
I'll have to disagree with this... the real reason is because he fabricated this claim.

- Carl
Never repeat this.
You don't know me. I hate lies and liers.
While you, 'my Mineoro does not beep at my gold bar' I may never state the same.
I've been reading your posts in this forum for more than 2 years now and have been other forums and issues you were involved in those.
I can securely say I'm not the one who 'fabricate' things.
Old 12-11-2007, 07:28 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
I too am tempted to just ignore this sort of erroneous thinking, but then someone needs to put the record straight. Personally, I wouldn't simply "suggest" to Hung, that he might consider learning physics. I would be strongly in favour of starting again from the beginning, with a Ladybird book on physics, followed by the Dummies Guide. It appears there has been some serious brain damage inflicted by reading the sort of nonsense put out by the likes of Myron Evans and Tom Bearden.

Anyone who believes that the Ranger Tell Examiner is anything other than a blatant ripoff, knows absolutely nothing about either physics or electronics.

For goodness sake Hung, just answer the question - at what point in the Examiner's "circuit" can you measure these voltage variances?
Perhaps I can answer for you ... "Actually - nowhere - because I haven't the foggiest clue what I'm talking about."
Ozzy, don't be a pest!

This is the last time I refer to you here in this thread. I'll ignore you from now one. If I had a ignore list comand here, I would debut it with you.
You never have anything useful to post.

It's simple. If you think the work of Dr. Evans is 'pseudo physics', fine. I would be gladly to tell him that there's this 'qiaozhi' from the 'tech' forum who thinks this.
You would have to options. Or either provoe him wrong or be squashed scientifically by him. Which one would be?

Move on. This thread I explicitly stated is for Examiner users. As far as know you do'nt own one.
So, get going.
Old 12-11-2007, 08:01 AM
Guru

Last night, my team had the regular weekly meeting to proceed the construction of our LRL system. I had the examiner in my trunk and in a soldering interval, I was having this conversation with my head engineer about getting high power employing the simple resonances and wavelength relationships to achieve that. I cited the example of the Examiner. Although he had already seen my modified version of the Examiner, he had not up to now inspected the original one. I told him about the voltage variances that could be measured.

Well to make a long story short, we went on soldering the recent parts that had just arrived as we had to import them and he took the examiner outside to play with.

Then to my surprise, in a few minutes, he called me inside and said: 'yes, I could confirm that, there's indeed variances of minimum voltages'.

He was using his old 'Sanwa' AC meter, very nice and very priecise and sensitive although pursuing only 3 digits.
I dropped my gold ring on ground in an open field (after walking away from any powerlines close) and he placed the probe inside it without taking the calculator off. I entered a frequency for gold based on our research. Although this is not the usual frequency released by RT, the original frequency works as well. I just feel ours is more precise I guess.

Well he showed that when moving the antenna away from the object and back in the direction of it, small but quite perceiving variances in the milliivolts (4 to 6) happened. When the calculator was set to '0', almost no variances at all. Well, 1 to 2 at its best. But the difference between calculator on with frequency input and off was confirmed.

As I had not telling him where to 'hook' the meter probe, I told him that some folks in the tech forum I watch, did not know where to hook those and kept me asking that. He could not believe it and laughed.

After our session for the night, we had some 20 minutes still left and we decided to check if the calculator could act as a transmitter in the usual way of frequency broadcast. So we wraped some turns of copperwire around it (clock section height) and mounted an antenna direct hooked to our kenwood receiver tuned to that frequency.
It failed to transmit or the signal was too weak for the receiver to show activity. RT once told me the numbers displayed on the LDC represented hertz in 'deg' mode.

Anyway, maybe our system is finished, we dedicate some time to investigate this, although this may not be needed anymore.
Old 12-11-2007, 08:24 AM
Guru

Although the mod I did to the examiner works, it does not make use of all the functions the calculator is able to produce according to RT, such as estimates on depth, shape, etc.
Well, actually my mod version only works on gold and I cannot use the functions above. But it works fine. Totally electronic without me having to worry to not move my wrist wrong anymore.

I believe that according to the concept envisioned by the inventor, the functions claimed for the calculator, might be quite possible and logical, although I still have not come to an explanation on how this happens.

In my view, the calculator produces two magnetic fields, a static one, since it employs a dc battery and a dynamic (AC), due to its oscilator, which interact. Both in its turn, interact with the user charges that produce the HEF (human electromagnetic field) and this result use the own earth's field as a carrier.

I believe (this is a personal view) our own magnetic field acts as a resonance amplifier for the field generated by both calculator and antenna circuit. It's inteteresting to see diodes present I think in all versions.

I am fascinated by things I can't comprehend and I pursue the explanation until I can find it. It's not always I'm sucessful, but the examiner's case is a teasing one. Although our system was based on its ideas and concepts, specially after my mod working fine, apart from that, it has nothing else similar to the examiner itself as our system is a much more complex and sensitive all electronic apparatus.

Anyway, I will talk about the examiner with Myron Evans and see what he thinks and how ECE can explain the interaction of all those fields. I'm sure it does when it explains the true role of the static field, getting away from the standard Maxwell-Heaviside model which omits the spin resonance.
But what about interaction of the others? At what level does this happen? What about the math to back it up?
And this I've learned from our physicist when first starting our project. He used to say: 'if there was no math to back it up, I would not even bother to stand from my couch. Now that I confirmed this mathematically, give me a hand to stand up and let's go to the lab'.
Funny guy...
Old 12-11-2007, 09:37 AM
Guru

Quote:
Well he showed that when moving the antenna away from the object and back in the direction of it, small but quite perceiving variances in the milliivolts (4 to 6) happened. When the calculator was set to '0', almost no variances at all. Well, 1 to 2 at its best. But the difference between calculator on with frequency input and off was confirmed.
Sorry. Forgot to mention that it was the first time this was done with my own device. My previous measurement was on the old model which included coils. The one I own is only diodes.
Old 12-11-2007, 07:51 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Although the mod I did to the examiner works, it does not make use of all the functions the calculator is able to produce according to RT, such as estimates on depth, shape, etc.
Well, actually my mod version only works on gold and I cannot use the functions above. But it works fine. Totally electronic without me having to worry to not move my wrist wrong anymore.

I believe that according to the concept envisioned by the inventor, the functions claimed for the calculator, might be quite possible and logical, although I still have not come to an explanation on how this happens.

In my view, the calculator produces two magnetic fields, a static one, since it employs a dc battery and a dynamic (AC), due to its oscilator, which interact. Both in its turn, interact with the user charges that produce the HEF (human electromagnetic field) and this result use the own earth's field as a carrier.

I believe (this is a personal view) our own magnetic field acts as a resonance amplifier for the field generated by both calculator and antenna circuit. It's inteteresting to see diodes present I think in all versions.

I am fascinated by things I can't comprehend and I pursue the explanation until I can find it. It's not always I'm sucessful, but the examiner's case is a teasing one. Although our system was based on its ideas and concepts, specially after my mod working fine, apart from that, it has nothing else similar to the examiner itself as our system is a much more complex and sensitive all electronic apparatus.

Anyway, I will talk about the examiner with Myron Evans and see what he thinks and how ECE can explain the interaction of all those fields. I'm sure it does when it explains the true role of the static field, getting away from the standard Maxwell-Heaviside model which omits the spin resonance.
But what about interaction of the others? At what level does this happen? What about the math to back it up?
And this I've learned from our physicist when first starting our project. He used to say: 'if there was no math to back it up, I would not even bother to stand from my couch. Now that I confirmed this mathematically, give me a hand to stand up and let's go to the lab'.
Funny guy...
Thanks for your incessant diatribe. This tripe would be quite amusing, if it wasn't for the possibility that others - with a non-academic background - might actually interpret this stuff as fact. The Ranger Tell Examiner is such a blatant nonsense device that's it's almost brilliant. How many poor innocent people have been deluded by this pseudo-scientific gobbledygook, and parted with hard-earned money, only to be sadly dissappointed when it fails to meet the grandious claims made in the advertising. Hung - you are either directly associated with this ridiculous nonsense, or are self-deluded. Which is it?

And, by the way, when are you going to answer the question - at what point in the Examiner's "circuit" can you measure these voltage variances?
Old 12-11-2007, 08:34 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl
Quote:
Never repeat this.
You don't know me. I hate lies and liers.
While you, 'my Mineoro does not beep at my gold bar' I may never state the same.
I've been reading your posts in this forum for more than 2 years now and have been other forums and issues you were involved in those.
I can securely say I'm not the one who 'fabricate' things.
I can only conclude that you must be some kind of masochist. Who else would frequent a forum populated by skeptics, if you didn't enjoy the abuse you receive here.
Old 12-11-2007, 09:06 PM
Guru

Exactly.
I am certain that this is precisely the idea:to "dilute" the serious questions into a lot of nonsense , so credule readers will be kept in doubt about the truth.
I am certain of one thing:Considering people are fools is a proof of stupidity.

I respectfully submit one new idea to Hung : claim that you LRL uses extraterrestrial forces.Nobody can prove their (non)existence,so possibilities are potentially infinite.Same concept,new situation!

Hung i am afraid you have stopped answering to Qiaozhi,(as you did with Carl,it look like anyone making pertinent questions receive the same reaction,)so i show my interest too in knowing at what point in the Examiner's "circuit" can you measure these damn voltage variances?
Im sure you can answer in both circuits case.
Fred.
Old 12-11-2007, 09:10 PM

Quote:
And, by the way, when are you going to answer the question - at what point in the Examiner's "circuit" can you measure these voltage variances?
Quote:
Originally Posted by hung

Sorry. Forgot to mention that it was the first time this was done with my own device. My previous measurement was on the old model which included coils. The one I own is only diodes.
Question that bother me..

How many measure points average ranger-tell circuit has??

3 or 4 ?
Old 12-12-2007, 01:36 AM
Guru

Default The boy who cried wolf...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred
Hung i am afraid you have stopped answering to Qiaozhi,(as you did with Carl,it look like anyone making pertinent questions receive the same reaction,)so i show my interest too in knowing at what point in the Examiner's "circuit" can you measure these damn voltage variances?
Have you considered there is no place in the Ranger Tell where you can measure voltage variances as the antenna is scanned across a target? Have you considered the possibility that Carl is correct... that Hung just fabricated this whole story in order to muster support for his crackpot physicist friend's theories? Have you considered that maybe Hung has no team or chief engineer... and these are more things he made up to make himself seem important?

If there was really somewhere in the Ranger Tell that showed a voltage variance as the antenna is scanned past a target, don't you think an honest LRL proponent would be anxious to show everyone how they can see for themselves? Doesn't it appear that Hung got caught lieing to the people in this forum, and then when he couldn't find a way to prove he found a voltage variance, he pretended to think it laughable that technical people couldn't find this elusive voltage that he claims is obvious? Doesn't it appear he made up the story about a chief engineer agreeing with his position to laugh at people asking for his help to find the voltage variance? Doesn't it appear the whole story of a team with a chief engineer is another story he made up, much as child might do when they got caught spreading BS, with everyone laughing at him?

As far as I know, there is no voltage variance, there is no team, there is no chief engineer, there is no Ranger Tell modification that finds coins at large distances. As far as I know Hung just made up all this stuff. Am I wrong? If so, maybe somebody can tell me where to look in a Ranger Tell to find this elusive voltage variance that Hung says happens when a target is moved past the antenna.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 12-12-2007, 04:02 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palamedes View Post
Question that bother me..
How many measure points average ranger-tell circuit has??

3 or 4 ?
8, if you count the handle and the antenna, giving 28 possible measurements.

The reason for requesting exact details of this measurement is because, with LRLs proponents, I've learned there is a never-ending stream of alibis:

"You didn't measure the right voltage."
"You used the wrong kind of voltmeter."
"The temperature needs to be between 28.6C and 28.7C."
"You didn't use a 23.1K gold target."
"Your SkepticWaves jammed the voltmeter."

Since Hung cites this alleged voltage measurement as evidence my report is in error, it is his responsibility to give every detail needed to replicate his finding. If he refuses, I can only assume that it is because he cannot do so, and the only reason for that would be because the whole thing is a fabrication.

He has, he can't, and it is.

- Carl
Old 12-12-2007, 11:09 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Have you considered there is no place in the Ranger Tell where you can measure voltage variances as the antenna is scanned across a target? Have you considered the possibility that Carl is correct... that Hung just fabricated this whole story in order to muster support for his crackpot physicist friend's theories? Have you considered that maybe Hung has no team or chief engineer... and these are more things he made up to make himself seem important?
I think all those who are asking this here perfectly know it.Just as Carl said, we are tired of evasive answers, so we are asking for practical ones.
Fred.
Old 12-12-2007, 12:10 PM
Guru

Carl, please don't post false statements about me. On one hand you say I didn't give you any reasons why I think your Examiner report is flawed, then you say the reason is I don't know physics. You are grasping at straw, just like sam does when he criticizes someone for poor spelling. Guess I shouldn't have expected anything else.
Old 12-12-2007, 02:14 PM
Guru

Default Say it ain't so...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC
...it is because he cannot do so, and the only reason for that would be because the whole thing is a fabrication.
You mean Hung made up all this Ranger Tell BS just to make it look like Myron Evans is right and Carl is wrong?
You mean Hung gave fake information?
You mean Hung lied to us all?
Say it ain't so!

http://h1.ripway.com/Forum%5FWeasel/forum/whosdum.html
Attached Images

Old 12-12-2007, 02:59 PM
Guru

cool abstract.
Old 12-12-2007, 03:54 PM
Guru

Listen, I don't have time for all this crap from these sick minds. It's only a bit surprising (or not?) to see how Carl the moderator allows some attitudes here. But I think this won't change.

In respect to the Examiner users, who probably chose not to open the box and risk damaging the unit, I will keep updating possibly regularly.
I chose not to post about the probes (altough it's ubelievable nobody could still not figured it out) for the reason to avoid Carl twist this info before more confirmations.
Yes, if Palamedes had one unit in hand, I believe he would have done it already.

Right now I have my confirmation, my engineer's and yesterday I received an email by RT with a new one which I will try to replicate to make sure it's accurate before I divulge.
It supposedly shows that increasing the frequency in the calculator, the voltages (in mv range) also raise. They place the probes in a different spot.
Although I'm positive about the variances I measured, I want to check RT's procedure first.

Either way, it's not surprising at all and everything is within the parameters expected for the concept of such device. Only it would be a confirmation the calculator is indeed outputting frequencies, if the RT procedure can be replicated. Now, if this can make the device locate things all the time, is another story and research.

I hope the examiner users comprehend this as I, like them,also got interested in the unit's working principle and there's no going back anymore.
As I don't have a sensitive meter at hand right now (not the time) I hope to use my engineer's as soon as possible.
Regards.

PS. I'll ignore every post who I think it's not constructive regarding this subject not to mention offensive ones. So it's up to you waste your time or not.
Old 12-12-2007, 04:53 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung
I received an email by RT with a new one which I will try to replicate to make sure it's accurate before I divulge.
What? Is hung trying desperately to find a method to show a voltage variance? He enlisted the help of Ranger Tell to help him figure out how to measure a voltage variance? Why can't he just tell us where he connected his meter probes to observe the voltage he already measured?
Because it never happened?

http://h1.ripway.com/Forum%5FWeasel/...ro_Trash2.html
Attached Images

Old 12-12-2007, 05:05 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Listen, I don't have time for all this crap from these sick minds. It's only a bit surprising (or not?) to see how Carl the moderator allows some attitudes here. But I think this won't change.

In respect to the Examiner users, who probably chose not to open the box and risk damaging the unit, I will keep updating possibly regularly.
I chose not to post about the probes (altough it's ubelievable nobody could still not figured it out) for the reason to avoid Carl twist this info before more confirmations.
Yes, if Palamedes had one unit in hand, I believe he would have done it already.

Right now I have my confirmation, my engineer's and yesterday I received an email by RT with a new one which I will try to replicate to make sure it's accurate before I divulge.
It supposedly shows that increasing the frequency in the calculator, the voltages (in mv range) also raise. They place the probes in a different spot.
Although I'm positive about the variances I measured, I want to check RT's procedure first.

Either way, it's not surprising at all and everything is within the parameters expected for the concept of such device. Only it would be a confirmation the calculator is indeed outputting frequencies, if the RT procedure can be replicated. Now, if this can make the device locate things all the time, is another story and research.

I hope the examiner users comprehend this as I, like them,also got interested in the unit's working principle and there's no going back anymore.
As I don't have a sensitive meter at hand right now (not the time) I hope to use my engineer's as soon as possible.
Regards.

PS. I'll ignore every post who I think it's not constructive regarding this subject not to mention offensive ones. So it's up to you waste your time or not.
Honestly - doesn't this just make you wonder?

Imagine this scenario - if you had an LRL that actually worked (yes, I know this is difficult to believe, but please suspend belief for one moment) would you not be out there in the real world scooping up treasures galore, and becoming filthy rich in the process? Or - would you be wasting your valuable time on a skeptics' forum, bashing your head against the wall, trying to make the local propellor-heads understand your pseudoscientifc explanation?

OK - back to reality - the answer is obviously "no", you wouldn't be wasting any time here. So the question is - does Hung have a hidden agenda?
Old 12-12-2007, 05:42 PM
Guru

I dont know if i am just in a good mood or what, but you just made me laugh for the whole reading of your post.Really.

Quote:
PS. I'll ignore every post who I think it's not constructive regarding this subject not to mention offensive ones.
How convenient! But i am afraid that comercially it is a bad option -again-.

" Dear Sir, i am very interested in a good detector that can detect gold very far away, what is the best one, i can spend a substancial amount of money if you gurantee i´ll find gold..."
I think this is what you consider a positively constructive post.

Fred
Old 12-12-2007, 05:51 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
would you not be out there in the real world scooping up treasures galore, and becoming filthy rich in the process? Or - would you be wasting your valuable time on a skeptics' forum, bashing your head against the wall, trying to make the local propellor-heads understand your pseudoscientifc explanation?
Humm...I'll make an exception to answer that.
Right now I'm building coordinate vectors in google earth.
What for? You'll see here real soon.

Being an armchair poor devil like you should bring a lot of regret and envy, shouldn't it?
Old 12-12-2007, 06:53 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Humm...I'll make an exception to answer that.
Right now I'm building coordinate vectors in google earth.
What for? You'll see here real soon.

Being an armchair poor devil like you should bring a lot of regret and envy, shouldn't it?
It's just like fishing .... I knew you couldn't resist!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hung
Attached Images

Old 12-12-2007, 07:07 PM
Guru

Quote:
would you be wasting your valuable time on a skeptics' forum, bashing your head against the wall, trying to make the local propellor-heads understand your pseudoscientifc explanation?

OK - back to reality - the answer is obviously "no", you wouldn't be wasting any time here. So the question is - does Hung have a hidden agenda?
Perhaps the answer lies in the field of psychology. We have all seen evidence of hung's love for wierd theories and people who support them (Tom Bearden, Bruce Cathie, John Hutchinson, Myron Evans, and others). But why try to promote these weird theorists? Their theories cannot be proven with any experimental results except anecdotal evidence that cannot be repeated. So why try to promote them?

Perhaps hung needs to promote them because they help him to feel important like a guru who accomplished the impossible. Perhaps this is his way of drawing attention to himself as the source of great knowledge of little known secrets of the universe. The added bonus to promoting these crackpots is they have already discovered the best methods to ward off disbelievers who question their methods and the reality of what they claim is true. These charlatains have mastered the techniques of evading the proof of their claims, and diverting attention away from embarrassing realities that show the details of their deception.

So how does psychology fit into this? The desire to gain undeserved importance is basically a dishonest goal. Anyone who puts a large amount of energy into creating a facade to make himself appear very accomplished in things he is not competent in is a fraud. Could it be that hung feels inferior and left out when he compares his abilities to the average engineer in this forum? Is this his way to bolster the perception that others will have of him? By telling fantastic stories, does he hope that readers will cling to his words and be amazed at his incredible accomplishments?

Perhaps some of the less technically inclined readers may believe his stories. He tells truly alluring tales of his adventures. But how much BS can a forum of educated technicians endure? Look at the long list of questions he never answered from the time he joined this forum. When it comes time to face the music, he quickly changes the subject and introduces new diatribe to divert attention away from the fact that he cannot back up his previous claims.

It appears the reason he keeps coming back for more abuse is because he doesn't mind the criticism as long as there are a few followers who consider him a great guru of unknown science. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pathological_liar

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 12-12-2007, 09:32 PM
Guru

Alright.
I'll be away in the field for the next few days.
Luckily early next week, I plan to post a complete and detailed report of the measurements performed by 4 or 5 different sources plus an experiment done which confirms the examiner working principle.

Let's see if the pets will still be monking around.
Till then.