LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 11-18-2006, 12:22 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
Like I said, I'll give you $40 for it. I think I can make it work. But probably not as good as mine. Dell
I already got it working... I simply plugged in earphones, and tuned it to 600 WSJS... Rush Limbaugh came in loud & clear. That's more than yours can do.

- Carl
Old 11-18-2006, 12:23 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexismex View Post
Hello all friends from the forum,
First, I have some avance in the schematic of the Mineoro, it take time because of all the nonsense (loco,loco,loco) of the wiring , like say Robert to full the case of things ....but don't worry one day i upload the diagram...
Looking forward to it. Thanks!
Old 11-18-2006, 02:22 PM
Guru

Default our first experience

Hi everybody. We tested our FG80 for 2 days. everything was ideal(sunny days, humidity 30-35%, temp: 15 C°)
it's not as simple as they claim. most of the times had random beeps that frustrated us.
working with that is hard and may needs too much practice. we could detect the gold plate only under sun and with maximum sensitivity from 40-50 Cm not more. and surprisingly never beeped for my heavy wedding gold ring. it seems these devices react to reflected energy of metal plate not the metal itself.
first day passed for some experiments and knowing little about its' behavior, then tried to do some serious searching in fields, and got some signals from distance, of course tracking a line is not simple, and most of times after 2-3 beep lose the signal, and have to increase the SENS to track it again. the worse thing is mostly when we reached to the point device started to continuous beep in every directions and this made us much confused.
by changing the SENS could focus it in a smaller area.
at these 2 days we got 7 signal lines and as 3 of them repeated at 2nd day, it's clear it detects something, but what's the exact, still we don't know.
another problem is using the center & Deep, sometimes it responds (hardly) for detected point and mostly without second point, then can't know what's the real depth and the worse, what's the target dimensions!!!.
if weather be good, we will do some diggings (of course with our MD accompany) by the time we understand the real behavior & language of FG80, should use MD among with it. anyway it needs much time to become expert by it and we are mystified specially with this very deficient manual.

BTW; it treats differently of Zahori.
as every electrical wire gives beep in zahori, but in FG80 some electrical fields (I think those that are powerful; e.g. electrical-counter, refrigerator, car engine... and as we before had searched these areas by zahori it could never track even one signal. wherase we could get lines from 10 to 50 meters or more.
Carl, please don't spare me of sharing your experiences. thank you.
Old 11-18-2006, 03:58 PM
Guru

This is as I wrote earlier;
Quote:
By already having a proven method of locating targets is how I was able to compare, and show the Mineoro purchaser, how to adjust the tuning for it to operate properly and experience first hand the Mineoro working, as well as to recognize it's limitations.

In my opinion a novice would have difficulty tuning the previous Mineoro's, to the varible conditions merely by following the limited instructions in the manual.
When a constantly fluxuating magnetic Strength of Field (SOF) is present it causes the Mineoro, to work intermittingly. Unfortunately, It's not often that you will encounter a consistent SOF anymore, so this is a problem.

Like you, I also found that having to constantly increase or decrease the power manually to compensate for an ever changing SOF, can be frustrating and sometimes an exercise in futility. Yet I cannot deny that the Mineoro, does indeed work in ideal operating conditions.

I see this as a problem that can be solved, but the engineers would have to revise their thinking and make some additions and modifications of their circuit. That requires time and money.

Personally, I think the emphasis on humidity as the major problem is inaccurate. In my experience humidity is a minor problem which only becomes prevelant with fog, or Dew on the ground.

I'm sorry I didn't have more opportunity to field test and compare the Mineoro, but so far, I'm still able to obtain better information about a potential Treasure site by using a pair of Dowsing Rods to meter the electronic signals, and it costs less.

I look forward to hearing more of your results with Mineoro. Thank you for sharing. Dell
Old 11-18-2006, 06:03 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
When a constantly fluxuating magnetic Strength of Field (SOF) is present it causes the Mineoro, to work intermittingly. Unfortunately, It's not often that you will encounter a consistent SOF anymore, so this is a problem.
This just doesn't make any sense. According to Mineoro the FG80 works by detecting ions released from longtime buried gold, which incidently do not exist. We've discussed this ad infinitum on this forum, but I sometimes wonder if anyone takes any notice. I guess you just hear what you want to hear. How can you blab on about a fluxuating (sic) magnetic Strength of Field (SOF), when this is just gobbledy gook and means absolutely nothing?
As far as testing one non-working device by using another ... well, this is just nonsense. :confused:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexismex
But my friends don't find nothing with mineoro but you can't release from his mind the illusion of find gold with it ....
Thanks to Alexismex for reporting his investigations with the Mineoro. I'm sure that everyone here (with a few exceptions) are not in the least surprised to find that the Mineoro was unable to detect any gold, even when you could see it with your own eyes! The whole LRL and dowsing phenomenon is simply a trick of the mind. It is well known that our capacity for self-deception has no limits. Human beings have an amazing capacity to deceive themselves into believing things that are not true. The problem is in convincing them that they are in error.
Old 11-18-2006, 06:28 PM
Guru

Hehe...oh brother, eh?

All doubts have been removed
Old 11-20-2006, 11:53 AM

Default ionic is true and usa is using this technology.

They use this technology to recover treasure here in philippines.........
Attached Images

Old 11-20-2006, 12:38 PM

Default proof that they use ionic to find jap treasure

Here are the proof of the letter.if you really want to find treasure for life just email or P.M me.(but be carefull.i will post your letter if you cheat me).
Attached Images

Attached Files
File Type: txt wayne2.txt (2.5 KB, 493 views)
Old 11-20-2006, 03:47 PM
Guru

jojo, hi

Can you email me with more details of what you are talking about.
I really think this can be done, but like everyone i think, we need more information to understand this.
My email is ce3llp@mi.cl

In advance, many thanks.
Regards
Nelson
Old 11-20-2006, 07:02 PM
Guru

Default Empty Holes, Oh Boy !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo View Post
Thanks for sharing pictures of empty holes.
Old 11-20-2006, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Thanks for sharing pictures of empty holes.
this show you that there is technology even for old picture to know that
there indeed treasure recoverY,but the map that i post mr wayne confirm
that out of the 8x mark ,7 of them is positive of treasure cache.he dont
even share some for the map owner.GREEDY PEOPLE,I HOPE MORE
KARMA WILL SOON COME TO THE PEOPLE WITH THIS KIND OF CHARACTER.
WHAT DO YOU THINK JIM?
Old 11-20-2006, 10:36 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo View Post
Two men standing in two holes. :confused: :confused:
Perhaps I need glasses, because I cannot spot any treasure in either photo.
Is this like a "spot the ball" competition?
Old 11-21-2006, 11:21 AM
Guru

You call that proof? we dont even know if they are looking for a treasure, let alone what technology they use.Please stop making fun of readers.

I still have the same question:Why MINEORO give a fresh gold test plate if it only detects old gold? Anyone?

Fred.
Old 11-25-2006, 05:35 AM
robert

Talking Wasted money&time...

Michael,according to your report, now i have feeling that you are honest...unlike in the past.
What you posted here....almost everything already have been seen. Me and my friends already
tested and checked very simillar and gained very simillar results. You not gonna gain any
progress in further. Things gonna be simillar....more or less. Device is just not capable
of detecting what it is claimed to be.Period. Yes it is true,it is acting different than
Zahori...but what benefit from it???
Those "lines" you are talking about....noting more than static changes from the very surface of
the ground. What induced those changes? Ground content is more than composite. Mixture content
also. Some of changes could be temporary, induced by present conditions at that only moment.
But some of changes may stay persistent and long lasting due to cause of induction. For example
if you have a huge cave right bellow testing point,you gonna have quite different ground static
on surface above....
Big (i mean huge) anomaly in the ground will induce/produce quite different gnd static on
surface....On hot,sunny day, that gnd static is gonna be even more different at that point than
others arround....simply as that!
Due to many reasons....temperature,resistivity,density...etc..
Zahori (as very simple device) is not capable to "catch" those differences but only major
AC charge/discharge....usually met on high power lines at long range and very ordinary AC lines
at short range.
But devices like mineoro might be a bit more sensitive and able to "track" some which Zahori
can not...

But this still does not mean that you can detect simple coin on few meters...also no ion detection
involved in those at all.
Very "wide" receiving "spectrum" of those, unstability....also no way to know origin of detection
leads you to conclusion that those devices are more than unusable in metal detection.
It is so obvious that mineoro founders tried in the past to gain some benefits from that kind
of apparatus, but they stuck to point with no return. They gained as much as it possible from
those and nothing more.
Wasted time....no progress....finally they decided to make some money of those by advertising
and selling by hot prices, somehow to compensate lost time and money....Not honest at all.
What else you can do to check and be sure in those? Simply dig the points of detection and try
to distinguish what was the "object" of detections. You gonna find nothing at the end. Later
when you switch on mineoro and try to detect again that "line", you'll find out that there is
no "line" any more??? You disturbed previous gnd state by digging and lost "line" for good!
By very rare,random,"wild" case,fluke, when digging, you may find some item (usually plenty of
them in the ground, everywhere)....and than you'll be "very sure" that mineoro done a job!
In that unfortunate case, no one would convince you ever that mineoro is bogus!
You will beleive in it more than in God! Any further missfind with it you will be ready to
explain to your mind as situation where all needed conditions arent met properly!
Neither once you will not doubt in mineoro in future. I think this is case with Hung, if we
take him as honest man at all.
Thats why i said "unfortunate" case....Beware, do not let your mind to fool you! Always take
some reserve and do a double blind tests....
Finally, you'll find out that fg80 is BOGUS for real, and that you wasted much money!Sorry!

Carl, what is with your report???
Take short holliday from Maxim and do the testing man!
By the way,whats new in Maxim?

Old 11-25-2006, 02:37 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert View Post
Carl, what is with your report???
Take short holliday from Maxim and do the testing man!
By the way,whats new in Maxim?
We have had unprecedented rain this fall. Got about 2 inches last week, and another 2 inches this week. After last week's rain, I was racing my bicycle, hit a mud slick, and wiped out. Got hurt pretty bad. So with the rain, the pain, and other priorities, the FG80 has just been sitting. I'll try to get to it soon.

- Carl
Old 11-25-2006, 07:03 PM
robert

Wink Bike bust...

Bike is good only in China...Huh!

I hope you'll get better soon!

regards!
Old 11-25-2006, 10:30 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert View Post

Bike is good only in China...Huh!

I hope you'll get better soon!

regards!
Zai Zhongguo zixingche hen hao!
Modern Chinese wisdom ->
Attached Images

Old 11-26-2006, 06:12 AM
Guru

Unhappy Empty hole

Robert, maybe you're right, I don't know what's the exact conclusion.
,but you believe me or not, every time I have been honest here, now you can't believe me due to your knowledge and information is another thing.
If I hadn't seen found treasures by LRLs ,I would never have bought FG80, anyway it is a new experience albeit maybe thoroughly useless.
....Simply dig the points of detection and try to distinguish what was the "object" of detections. You gonna find nothing ...You disturbed previous gnd state by digging and lost....
about this part it's right about every kind of detector; MDs, GPRs,...
(of course for very ancient and deep targets not a coin at short depth.)
you should do everything before digging( triple Xing) and make control scans in different days.
after digging up to near guessed depth should put aside detector.
Anyway for our 2nd trip and 3 days working by FG80, we had some repeatable and constant signals for in different conditions; one day humidity 40% temp: 10 C° another day humidity 85% temp 7-8 C°. we could get and easily pinpoint signals on the ground; one was from 10-15 meters another from 50-70 meters.
surprisingly C&D was working like as determining by only FG80.
one place was at 1 meter depth another place ( which itself was 3 points!!!)
at 4.5 meters. after measuring point and depth from every direction,
we decided to work on less depth(1 meter) and be sure what is it really doing.
our PI MD gave no signal. we dug there to 150 Cm depth with 1 meter diameter, only found a very very ancient grave with some bones and smashed ceramic, nothing more!!!.
we searched all the hole by our MD, no metal, no metal,....
now we are in high hesitation to dig only based on FG80 results. maybe we need some special leadings, maybe it has problem in pinponting,... anyway we are going to loose our temper for this device as it behaves crazy many times ( continuous and meaningless beepings).
sometimes we have signal in 1-3 times horizontal movement then disappears whereas have it only in vertically movement!!!,.......
Old 11-28-2006, 05:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Carl, dont you have a Museum nearby? due to exceptional range of the detector, i think you dont even need to go inside to detect the (old) gold....mmmm.
A VERY good point. If long range locators really worked, a lot of people who use them would "find" museums and wealthy people!
Old 12-05-2006, 04:16 PM

Default Nothing

Carl-NC report nothing about FG80...

Talk us something about yours probes with a NEW TOY.

Thank

diminute

El señor Carl no acaba de reportar nada acerca de ese nuevo juguete, el FG80

Estamos espectantes de esos resultados.

ADELANTA ALGO
Old 01-02-2007, 07:36 PM

Default Mineoro

Carl

Hello
Did you get your new FG80?
Mineoro changed my FG80 and i have problem again.
With the new one , no one beep anymore.
You can pass gold, sheet gold....... nothing at all

Regards JP
Old 01-03-2007, 04:03 AM
Administrator

If you mean, did I send it in for a "new" version, no. My FG80 also does not respond to gold.

- Carl
Old 01-03-2007, 04:14 AM
Guru

NeronC, what was your FG80 problem that made you change it?
Did they themselves aske you to take it back? Have they found a problem in FG80?
Old 01-03-2007, 05:56 PM

My FG80 was beeping everywhere and did not take fresh gold
I just asked them to find a solution. Nice from them but the new one don't beep on nothing
Old 01-03-2007, 06:09 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by neronc View Post
Nice from them but the new one don't beep on nothing
Hi Neronc,
Yes it does. It's just even less sensitive to dispersive fields than before.
I believe you got the '999' locked model. You just turn it on and go.
Although you may think it won't beep at gold, it will for sure and it's working perfectly. Aproach it from a fluorescent light and get it closer to light switches turning them on and off and it also will beep.

In the case of fresh gold, if it's not detecting it in the CONDITIONS ALREADY EXPLAINED, contact them and tell them about. I believe it might get a sensitive increase adjust.

By the way, how is the gold at wall story coming? This model is even easier to pinpoint it provided it's there.