LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 06-15-2011, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrodetect View Post
What are you detecting Geo? Also you dont use the buzzer but a vco with speaker?
Regards

hi

I saw the movie is good. But why is the person directing the camera hand? 2 - Sound is not good for women radius. Recipient must be a fast beep.
Old 06-15-2011, 12:37 PM

hi
I saw the movie and it was very good . but why a person was being stage managed by film taking camera ? in the meantime, this sound for ray of radius is not suitable that,s because the sound of your
receiver ought to be Faster to could find the opbonal locality .

with all respect
vali
please excuseme for the previous text

Old 06-15-2011, 04:52 PM
Guru

Yes, may be short duration beeps can do a better job.
Locating the exact position is really important as well and when somebody can have it why not?

Good work Geo!
Well done.
Old 06-15-2011, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-sani View Post
Yes, may be short duration beeps can do a better job.
Locating the exact position is really important as well and when somebody can have it why not?

Good work Geo!
Well done.
hi geo
now that yuo have found the frequency of gold .yuo sort copper and silver ???
please answer?
regards . vali
Old 06-15-2011, 07:55 PM
Guru

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Want some clues?

Geo´s PD is made with modificated Alonso´s PD circuit(only part of the circuit) the same happens with the Greek PD made by Vasillis where Geo get some clues to arrive at this stage of PD MASTERPIECE able to locate fresh gold coin many meters distance.
All the sucessfull LRL´s are made by modifications in the old Pistoldetektor.

If an improved "prototype" Alonso PD circuit now really works this would indirectly means that also the Mineoros "must work" because they have the same origin or creator and especially after all those years of imrovements of those "Alonso PD circuit" it should be clear that this new stuff should at least work much better as this circuit from the 70's or when it was developed.

Do exist some traces from those very old Mineoros to the new ones? What has been changed, is this PD circuit even in some modified variation still a part of the Mineoro LRL?

Anyway those homebrew PDs and Mineoros seems to be the unreliablest detectors of all time! Like a car that only starts 1 out of 100 times! And therefore not seriously usable!

If we can't find out to get it at least working 50-75% it's relative worthless and just a source of frustration or even worse - for digging very deep holes for nothing!

I think Geo's test are real but we don't know what is exactly detected, why and which parameters (humidity in air, weather, direction, other dispositons etc.) are needed to recreate those results whenever another successful test should be done. And it should!
Old 06-16-2011, 05:02 PM

Who knows whether this puzzle? What is it ?????????? Frequencies, not gold! Frequency not even treasure. Frequencies, but please tell me ??????/. Steele Do not be afraid ground steel therel.
with all respect
vali
Old 06-16-2011, 05:11 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by vali View Post
Who knows whether this puzzle? What is it ?????????? Frequencies, not gold! Frequency not even treasure. Frequencies, but please tell me ??????/. Steele Do not be afraid ground steel therel.
with all respect
vali
Agre with you, vali, 111%.
Old 06-16-2011, 11:56 PM
Guru

Default New PD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funfinder View Post
If an improved "prototype" Alonso PD circuit now really works this would indirectly means that also the Mineoros "must work" because they have the same origin or creator and especially after all those years of imrovements of those "Alonso PD circuit" it should be clear that this new stuff should at least work much better as this circuit from the 70's or when it was developed.

Do exist some traces from those very old Mineoros to the new ones? What has been changed, is this PD circuit even in some modified variation still a part of the Mineoro LRL?

Anyway those homebrew PDs and Mineoros seems to be the unreliablest detectors of all time! Like a car that only starts 1 out of 100 times! And therefore not seriously usable!

If we can't find out to get it at least working 50-75% it's relative worthless and just a source of frustration or even worse - for digging very deep holes for nothing!

I think Geo's test are real but we don't know what is exactly detected, why and which parameters (humidity in air, weather, direction, other dispositons etc.) are needed to recreate those results whenever another successful test should be done. And it should!
Hope another test will be done,seems Geo is very busy now...

About MINEORO you are right,they must work,and again i say they cant locate small silver or gold but maybe they are good for treasures(?)

Here you have opinion of one MINEORO user :

Hello Paolo,

I've just read the post on Geotech forum.
I can confirm that I know all the members present on this day...and since many, many years!
My presence where asked this day because I have the luck to be considered as an expert and my opinion was expected.

I can say that there is no proof that Mineoro used any tricks on this demo. But it's important to say that I'm not able to state that the conditions of this demo alows me to check that this test
folows the rules.
I'm able to bring an important gear of scientific appartus (even NASA is jalous!!!) in order to check all kind of (known) tricks...but this day I had nothing and it's important to note this.

So I didn't tell anything yet to my team because I can only have doubt and no proof for the moment.
I'm only sure of one thing: the place was randomly choosed because we were looking for a safe place to park my car near a forest...and it was a hard job cause near to Paris, you must keep
on eye your car!
The way we walked in the forest was choosen by me and other member of the team but never by Mineoro.

I think that the best way for me to test this device is to manage a test by myself....and far away from M.Alonso and Mrs.Patricia (just to be sure).
They seems to be honest, but In order to get better condition, I must manage my test without any Mineoro member or any seller...

I have several places all around the world where it could be interesting to use LRL. I'll bring a FG90 to those places asap.

As I said in previous mail, there are some angry customers against Mineoro but I also heard about some good finds with FG90. Some of them are very reliable, that why I have to come and
check if they realy found something with FG90 or just have been lucky.

All I can say is that for the moment I'm not able to find anything with this device. The french seller (a good friend of mine) seems to be more skilly than me and is able to find sometime some
targets with the FG90...but it not so impressive than the test with Mineoro.

I will let you know as soon as I have a reliable result (good or bad!).

All the best.

P.S: you can post this mail (but no cut) in Geotech if it could help.
Old 06-17-2011, 08:41 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
The way we walked in the forest was choosen by me and other member of the team but never by Mineoro.
Whoever chose the location is unimportant. This only means the "treasure" was not already buried on the site. Anyway, it is clear from the videos that the Mineoro people were very active during the excavation, and could easily have slipped the "treasure" into the hole. You don't even have to be very skilled at sleight-of-hand to fool the expectant onlookers. Everyone is already primed to discover the gold target by the beeping of the device. The more tricky the recovery, the more opportunity there is to transfer the "treasure" from your pocket (or handbag) into the soil.

Although it is not obvious from the video that there is anything untoward going on, this should not be a surprise. It's just the same as watching a simple magic trick.
Old 06-17-2011, 02:24 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Whoever chose the location is unimportant. This only means the "treasure" was not already buried on the site. Anyway, it is clear from the videos that the Mineoro people were very active during the excavation, and could easily have slipped the "treasure" into the hole. You don't even have to be very skilled at sleight-of-hand to fool the expectant onlookers. Everyone is already primed to discover the gold target by the beeping of the device. The more tricky the recovery, the more opportunity there is to transfer the "treasure" from your pocket (or handbag) into the soil.

Although it is not obvious from the video that there is anything untoward going on, this should not be a surprise. It's just the same as watching a simple magic trick.
-
Attached Images

Old 06-17-2011, 02:29 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hope another test will be done,seems Geo is very busy now...

About MINEORO you are right,they must work,and again i say they cant locate small silver or gold but maybe they are good for treasures(?)

Here you have opinion of one MINEORO user :

Hello Paolo,

I've just read the post on Geotech forum.
I can confirm that I know all the members present on this day...and since many, many years!
My presence where asked this day because I have the luck to be considered as an expert and my opinion was expected.

I can say that there is no proof that Mineoro used any tricks on this demo. But it's important to say that I'm not able to state that the conditions of this demo alows me to check that this test
folows the rules.
I'm able to bring an important gear of scientific appartus (even NASA is jalous!!!) in order to check all kind of (known) tricks...but this day I had nothing and it's important to note this.

So I didn't tell anything yet to my team because I can only have doubt and no proof for the moment.
I'm only sure of one thing: the place was randomly choosed because we were looking for a safe place to park my car near a forest...and it was a hard job cause near to Paris, you must keep
on eye your car!

I think that the best way for me to test this device is to manage a test by myself....and far away from M.Alonso and Mrs.Patricia (just to be sure).
They seems to be honest, but In order to get better condition, I must manage my test without any Mineoro member or any seller...

I have several places all around the world where it could be interesting to use LRL. I'll bring a FG90 to those places asap.

As I said in previous mail, there are some angry customers against Mineoro but I also heard about some good finds with FG90. Some of them are very reliable, that why I have to come and
check if they realy found something with FG90 or just have been lucky.

All I can say is that for the moment I'm not able to find anything with this device. The french seller (a good friend of mine) seems to be more skilly than me and is able to find sometime some
targets with the FG90...but it not so impressive than the test with Mineoro.

I will let you know as soon as I have a reliable result (good or bad!).

All the best.

P.S: you can post this mail (but no cut) in Geotech if it could help.
No kidding?

You seem to have always been choosing the longer and most rocky path to know the thruth.
If this is the same aproach you use in your life, than your rewardings will always come late.
Old 06-17-2011, 03:11 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
-
I knew that would flush you out.
Pun intended.
Old 06-17-2011, 04:52 PM
Guru

Default MINEORO fairy tales

Quote:
No kidding?

You seem to have always been choosing the longer and most rocky path to know the thruth.
If this is the same aproach you use in your life, than your rewardings will always come late.
Mineoro is not good LRL,and sure you know about that,i´m talking about the small targets recovered by Alonso,this the french team is wondering HOW HE MAKE THIS ??? so good stability,and pinpoint ??? The true is they cant have the same performance,and NOBODY that i know(mineoro users) except you,can get this performance.
One of this days maybe we met in Brazil and i want you show me HOW IS YOUR MINEORO BETTER THAN MY MINEORO ???
Old 06-17-2011, 07:26 PM
Guru

Quote:
Mineoro is not good LRL,and sure you know about that,i´m talking about the small targets recovered by Alonso,this the french team is wondering HOW HE MAKE THIS ??? so good stability,and pinpoint ??? The true is they cant have the same performance,and NOBODY that i know(mineoro users) except you,can get this performance.
One of this days maybe we met in Brazil and i want you show me HOW IS YOUR MINEORO BETTER THAN MY MINEORO ???
Hey Morgan, how long has it been? Five, Six years? You still don't know how it works?
You should know that Alonso has no influence on that electronic detection. The right environment conditions made it happen.

Take a look in the pictures bellow. A friend who always did gold mining for a living and have always used Mineoros, found it recently with his FG80.
Those are very peculiar rocks with gold inside.
White part is the lodestone. The red one is ionization reaction from the ore and there's the powder gold in yellow.
Tough he has already found much bigger gold dozens of times in the past, those rocks were very peculiar and he was amazed how the FG80 could detect the tiny gold powder concentration.

Now, seriously.
Do you think he would waste his time in this forum or elsewhere arguing with some punk if his device works or not?

Do you think I will wear myself out arguing about a video with you or someonelse, or feeling like typing mile long posts as some here do?

Good luck my friend.
Attached Images

Old 06-17-2011, 07:50 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Do you think I will wear myself out arguing about a video with you or someonelse, or feeling like typing mile long posts as some here do?
Then why do you have this statement at the bottom of each post?
"Should exist injustice and untruths towards working LRLs, I'll show up to debunker the big mouths"
Old 06-18-2011, 01:13 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung
No kidding?

...the longer and most rocky path to know the thruth..!!??

More than six years have passed since we first heard recommendations from Dr. hung to buy Mineoro LRLs.
Ever since we have been walking on the longest and rockiest path to learn the truth about Mineoro:
Look at the rewardings that came after we listened to the Dr. hung BS ...

originally posted by mosha
"I bought DC2007 before two months but there is no success yet!"
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...5337#post45337
originally posted by ivconic
"...WITH MINEOROS PRODUCTS I DO HAVE ONLY NEGATIVE,BAD EXPERIENCES
SO I CAN NOT RESPECT MINEORO UNTIL SOMETHING GOOD SHOWS UP FROM THEM!
NAKED TRUTH!..."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...6044#post46044
originally posted by Alexismex
"...for the Forum many people here in Mexico was trapped in internet and pay cash these funny detector for to find NOTHING ,
not gold not silver not a small piece of iron.... nothing only the big laughing of Mineoro "inventor"....with the cash in his pocket..."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...1017#post41017
Originally Posted by resamery
"Do not waste your time on LRLs.
I myself have used different brands available in the market and also have heard many feedbacks and observations from those having used LRLs... "
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...8025#post48025
Originally Posted by michael
"we searched all the hole by our MD, no metal, no metal,....
now we are in high hesitation to dig only based on FG80 results. maybe we need some special leadings, maybe it has problem in pinponting,...
anyway we are going to loose our temper for this device as it behaves crazy many times ( continuous and meaningless beepings).
sometimes we have signal in 1-3 times horizontal movement then disappears whereas have it only in vertically movement!!!,......."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...7738#post47738
originally posted by neronc
"For my part I begin to be tired of Mineoro.
I bought a Fg80 in July and this appariel sounded on everything.
He had to take the cool gold and nothing not even to 50cm.
Mineoro sent me an automatic Fg80 and this one doesn't react anymore of the all.
They explain that it sounds on the electric circuits and on the grooves provided gold with......... nothing, more of reaction of the all.
I find incredible that Mineoro provides you a device that doesn't work.
Does this device have of the to be tested before its departure of the factory????..."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...0315#post50315
originally posted by Seeker
"Poor, poor neronc ! To spend 7500 Euro for nothing !
For that money you can buy 5 excellent MD or one GPR !
So, what deal !"
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...0318#post50318
Originally Posted by Morris_jo
"Since 3 years, i was very interested to buy a mineoro device,
i thought it do magic through T.H , as you can find a treasure from a distance that may reach 800 meter, even to determine the depth and the center point to DIGG !!
But for now, i am sure 100% it`s A very high techniques used in T.H SCAM, to fool PPL. and steal their money as piece of cake ....
I wonder, Why all these Manuafactures or Companies or " Inventors " take alot of time, money, efforts, tests .... etc ,
after while they came up with a miracle " The Big scam Of LRL " !!!!..."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...3459#post53459
Originally Posted by Geo
"Don't spend your time with Mineoro!!!"
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...589#post125589
Originally Posted by hawk17966
"I had chance to check and go on the field with very few of those: PDC210,FG78 and last week with FG80.....
None of them is mine,but from people who comes to me to ask for some explanation cose they realised that they made mistake and waste money....."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...6622#post46622
Originally Posted by Fred
"...-The mineoro´s movie is obviously a fake.It would definitively dissuade me of buying such a detector, and anything from them, if it ever had this intention .
The beeping is not real, does not correspond to the movements of the operator, and worst , we can clearly see the grass has been carefully cut and put back on place before digging it again..."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...1512#post81512
"...For the Mineoro Fg80 we make many test: east west north south , trim the control another and another and another time , waiting for warming electronic...,
we have "fresh gold" to test ,from 1 inch to several feet no response , NEVER ONE TIME , sometime when you move the test card you have a beep ...
but shure when you want a beep you must lower towards to the earth, shure you have your beep...."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...7559#post47559
originally posted by Carl-NC
"...the FG80 does not detect the gold test sheet (actually, gold-plated brass, I think) that was included with the detector. It also does not detect my 10-ounce gold bar...."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...7488#post47488
Originally Posted by vcrb
"Well-Well-Well...............
seems that you gentlemen are starting to get the same results that we did. Did not work on pure gold, alloyed gold, gold that was buried for several years and just about anything you can imagine.
We did EXTENSIVE testing in all types of weather and at different times of the year. It really only took about one day to know that the units did not work. We tried and tried but to no avail."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...7501#post47501
originally posted by connie
"...I bought a DC2008 from mineoro. ( I really had a brain wash from Brazil )..."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...6087#post96087
originally posted by Morgan
"MINEORO LRL´s are very EXPENSIVE,they not work as advertised,so they must reduce the price,or stop sales !!!..."
"...we can see,this is the consequence of so many lies coming from mineoro factory,field test and movies..."
"...Yes,Connie was very happy in Brazil but when return to her country discover that MINEORO is not what THEY DEMONSTRATE IN THE FACTORY !!!.
She conclude they make a brain wash,until the point they hipnotize people to believe in their tricks, its a shame...."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...935#post127935
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...523#post128523
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...080#post128080
originally posted by bugwhiskers
"...If they fake their promotional videos you can bet your last dollar the product will be equally fake..."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...0207#post60207
Originally Posted by neronc
"I have the automatic model with 999 upgrade
You pass the gold sheet in front, at 4 meters,1 meter, 20 cm and nothing.
Switch the light on ,off......nothing"
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...8814#post48814
originally posted by gibon
"i stll have my Dc . Wanted to sell it but the guy test it and ask garanti. Mineoro garanti ? What For ? Send it back to Brazil !!
I gave him back the money. I don't want have problem and be prossecuted."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...069#post128069
originally posted by Agraz
"...I have DC2006, but are erratic, may be I cant read or understand good the instructions."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...685#post128685
"...As i experimented with PDC210 so many times and later with Zahori...
both devices "beep"-ed so many times in so many directions that made me crazy and of will to dig anywhere...."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...6547#post46547
originally posted by michael
"...If I hadn't seen found treasures by LRLs ,I would never have bought FG80, anyway it is a new experience albeit maybe thoroughly useless..."

We don't need any dumass sending wrong information here, when we learned from long experience and wasted money that it is fake BS.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 06-18-2011, 02:24 PM
Guru

jajaaj hung semms how mineoro afferrate promotor, may be he is an emploid for heavy propaganda
hello hung!
Old 06-18-2011, 04:24 PM
Guru

Default MINEORO

Quote:
Hey Morgan, how long has it been? Five, Six years? You still don't know how it works?
You should know that Alonso has no influence on that electronic detection. The right environment conditions made it happen.

Take a look in the pictures bellow. A friend who always did gold mining for a living and have always used Mineoros, found it recently with his FG80.
White part is the lodestone. The red one is ionization reaction from the ore and there's the powder gold in yellow.
Tough he has already found much bigger gold dozens of times in the past, those rocks were very peculiar and he was amazed how the FG80 could detect the tiny gold powder concentration.

Now, seriously.
Do you think he would waste his time in this forum or elsewhere arguing with some punk if his device works or not?

Good luck my friend.
MINEORO told me before i buy the locator :

Gold ring buried one year can produce enough ionic field to be detected one meter or more.When i buy the Mineoro i buried one gold ring.Cant get any signals at all weather conditions and time of the day.

Mineoro LIES

Note that the GOLD RING is buried 4 years ago,and like my other TEST,THE GOLD MEDALION,they are the best test for all LRL´s.

So,again and again,how can i say you are telling the truth about the MINEORO ???
Old 06-18-2011, 04:34 PM
Guru

Default Mineoro FG90

Quote:

Now, seriously.

Good luck my friend.
Lets make one agreement.
Came here with some Mineoro FG90 or other,lets go for the field test and some treasure hunting like Alonso made in France,after i see the results.and if are better than my PD(more distance) I BUY YOUR MINEORO,if results are negative and inconclusive,i dont buy your Mineoro

NOTE: If you present here one good MINEORO,better than PD or PDK,you sell not only one,bring more,becouse i find for you more clients. BUT UNFORTUNATLY WE KNOW MINEORO IS NOT GOOD FOR SMALL TARGETS,AND TREASURES ARE DIFICULT TO FIND HERE...
Old 06-18-2011, 04:54 PM
Guru

Default MINEORO fairy tales

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
...the longer and most rocky path to know the thruth..!!??

More than six years have passed since we first heard recommendations from Dr. hung to buy Mineoro LRLs.
Ever since we have been walking on the longest and rockiest path to learn the truth about Mineoro:
Look at the rewardings that came after we listened to the Dr. hung BS ...

originally posted by mosha
"I bought DC2007 before two months but there is no success yet!"
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...5337#post45337
originally posted by ivconic
"...WITH MINEOROS PRODUCTS I DO HAVE ONLY NEGATIVE,BAD EXPERIENCES
SO I CAN NOT RESPECT MINEORO UNTIL SOMETHING GOOD SHOWS UP FROM THEM!
NAKED TRUTH!..."
"...for the Forum many people here in Mexico was trapped in internet and pay cash these funny detector for to find NOTHING ,
not gold not silver not a small piece of iron.... nothing only the big laughing of Mineoro "inventor"....with the cash in his pocket..."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...1017#post41017
Originally Posted by resamery
"Do not waste your time on LRLs.
I myself have used different brands available in the market and also have heard many feedbacks and observations from those having used LRLs... "
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...8025#post48025
Originally Posted by michael
"we searched all the hole by our MD, no metal, no metal,....
now we are in high hesitation to dig only based on FG80 results. maybe we need some special leadings, maybe it has problem in pinponting,...
anyway we are going to loose our temper for this device as it behaves crazy many times ( continuous and meaningless beepings).
sometimes we have signal in 1-3 times horizontal movement then disappears whereas have it only in vertically movement!!!,......."
originally posted by neronc
"For my part I begin to be tired of Mineoro.
I bought a Fg80 in July and this appariel sounded on everything.
He had to take the cool gold and nothing not even to 50cm.
Mineoro sent me an automatic Fg80 and this one doesn't react anymore of the all.
They explain that it sounds on the electric circuits and on the grooves provided gold with......... nothing, more of reaction of the all.
I find incredible that Mineoro provides you a device that doesn't work.
Does this device have of the to be tested before its departure of the factory????..."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...0315#post50315
originally posted by Seeker
"Poor, poor neronc ! To spend 7500 Euro for nothing !
For that money you can buy 5 excellent MD or one GPR !
So, what deal !"
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...0318#post50318
Originally Posted by Morris_jo
"Since 3 years, i was very interested to buy a mineoro device,
i thought it do magic through T.H , as you can find a treasure from a distance that may reach 800 meter, even to determine the depth and the center point to DIGG !!
But for now, i am sure 100% it`s A very high techniques used in T.H SCAM, to fool PPL. and steal their money as piece of cake ....
I wonder, Why all these Manuafactures or Companies or " Inventors " take alot of time, money, efforts, tests .... etc ,
after while they came up with a miracle " The Big scam Of LRL " !!!!..."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...3459#post53459
Originally Posted by Geo
"Don't spend your time with Mineoro!!!"
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...589#post125589
"I had chance to check and go on the field with very few of those: PDC210,FG78 and last week with FG80.....
None of them is mine,but from people who comes to me to ask for some explanation cose they realised that they made mistake and waste money....."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...6622#post46622
Originally Posted by Fred
"...-The mineoro´s movie is obviously a fake.It would definitively dissuade me of buying such a detector, and anything from them, if it ever had this intention .
The beeping is not real, does not correspond to the movements of the operator, and worst , we can clearly see the grass has been carefully cut and put back on place before digging it again..."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...1512#post81512
"...For the Mineoro Fg80 we make many test: east west north south , trim the control another and another and another time , waiting for warming electronic...,
we have "fresh gold" to test ,from 1 inch to several feet no response , NEVER ONE TIME , sometime when you move the test card you have a beep ...
but shure when you want a beep you must lower towards to the earth, shure you have your beep...."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...7559#post47559
originally posted by Carl-NC
"...the FG80 does not detect the gold test sheet (actually, gold-plated brass, I think) that was included with the detector. It also does not detect my 10-ounce gold bar...."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...7488#post47488
Originally Posted by vcrb
"Well-Well-Well...............
seems that you gentlemen are starting to get the same results that we did. Did not work on pure gold, alloyed gold, gold that was buried for several years and just about anything you can imagine.
We did EXTENSIVE testing in all types of weather and at different times of the year. It really only took about one day to know that the units did not work. We tried and tried but to no avail."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...7501#post47501
originally posted by connie
"...I bought a DC2008 from mineoro. ( I really had a brain wash from Brazil )..."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...6087#post96087
"MINEORO LRL´s are very EXPENSIVE,they not work as advertised,so they must reduce the price,or stop sales !!!..."
"...we can see,this is the consequence of so many lies coming from mineoro factory,field test and movies..."
"...Yes,Connie was very happy in Brazil but when return to her country discover that MINEORO is not what THEY DEMONSTRATE IN THE FACTORY !!!.
She conclude they make a brain wash,until the point they hipnotize people to believe in their tricks, its a shame...."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...935#post127935
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...523#post128523
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...080#post128080
originally posted by bugwhiskers
"...If they fake their promotional videos you can bet your last dollar the product will be equally fake..."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...0207#post60207
Originally Posted by neronc
"I have the automatic model with 999 upgrade
You pass the gold sheet in front, at 4 meters,1 meter, 20 cm and nothing.
Switch the light on ,off......nothing"
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...8814#post48814
originally posted by gibon
"i stll have my Dc . Wanted to sell it but the guy test it and ask garanti. Mineoro garanti ? What For ? Send it back to Brazil !!
I gave him back the money. I don't want have problem and be prossecuted."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...069#post128069
originally posted by Agraz
"...I have DC2006, but are erratic, may be I cant read or understand good the instructions."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...685#post128685
"...As i experimented with PDC210 so many times and later with Zahori...
both devices "beep"-ed so many times in so many directions that made me crazy and of will to dig anywhere...."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...6547#post46547
originally posted by michael
"...If I hadn't seen found treasures by LRLs ,I would never have bought FG80, anyway it is a new experience albeit maybe thoroughly useless..."

We don't need any dumass sending wrong information here, when we learned from long experience and wasted money that it is fake BS.

Best wishes,
J_P
Hi J_P

The MINEORO is not a complete fake,as i told before i found some objects with my DC2008,the problem is :

NOT LOCATE ALL GOLD ALLOYS

CANT LOCATE THE OBJECTS WITH ACCURATE PINPOINT LIKE WE SAW IN THE PROPAGANDA VIDEOS,WHAT I GET IS SPARZED BEEPS IN THE AREA WHERE THE OBJECT IS BURIED

NEVER LOCATE THE OBJECTS AT GREAT DISTANCES CLAIMED BY THE FACTORY MINEORO

ACCORDING MINEORO INSTRUCIONS IT NEED SPECIAL WEATHER CONDITIONS FOR GOOD PROSPECTION,THIS MAKES THE MINEORO NOT EFICIENT LRL.
I THINK MINEORO IS A LAZY LRL...

Regards
Old 06-18-2011, 05:37 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by detectoman
jajaaj hung semms how mineoro afferrate promotor, may be he is an emploid for heavy propaganda
hello hung!
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=129649#post129649
Mineoro promoter -- employed by Mineoro for heavy propaganda?
This is exactly what a number of forum readers concluded after listening to hung tell us lies about Mineoro for more than 6 years.

The truth about hung:
We now know the truth about hung from six years of wasting money to buy Mineoro LRLs after hung told us false information for Mineoro detection.
Look at what the Geotech readers posted during the past six years when listening to hung's Mineoro propaganda and other Dr. hung HungScience BS ...

Originally Posted by ivconic
"...Cant you see that nobody agree with you here any more?
Cant you see that everyone knows what is your decision here?
You are payed mineoro promoter.Your job is to defend,promote and advertise mineoro products here..."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...5885#post45885

Originally Posted by Lost in NC
"hahhah sorrry but this is starting to sound like the fruit cakes who used to come into the jewelry shop i was employed at
in Santa Fe NM and, wanted their yellow sapphires set when Jupiter was in a certian phase or constellation or some other wierd request".
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...4538#post44538

originally posted by Robert
"How many more lies from you Hung!?????
Why dont you tell to people here what is your salary at mineoro!?
Stop spreading lies and nonsence advertisments here!
Drop dead!"
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...4665#post44665

Originally Posted by Kev
"You're in need of help Hung...
These are the thoughts of a dissipated mind.
Hung, can't you see that it draws into question everything you have ever said on this forum, its validity and its sanity".
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=#post

Originally Posted by Largesarge
"Rubbish, rubbish, rubbish!!"
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...9291#post39291

Originally Posted by Geo
"I am sure Hung Knows. He knows everything about Mineoro".
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...6747#post46747

Originally Posted by Aleximex
"...see what you have in , for me a piece of junk !!!!
Soon I will have a Mineoro in my hands (a mexicain friend who find nothing at all) and I promise you to shoot photos of every pieces of junk for the forum .... ...."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...2001#post42001

Originally Posted by Sean_Goddard
"...Sorry if that offends anyone, but try to look at it from a SANE (well mostly) rational persons perspective.
Not ALL of us are gullible idiots willing to give our money away".
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...6410#post86410

Originally Posted by ivconic
"AND PLEASE STOP PRONOUNCING HERE RUBBISH LIKE:
MR.DAMASIO TOLD ME.....MR.ALONSO TOLD ME.....I JUST PHONE MINEORO....HE CALLED ME....ETC ..."

Originally Posted by Kev
"With the extra embellishment Hung provided, it all seemed plausible to me.
Goes to show, some just can't help themselves from blending the truth with fiction. All their expressions become totally unreliable".
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...6159#post46159

Originally Posted by Jim
"I took all of three seconds to think about it.
You are a frickin' idiot"
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...893#post119893

Originally Posted by Max
"...Wire a randomic beep beep generator... sell it for 5000$ or more...
and sure you'll find some retarded that will buy and will belive it works for real... detetcting gold 1mile undersea-water..."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...5231#post95231

originally posted by Qiaozhi
"There are a few fanatical, closed minded members in the Dowsing/LRL group irrationaly preaching Pseudoscience, just as there are in every religeon."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...9445#post49445

Originally Posted by shila
"After so many discussions about ionic metal detection, began by a simple question,
now I say:this toy is only a "lier detector" that exactly targets to Mr. mineoro and some other stupids that forgotten honesty!"
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...0112#post40112

Originally Posted by J_Player
"Hahahahaha what kind of retarded idiot would believe that crap?"
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...1955#post51955

Originally Posted by peroon
"Mineoro phenomenon" is spreading arround the globe!
Even people from small and tiny Macedonia realized huge potential of "Mineoro phenomenon" in conjuction with huge human stupidity and greed for fast and easy fortune!
This is so huge nonsence - i really can not imagine such idiot and imbecille who will be ready to waste such money on such rubbish! Are those kind of idiots exist?
Is it possible?
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...5677#post95677

Originally Posted by Rudy
"I asked you for a simple explanation of this gold ionic field that is being detected and you throw mumbo jumbo back at me. Sorry Hung, but it doesn't wash"
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...8962#post48962

Originally Posted by Sean_Goddard
"...BTW look up STATIC in the dictionary, or any electrical reference book.
My friend, people with a LOT more technical ability have explained how static fields behave thaan a bunch of conmen who claim LRL's work anad by what methods they do (?!?) work.
Sorry FACT!!"
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...9102#post49102

Originally Posted by Largesarge
"Strujas, don't waste your time, effort and money on LRL's they are bogus.
They are a ruse perpetrated by unscrupulous, immoral people whose only purpose is to part you from your hard earned money".
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...9992#post39992

Originally Posted by Seeker
"I have GREAT FUN, when I read all about LRL.
A certain clever man, lived 500 years ago said that "Where have measuring there is a sciense.The rest of it is a fraud".
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...3923#post43923

Originally Posted by Siliquae_Sid
"...Static electricity?? The point is that STATIC electricity CANNOT transport jack s**t it's STATIC!!
The only thing you can measure is the strength or density of the field, and in no way can so called ionic detection work in this way..."
...See PLACEBO in the dictionary, also GULLIBLE, SCAM, RIP-OFF and MUG. In some cases check out RETARD too".
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...1244#post41244

Originally Posted by detectoman
"Hung... seems how Mineoro afferrate promoter, may be he is an employed for heavy propaganda..."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...649#post129649

"Mineoro is not good LRL, and sure you know about that, i´m talking about the small targets recovered by Alonso, this the french team is wondering HOW HE MAKE THIS ???
so good stability,and pinpoint ??? The true is they cant have the same performance,and NOBODY that i know(mineoro users) except you,can get this performance".
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...622#post129622

Does hung debunker?

...Or does he put on his batman costume and de-cave from the bat cave?

... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZ1Rvz9QBMw

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 06-19-2011, 07:48 PM

hello to all
I KEEP SAYING [J_P ] TELLS THE TRUTH ABOUT THE CIRCUIT AND OR FUNFINDER OR aft
best regards vali
Old 06-19-2011, 07:51 PM
Guru

Quote:
Lets make one agreement.
Came here with some Mineoro FG90 or other,lets go for the field test and some treasure hunting like Alonso made in France,after i see the results.and if are better than my PD(more distance) I BUY YOUR MINEORO,if results are negative and inconclusive,i dont buy your Mineoro

NOTE: If you present here one good MINEORO,better than PD or PDK,you sell not only one,bring more,becouse i find for you more clients. BUT UNFORTUNATLY WE KNOW MINEORO IS NOT GOOD FOR SMALL TARGETS,AND TREASURES ARE DIFICULT TO FIND HERE...
He,he,he. What makes you think I'm a representative or seller from Mineoro?

Refuting BS of wild and quacky theories about that video or stating that perfect detection of small gold objects can be acomplished when the right environmental factors are present does not make me a business man.

Just like you I'm also a customer and user, tough I also employ my own self built device.

I still don't get all this fuss about your Mineoro. You already stated to have found gold with it, your DC2008 video clearly shows detection of your gold medal, nevertheless you keep complaining and complaining.
To me, you are an enigma.
Old 06-19-2011, 10:35 PM
Guru

Quote:

To me, you are an enigma.
To me you are not. You are evidently mineoro quaky scammer.
Old 06-20-2011, 04:44 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zocky-Zocky View Post
Hi Geo!
I come 7th July on vacation at Thassos. I am interested in your new PD and I would ask you to be able to visit you when I come to Greece .
Please reply me on my private E-mail: jelenaizoran@open.telekom.rs
Thanks in advance!
Regards!
Zocky-Zocky
Hi.
Sorry for late answer but i am very busy.
At the time of writing there are 2 problems. One is that I have lent the PD to a friend (300 km away from me) in order to search for a treasure. The second is that the date to visit Thassos probably lie and I on holidays. If when you going to visited me, not absent on holidays, I could show you and other PD who are working equally well (if my friend I have not even return the new PD). You can contact me at the email mentioned in the forum
Regards