LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 03-20-2010, 01:40 AM
Guru

Default PD again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Maybe there is a better way than using both. If you combine the electrostatic and magnetic loop RF with an LED for optical frequencies, then you will have a 3-way detection system. But even better would be to include an additional static magnetic sensor for quadro detection. Of course you would need to program a PIC to process these four signals properly before causing the 555 to make beeps. For example, when the static magnetic sensor detected magnetic north, then the processor would make a correction by subtracting the magnetic north influence from the signal so it you would not make a mistake to think this is a gold signlal. And the processor should subtract broadcast RF and modulation as well as 50/60 Hz power signals to remove EMI noise from the treasure signal. Then the remaining treasure signal could be easily processed to determine exactly what metal you detected at what distance and how deep in the ground, as well as it's weight.

The resultant "cleaned" treasure signal would be so good that you could call the quadro-detector the supreme LRL.
Think so?

Best wishes,
J_P

Hi J_P

I think we should join the team again in the Pistoldetektor project and make one last atempt,this time only to upgrade the PASSIVE RECEIVER in the pistol to the limits,of course someone here maybe have enough knolenge to do this(Esteban) but...
As you know the fast LRL results in Alonso PD result in special balance Pass. Rec. + Omega,but it was told by Alonso that Pass. Rec. working alone is able to detect treasure size many meters distant,SO LET INCREASE THIS P. RECEIVER TO DETECT ALSO THE SMALL TARGETS,lets try diferent antennas ferrites etc...
The specific electromagnetic resonance of PD is 62 KHz,this is a filter,the results i get is always Gold,silver,aluminium(sometimes) No bronze,plumb or iron. So we have one LRL,only need to upgrade Pass. Rec. for coin size objects. Not forget the Passive Receiver works automatic,no need the critical adjustment,this will be good for all of you in your TH searche.Using the heatkit only for pinpoint the objects after dig.

Regards
Old 03-20-2010, 03:12 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan
Hi J_P

I think we should join the team again in the Pistoldetektor project and make one last atempt,this time only to upgrade the PASSIVE RECEIVER in the pistol to the limits,of course someone here maybe have enough knolenge to do this(Esteban) but...
As you know the fast LRL results in Alonso PD result in special balance Pass. Rec. + Omega,but it was told by Alonso that Pass. Rec. working alone is able to detect treasure size many meters distant,SO LET INCREASE THIS P. RECEIVER TO DETECT ALSO THE SMALL TARGETS,lets try diferent antennas ferrites etc...
The specific electromagnetic resonance of PD is 62 KHz,this is a filter,the results i get is always Gold,silver,aluminium(sometimes) No bronze,plumb or iron. So we have one LRL,only need to upgrade Pass. Rec. for coin size objects. Not forget the Passive Receiver works automatic,no need the critical adjustment,this will be good for all of you in your TH searche.Using the heatkit only for pinpoint the objects after dig.

Regards
If you are interested in improving the passive receiver section, then my guess is a well chosen ferrite with precision hand-tuning of the gap as well as the inductance, along with designing for high Q will give a much better performance than the toroid circuit. My opinion is the toroid coil was chosen for the Mineoro production model because it could be manufactured much more easily than a hand-tuned ferrite of the proper permeability for the frequency used. I would think this toroid circuit was chosen for the best compromise you can expect in performance from the standard components that you can order from a catalogue and quickly wind a coil on it. Maybe a business decision was made to use this next best substitute to replace the more sensitive hand-tuned ferrite. For this reason, I would not bother to spend the time duplicating the Mineoro production circuit to replace the hand tuned Alonso circuit. It seems to me to be the same as trying to improve the performance of your Ferrari by replacing the engine with a Fiat engine.

In addition to tuning the ferrite better, I would also suggest optimizing the amplifier section between the green LED and the beep generator for better signal processing. This is the area where the real work in formulating the final signal is done before registering at the 555 threshold amplifier on CB2.

But maybe I am wrong, but that's my opinion.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 03-20-2010, 06:26 AM
Guru

Quote:
Maybe a business decision was made to use this next best substitute to replace the more sensitive hand-tuned ferrite. For this reason, I would not bother to spend the time duplicating the Mineoro production circuit to replace the hand tuned Alonso circuit. It seems to me to be the same as trying to improve the performance of your Ferrari by replacing the engine with a Fiat engine.

Best wishes,
J_P
Hahaha...
Hi J_P.
I liked it

Regards
Old 03-20-2010, 11:26 AM
Guru

Default PD PCB5

Quote:
If you are interested in improving the passive receiver section, then my guess is a well chosen ferrite with precision hand-tuning of the gap as well as the inductance, along with designing for high Q will give a much better performance than the toroid circuit. My opinion is the toroid coil was chosen for the Mineoro production model because it could be manufactured much more easily than a hand-tuned ferrite of the proper permeability for the frequency used. I would think this toroid circuit was chosen for the best compromise you can expect in performance from the standard components that you can order from a catalogue and quickly wind a coil on it. Maybe a business decision was made to use this next best substitute to replace the more sensitive hand-tuned ferrite. For this reason, I would not bother to spend the time duplicating the Mineoro production circuit to replace the hand tuned Alonso circuit. It seems to me to be the same as trying to improve the performance of your Ferrari by replacing the engine with a Fiat engine.

In addition to tuning the ferrite better, I would also suggest optimizing the amplifier section between the green LED and the beep generator for better signal processing. This is the area where the real work in formulating the final signal is done before registering at the 555 threshold amplifier on CB2.

But maybe I am wrong, but that's my opinion.

Best wishes,
J_P

J_P

Thanks for your sugestion
Old 03-20-2010, 11:29 AM
Guru

Default ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Yes, but this is not by Mineoro. Mineoro don't use this or similar system.

Silent is gold...
Old 03-21-2010, 12:17 AM
Guru

jajaja silent is support
Old 03-21-2010, 09:36 PM
Guru

Default My LRL

Hi to All , My LRL sens up to 10Km :

This fotos:

http://www.detector-planet.com/dpfor...topic,4.0.html
Old 03-22-2010, 12:16 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by humhum View Post
Hi to All , My LRL sens up to 10Km :

This fotos:

http://www.detector-planet.com/dpfor...topic,4.0.html
What? Only 10 km? Shame of you.
Old 03-22-2010, 12:17 AM

Default Pistol like Mineoro

That link is bad.

Randy
Old 03-22-2010, 08:13 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
What? Only 10 km? Shame of you.
Ha ha ha not Meter , KM !
Old 03-22-2010, 09:31 PM
Guru

Default LRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by humhum View Post
Ha ha ha not Meter , KM !

In what principle works your LRL,its ionic/electrostatic ?

Are you sure about this distance,10.000 meters ?

Regards
Old 03-23-2010, 01:01 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan

Regards
humhum posted a bad link to the photo of his LRL, so we cannot not see it.
Maybe if we had a good link to the photo, we might see a photo of a telescope that can locate large flag poles up to 10 Km.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 03-23-2010, 01:37 AM
Guru

Return. I had corrupted Windows file. Computer negate to start. C disc was formatted. First, files was saved on DVDs.

The modifications I make inside DC2008 are mine, are not part of Mineoro.

The original DC2008 (before modifications) can't detect metal in front. If your 2008 can detect metal in front, be happy! Tomorrow I'll ask Alonso about it.
Old 03-23-2010, 08:21 AM
Guru

esteban: los antivirus son muy perjuiciosos para las pc, y mas cuando estan muy congestionadas, y son pesados, yo aconsejo mejor tener dos pc, una auxiliar sin conexion solo para guardar archivos, los cuales se pueden ir sacando en memorias usb hacia la pc de conexion cuando sean necesitadas, y tener la de uso con la menor carga posible y sin antivirus y no guardar alli ningun posible archivo que podria tener trojans o tener imagenes problematicas' es bueno resguardar los archivos en usb de resguardo y discos
yo siempre trabajo sin antivirus, y solo de vez en cuando desfragmento y limpio de archivos temporales y temp" y no tengo problemas
para mi los antivirus y programas complicados solo son obstrucciones en el buen funcionamiento de una pc de batalla"
asi sin archivos importantes existentes nada tendran que sacarte los hackers si entran, procura borrar seguido archivos temporales y cokies" ya que se podrian quedar imagenes virtuales alli que pueden ser secuestradas
despues pasas por revision los archivos que quieras guardar y ya los ordenas en carpetas especificas y usb especificos
yo se que nada tengo que ensenarte pero quizas seas aficionado a pesados antivirus, esos pueden estropear todo, tambien las pc laptop se da/nan si las maniobras funcionando el sistema moviendose lateral de lazer estropea el hard disk
solo queria ayudarte aunque se que tu sabes mucho, o ayudar a otros , saludos, y tambien yo espero consejos
Old 03-23-2010, 03:39 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by detectoman View Post
esteban: los antivirus son muy perjuiciosos para las pc, y mas cuando estan muy congestionadas, y son pesados, yo aconsejo mejor tener dos pc, una auxiliar sin conexion solo para guardar archivos, los cuales se pueden ir sacando en memorias usb hacia la pc de conexion cuando sean necesitadas, y tener la de uso con la menor carga posible y sin antivirus y no guardar alli ningun posible archivo que podria tener trojans o tener imagenes problematicas' es bueno resguardar los archivos en usb de resguardo y discos
yo siempre trabajo sin antivirus, y solo de vez en cuando desfragmento y limpio de archivos temporales y temp" y no tengo problemas
para mi los antivirus y programas complicados solo son obstrucciones en el buen funcionamiento de una pc de batalla"
asi sin archivos importantes existentes nada tendran que sacarte los hackers si entran, procura borrar seguido archivos temporales y cokies" ya que se podrian quedar imagenes virtuales alli que pueden ser secuestradas
despues pasas por revision los archivos que quieras guardar y ya los ordenas en carpetas especificas y usb especificos
yo se que nada tengo que ensenarte pero quizas seas aficionado a pesados antivirus, esos pueden estropear todo, tambien las pc laptop se da/nan si las maniobras funcionando el sistema moviendose lateral de lazer estropea el hard disk
solo queria ayudarte aunque se que tu sabes mucho, o ayudar a otros , saludos, y tambien yo espero consejos
Hola Detectoman.

Gracias! Es que un archivo del programa se alteró por algún motivo. Tienes razón, yo los archivos los tengo en un disco duro aparte, en la PC casi no tengo nada de mis archivos.

Saludos!!!

Esteban
Old 03-23-2010, 08:21 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post

Regards

Yes I'm sure for 10000 m İyonic and electrostatic target.

http://ul.to/vvd6fs
Old 03-24-2010, 09:36 PM
Guru

Default DC2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Return. I had corrupted Windows file. Computer negate to start. C disc was formatted. First, files was saved on DVDs.

The modifications I make inside DC2008 are mine, are not part of Mineoro.

The original DC2008 (before modifications) can't detect metal in front. If your 2008 can detect metal in front, be happy! Tomorrow I'll ask Alonso about it.

Yes ,my DC2008 can detect metal in front,very sensitive to gold.Also the other one of my friend from spain...

And what about this PCB 5 you have in photo ,it comes with DC2008 or you adapt ?

Regards
Old 03-29-2010, 11:53 PM

Default PISTOL LRL

HELLO.
THE ELECTRONIC DRAWINGS OF THIS MANUFACTURE,
CAN MY SEND HIM IN, SO THAT I MANUFACTURE ALSO I.
I AM HOLDER MINEORO FG80.
IF YOU CAN YOU SEND ME, THE DRAWINGS, YOU I THANK.
Old 03-30-2010, 11:40 PM
Guru

Default ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmnotes View Post
HELLO.

Yes,just explain better what you need and i think no problem someone will help you ...

As i understand you want to manufacture MINEORO ...
Old 03-30-2010, 11:41 PM
Guru

Default ???

Quote:
HELLO.

Did you already found something with your FG 80 ???
Old 03-31-2010, 01:43 PM

Default PISTOL MINEORO

GENTLEMEN HELLO.
AS I SAID TO YOU, I AM HOLDER FG80 MINEORO.
IT PRESENTED DAMAGE, REPAIRED TO ME HIM ONE GREEK, THAT HAS CLONING THE FG80,
THAT IS TO SAY IT COULD AND MANUFACTURED FROM THE START, NEW FG80.
AFTERWARDS THE REPAIR, IT DOES NOT WORK, AS IT WORKED, WHEN I BOUGHT HIM FROM FACTORY MINEORO.
I WANT TO MANUFACTURE NEW Pistoldetektor,
IF SOMEBODY HAS the ELECTRONIC DRAWING AND (PCB) IN ORDER TO MANUFACTURES Pistoldetektor, THAT WOULD WORK WELL,
I REQUEST MY IT SENDS HIM,
I THANK.
Old 03-31-2010, 02:05 PM
Guru

Quote:
GENTLEMEN HELLO.
AFTERWARDS THE REPAIR, IT DOES NOT WORK, AS IT WORKED, WHEN I BOUGHT HIM FROM FACTORY MINEORO.
IF SOMEBODY HAS the ELECTRONIC DRAWING AND (PCB) IN ORDER TO MANUFACTURES Pistoldetektor, THAT WOULD WORK WELL,
I THANK.
This can be re-manufactured with other method. But must be dissambled and re-build.
Old 03-31-2010, 06:39 PM

Default PISTOL DETECTOR

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR CORRESPONDENCE.
IF YOU CAN HELP ME, YOU SEND THE ELECTRONIC DRAWINGS, AND THE PCB OF DRAWINGS,
SO AS TO I MANUFACTURE, A NEW DETECTOR OF PISTOLS,
BE RELIABLE FOR THE DETECTION OF GOLD, SUMS MONEY COST, IN ORDER TO I BUY HIM.
I THANK, I WAIT FOR THE ANSWER.
Old 03-31-2010, 09:46 PM
Guru

Quote:
GENTLEMEN HELLO.
I THANK.
Γαιτι δεν το στελνεις στη Μινεορο να το επισκευασει???

Why you don't send it to Mineoro, so to repare it???

Regards
Old 03-31-2010, 10:11 PM

Default ΑΠΑΝΤΗΣΗ

ΜΟΝΟ ΜΕΤΑΦΟΡΙΚΑ ΜΕ FEDEX , ΘΕΛΩ 500 ΕΥΡΩ, ΜΙΛΗΣΑ ΜΑΖΙ ΤΟΥΣ,
ΤΩΡΑ ΠΟΥ ΜΟΥ ΤΟ ΕΠΙΣΚΕΥΑΣΑΝ ΕΔΩ ΣΤΗΝ ΕΛΛΑΔΑ , ΟΠΩΣΔΗΠΟΤΕ ΘΑ ΠΛΗΡΩΣΩ ΚΑΙ ΤΕΧΝΙΚΑ , ΤΙ ΚΑΝΟΥΜΕ ΤΕΛΙΚΑ ; ΤΙΠΟΤΑ. ΝΑ ΕΒΓΑΖΕ ΚΑΙ ΚΑΤΙ , ΘΑ ΠΩ ΑΞΙΖΕΙ ΑΛΛΑ ΕΝΑ ΧΡΟΝΟ ΠΟΥ ΤΟ ΕΧΩ ΤΙΠΟΤΑ,