LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 04-03-2013, 11:17 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by vali View Post
HI MORGAN ?

I requested a pdk from you to buy it. Of course ,after we wanted so much . at the end you said us i
Also bought from another person even you said his name to me I email to him . but he didn't any
Answer to me so not put the blame on me and not disturb of me . because you said I don't produe pdk myself and I buy it from others so I don't believe that you are a producer at the end for what you say these so mach lying . regard
بله، من به یاد داشته باشید، شما در حال درست را نداشته باشند، کارخانه آشکارساز، و ارسال آشکارساز به کشور خود؛ زیرا تقریبا غیر ممکن است تشریفات است.

با توجه به

yes,thats correct,i dont have LRL factory,its hobby.
The other problem ,is not possible to send PDK to your country becouse of formalities.

regards
Old 01-11-2014, 05:43 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
بله، من به یاد داشته باشید، شما در حال درست را نداشته باشند، کارخانه آشکارساز، و ارسال آشکارساز به کشور خود؛ زیرا تقریبا غیر ممکن است تشریفات است.

با توجه به

yes,thats correct,i dont have LRL factory,its hobby.
The other problem ,is not possible to send PDK to your country becouse of formalities.

regards

Hi dear Morgan
Saw this comment here and request schemas as well as from most problems with their territories.
and I saw that you do not pouver produce more than two or three devices in one month.
so you're a designer and you updated 3 or 4 types of PDK.
and you said that even copies of your PDK does not work well.
So I have a proposal for you and to help other people to do his PDK
to give them at least the first scheme first PDK 2.1
And that I do myself. in my LRL. I give the free version first. that can make the first version, can also last and update.

becaufe it there's a proverb "Thing does not have No Gives "

and thanks for all we are all researchers and also poor patients by Gold

<< My channel >> << My shop >>

Please do not demand Private Messages .... I cant reply all here....For more information you can send me email ....Thank you for understanding
Old 03-23-2014, 10:55 PM
Guru

This is not true
If you move cables from the coil, may be but the rest is not affected

Quote:
the great problem on this PDK-2 or others 2.1 or 2.2 or even 3 , once opened and the wires moved from the original position,they cant work the same again...

Adreas,how you go to TUNE this PDK ???
Old 03-24-2014, 12:21 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
OK nelson, but where is clear schematic?

From those Andreas photo you cannot copy something useful. At least I am not able to reproduce something usable from those photo, are you?

There are hundreds of such schematics on web, and probably even Morgan don't know anymore which of those he took as basis.

At least, no matter of design, all those passive receiver work in LRL detection the same way, mean - no way.

I am sure that Morgan is copying this passive receiver circuit:

Hi dear WM6

But I can copy that hehehehe look here

and andreas is right

And I have share it free for all

http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...ad.php?t=18964

Yes Nelson you are right not problem if move the cable from coil for PDK !!!!!not tust not work if open the cover or move cables

and also for OMBD not need calibration is same the PDK Circuit not have special for me.. and Andreas said need 3 hours for calibration!!!!!

Hi andreas What need Calibrate?? not have and not need Calibration
Attached Images

Please do not demand Private Messages .... I cant reply all here....For more information you can send me email ....Thank you for understanding
Old 03-24-2014, 07:15 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolas View Post

Hi Nicolas
I don't want to offend you
You know we'll all about microprocessor or proteus, but... about design a real electronic LRL , I think you know nothing.
The true is one. PDK need a calibration. For example your PCB design from PDK don't work in practice, but.... is not my right to publish here a PCB better for this project or publish more pics about place (inside PDK) distance between parts etc etc
tHe difference between a simple circuit - LRL are... difference design PCB, place wires and small critical extra tips.
Other example. CIrcuit DCH85. This circuit is correct, but ONE part has false value. Logical Alonso need a trimmer for this part, but if he put a trimmer is very easy build a clone and real work a commercial clones project . The better choice by Alonso is .. use a standard value from this part and maybe .. some units work other countries better or not
I think with this method, Alonso try protect unit.
In this case, i think is better for you my friend, you must work only with electronic rods, this "technology" you know well.
Now if you believe you can build a PDK, please try it. All people my country try- build a clone without results outside lab, maybe you are lucky man.
They are my opinions after 25 years learn LRL
best wishes
Old 03-24-2014, 10:29 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDREAS View Post
Hi Nicolas
I don't want to offend you

Now if you believe you can build a PDK, please try it. All people my country try- build a clone without results outside lab, maybe you are lucky man.
They are my opinions after 25 years learn LRL
First thank you to not offend me . I also would not do it ever. just some advice and opinions.

Is what I know is that PDK ? Morgan or yours ? ! each of you say what is his. reading this topic .

and after me is a part of receiving circuit of Alonso. proof is here draw by yourself .

Please do not try to say things that are incorrect. Here is the trust

But I encourage the diligent and works and looking develops and adds

As if you were talking about Morgan 's PDK , nothing special my friend and no clearance between the composents . and no calibration needed

So for your OMBD it is special in its circuit that is a mix between PD and PDK and mineoro

So what to talk you away party electronics . did not care for this type of PDK or Your OMBD . Unless the coils ( for I know that stuff. This is my domain and my specialty is in electrical engineering ) .

of how lucky you were talking about? I built a real LRL long range 1500m
and I built a functional PDK .

and I want to build a machine like yours OMBD = PDK along with a distance more than 1500m without coils. especially using a large IR range 1500m magnetic field detection . and need not etalonage in laboratories.

Old 03-24-2014, 12:39 PM
Guru

Hi Nicolas

Is that crypton circuit you posted?

Quote:
Hi dear WM6

But I can copy that hehehehe look here

and andreas is right

And I have share it free for all

http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...ad.php?t=18964

Yes Nelson you are right not problem if move the cable from coil for PDK !!!!!not tust not work if open the cover or move cables

and also for OMBD not need calibration is same the PDK Circuit not have special for me.. and Andreas said need 3 hours for calibration!!!!!

Old 03-24-2014, 01:35 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson View Post
Hi Nicolas

Is that crypton circuit you posted?

Hi nelson we are talking about PDK and OMBD make with part of circuit Alonso PD and Morgan and Andreas said need Calibration in laboratories.But for me I not saw any Calibration to need

Maybe in PD need Calibrate coils and ferrite to Zero point but in PDK and OMBD nothing come calibrate

Old 03-24-2014, 02:22 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi nelson we are talking about PDK and OMBD make with part of circuit Alonso PD and Morgan and Andreas said need Calibration in laboratories.But for me I not saw any Calibration to need

Maybe in PD need Calibrate coils and ferrite to Zero point but in PDK and OMBD nothing come calibrate
Please trust me
I am sure 100% PDK need calibration or you can find best point with luck.
I see PCB-pic your post #81, this design PCB is better for PDK
Regarding OBMD only same circuit having with other lrl is the output stage 555 with Βuzzer and small modifications. This section for me is classic and very simple stability. Therefore we can have an opinion, but i assure you that it is wrong why you insult me, ​​when you put in the same category a OBMD as PDK
You know well, never i publish or write opinions about others commercial projects, if i have not my hands.
Especially if i don't know or I have not seen with my own eyes a circuit, i believe my opinions would be fantastic
Always I respect design units of the other because they have worked enough for .
In this case i returning again, PDK need calibration and this is not fantastic.
I have not more , for me this threard is closed
best regards
Old 03-24-2014, 03:23 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDREAS View Post
Please trust me
I am sure 100% PDK need calibration or you can find best point with luck.
I see PCB-pic your post #81, this design PCB is better for PDK
Regarding OBMD only same circuit having with other lrl is the output stage 555 with Βuzzer and small modifications. This section for me is classic and very simple stability. Therefore we can have an opinion, but i assure you that it is wrong why you insult me, ​​when you put in the same category a OBMD as PDK
You know well, never i publish or write opinions about others commercial projects, if i have not my hands.
Especially if i don't know or I have not seen with my own eyes a circuit, i believe my opinions would be fantastic
Always I respect design units of the other because they have worked enough for .
In this case i returning again, PDK need calibration and this is not fantastic.
I have not more , for me this threard is closed
best regards
Quote:
but i assure you that it is wrong why you insult me, ​​when you put in the same category a OBMD as PDK
Do not start your brother Andreas nature and the best of the best handsets
Of course it pooped device, as well as industry and design values
Sorry my brother that I hurt you unintentionally
I told you earlier I no offended you ever. and why Isult you my dear?!!!!! you have missunderstanding me. please not said that.

Quote:
I also never not talking about something I did not see him and did not have it checked and did not see what's inside after opening

You can look here what I wrote about your OMBD

http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...&postcount=426

But be confident that I will not Post that information private and out of respect for this course, our friends and trade also because I'm not stupid

http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...t=18587&page=7

Old 03-24-2014, 10:03 PM

Dear friends
I have PDK 2.1.
Calibration is necessary and required!
Regards!
Sneshko
Old 03-24-2014, 11:17 PM
Guru

Hi brother Nicolas , Andreas is right that need very critical adjust between ........ in PDK,
also so need critical adjust Alonso PD with Omega Coil, I build it before 3 years and was very difficult calibration.
But not have stability in Tx-Osc Frequency , have shift of frequency and need continious calibration with potans.

Regards.
Old 03-24-2014, 11:28 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson View Post
This is not true
If you move cables from the coil, may be but the rest is not affected
maybe you talking about the PDK-1, is less sensitive.

try to move something inside PDK-2 ,stay out of balance... I know why.
Old 03-24-2014, 11:50 PM
Guru

Quote:
Do not start your brother Andreas nature and the best of the best handsets
Of course it pooped device, as well as industry and design values
Sorry my brother that I hurt you unintentionally
I told you earlier I no offended you ever. and why Isult you my dear?!!!!! you have missunderstanding me. please not said that.

I also never not talking about something I did not see him and did not have it checked and did not see what's inside after opening

You can look here what I wrote about your OMBD

http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...&postcount=426

But be confident that I will not Post that information private and out of respect for this course, our friends and trade also because I'm not stupid

http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...t=18587&page=7
There are PDKs using the voltage regulator,this model is calibrated when turned ON and stay very stable all the time,however this kind of unit need 3X9V ,it more heavy and more expensive construction.Results on field are very good.

The PDKs more simple,no need the V.regulator circuit,and use only 2X9V. Of course it needs calibration time to time after turn ON. Results in field are amazing if the operator is very experienced,testimonials of great treasures found around the World with PDK users are TRUE.
Old 03-24-2014, 11:57 PM
Guru

Quote:
There are PDKs using the voltage regulator,this model is calibrated when turned ON and stay very stable all the time,however this kind of unit need 3X9V ,it more heavy and more expensive construction.Results on field are very good.

The PDKs more simple,no need the V.regulator circuit,and use only 2X9V. Of course it needs calibration time to time after turn ON. Results in field are amazing if the operator is very experienced,testimonials of great treasures found around the World with PDK users are TRUE.

Its becouse of the many atempts to clone PDK-2.1 that i will never sell any PDK-3 .

With PDK-3 I can CHALLENGE all LRLs in the world ! I think ...
Old 03-25-2014, 12:02 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by humhum View Post
Hi brother Nicolas , Andreas is right that need very critical adjust between ........ in PDK,
also so need critical adjust Alonso PD with Omega Coil, I build it before 3 years and was very difficult calibration.
But not have stability in Tx-Osc Frequency , have shift of frequency and need continious calibration with potans.

Regards.
Hi brother Humhum. How are you so times not see you here

My brother I know what I said. For PDK and OMBD not need Calibration my brother

If You or other said that. Ok. can said me where need calibration???

Calibration to find place for Coil or for what ??? please be reasonable.

But in Pd yes need to know the point zero that is correct between Omega coil and Ferrite coils. this is trust

thank you for your comment

Old 03-25-2014, 12:07 AM
Guru

Quote:
maybe you talking about the PDK-1, is less sensitive.

try to move something inside PDK-2 ,stay out of balance... I know why.

Hi morgan

You can said me one sample please for PDK 2. because I have that and need try if not working.

I love the work and also clearer and scientific

Old 03-25-2014, 12:11 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi brother Humhum. How are you so times not see you here

My brother I know what I said. For PDK and OMBD not need Calibration my brother

If You or other said that. Ok. can said me where need calibration???

Calibration to find place for Coil or for what ??? please be reasonable.

But in Pd yes need to know the point zero that is correct between Omega coil and Ferrite coils. this is trust

thank you for your comment
The RX receiver coil in the PDKs need to be TUNED otherwise the PDK not work fine,we talking about tuning the LRL, the CALIBRATION is made by external potentiometers to adjust sensitivity to desired level.
Tuning the coil is dificult task, i believe Andreas need 3 hours to tune the crypton.
At begining of my PDK-2.1 first model i stay 2 h tuning the coil for the best position according high capacitance in the circuits,to pick the gold target at best distance possible. Today i can tune one PDK coil in just 10 minutes.
Old 03-25-2014, 12:14 AM
Guru

Quote:

Yes this is true Morgan

And can build with 9V only but need modif transistor and parts of resistors the imortant is the pot of Gain and the curent base of transistor before out signal. Also the capacitor parallel to the passive coil

The field calibration work is required for all devices built our kind

Old 03-25-2014, 12:36 AM
Guru

Quote:
The RX receiver coil in the PDKs need to be TUNED otherwise the PDK not work fine,we talking about tuning the LRL, the CALIBRATION is made by external potentiometers to adjust sensitivity to desired level.
Tuning the coil is dificult task, i believe Andreas need 3 hours to tune the crypton.
At begining of my PDK-2.1 first model i stay 2 h tuning the coil for the best position according high capacitance in the circuits,to pick the gold target at best distance possible. Today i can tune one PDK coil in just 10 minutes.

Nice Morgan this is the trust response 10 mn yes. the position of coils and the Current for base to transistor before out signal, make be Pot (Gain) 20 k or other quite sour after the supply voltage of the circuit (3x9V) or (2x9V) or only (9V).

Thanks also for OMBD same calibration it have big coil center below the motherboard circuitry with two smal coil capacitif in parallel

and current absorpation IR controlled with OAP 741 and this not difficult to find the sensitive point.

Yes for first project need times you are the both or all need that me too in my LRL

Thanks to all, this is my critical opinion not need offended everyone.

The PDK's is good like work in some country but need progress to update that for all country. distance good but also with an other add to bandwith and amplitude...I think that

OMBD it's also good working all country
this is his forte but not distance.

With my respect to everyone that seeks and developed and built a good job
Attached Images

Old 03-25-2014, 06:11 PM

Default Calibration

MY GRANDMOTHER SAYS NEED CALIBRATION TO DETECT BURIED METAL
Old 03-25-2014, 06:47 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrTech View Post
Nice thank you..please ask to Grandmother if we need calibration to detect fresh metal also???

You should be neutral and not aimed Comment miserable .... Leave yourself loved at All

Old 03-27-2014, 11:28 PM

[SIZE="<font><font>6</font></font>"]My grandfather said that the great mother of someone requires calibration[/SIZE]: Lol:: Lol:
Old 04-04-2014, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouiarabe View Post
[SIZE="<font><font>6</font></font>"]My grandfather said that the great mother of someone requires calibration[/SIZE]: Lol:: Lol:
PD NEED CALIBRATION ..
Attached Images

Old 04-04-2014, 08:52 PM
Guru

We are not stupid not offended people please
respect all member here in forum

We know you built that but not send messages provocative

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrTech View Post
We are all hère looking for information. So then stop with your stupid message and let your family at house.