LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 01-06-2011, 12:45 AM
Guru

WOW... What a story.

Can you tell us the amazing story of this one here too?
Attached Images

Old 01-06-2011, 01:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Yes, maybe a few pf is enough to send the 10 Hz to the input of Q1.
Doubtful. The capacitive reactance of a few pF to a 10 Hz signal and even it's 7th harmonic is way too high to inject any meaningful signal into Q1.

HH Rudy,
MXT, HeadHunter Wader

Do or do not. There is no try.
Yoda
Old 01-06-2011, 02:31 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy
Doubtful. The capacitive reactance of a few pF to a 10 Hz signal and even it's 7th harmonic is way too high to inject any meaningful signal into Q1.
That's how I see it too.
But then I remember watching the clock signal from a 3v calculator on an oscilloscope including the voltage rise and fall, picked up with a 3 inch dia loop of speaker wire held up to 5 cm away from the calculator.
After moving more than 5 cm away, the calculator signal became too weak to see in the noise that the probe was picking up from the air (done outdoors away from electronics except the oscilloscope).
I also saw this same signal a little cleaner when using a 3 cm square aluminum foil in an alligator clip held up to 5 cm away from the calculator.
I confirmed this was indeed the calculator signal by checking the actual signal on the circuit board. The actual signal was the same, but stronger, and without the artifacts that tended to change the wave shapes.
For most common calculators, I saw square waves that ranged from about 30 Hz to nearly 600 Hz. When measuring from the circuit board, these square waves were clear, and not nearly buried in all kinds of sine wave noise from the air that ranged from AF to RF.

At first I thought it might be EMI I was seeing from the rise and fall times of the clocking, which showed some minor ringing at the edges. But the high and low voltages were preserved, albeit in reduced amplitude.
So it was not simply EMI from the rising and falling edges. When holding a 3 cm square plate at a distance more than 2-3 cm in the air, the capacitance is in the extremely small ranges where we would not expect any capacitive coupling that could be seen on an oscilloscope.

You can try it yourself. You can probably pick up the calculator clocking by simply connecting an alligator clip to the end of your probe and moving it around the calculator to see where the strong areas are.
(Strongest places I found were close to the display and just below it where the processor is). It seems to me the calculator clocking at 3v around 30Hz is not so much different than the Atmel 5v signal clocking at 10 Hz.

Any ideas of what caused the calculator clocking signal to transfer through a few cm of air to the oscilloscope probe?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-06-2011, 07:04 AM
Guru

Quote:
Yes, maybe a few pf is enough to send the 10 Hz to the input of Q1. As long as the noise in the air is not too strong to make the 10 Hz seem invisible.
Now we finally see the design ideas of Mineoro. Fred was correct. The design seems a lot like the pistol detector.
When we look at the design, we see the same design concept we found in the pistol detector, and using the same kind of details including a beep circuit.
This was definitely started as an Alonso design.

Thank you for the schematic, Geo.
Do you think anyone will use it to make a treasure locator?

Best wishes,
J_P
Hi J_P.
I don't know if anyone will use the schematic to construct a Mineoro clone .
Maybe anyone can make a small modification to it and to experiment with it.
Minime said that his version (very small diferences) is based on a ferrite and coil in the position of ion champer.
The basic reason that i post the schematic here is because::::
I learned a lot of things from this site, so i wanted to put a "small stone" to this building, to Carl's building.....the Geotech1!!!!

Regards
Old 01-06-2011, 07:32 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo
Hi J_P.
I don't know if anyone will use the schematic to construct a Mineoro clone .
Maybe anyone can make a small modification to it and to experiment with it.
Minime said that his version (very small diferences) is based on a ferrite and coil in the position of ion champer.
The basic reason that i post the schematic here is because::::
I learned a lot of things from this site, so i wanted to put a "small stone" to this building, to Carl's building.....the Geotech1!!!!

Regards
Thank you Geo,
I won't use this schematic to make a treasure locator either. But already I had lots of fun studying the Mineoro theories and circuit design methods.
You are correct. We can learn much about what the Mineoro factory is thinking from looking at the circuit.

We see Dr. hung cannot give any believable answers to the questions I asked. Instead he tries to trick people into playing his stupid circuit games.
Should we conclude that Dr. hung has the same opinion of the Mineoro circuit operation as we read on the old Mineoro pages before they removed them?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-06-2011, 07:46 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
We see Dr. hung cannot give any believable answers to the questions I asked. Instead he tries to trick people into playing his stupid circuit games.
Should we conclude that Dr. hung has the same opinion of the Mineoro circuit operation as we read on the old Mineoro pages before they removed them?
It appears that Dr Hung is finding this thread too difficult to follow, and has had to revert back to very basic circuit theory. Unfortunately he has not yet learned which way round to put the LED symbol, so he used a big black blob instead to cover up his lack of knowledge.
Old 01-06-2011, 08:13 AM
Guru

Quote:
Thank you Geo,
I won't use this schematic to make a treasure locator either. But already I had lots of fun studying the Mineoro theories and circuit design methods.
You are correct. We can learn much about what the Mineoro factory is thinking from looking at the circuit.

Best wishes,
J_P

-
Attached Images

Old 01-06-2011, 08:30 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
It appears that Dr Hung is finding this thread too difficult to follow, and has had to revert back to very basic circuit theory. Unfortunately he has not yet learned which way round to put the LED symbol, so he used a big black blob instead to cover up his lack of knowledge.
Don't even recognize an animated model in Proteus?
Old 01-06-2011, 10:39 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post

Don't even recognize an animated model in Proteus?
Mineoros can be animated in Proteus? You mean animaled?
Old 01-06-2011, 11:32 AM
Guru

HiJ_player

Perhaps you are right, if we look for the 10M resistor between the brass rod and the 27V, the very low impedance of the BC548 it can destroy any picoampere signal and so this appears as a gadget without any usefullness. In my tests for picoampere or picovolt signal I use TL081 or CA3130 not sure a bipolar transistor.

Best regards
Old 01-06-2011, 11:38 AM
Guru

Hung science: He "explains":

Old 01-06-2011, 11:54 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancoItaly View Post
HiJ_player

Perhaps you are right, if we look for the 10M resistor between the brass rod and the 27V, the very low impedance of the BC548 it can destroy any picoampere signal and so this appears as a gadget without any usefullness. In my tests for picoampere or picovolt signal I use TL081 or CA3130 not sure a bipolar transistor.

Best regards
Hello my friend Franco. I'm sorry to inform you that contrary to your belief, this has a specific purpose indeed.
Also, the schematic has some errors.
But I guess I have already talked too much.
Old 01-06-2011, 12:07 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Also, the schematic has some errors.
Hmmm ... this seems to be a common theme.
Quote:
But I guess I have already talked too much.
You could say that.

It's time for you give up. You're fighting a losing battle. ... and still no-one is leaping to your defense.
Think about it.
Old 01-06-2011, 12:17 PM
Guru

Morning Ozzy.
Hope your eyes are better today.

Do you usually need someone defending you?
Old 01-06-2011, 12:25 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Morning Ozzy.
Hope your eyes are better today.

Do you usually need someone defending you?
1/10 for effort.
Old 01-06-2011, 12:42 PM
Guru

Hi Hung
I don't say that Mineoro is not working, I think that the phenomenon is real and I have verified this in tests with my instruments, I think also that there are many approachs to make an LRL. I don't know if there are somme errors in Geo' schemas and I can only reason on what I see and the gold sensor sure it seems not very orthodox, elettronically speakink, but on the other hand I have build strange antenna that caused some improvements in my Lrl.

Best regards
Old 01-06-2011, 01:29 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Hung
I don't say that Mineoro is not working, I think that the phenomenon is real and I have verified this in tests with my instruments, I think also that there are many approachs to make an LRL. I don't know if there are somme errors in Geo' schemas and I can only reason on what I see and the gold sensor sure it seems not very orthodox, elettronically speakink, but on the other hand I have build strange antenna that caused some improvements in my Lrl.

Best regards
Hi Franco,
The simple fact that you have decided to build your own device means that you believe the aproach of long range detection of objects is possible.
I say that it's not only possible but a reality.

I wish you the best of luck and success with your LRL.
Old 01-06-2011, 02:35 PM
Guru

Quote:

I say that it's not only possible but a reality.
Maybe it is reality in Alaska, but for shure not in South America, especially not in Mineoro Hacienda.
Old 01-06-2011, 04:38 PM
Guru

Hi WM6
Did you have realized some instruments or tests respect lrl ? Or your convictions are based only on your knowledge of phisic and electronic ? I don't want to convince you, the same way as Esteban, Morgan, Geo or Hung. We have spent much time for experiments and tests, personally I have realized more than 10 pistol and I have been helped a lot by Esteban and non by private E-mail but by what was in our forum. I admit, I have build the "Morgan" pistol and it don't work for me, but I don't say that it doesn't work for Morgan. I think that it's very critical and only the person that he know the original he can make a working clone. But this was only a point of departure because I thought that in any case there was something true.

Best regards
Old 01-06-2011, 05:15 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancoItaly
Hi Hung

Best regards
Hi FrancoItaly,
Have you found good success with some Mineoro locator?

The reports I have read say the Mineoro locators were seen to work at the Mineoro factory demonstration area and at locations close to it... but at locations very far away from the factory, Mineoro locators do not work.
I read many stories of treasure recovery from people in Brazil and Paraguay. But I also read where Esteban says the Mineoro locators do not work as well as his experimental locators in Paraguay.

What happens when we move away from the Mineoro factory and friends of people who work at the factory?
I read reports of no detection of treasure in the USA, and very poor or no performance in Mexico.
I read no reports of treasure recovery using Mineoro in Canada, USSR, China, Korea, Japan, or Australia.
It seems the greater distance you travel from the Mineoro demonstration yard, the less stories you hear about Mineoro locating treasures.

We see Morgan reports only on a lucky day they find any detection using Mineoro in Portugal. And his simple passive receiver always works better than Mineoro.
In Greece, we find even less detection. Greek experimenters do not take the time to make clones of Mineoro locators.
The story I read is some people have found evidence of a phenomenon, but Mineoros cannot locate this phenomenon except when near the Mineoro factory testing grounds, or when you are a friend of the people who work at the Mineoro factory. The reports I read say Mineoro will not work at all unless you are very lucky to find a day when the Mineoro is not making random beeps or silence.
And if you find a lucky day when it is working, it will give poor performance.

I also see some evidence of a phenomenon associated with long time buried treasure. But I don't see believable evidence that Mineoro locators can find any buried treasure or any fresh gold from a long range. Maybe the Mineoro locator will show similar poor performance in Italy.
Or am I wrong?
Have you seen Mineoro locators working in Italy to find treasures at long range?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-06-2011, 05:47 PM
Guru

Hi J_P.
Now all are simple, very simple.
All the story with this detectors is the passive receivers who can detect the static fields. All are the same or about the same. So with good conditions they have the ability to locate an old buried object. But only with very good conditions and if the object has made a topic field.....
We see the same story.....
The first pistols from Alonso, the second pistols or DCH85 and the third pistols inside large box the Mineoro PDC... FG...etc. All are a passive receiver as Alonso Pistol who own Morgan.
At Greece there is a person who made Mineoro clones but with some modifications as he says, but the results from the persons who bought them are not good. I am sure that there are LRLs who works very good and with every condition but they work on other principle.....

Regards
Old 01-06-2011, 06:26 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo
Hi J_P.
All the story with this detectors is the passive receivers who can detect the static fields. All are the same or about the same. So with good conditions they have the ability to locate an old buried object. But only with very good conditions and if the object has made a topic field.....
The first pistols from Alonso, the second pistols or DCH85 and the third pistols inside large box the Mineoro PDC... FG...etc. All are a passive receiver as Alonso Pistol who own Morgan.
At Greece there is a person who made Mineoro clones but with some modifications as he says, but the results from the persons who bought them are not good. I am sure that there are LRLs who works very good and with every condition but they work on other principle.....

Regards
Hi Geo,
I see you have concluded the passive receiver is the working circuit that helps to find buried things. This is the same idea as Geologists use for their VLF receivers to find buried things when they make their surveys. I see Geologists also use signal generators to broadcast at their search field for their receivers if there is no available signal.

It seems to me your LRL ides is not too much different than the Geologists idea for locating things buried in the ground. In your case, you have modified the kinds of equipment that geologists use to be a small pistol that is easy to carry. But it is certain your idea is not to use the principle of "love ions" crashing to make femto and atto second pulses. I believe you would find better success with dowsing than with "love ions".

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-06-2011, 08:45 PM
Guru

Hi J_P.
Don't forget that i am also good at dowsing!!!!

Regards
Old 01-06-2011, 10:48 PM
Guru

Quote:

I think that it's very critical and only the person that he know the original he can make a working clone.
Hi FrancoItaly

All originals are very known and there is nothing serious to clone.

Such view (Like: only one person know last LRL secrets) is mystical approach and don't suit serious researcher.

Such mystical approach suit only scammers like mineoro and rangertell. They need it to scam business continuation.

If you use electronic in dowsing rod, you use known science, nothing mystical. So if it does not work, there is nothing mystical too. It is very simple: it does not work. And no mineoros funny boxes, no rangertell calculator sticks and no other scam crap, does work as claimed. No one (except in his fraudulent videos).

But if you need some mystical for your soul, you can find it. Everywhere. In electronic dowsing rods too.

I wish you good luck with your dowsing and be careful to not over-dowse your life.
Old 01-06-2011, 11:45 PM
Guru

Default LRL are simple E. M.F. locators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi J_P.

Regards

Yes,you are correct.
Remember that Esteban found jesuitic treasure with Andy Flind E.M.F circuit...