LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 08-25-2010, 02:08 PM
Guru

Hello Andreas, nice talking to you again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDREAS View Post
O.K Hung. I have a PDC210 and now is ready with full mods.
You mean, you opened the device and modified it? Why did you need to do this? Also what kind of mods did you do?

Quote:
My house is very near Archeology area with many-many olds buried silver-gold coins. Do you want.. know if mineoro work or not? No problems
Everyday for one months morning, afternoon, night i go for tests with mineoro (distance this archeology area only 200meters for my house).
If work .. after one month we can know. This is a big test. Wait news.
The PDC altough excelent for long range detection, is troublesome to pinpoint small targets such as coins. If they are spread, when you are over the exact point and it the coins happen to be spread in the ground, the fields interact and is very difficult to pinpoint them one by one. The PDC features a microcontroler and its architecture did not allow reducing gain and still get the signal. This does not happen with the FG architecture. If doing this with the PDC the signal is lost.
My friend Celi, detected more than 20 gold coins with the PDC but when exactly over the target, he could not pinpoint them. He had to use his MP10 to do it.
But from long range the fields sum up and you get directional beeps.

Yeah, I would like to know about your tests results. Please shoot a video so that I can see what is going on.
Thanks.
Old 08-25-2010, 03:05 PM
Guru

You mean, you opened the device and modified it? Why did you need to do this? Also what kind of mods did you do?
You know well, i have not problem open device and modified it
The PDC altough excelent for long range detection, is troublesome to pinpoint small targets such as coins.
I know that.. but in this case i want.... only beeeeeeeeeeeeps
The PDC features a microcontroler and its architecture did not allow reducing gain and still get the signal. This does not happen with the FG architecture. If doing this with the PDC the signal is lost.
Microcontroler use only make a wave 10HZ and make put beeps alarm. Here we have not magic tip, only a low cost tip.
 My friend Celi, detected more than 20 gold coins with the PDC but when exactly over the target, he could not pinpoint them.
After one month, if work or not i know well. But.... why i am afraid don't work
He had to use his MP10 to do it.
My monster 2-box is better for MP10

Hung
I begin this test for all members here,if work mineoro devices or not.
For me is lost time, but a very interest experiment.
I think is time we know if mineoro LRL are true machines or not. I am not interest make a video for this. If work I present here, if not.. I present here too.
I start tomorrow morning
Regards
Old 08-25-2010, 05:24 PM

Quote:
The PDC altough excelent for long range detection, is troublesome to pinpoint small targets such as coins.
The PDC features a microcontroler and its architecture did not allow reducing gain and still get the signal. This does not happen with the FG architecture. If doing this with the PDC the signal is lost.
Microcontroler use only make a wave 10HZ and make put beeps alarm. Here we have not magic tip, only a low cost tip.
 My friend Celi, detected more than 20 gold coins with the PDC but when exactly over the target, he could not pinpoint them.

Hung
I think is time we know if mineoro LRL are true machines or not. I am not interest make a video for this. If work I present here, if not.. I present here too.
I start tomorrow morning
Regards

So the TRUTH shall come soon !!!!!
Old 08-25-2010, 07:03 PM
Guru

gshsnnnnn after 12 years of me in this site, i await an true lrl video
Old 08-25-2010, 10:04 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by detectoman View Post
gshsnnnnn after 12 years of me in this site, i await an true lrl video
12 year waiting ??!! want a video ?

Name:  crazy_old_man.jpg
Views: 4369
Size:  72.7 KB

(sorry admin, feel free to delete )
Old 08-26-2010, 03:46 AM
Guru

Quote:

Hung
I start tomorrow morning
Regards
Hi Andreas,
Yes, we are ready to see the results of a real test to see what Mineoro finds in Greece.
Please proceed with your test and show results here!

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-26-2010, 05:28 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
Interesting proposal, dear Geo.

I am not retired yet and september is otherwise out of my annual leave, but it is not excluded to obtain small additional holyday. Dowsing or not, for me it would be very interesting to meet esteemed TH colleague and excellent MD designer Geo and some of his friends.

Regarding dowsing test, Greece is not my terrain and I cannot prepare adequate field test condition to be scientifically valid. I may be present at such field test, no problem, but just as valid test can not be considered (I do not believe in tests, in which the same person hides and finds the target).

Of course I am very interested in dowsing test: like the implementation in sort of "Randy" test, and I can make all arrangements needed for such test (say 8 visually equal boxes one of those with gold target):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOsCnX-TKIY

I hope your teacher are willing to undergone such test (video inclusive).

I would wonder, if I could on the way to Greece to join our common dear friend ivconic.

Hi WM6.
Now i try to finish my work so to go for holidays (the second on this year, one week for fishing and another week to an island). When i will come back i will write to you for details.
About Ivica..... NO.
Ivica told "bad words about me so i don't like him"

Regards
Old 08-26-2010, 08:06 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi WM6.
Now i try to finish my work so to go for holidays (the second on this year, one week for fishing and another week to an island). When i will come back i will write to you for details.
About Ivica..... NO.
Ivica told "bad words about me so i don't like him"

Regards
Good Leo,

waiting for your report on holidays success, hope some interestning findings too.

My opinion about "bad words": those was only momental bad hormones - nothing fatal, but I respect your feelings.

Regards and happy hollidays.
Old 08-26-2010, 10:10 AM
Guru

Lightbulb

Very good, another offer for a serious test.
btw. gibon, what's with your tests? Already demotivated?

I have a very good idea for a test:

First search with an usual md until you find a non iron object. Film it. Now try if the Mineoro also detects it from a little distance. Also film this and now dig it out, also while filming.

This way would be shure that the Mineoro really finds something and now PLEASE no one tells that the MD destroys the "special aura" of this buried object so the Mineoro cannot be used on areas where usual MDs searched shorter or longer time before.

btw. Is there a minimum distance you have to be away from streets, houses or power lines for the Mineoro?

Is it possible wearing a cell phone and using a normal metal detector the same time? All these factors have to be shure known for successful work!

And very important:
Is there a minimum distance you have to hold the Mineoro above the ground or a limited range?
Old 08-26-2010, 11:19 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funfinder View Post
Very good, another offer for a serious test.
btw. gibon, what's with your tests? Already demotivated?
I have a very good idea for a test:..........................................
..................................... And very important:
Is there a minimum distance you have to hold the Mineoro above the ground or a limited range?
Hi Funfinder
Very interest your method for a fine test, but i have here one big problem
I can use a archeology area (see pic) only with my feet.. without MD. I have a area without make from archeology service holes and there are many-many old buried treasures. I am now 52 years old man , it's fine for me make everyday gym in this area and together make tests with mineoro device (only tests). Today morning i make one hour gym and half hour test with mineoro.
I have ,only three beeps, but i don't know yet, if this beeps are false or true. This afternoon i go again for gym and test again this beeps. I have one months for full test and a big archeology area. If i have real targets, I believe have experience occupy ..if work real mineoro device, after some days test.
best regards
Attached Images

Old 08-26-2010, 11:34 AM
Guru

Quote:

I have a very good idea for a test:

First search with an usual md until you find a non iron object. Film it. Now try if the Mineoro also detects it from a little distance. Also film this and now dig it out, also while filming.
Hi Funfinder,

your test proposal mean that we maintain with known target position. The same unacceptable thing as in case of target buried by dowser.

Your proposal can be acceptable only in case that target position is not known to dowser at all, even for near participants in the test. All bypass options must be excluded, including target positioning through involuntary facial mimics of participants.

Mineoro must to find unknown target at (for dowser) unknown position or all such test has no sense for serious consideration.
Old 08-26-2010, 12:08 PM
Guru

Quote:
Did I say anything that opening the device is a problem?
The problem relies in the fact that once you modify it, it might not be the original machine anymore , but something else.

I really would like to know how an original machine behaves there. Once you modify it, all standards are lost.
We also modified a PDC. It was a PDC2005. It's much more sensitive now even for small objects. Has even more range. Does is still make a PDC2005? Probably not, altough the changes were not major ones.

If I somehow had a chance to modify one of your devices, would it still be an Andreas device? No, it wouldn't.

The reason I asked you to shoot a video, was with the purpose to see how the PDC210 behaves there, specially in Greece as you and some european users claim it does not.
With images, I could try to understand what would be hapening up there.
Once you modified the machine to an unkown extent and also denies shooting a video, I remain here as I was about 5 years ago...
Still not able to 'see' what is going on.
Quote:
Maybe. I am not doubting it.
But I would really like to see your 2box detecting a long time buried pot of cold coins from 360 feet away.
And more recently, a box of gold and jewels from 120 feet away.

Show me.

Quote:
If it's a lost time, why bothering come back here to state again that the machine do not work in your region? You already did!

But still, it might not be a PDC anymore as I may never know what mod you did to the point of turning it into something else.

Your first sentence in your quote is misleading.
The Mineoro machines do work and it is just silly thinking otherwise.
What needs to be investigated is how effective they work in relation to other regions.

What I would really like to know is what exactly the problems are, some users complain about.
Watching a video would really help a lot.
Right now I only have Morgan's DC2008 video reacting to his buried gold medal and his report that his friends found gold with the DC2008 and DC2006. But no details and nothing else.

The main point in this discussion would be investigating the possibility that some users in this forum might not get the same results I, Esteban and Alonso and several others do in South America, IF this possibility exists.
And IF it exists, a video would be a good starting point.

Hopefuly some user will post a video.
Old 08-26-2010, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Hi Funfinder
Very interest your method for a fine test, but i have here one big problem
I can use a archeology area (see pic) only with my feet.. without MD. I have a area without make from archeology service holes and there are many-many old buried treasures. I am now 52 years old man , it's fine for me make everyday gym in this area and together make tests with mineoro device (only tests). Today morning i make one hour gym and half hour test with mineoro.
I have ,only three beeps, but i don't know yet, if this beeps are false or true. This afternoon i go again for gym and test again this beeps. I have one months for full test and a big archeology area. If i have real targets, I believe have experience occupy ..if work real mineoro device, after some days test.
best regards

Very Very Nice Place !!

I'm sure if you dig police shall come Straight away !!
Old 08-26-2010, 01:50 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Did I say anything that opening the device is a problem?.........................
The main point in this discussion would be investigating the possibility that some users in this forum might not get the same results I, Esteban and Alonso and several others do in South America, IF this possibility exists.
And IF it exists, a video would be a good starting point.

Hopefuly some user will post a video.
Hung, i want you know something. I have this PDC some years from a friend. Original without open, without crack etc. Original detect TV screen maximum distance 1meter.
Of course i make test with this machine same archeology area .. but without results. Nothing, nothing, nothing. I calibrate very-very critical all pots, but ... nothing.
After this, because i know well inside schematic-pcb mineoro device i open device and i make some critical mods. In this case in my laboratory machine work perfect.
TV screen can detect up 5meters distance. A car run (out city) can detect up 200meters distance. High voltage cables can detect up 300meters distance, without false signals.
Perfect machine for this applications. But the target is.. old buried metals.. In this case I don't want excuses, because I made mods. Original mineoro device don't work.With my delicate mods work in practice or not? If don't work now in real archeology area, sorry my friend.. but is a crap. I go from afternoon gym and of course new test
regards
Old 08-26-2010, 02:20 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hung, i want you know something. I have this PDC some years from a friend. Original without open, without crack etc. Original detect TV screen maximum distance 1meter.
Of course i make test with this machine same archeology area .. but without results. Nothing, nothing, nothing. I calibrate very-very critical all pots, but ... nothing.
After this, because i know well inside schematic-pcb mineoro device i open device and i make some critical mods. In this case in my laboratory machine work perfect.
TV screen can detect up 5meters distance. A car run (out city) can detect up 200meters distance. High voltage cables can detect up 300meters distance, without false signals.
Perfect machine for this applications. But the target is.. old buried metals.. In this case I don't want excuses, because I made mods. Original mineoro device don't work.With my delicate mods work in practice or not? If don't work now in real archeology area, sorry my friend.. but is a crap. I go from afternoon gym and of course new test
regards
There are two important points in your information.

First, you claim the original device did not detect in your arquelology area. I presume you mean it did not beep even with edge calibration.
Assuming this device was working fine and it was not deffective, its silence apparently would indicate the absence of gold there. But...

But you mentioned that this device originally detected TV screen from only 1 meter. And this is the first evidence that this device could have had a problem.
My PDC and many I have tested here, reacted to TV screen from 5 to 6 meters. If your device did this from only a meter, something definitely was not right.

OK, you claim to have modified this machine to be more sensitive. Fine. But this brings us to my second point.

Just because you make it sensitive to TV, electrical powerlines, 1.5 battery sparks, etc. absolutely does not mean that it will be more sensitive to gold.
I already stated this many times in the past when discussing the PD. Making it sensitive to the examples above only means it is more sensitive to many electric and ionic fields, but not necessarily that of gold's.

My PDC reacted to a 1.5 battery spark from 1.7 meters. The FG80 Tyon for instance only from 30 cms. But the Tyon would pick a fresh real small gold target from about 1.5 meter while the PDC from only 1 cm.

Making it sensitive to electric fields does not mean you will enhance the gold detection performance. In many cases, it might just be the opposite.

And most important. A working PDC will never be able to detect powerlines from 300 meters distance. Believe me, I owned the PDC for 5 years doing all the tests possible and dozens of field excursions. Only long time buried gold made this machine react at long range. And even if close to powerlines, which required reducing the calibration knob, it could still pick a gold target as the frequencies and phase are different. Although it would have to be a very big target actually.
Old 08-26-2010, 10:59 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6
Interesting proposal, dear Geo.

I am not retired yet and september is otherwise out of my annual leave, but it is not excluded to obtain small additional holyday. Dowsing or not, for me it would be very interesting to meet esteemed TH colleague and excellent MD designer Geo and some of his friends.

Regarding dowsing test, Greece is not my terrain and I cannot prepare adequate field test condition to be scientifically valid. I may be present at such field test, no problem, but just as valid test can not be considered (I do not believe in tests, in which the same person hides and finds the target).

Of course I am very interested in dowsing test: like the implementation in sort of "Randy" test, and I can make all arrangements needed for such test (say 8 visually equal boxes one of those with gold target):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOsCnX-TKIY

I hope your teacher are willing to undergone such test (video inclusive).

I would wonder, if I could on the way to Greece to join our common dear friend ivconic.
Hi WM6,
You have made an excellent decision.
I am sure you will have a wonderful holiday when you visit Croatia and Greece.
Be sure to take photos of the scenery so we can see the places you visit on your holiday.

Also, you will be able to make actual dowsing observations, so you will know what you are talking about when you observe if Geo can dowse or not.
You will be able to make forum posts with authority and facts when you talk about what you see happen when the Greek dowsers show you how they dowse.
Everyone will know you are stating facts, not opinions. And nobody can tell you your facts are wrong. Especially if you show videos.

I congratulate you for an excellent decision to make field observations.
I will be watching for when you return from your trip and make reports of what you see.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-27-2010, 08:20 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi WM6,
You have made an excellent decision.
I am sure you will have a wonderful holiday when you visit Croatia and Greece.
Be sure to take photos of the scenery so we can see the places you visit on your holiday.

Also, you will be able to make actual dowsing observations, so you will know what you are talking about when you observe if Geo can dowse or not.
You will be able to make forum posts with authority and facts when you talk about what you see happen when the Greek dowsers show you how they dowse.
Everyone will know you are stating facts, not opinions. And nobody can tell you your facts are wrong. Especially if you show videos.

I congratulate you for an excellent decision to make field observations.
I will be watching for when you return from your trip and make reports of what you see.

Best wishes,
J_P
Hi J_P

Croatia is in my neighbourhood, 1 hour by car to croatian beach.

But Greece is quite far, by car I ned first to pass Croatia, Serbia and Macedonia to reach Greece. Mentioned continental route mean at least 10 hour of driving. There are beach route Croatia, Bosnia & Hercegovina, Montenegro, Albania, Greece too but more unpleasant and is not my choice.

I am very interested to do such tests so I hope seriously that we (Geo and I) can to negotiate adequte period, if not in comming september then once later.
Old 08-27-2010, 09:43 AM
Guru

Exclamation

Hung, thx alot for all your explanations
and we came now to a very important topic:

What other - always available - things besides fresh or long time ago buried treasures forces the Mineoro device to react?!?!

Because if we exactly know that, everyone in the whole world can control if his Mineoro really works, if it also really would detect buried gold etc.!

An example:
The solar charger works in pure sunlight but also if you hold it close to some bright lamp, even at night.

The same way it should be possible that the Mineoro outputs special or even strong signals.

btw. this with the TV detection could be misleading!
We have to know exactly the diameter of the TVs screen and if its cathode-ray-tube or LCD.

And if the usual "electrostatic" noise detection doesn't indicate if the Mineoro is capable in finding gold because or even is "contra-indicative" we need some other unmisleading possibility to test it.

Is there something reliable?

Is it possible buiding some simple electronical device that radiates on a special "gold" frequency so the Mineoro at least can be tested with this?

Is the Mineoro's circuit very sensitive to changing temperature? 'Cause in Europe sometime it's much colder, compared to brazil! But the temperature in Greece should be almost the same...

However - remember the solar charger... - is there also a similar way how to test the Mineoro that it is really working without errors???

And maybe ANDREAS' unit now is "overmodified" so it doesn't detect Gold any longer? At least for ANDREAS we need a shure indicator if the Mineoro works or not!

And it would also of great help for any potential buyers, because those could directly test after shipping in their home-country if the unit still and really works flawless!
Old 08-27-2010, 10:16 AM
Guru

Quote:
H

maybe ANDREAS' unit now is "overmodified" so it doesn't detect Gold any longer?

!
Yes or it is "overmodified", or humidity is to high, or humidity is to low, or it is to cold, or it is to hot, or grass is to high - or to wet, or there was unproper vegetation, or highway was to close, or near church make influence, or soil vibrate, or river was to rush, or dowser has bad feelings, or, or , or , or, ........... there was always tausands of excuse why mineoro expensive crap is not working.
Old 08-27-2010, 12:05 PM
Guru

[quote=Funfinder;116258]..........................
And maybe ANDREAS' unit now is "overmodified" so it doesn't detect Gold any longer? At least for ANDREAS we need a shure indicator if the Mineoro works or not!............

quote]
Funfinder i don't make "overmodified", but a make a "servis" for better results. I don't open clasifier-box and don't open "general-PCB with protection". Only very delicate mods. You must be sure now, this device work perfect (inside laboratory). In practice we see .
I present my tests new thread by j_player.
best regards
Old 08-27-2010, 04:49 PM
Guru

Default PDC 210

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
There are two important points in your information.

First, you claim the original device did not detect in your arquelology area. I presume you mean it did not beep even with edge calibration.
Assuming this device was working fine and it was not deffective, its silence apparently would indicate the absence of gold there. But...

But you mentioned that this device originally detected TV screen from only 1 meter. And this is the first evidence that this device could have had a problem.
My PDC and many I have tested here, reacted to TV screen from 5 to 6 meters. If your device did this from only a meter, something definitely was not right.

OK, you claim to have modified this machine to be more sensitive. Fine. But this brings us to my second point.

Just because you make it sensitive to TV, electrical powerlines, 1.5 battery sparks, etc. absolutely does not mean that it will be more sensitive to gold.
I already stated this many times in the past when discussing the PD. Making it sensitive to the examples above only means it is more sensitive to many electric and ionic fields, but not necessarily that of gold's.

My PDC reacted to a 1.5 battery spark from 1.7 meters. The FG80 Tyon for instance only from 30 cms. But the Tyon would pick a fresh real small gold target from about 1.5 meter while the PDC from only 1 cm.

Making it sensitive to electric fields does not mean you will enhance the gold detection performance. In many cases, it might just be the opposite.

And most important. A working PDC will never be able to detect powerlines from 300 meters distance. Believe me, I owned the PDC for 5 years doing all the tests possible and dozens of field excursions. Only long time buried gold made this machine react at long range. And even if close to powerlines, which required reducing the calibration knob, it could still pick a gold target as the frequencies and phase are different. Although it would have to be a very big target actually.
Hello

I have one MINEORO PDC 210,modificated in Damasio´s Garopaba factory,it detect TV 5meters,spark 1,5 V 1meter,and not detect gold coin or ring even 1 cm from the ionic chamber...As i can see your PDC can detect...WHY ?

Here whe are in PD modification threads,so i present one good modification,and now the PD can work more accurate.The INTENSITY METER and the multiturn Pot. make it very good to work,and allways calibrated into limits.

Regards

Name:  PD with intensity meter.JPG
Views: 3370
Size:  185.4 KB
Old 08-27-2010, 05:02 PM
Guru

dear brodhy morgan, mm, if you pd need work in limit, isnt good, these seems how you need stabilice major you cacharro may be whit other component, or need any modifications what i soon can say you, but these is the alonso pd? how you had disarm and expand, these not of property? what happ whit you pd prototipe? is in wastepapers?
an embrace at you and all members
Old 08-27-2010, 06:10 PM
Guru

Default PD

Quote:
Originally Posted by detectoman View Post
dear brodhy morgan, mm, if you pd need work in limit, isnt good, these seems how you need stabilice major you cacharro may be whit other component, or need any modifications what i soon can say you, but these is the alonso pd? how you had disarm and expand, these not of property? what happ whit you pd prototipe? is in wastepapers?
an embrace at you and all members

The Alonso´s PD is already mine some time ago,i buy it,is better than my PD clone,and this improvments only make it better for searching.
I buy this PD becouse is a true LONG RANGE LOCATOR
Old 08-27-2010, 07:17 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan
The Alonso´s PD is already mine some time ago,i buy it,is better than my PD clone,and this improvments only make it better for searching.
I buy this PD becouse is a true LONG RANGE LOCATOR
Hi Morgan,
I am happy for you. You are now the owner of the famous Alonso PD.

I would be interested to see a video if you have time to make one. I would like to see on a very dry day (less than 30% humidity) the distance the Alonso PD can detect the known gold medal you have buried for many years. And in the same video, I would like to see the distance you can detect the same medal with your best Mineoro locator. It would be good to measure the maximum distance in meters from the known location of the medal when you begin to hear definite beeps of the treasure.

If you have time to make this video on a dry day, it can show the difference between detection of the Alonso PD and other Mineoro locators in Portugal.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-27-2010, 11:48 PM
Guru

Default PD and MINEORO

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Morgan,
I am happy for you. You are now the owner of the famous Alonso PD.

I would be interested to see a video if you have time to make one. I would like to see on a very dry day (less than 30% humidity) the distance the Alonso PD can detect the known gold medal you have buried for many years. And in the same video, I would like to see the distance you can detect the same medal with your best Mineoro locator. It would be good to measure the maximum distance in meters from the known location of the medal when you begin to hear definite beeps of the treasure.

If you have time to make this video on a dry day, it can show the difference between detection of the Alonso PD and other Mineoro locators in Portugal.

Best wishes,
J_P
Hi J_P

I will find some time to make a video.

The PD not as problems with umidity. The problems are with rain days or very hot days up to 45 degree,its where the distances reduce a lot.

About the mineoro DC 2008 is the one i can trust,but catch the medal not everytime,it was very lucky detect the medal when Geo was here,anyway it start some beeps only above the medal,but PD detection is 2m-3m.

Regards