LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 10-22-2011, 04:19 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
nothing new about LRLs... just big claims and jokes I see
Jokes yes, it's healthy. Except when censored.
And big claims... Hum... with or without the treasure found?

See ya Max, gotta go back to the field.
Old 10-22-2011, 04:51 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Jokes yes, it's healthy. Except when censored.
And big claims... Hum... with or without the treasure found?

See ya Max, gotta go back to the field.
Hung - you have just had your second warning!

I know that in the past there have been many personally abusive posts here. Several even against yourself. In particular, the ones concerning your secret LRL bunker, and whether you have a doctorate or not. Of course, some may say that you brought these comments upon yourself, by displaying a signature with the word "debunkering" (which, by the way, is not a word in the English language), and by communicating with Myron Evans (who refers to you as Dr Hung). Yes, we've seen the emails.

This behaviour is now being strictly controlled. You may even have noticed the return of a very polite Max.

Unless you would like an enforced absence from the Geotech Forums, please mend your ways and quit posting personal abuse. It is usually you that sparks others into retaliating with similar posts anyway. Personally, I don't think your absence would harm this forum in any way. I cannot recall even one of your posts that contained any useful information.

You have been warned.
Old 10-22-2011, 05:05 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
This is because you think this way that you are convinced dowsing works, and the we have never seen a real proof of it.
Yes, until you see a real dowsing man. Then you will come with Us......

Regards
Old 10-22-2011, 05:12 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Hung - you have just had your second warning!

I know that in the past there have been many personally abusive posts here. Several even against yourself. In particular, the ones concerning your secret LRL bunker, and whether you have a doctorate or not. Of course, some may say that you brought these comments upon yourself, by displaying a signature with the word "debunkering" (which, by the way, is not a word in the English language), and by communicating with Myron Evans (who refers to you as Dr Hung). Yes, we've seen the emails.

This behaviour is now being strictly controlled. You may even have noticed the return of a very polite Max.

Unless you would like an enforced absence from the Geotech Forums, please mend your ways and quit posting personal abuse. It is usually you that sparks others into retaliating with similar posts anyway. Personally, I don't think your absence would harm this forum in any way. I cannot recall even one of your posts that contained any useful information.

You have been warned.
I don't see who is the mistake from Hung
Old 10-22-2011, 05:15 PM
Guru

No kidding? How hypocrite.
You are the one who starts the silly little comic strips and when I follow, you pick on me...

See, this is what I mean about bad administration in forums, besides taking it personal, you insist in ridiculing other's beliefs, and also insist in projecting personal (wrong) opinions about matters you completely ignore as they were true.

This is what I call real bad 'moderating' or whatever you call it in this 'forum'.
If you were honest about doing at least a fair job, you would clearly state that the 'gems' your post are your particular views and most important, you would never try to ridicule other's point of views contrary to your own.

Pal, this forum is history for me. I already told that Esteban and I would not waste time with empty BS here anymore.
As for me, what I would be here for anyway? Discussing about what since I have everything I need?

But I admit sometimes I hang around here just to read some posts, have fun and to manifest myself against injustices as I am doing now towards you.

You also be warned that everytime I get to read one of your temptatives of these said 'injustices' or bad administration against posts from us members, I will express it democratically but also incisively.

See ya, 'amigo'.
Old 10-22-2011, 05:16 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Of course not. I have deleted them.
Old 10-22-2011, 05:26 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
No kidding? How hypocrite.
You are the one who starts the silly little comic strips and when I follow, you pick on me...
Hung - you know very well your statement is untrue. Whenever you are unable to respond to a post in a civilised manner, you resort to personal abuse. This has happened many times, and now must cease. If you want to post nonsense and be personally abusive, do it over on TNET.

I know others have occasionally overstepped the mark, and it may have been ignored by the Administrators, but you have had more than your fair share of infractions. Sometimes it's not so much that you've posted something you shouldn't have, as the number of times it happens. Even when you do post something remotely related to the topic under discussion, you either ignore any direct questions, or skirt around the answer like a bad politician.

In future you would do better to go into read-only mode, as far as these forums are concerned.

Take note...
Old 10-22-2011, 05:27 PM
Guru

Quote:
No mistake Geo. I just posted a joke and he got offended. He starts the funny pics and then blame other for doing it.

I posted this same funny pic in the Treasurenet forum. It's there right now for some laughs.
Regards.
Old 10-22-2011, 05:29 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
No mistake Geo. I just posted a joke and he got offended. He starts the funny pics and then blame other for doing it.

I posted this same funny pic in the Treasurenet forum. It's there right now for some laughs.
Regards.
There was no offence. I'm just trying to get you to clean up your act. So far, you're not doing a very good job of convincing me.
Old 10-22-2011, 05:32 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Hung - you know very well your statement is untrue. Whenever you are unable to respond to a post in a civilised manner, you resort to personal abuse. This has happened many times, and now must cease. If you want to post nonsense and be personally abusive, do it over on TNET.

I know others have occasionally overstepped the mark, and it may have been ignored by the Administrators, but you have had more than your fair share of infractions. Sometimes it's not so much that you've posted something you shouldn't have, as the number of times it happens. Even when you do post something remotely related to the topic under discussion, you either ignore any direct questions, or skirt around the answer like a bad politician.

In future you would do better to go into read-only mode, as far as these forums are concerned.

Take note...
I have already wasted too much time with blah blah blahs with you.
If you are true about what you said, I just hope next time I post about LRLs here you don't turn into a pest anwsering it and picking on me as you always did.
So let's see if you can keep a promise of no interference. If you disagree with my post, just ignore it.

Remember that. Hope I don't need to remind you about it.
Old 10-22-2011, 05:41 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
I have already wasted too much time with blah blah blahs with you.
If you are true about what you said, I just hope next time I post about LRLs here you don't turn into a pest anwsering it and picking on me as you always did.
So let's see if you can keep a promise of no interference. If you disagree with my post, just ignore it.

Remember that. Hope I don't need to remind you about it.
It appears that you need a reminder of the forum rules:

The term "remote sensing" is used to describe scientifically viable methods of detecting geophysical anomalies from a distance. It is also used to describe the less scientific method of "long-range locating", which is engulfed in controversy.

This forum is for the open discussion of either method. Because LRL-oriented forums can quickly degrade into personal conflicts, this forum will be strictly controlled. Rules are still simple:
  • You must be a registered user to post here. Guests may read.
  • Be polite. Name calling will get you banned quickly.
  • Be factual. If you make an extraordinary claim, be prepared to get challenged.
In general, try not to take differences of opinions personally.

In particular, note the parts about name calling, being polite, and being prepared to be challenged.

Keep going ... I've still got plenty of rope left.
Old 10-22-2011, 05:48 PM
Guru

Maybe when I have time, I will post about 'administration role in LRL forums' over TNET.

The way you do here will become a good example of my thesis over there.

PS. I just hope you don't hang yourself with so much rope...
Old 10-22-2011, 05:57 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-sani View Post
Yes this is very good test but you don't need to do it for 10 days.Two or three different times will be enough.
The ring is so small in a very big place compared to its size.
It will be one in a million shot for somebody to find it by luck.So imaging this happening twice.
Have a look here somebody demonstrating his skills out in a beach.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k69fIFEwQWk
You see somebody from the people there gives him his wedding ring and he is trying finding a ring or as he says he might find something similar to it.
If you say that this guy was his friend and they planned this to fool people then is nothing else we can talk.
As you see the ring he discovered from the dowser is plastic and the people arround ask him how can he find something plastic?
He did it because he programmed himself to find anything similar so the metal target was not a must for him.
If this video is also a fake then lets go fishing.
Hi g-sani,
The reason for 10 tests is so we can measure the dowsing success with better precision than with only 2-3 tries.

Think about it... If the good dowser hunts for the ring on 3 days, and he has 2 bad days, then he only finds the hidden ring one day....
then we will think he is only a 30% good dowser.
And some people will think he was only lucky for finding the ring one time, and he has no dowsing ability because he did not find it more than one time.

But if we test 10 times, then we will see he had the 2 bad days, and 8 good days. We know this is very good success and he is a good dowser for 80%.
So you see that 10 tries can show a more accurate result than 2 or 3.

I have found a way to make the same test easier.
I can hide the gold ring with the key for the car, so the dowser can drive home when he finds the ring with the car key.
Then he will not need to wait for two hours for his ride home.
If he finds the ring in 5 minutes, then he can drive home and show the ring... and we can make another test if he wants in the same day.

If the dowser cannot find the ring, and he wants to stop searching, then he can call on his mobile phone for me to recover it and get the car keys.
This sounds like an easy test. I will wait for all the good dowsers to send me a message so they can demonstrate their dowsing ability.
Also, they can demonstrate their LRL working in the same test if they want.

If there is no recovery of the gold ring, this is still a good place for fishing.
Good ocean fishing, and good lake fishing too.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 10-22-2011, 07:42 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi g-sani,
The reason for 10 tests is so we can measure the dowsing success with better precision than with only 2-3 tries.

Think about it... If the good dowser hunts for the ring on 3 days, and he has 2 bad days, then he only finds the hidden ring one day....
then we will think he is only a 30% good dowser.
And some people will think he was only lucky for finding the ring one time, and he has no dowsing ability because he did not find it more than one time.

But if we test 10 times, then we will see he had the 2 bad days, and 8 good days. We know this is very good success and he is a good dowser for 80%.
So you see that 10 tries can show a more accurate result than 2 or 3.

I have found a way to make the same test easier.
I can hide the gold ring with the key for the car, so the dowser can drive home when he finds the ring with the car key.
Then he will not need to wait for two hours for his ride home.
If he finds the ring in 5 minutes, then he can drive home and show the ring... and we can make another test if he wants in the same day.

If the dowser cannot find the ring, and he wants to stop searching, then he can call on his mobile phone for me to recover it and get the car keys.
This sounds like an easy test. I will wait for all the good dowsers to send me a message so they can demonstrate their dowsing ability.
Also, they can demonstrate their LRL working in the same test if they want.

If there is no recovery of the gold ring, this is still a good place for fishing.
Good ocean fishing, and good lake fishing too.

Best wishes,
J_P
There is no good & bad days J_P. Either you can find it or not.
A dowser should find it in ten minutes time.
About all of them they will prefer the gold to be burried there for 20 days or more.
It was three times when whith a friend we agreed to undergo a test for some guys whith gold sovereigns hidden in a place of about 100x100 meters.
We told them that we will do the test but if we find them we will keep them.Nobody believed we could do it and they agreed straight away.
We asked them to go to a place they choose whenever they like to put some gold sovereigns in about 40cms deep and then call us to let us know the place so we could go there and try to find them in less than 30minutes.Then they could come over as well and check what we have done.
All three times we found them and of course we kept them.Mind you that it was 3 different places whith different people different times.
They have tested us to see what we can do in order to take us in a place that they believed a treasure was hidden.

But everytime we agreed others to test us there was allways open the option to go fishing if we fail.

Best Whishes
g-sani
Old 10-23-2011, 12:44 PM
Guru

Default Advice

The recent episode covering the deleting of a picture I posted in this forum displays a 'piece' of autoritarism besides censorship. This is no good at all for a public forum.
Actually this has some effects mostly on members who participate here regularly which is not my case anymore. I came to know that Gibon also had a picture deleted. So tough my picture was also deleted, the administrator's 'funny' picture remained.
Nice way of measuring things right?

So watch out.
I posted the following on TNET this morning and this might mean I might discuss there the role of administration in LRL forums sooner than I think... We'll see.

"The funny picture I posted above had a reason.
It was a parody towards Carl's forum 'administrator' who I fondly call 'ozzy' hence his nick has 'ozhi' in the end and who completely ignores lrl signals and dowsing related matters.
He posted a picture to ridicule one member who had presented a very interesting video about somebody making a recovery with some antenna rod.
When I entered my parody picture after his own, I was censored and it was deleted but his posted picture remained. So I decided to post it here to demonstrate TNET members what kind of administrator Carl houses in his forum. When things don't look good to him, he uses the kadaffi method.

As a matter of fact, when I have a little more time soon, I will talk about admnistration role in LRL forums
."
Old 10-23-2011, 01:27 PM
Guru

Quote:
Yes, until you see a real dowsing man. Then you will come with Us......

Regards
I don´t think so Geo: what i would like to see is a real proof, not a real dowsing man.
Old 10-23-2011, 04:27 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
When I entered my parody picture after his own, I was censored and it was deleted but his posted picture remained.
I posted the picture to demonstrate one possible explanation for what we were seeing in the video. After that you posted some personal insults due to your inability to carry on an intelligent and non-abusive conversation. Your recent and past behaviour is not open for debate. Please stick with technical discussions and keep your personal abusive comments to yourself. You are heading in the right direction to join Ernie in the great unknown outside of Geotech.
Old 10-23-2011, 04:58 PM
Guru

You confirm you got offended and took it personal as I had already stated. You shouldn't have done that. You started the idiot joke not me. I just followed your act representing the kind of mentality you display when it comes to dowsing related subjects and when you try to impose your mistaken comprehension on the subject over other members' views.
Since you are the one entitled 'administrator' here, you have the password to delete posts at will and according some rule to fit the occasion. I do not. So do as you please. I couldn't care less about you.

But I do care about justice and democratic expression. If you or anybody here care to review your past posts, it's pretty clear how you mix your role as administrator and moderator with that of a simple posting member.
I invite you to check the LRL forum in TNET on how an administrator/moderator should behave.
But don't worry. You will soon gain your 5 minute fame over there when I discuss the role of administrators in LRL forums.

Cheers.
Old 10-23-2011, 05:09 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
I couldn't care less about you.
Hung - this is my last word on the subject. Forget about your disapproval and move on. You know the rules, so make sure you follow them. If you contribute to this forum in a constructive manner, your continued presence here will be assured. If not, you will be forced to take a sabbatical.

The subject of this thread is "Carl's phony LRL report", not "Hung's personal vendetta".

Please stick to it.
Old 10-23-2011, 05:46 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
I don´t think so Geo: what i would like to see is a real proof, not a real dowsing man.
The real dowsing man can show you the real proof, but my friend we are so far and i can't give you any proof.

Regards
Old 11-04-2011, 11:00 PM
Guru

To be fair to Vernell Electronics, I do not think that unit Carl reported on was built by them. That one says V.R.800 and Vernell's units say VR(tm)800.
Old 11-05-2011, 12:23 AM

Ge, I wonder if TM means Trade Mark?
Old 11-05-2011, 02:48 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
To be fair to Vernell Electronics, I do not think that unit Carl reported on was built by them. That one says V.R.800 and Vernell's units say VR(tm)800.
Mike(Mont) you are a liar!
You have been busted!

You know very well the Dell Systems LRL Carl-NC tested was built by Vernell and sold by Dell Winders with the Omnitron label on it.

Carl-NC described the equipment he tested here:
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=56940
"...The shipping box said it came from Dell Systems. The manual said Dell Systems. The front of the unit said Dell Systems. The rear label said Dell Systems. Based on all that, I assumed the device came from Dell Systems. It makes no difference to me what individual actually designed the circuit, operated the soldering iron, or the hot glue gun".

Dell Winders states he used and sold Vernell products here:
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=56818
"...The world knows, and Carl knows that at one time I used, & sold Vernell products. It's no secret. Dell"

Dell Winders tells how he came to sell LRLs made by VR Electronics here:
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13301#post56337
"...Vernon Rose, (Vernell) did not start manufacturing FD's until 18 months later, which I also introduced to the market at competetive pricing to stop a profiteering monopoly that was taking place".
"...I added the name "Dell Systems" to "Omnitron" to make the distinction between other manufacturers "Omnitron" and my own".
"...I do not legally own the copyright patent for the name "Omnitron" or "Dell Systems" but I did obtain verbal permission to use the latter, not that it means anything".

But wait....
Mike(Mont) was posting in this same thread where Dell explained the details.
Read the link to see what dell posted -- then scroll down. Who else is making posts here? Not Mike(Mont)...!!? http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13301#post56337
You will see Mike(Mont) made 18 posts in that thread where Dell explained he was selling Vernell LRLs that with his label on them.

Mike(Mont) knew the truth all along..!!
And now he comes and spreads lies which he knows to be wrong information in the forum. Why?
To make false accusations against Carl-NC again ?
"...I do not think that unit Carl reported on was built by them".

It won't work, Mike(Mont)..!!
You can't fool us when we can read the truth.
You cannot delete your posts here like you do on other forums.

Best wishes,
J_P

p.s. V.R. is for Vernon Rose, founder of Vernell Electronics, and tm does indeed stand for trademark, which Dell says he had verbal permission to use.
Old 11-05-2011, 04:04 AM
Guru

The real facts about the machine Carl-NC tested are in this thread where Dell and Mike(Mont) both posted: http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13301

In post 49, Dell finally tells the facts about how Vernon Rose had the labels made with the "Omnitron", and "Dell" name on them, and how he subsequently sold these LRLs that Vernon Rose manufactured. It would be stupid to try to convince anyone this is not true after you make your own forum posts in the same thread where Dell explained the facts.

But we see Mike(Mont) is posting false information in the Geotech forums a second time with the intent to make another false accusation against Carl-NC.
Does anyone really believe that somebody different than Vernell Rose manufactured Dell's Omnitron V.R. 800, when Dell tells us he did?

If you really wanted to get even with Carl-NC, then why not show he is a stupid skeptic by proving he is wrong about how well your LRL works and take away his $25,000?
What happened?
You can't do that?
So the best you can do is make up a pack of lies to make false accusations instead?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 11-05-2011, 04:18 AM
Guru

I said "I think", and unless that means something other than I can't say for sure, how can that be a lie? Unless of course you are insinuating that I intentionally meant to deceive, in which case your mind reading is not accurate, either. I was actually trying to be honest and let someone off the hook on this one since if it wasn't built by Vernell there is a remote possibility that whoever built it did use different frequencies. However, one frequency does match the Vernell Six, so go figure. I might have read that Dell was licensed to build them but I don't recall. So I'm not convinced. Clearly they do not have the same model name.