LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 01-25-2009, 01:15 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Secondly, a calculator glued over the antenna is inducing the circuit. The calculator is the signal generator, and every amateur engineer knows the calculator value displays in the LCD input frequencies. If some here refute that they need to be aware of it as their ignorance escapes common sense.
Total rubbish! If you actually believe such BS you are a lot less skilled in Engineering principles than I first imagined.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 01-25-2009, 01:26 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus View Post
Total rubbish! If you actually believe such BS you are a lot less skilled in Engineering principles than I first imagined.
Hung's engineering skill level is exactly as I imagined, and every post reaffirms my expectation.
Old 01-25-2009, 07:51 PM
Guru

Quote:
...every amateur engineer knows the calculator value displays in the LCD input frequencies.
What ?
Could not understand
Old 01-25-2009, 08:39 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung
Secondly, a calculator glued over the antenna is inducing the circuit. The calculator is the signal generator, and every amateur engineer knows the calculator value displays in the LCD input frequencies. If some here refute that they need to be aware of it as their ignorance escapes common sense.

Originally Posted by Fred
What ?
Could not understand
What?
Every novice engineer knows the calculator input frequency is determined by a clock and dividers that do not change their frequency regardless of what numbers are pressed. But now hung says our ignorance escapes common sense unless we believe like he does that the calculator LCD is displaying input frequencies?

But wait...
This science comes from the same person who said "This is the principle in which the Rangertell Examiner works. Resonance to the elements subatomic levels when a carrier signal line is shot and returned".

When questioned about his idea of radio transmission, hung replied "What I said is that the Examiner sends out a signal and aligns with the responsive one". Then it was pointed out that hung is not telling the truth about what he said, and furthermore, the RangerTell has no broadcasting equipment, or not even any working circuits. Finally hung changed his story again to explain that the RangerTell works on the principle of radionics.

Hope this helps you to understand what hung is saying.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-26-2009, 04:09 PM
Guru

Ahhh,
Thanks JP,now it´s clear .
But i will only take it for sure if Hung confirms it.
I suppose i have to go back to childhood to understand this principle.
Fred
Old 01-31-2009, 04:14 PM

Default frequency of gold

hi every one check this detector ............... http://www.circuitdb.com/show.php?cid=67
Old 02-14-2009, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
See at Carl's project. There is a good generator for rods working.
I take good signal for gold and good center at 4813.... 4900 Hz
Hi GEO,

In your own field experience, Is it ok to use 5khz for gold 5lbs and above?
Thanks and more power!

Happy VALENTINE'S to you and your love ones
Old 02-16-2009, 03:48 AM
Guru

Default Scarborough

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajesh View Post
hi every one check this detector ............... http://www.circuitdb.com/show.php?cid=67
I believe Scarborough has died. when he was still in this world I communicated with him several times. As I recall, he was a priest or minister of some church in Africa. His hobby was electronics and he came up with some nice but simple designs.

Looks like a simple detector. has anyone built this? The circuit is a standard oscillator using the coil to change frequency when in presence of metals.

Goldfinder
Old 02-16-2009, 04:29 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfinder View Post
I believe Scarborough has died.
He was alive 2 weeks ago. Recovering from a severe bout with rheumatic fever.

- Carl

Old 02-21-2009, 07:30 PM

Does anybody knows frequency of platinum?
I already know 59300hz.
Old 02-23-2009, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanZero View Post
Does anybody knows frequency of platinum?
I already know 59300hz.
Hi,
i tried 59300 but not good for deep buried object. say the target is at 3ft., you are 9ft. away from the real target! you have to do something to collapse the two rings surrounded by the real object. that is only the result of my experimentation.
Old 02-23-2009, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweatofglory View Post
Hi,
i tried 59300 but not good for deep buried object. say the target is at 3ft., you are 9ft. away from the real target! you have to do something to collapse the two rings surrounded by the real object. that is only the result of my experimentation.
you have to do something to collapse the two rings that surrounds the real object.
Old 02-23-2009, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
He was alive 2 weeks ago. Recovering from a severe bout with rheumatic fever.

- Carl
I guess this here is his Blog, mostly about the Ministy : http://thomasscarborough.blogspot.co...sco-craze.html
Old 02-23-2009, 03:26 PM

im using self (i and another one smartguy) made model. We came to conclusion, that with lrl cannot pinpoint gold target, i dont know why.
With our made lrl we found many of WW2 artefacts.
lrl works brilliant in searching of metals like iron/copper/aluminum/titan ect.
We have been found 5 ww2 planes, of course, hardly damaged and one tank (t-34).
Old 02-23-2009, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanZero View Post
im using self (i and another one smartguy) made model. We came to conclusion, that with lrl cannot pinpoint gold target, i dont know why.
With our made lrl we found many of WW2 artefacts.
lrl works brilliant in searching of metals like iron/copper/aluminum/titan ect.
We have been found 5 ww2 planes, of course, hardly damaged and one tank (t-34).
if your lrl is smart enough to locate any other metal then there is no reason it can not locate and pinpoint gold.
Old 02-24-2009, 08:19 AM

Smile Thomas Scarborough...

Rumours of Thomas's death are greatly exaggerated... unless he is emailing us from the Afterlife.
Old 02-24-2009, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPEmag View Post
Rumours of Thomas's death are greatly exaggerated... unless he is emailing us from the Afterlife.
Well, he wrote in his Blog that he is alive.
http://thomasscarborough.blogspot.co...-my-death.html
Old 02-25-2009, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweatofglory View Post
if your lrl is smart enough to locate any other metal then there is no reason it can not locate and pinpoint gold.
Maybe... But i dont know how.
Old 03-02-2009, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Actually it can go much, much deeper if you use a special aproach of 'microwave trains'.

Gold is the most powerful 'self defensive' metal when it comes to avoid any harm to its structure, such as rust, oxidation, etc. Its DNA produces a substance which coats the metal to fight against those 'threats'.

The above frequency might be one related to gold. But ANY element has much more than one single frequency. Several and several. Those make up their shape, mass, size, structure, etc. There are a few frequencies left which are most relevant. Those are the ones to be used in a special combination.
GOLD, DNA like WTF????? These guys are just off the rails and out to lunch in SO many ways it is beyond belief!! As for Gold actually RUSTING, erm not a chance buddy, it doesn't corrode because of its electrovalent properties, or has that SIMPLE scientific fact passed you (and so manay others) by??

DNA, Dioxy Ribonicleic Acid, the buikding blocks for life!! Now you'd have us believe that gold is alive?? OMG new levels of gullibility reached. I smell something, and I THINK I know what it is.
Old 03-03-2009, 12:30 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean_Goddard View Post
GOLD, DNA like WTF????? These guys are just off the rails and out to lunch in SO many ways it is beyond belief!! As for Gold actually RUSTING, erm not a chance buddy, it doesn't corrode because of its electrovalent properties, or has that SIMPLE scientific fact passed you (and so manay others) by??

DNA, Dioxy Ribonicleic Acid, the buikding blocks for life!! Now you'd have us believe that gold is alive?? OMG new levels of gullibility reached. I smell something, and I THINK I know what it is.
Well.... try to remember, you are in the Remote Sensing Forum.

Here, it is not only possible for Gold to rust and corrode, but it can also exude ions into the ether which can subsequently be impinged on absorptive receiving devices, thereby revealing the whereabouts of said Gold over incredible long distances.

Why is it I keep expecting Rod Serling to return from the dead and start posting here......

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 03-03-2009, 06:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus View Post

Here, it is not only possible for Gold to rust and corrode, but it can also exude ions into the ether which can subsequently be impinged on absorptive receiving devices, thereby revealing the whereabouts of said Gold over incredible long distances.

Why is it I keep expecting Rod Serling to return from the dead and start posting here......
Now that is funny, I don't care who you are. Rod would be proud.
Old 03-03-2009, 04:46 PM

Silly me

ROFLMAO at that Rod Serling bit Theseus!! Hey, I wonder if they could find him using an LRL, I bet he's now giving off a few "ions" .

I would like to propose a a new LRL'ers creed;

STOP pretending you know how these things work because in reality you have NO IDEA. All these pseudo scientiic terms and mumbo-jumbo theories just make you all look like members of the Clan RETARD.

I ACCEPT that dowsing works, and so may your LRL's for you that is. But as for HOW, it is impossible to say. It's just one of those things that science CANNOT and will NEVER be able to explain (like ghosts).

This forum would be SO MUCH more interesting, AND active, if you just published your finds (if any), HOW you found them, using WHAT (commecial unit or your own design, and HOW about some "schematics" and engineering drawings so we can make our own and test them too) and what sort of response you got, THEN maybe you would start to see a pattern emerge, and people take you seriously but at the moment, you guys are just a joke to those with real technical knowledge.

Sorry if that offends anyone, but try to look at it from a SANE (well mostly) rational persons perspective. Not ALL of us are gullible idiots willing to give our money away.

LRL's are one area where BS DOESN'T baffle brains!
Old 03-04-2009, 12:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajesh View Post

Sorry Rajesh, that would be a VCO and is used to transmit a signal on the AM band. They call it a BFO metal detector .
Old 03-04-2009, 05:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean_Goddard View Post
Silly me

ROFLMAO at that Rod Serling bit Theseus!! Hey, I wonder if they could find him using an LRL, I bet he's now giving off a few "ions" .

I would like to propose a a new LRL'ers creed;

STOP pretending you know how these things work because in reality you have NO IDEA. All these pseudo scientiic terms and mumbo-jumbo theories just make you all look like members of the Clan RETARD.

I ACCEPT that dowsing works, and so may your LRL's for you that is. But as for HOW, it is impossible to say. It's just one of those things that science CANNOT and will NEVER be able to explain (like ghosts).

This forum would be SO MUCH more interesting, AND active, if you just published your finds (if any), HOW you found them, using WHAT (commecial unit or your own design, and HOW about some "schematics" and engineering drawings so we can make our own and test them too) and what sort of response you got, THEN maybe you would start to see a pattern emerge, and people take you seriously but at the moment, you guys are just a joke to those with real technical knowledge.

Sorry if that offends anyone, but try to look at it from a SANE (well mostly) rational persons perspective. Not ALL of us are gullible idiots willing to give our money away.

LRL's are one area where BS DOESN'T baffle brains!
Exactly Sean, I asked Hung to show us some pics of his finds but so far neither has he or anyone else shown any finds.
That really doesn't help their cause, as I mentioned, one can go to most any forum and see finds posted using standard detectors.
I am still not convinced that dowsing works or any of these other souped up swinging pivoting rods.
I will at least give room for the LRLs that have electronics and have a BFO circuit might work but ionics emitting from gold being sensed by a passive mechanical device is a bit much to believe without substantial proof.
At a different time period, like the dark ages, it might be believed more readily but this is the 21st century and people generally like to know devices of any kind work before they purchase them.
So these guys need to get together with "unbelievers" and show some proof that these LRLs work.
For some strange reason, they think we should believe whole-heartedly in something that hasn't been adequately examined by anyone but the LRL community.
Gosh, I hope this appears logical to the LRL users.
Old 03-04-2009, 09:34 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus

Gold corrodes and gives off ions in the remote sensing forum?
It does in the real world too....

According to geomicrobiologist Frank Reith, ..."In soils with high contents of organic matter heterotrophic bacteria and fungi appear to dominate the gold dissolution by excreting amino acids, low molecular weight organic acids (LMWOAs), cyanide or organic sulfur compounds. These molecules were shown to have the ability to dissolve native gold and act as complexing agents for the resulting gold ions."

Dr. Reith is not an LRL proponent. But he does believe gold corrodes when buried in the soil based on the mobile gold ion measurements he made. In fact, locating gold by finding dissolved gold ion anomalies in the soil is a multimillion dollar industry used in the exploration of gold as well as other metals and ores.

Dr. Reith performed a test where wet soil samples were incubated with these microbes, then gold pellets were added to the soil. After 20-30 days of incubation, up to 3 ppm of gold was found in solution. This controlled experiment shows higher concentrations than are usually found in nature. The MMI method used for gold mine exploration usually finds concentrations of gold ions in the soil at the parts per billion range, not parts per million. Yet the trace anomalies seen when making a survey are able to pinpoint gold deposits up to 5000 feet deep (Yes, gold-dissolving microbes do live that deep in the ground).

Now, for a non-LRL proponent, this scientist seems to have found a way to locate gold at long range. He and the people who run the MMI tests literally have tons of real gold samples that were recovered from the spots they marked as being gold-bearing at mines all over the world.

So does gold corrode and release ions that move up in the soil? Absolutely!
But the amount of gold that corrodes is nearly unmeasurable, and cannot be detected by inspecting the gold object by eye. In fact the gold will not corrode unless there are microbes present which excrete chemicals that can dissolve gold and cause it to form complexes to release ions. These scientists would agree that the gold must be long-time buried before dissolved gold ion anomalies can be measured in the in the soil above the gold. Perhaps it takes several decades for microbes to dissolve enough gold to be measured, and then for capillary action of the rain cycles to transport these ions upward through the soil.

It seems the big difference between the MMI scientist's claims and the LRL proponent claims is the scientists use tools that have reproducible results that they can demonstrate in front of witnesses, and they have two decades of recoveries that have been observed by all the personnel involved in the mining operations. --- no secret recoveries that they brag about and try to get others to believe.

Oh ya... I forgot to add...
The scientists claim the gold ions quickly cease to be ions once they reach the surface of the earth, because they become bound with elements of the soil at that point. --- So they don't agree with Alonso that the ions travel up an additional 7.2 feet into the air and hover where you can detect them with a Mineoro detector.

Read the details of the MMI process for finding gold ions moving up in the soil here:
http://www.geochem.sgs.com/geochem/m...ry_geochem.htm

You can also read some posts I made about the details of dissolved gold ions here:
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...0&postcount=10
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...9&postcount=33
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...4&postcount=41
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...4&postcount=57

Or read the whole thread here:
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13276

Best wishes,
J_P