LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 02-07-2014, 05:13 AM
Guru

White's have integrity. I'm sorry I can't say the same for you. You should be so very grateful that they gave you employment. Dell
Old 02-07-2014, 10:00 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
A force that is utterly and wholly defeated by the growth of eyebrows.
Wrong answer, carlie.
Is this the best you can produce?
Old 02-07-2014, 10:12 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
White's have integrity. Dell

So much integrity cost whites a lawsuit by Minelab for stealing industrial secrets.
Are you saying that carlie alone did this and not whites?

Anyways, talking 'bout whites. I once had a tm808 in hands to trial. I compared it with the Mineoro 08MI, which has less than half of detection power of a MP10.
Oh,man... this was not fair.
The 08MI was far superior in all tests I made regarding depth of detection.

Should Mineoro be concerned of the possibility they might have some industrial secrets stolen by whites also?
Old 02-07-2014, 01:04 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
a man with a bowl stuck on his forehead is somehow associated with Maxwell's Equations, just beggars belief.
Maxwell's equations belong to classical mechanics and do not support isolated magnetic charges.
Until you answer my question about what you imagine magnetism is, you will remain speaking BS indefinitely.
Again, with an even simpler approach for you:

How do you define magnetism?
Old 02-07-2014, 03:04 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Maxwell's equations belong to classical mechanics and do not support isolated magnetic charges.
Until you answer my question about what you imagine magnetism is, you will remain speaking BS indefinitely.
So your explanation for the man with a pot stuck on his forehead is somehow related to "isolated magnetic charges"? In other words hypothetical magnetic monopoles.

Now you're making yourself look really silly.
Old 02-07-2014, 03:21 PM
Guru

Quote:
Now you're making yourself look really silly.
Really ?
Old 02-07-2014, 03:23 PM
Guru

Quote:
Especially for you, like this:

Name:  glue.jpg
Views: 2147
Size:  9.9 KB
Old 02-07-2014, 03:43 PM
Guru (Administrator)

No wonder the MoEDAL experiment at CERN is having trouble locating any magnetic monopoles ... they're all stuck on this guy's forehead!

Hung - you should (at least occasionally) try applying Occam's Razor. And I don't mean for shaving off your eyebrows.
Old 02-07-2014, 03:59 PM
Guru

Quote:
So your explanation for the man with a pot stuck on his forehead is somehow related to "isolated magnetic charges"?
No. I only said that Maxwell's equations, unmodified, do not support isolated magnetic charges.
Quote:
In other words hypothetical magnetic monopoles.
It's not hypothetical. Recently a synthetic version of the magnetic monopole was created in lab, a typical Dirac's monopole.

Enough of your BS ozzy.

Why are you embarassed?
Old 02-07-2014, 04:26 PM
Guru

Quote:

Enough of your BS ozzy.

Why are you embarassed?

Jeanne Duron : I put myself in communication and in tune with his body. I feel it! Love it! Disorders person then part of my body and I feel its symptoms. I have an acute awareness of the body of another.

N. C. What is your technique to communicate with each other ?

J. D. : It is a gift . The real magnetizer has a gift of recovery , as he that transmit energy. I feel the vibrations. I am like a mirror. Methods also help to discharge negative energy : wash your hands with cold water , or transcend through prayer.

N. C. You 're sort of a channel. No he is not a power relationship therapist on the patient?

J. D. : We receptacle and transmitter of forces. It remains essential to "work" on yourself , to refine its own perceptions.

N. C. How you transmit forces you define it?

J. D. : These are forces of divine origin. They are above us. The more we pray , the more they act .

N. C. : What is prayer for you?

J. D. : This is to communicate with what I call the Divine.

N. C. : Your conception of the Divine is it beyond a particular form of religion?

J. D. : Absolutely. What matters is the relationship with the Divine.

N. C. : What is God to you?

J. D. : It is unimaginable , but it is the one who gave me this gift.

N. C. Who comes to you ? Are you especially that which is at the end of the journey of those who have no hope?

J. D. : All kinds of people come to visit . Many have not been cured by conventional medicine . This does not mean that a healer can heal everything. Sometimes we can only relieve .

N. C. : Set up your practice as a medical practice?

J. D. : This is an alternative medicine . It also heal , but a gift of healing . We complement of physicians.

N. C. : Is it a gift that everyone has potential ?

J. D. I do not think it is given to all to magnetize . Those who do not actually possess this gift dévitalisent because they give their own energy. Real hypnotists do not learn in school . This can not be learned . It was this gift or not . That's it!

N. C. : Are there any interactions between you and the universe?

J. D. : . Pass through us as " waves , like a transistor radio If it is good, it will pick up frequencies emitted in distant countries more we evolve spiritually , the more incoming waves are numerous and strong vibrations . .

N. C. What does it mean for you evolve spiritually ?

J. D. : To purify and perfect .

N. C. : Through a channel for these

<< My channel >> << My shop >>

Please do not demand Private Messages .... I cant reply all here....For more information you can send me email ....Thank you for understanding
Old 02-07-2014, 04:43 PM
Guru

Default Great entertainment!

Quote:
I encourage everyone (especially Hung!) to actually watch the "magnetic man" flick. The whole thing is orchestrated to show you how he does it. There is no secret sauce, nothing is hidden, no "mystery physics" (ordinary high school physics will entirely suffice). The flick even provides a demo on how to get started on it yourself, although you're not likely to ever get good at it without some natural talent and a lot of practice.

It's aimed at three audiences:

1. the gullibillies ,
2 .the people who are sure there's some secret hidden trick , and
3. the people who are paying attention and thinking about what they're seeing .

The laughter is aimed at the first two groups (although he has to keep a straight face for the camera). The audience he's really doing this for is #3, the people who will appreciate the conceptual art of what he's done and are therefore laughing along with him. A stage magician orchestrating the performance as a tutorial on how to do it, all in such a way as not to spoil the illusions maintained by the gullibillies and "there's a hidden trick" 99% of the audience. Who's ever seen a stage magician do that before? This ain't no cheap "parlor trick", it is great and truly innovative conceptual art.

Mr. Magnet Man is having a ball. Enjoy!

And thanks again, Hung, for a flick finally worth watching.

--Dave J.
Old 02-07-2014, 07:48 PM
Guru

Nicolas, you have posted a dialogue between two people.
The person called Jeanne Duron, apparently a 'medium' or 'psychic or channel', these last two terms used in U.S. for people who communicate with spirits or beings, talks about her gift of healing people.
She goes into a vibrational 'sync' with the person to be healed and then through magnetic displacement, healing energies are passed to this person. These healing energies do not belong to her but to the 'divine', a supreme intelligence and she is only an interface that introduces her 'magnetic' power for the process.

She also tells that through prayers, these energies are enhanced, since a prayer means a transmission of 'waves' in which distance is no boundary.

Anton Mesmer researched this centuries ago and discovered what he called 'animal magnetism', in that every human had a 'magnetic fluid' inherent that could be displaced or 'broadcast' and by interacting with the frequencies and magnetic field of another person, a healing could be performed.
The description of magnetism both present in this dialogue and in Mesmer's research points to a much, much broader definition of its nature than present in the standard model of science.

Am I correct to assume that you consider the term 'magnetism' in the same broader sense as well?
Old 02-07-2014, 09:42 PM
Administrator

Quote:
No. I only said that Maxwell's equations, unmodified, do not support isolated magnetic charges.
If you have make-believe magnetic charges, you'll need make-believe math to explain them. Maxwell ain't got time for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave J. View Post
I encourage everyone (especially Hung!) to actually watch the "magnetic man" flick. The whole thing is orchestrated to show you how he does it. There is no secret sauce, nothing is hidden, no "mystery physics" (ordinary high school physics will entirely suffice). The flick even provides a demo on how to get started on it yourself, although you're not likely to ever get good at it without some natural talent and a lot of practice.
Folks with eyebrows need not apply.
Old 02-10-2014, 11:21 PM
Guru

Miroslav has a slightly depressed forehead, this is wet forehead, vacuum and equilibrium catching that act here, you can easily try with your wet palm the same.

In other experiment magnet is always rotating before released in Cu pipe. So counter EMS on work.
Old 02-11-2014, 02:33 AM
Guru

Default Its is not Duron

[QUOTE=Nicolas;148621]Jeanne Duron : I put myself in communication and in tune with his body. I feel it! Love it! Disorders person then part of my body and I feel its symptoms. I have an acute awareness of the body of another.

Nicolas- the only really advanced psyhic that matches your "conversation" is Jeanne Dixon.
Goldfinder
Old 02-11-2014, 08:54 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfinder View Post
Nicolas- the only really advanced psyhic that matches your "conversation" is Jeanne Dixon.
Goldfinder
Actually, it could be jeanne dixon, jeanne jennie or jeanne doe. It doesn't matter at all. What really matters is that if one carefully reads what is in the dialogue and observe the phenomenon in Miroslav's case, a logical relationship is estabilished and critical scientific elements are disclosed.

You see, last week I asked ozzy what magnetism was and how he defined it. I am still waiting for his answer to the present day. His 'skepthic peers' jumped in and started to make fun of it in the usual 'geoskepthic bubble mambo' way. But they also did not answer.
If it's a dumb question, then an easy and ultimate answer would be no problem for the 'scientific sekptic minds' here to present. Truth is that an answer was declined because they feared I would come up with some 'trick' which could refute their answer and make them look silly.

At the same time, there are some discussions going on in this forum by LRL enthusiasts about the correct position of ferrite in Alonso's PD as well as dowsing x rotating, swivel LRLs. And no one related Miroslav's video, or the dialogue Nicolas presented or the question I made to ozzy to those subjects.
Amazing...
Old 02-11-2014, 12:35 PM
Guru

Miroslav is plain dope.

If his body is really so magnetic, let him to try the same trick with the chin, the nose, the back of the hand or with elbow. Why with depressed forehead and palm only? Miroslav know very well why.

Anyone can try how Miroslav palm trick works on his own: with a wet palm of your hand - pure vacuum trick. No need any glue.

I can understand Miroslav, he need his moments of fame and some free launch, but cannot understand all those foolish people around him.

In the best case he is only a pale shadow of David Copperfield. With big difference: Copperfield is magician and Miroslav plain dope.
Old 02-11-2014, 01:36 PM
Guru

Check him with a gauss meter. Some people do have a slight magnetic field. If it's enough to hold up metal it is surely enough to register on the meter. Unless the guy has some magnet implanted under his skin, you never know. LOL
Old 02-11-2014, 01:43 PM
Administrator

Mike, all you gotta do is look at the guy's eyebrows to know he ain't got no slight magnetic field. This is grade school stuff.
Old 02-11-2014, 01:54 PM
Guru

Quote:
Mike, all you gotta do is look at the guy's eyebrows to know he ain't got no slight magnetic field. This is grade school stuff.
Great Carl

<< My channel >> << My shop >>

Please do not demand Private Messages .... I cant reply all here....For more information you can send me email ....Thank you for understanding
Old 02-11-2014, 02:00 PM
Guru

Probably aluminum cookware. LOL
Old 02-11-2014, 06:38 PM
Guru

Quote:
What about this boy's eyebrows carlie, also no slight magnetic field?
http://www.ntd.tv/en/news/life/20110...-his-body.html

Ya know, it's really amusing seeing you, ozzy and others with your pockets empty and running out of arguments.
Now that ozzy has vanished maybe because you told him so, what about if you answer that question...
carlie, how do you define magnetism?

Should I expect more BS and jokes from you again? Not a chance of being serious for at least 30 seconds?
Old 02-11-2014, 07:15 PM
Guru

Quote:

I have the same pan (those Ivan lived 200 km away from me and we have practically the same supply) it is out of aluminum, so nothing related to magnetism.

You need to ask yourself why he need to be naked to perform his scam joke? Of course kids has ideal belly to "hold" pan on it. Couple of bored creatures decided to make joke out of lunatic naive like you. Evidently with success. This is all "phenomenon" behind this video.
Old 02-11-2014, 09:29 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
http://www.ntd.tv/en/news/life/20110...-his-body.html
Hung - sometimes I cannot decide whether you could truly be so atrociously naive, or you're just a practical joker. Unfortunately I suspect it's the former, which is rather sad.

Why do you insist on finding complex solutions to simple problems? Perhaps your mentor, Myron Evans, is to blame. Why else would you believe that Miroslav somehow has a bunch of hypothetical monopoles lurking on his forehead, ready to attract any passing aluminum pans? Do you realise how ridiculous your theory sounds to other more sane people?

I suppose you also believe that a flying saucer landed in Roswell in 1947, that men have never landed on the moon, and there's an alien face on the surface of Mars?
Old 02-11-2014, 09:46 PM
Guru

Quote:
If you have make-believe magnetic charges, you'll need make-believe math to explain them. Maxwell ain't got time for that.
Let's start with magnets. Similar to any material, they also comprise simple fundamental particles. Those are protons, neutrons and electrons. However, as you should know, these fundamental particles are not magnetic.
In this respect, when a magnetic field can be generated in a different way other than a simple electron flow?
Also, what are 'magnetic charges' you refer above?